• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
[spoil]"Really similar" or "distinctly similar"? I mean... Idk, at a first glance, I couldn't really see the similarities. Maybe the lower leg garment does a bit resemble the Quincys, but if Kubo wanted to focus on them being the Quincys, I think he'd give a few obvious giveaways like pentacles somewhere. He seemed to be focusing more on the... black mask and also the black line crossing over their shoulder.

Just wait though. Kubo will probably show that they're Quincys in the next chapter, as he did with Ivan-Arrancar-Quincy. XD

Oh also, can Quincys freely come into and go out freely from Soul Society? Wasn't it only spirits that can come into Soul Society? How did Ichigo & co. went into SS for the first time again? XD[/spoil]

[spoil]Well to me they look similar. I just jumped to that conclusion because of Ivan and the whole speculation thing got to me. I think Kubo focused on the black masks/shadow to accentuate the "mysterious group declaring war on SS" part. They could be wearing the traditional Quincy outfit underneath to further hide their Quinciness.

Ichigo & co. got to SS with that gate thing under Urahara's shop. I think it started with a "G".
[/spoil]

arceus03

[spoil]Well to me they look similar. I just jumped to that conclusion because of Ivan and the whole speculation thing got to me. I think Kubo focused on the black masks/shadow to accentuate the "mysterious group declaring war on SS" part. They could be wearing the traditional Quincy outfit underneath to further hide their Quinciness.

Hmm. But if we all "know" these guys are Quincies, why would the group be "mysterious"? XD

... Maybe mysterious to the shinigami. Yeah, I guess that could happen.

Ichigo & co. got to SS with that gate thing under Urahara's shop. I think it started with a "G".

Garganta. :p Yep, but only souls can enter Soul Society right? Ichigo is already in... soul form, but not the other three (who are human). Did their soul get separated from the body or no? *has forgotten all the details*[/spoil]

Bold in comments. :p

kusari

Raptastic
>Ichigo & co. got to SS with that gate thing under Urahara's shop. I think it started with a "G".
>Garganta.

Actually, Garganta is the name of the technique specifically given to the ability Aizen/Gin/Tosen/Arrancars use to open gates to the human world/SS and the gate itself. Urahara's gate to Hueco was called a Keikaigi. His gate to SS was like a backdoor, extremely ****-illy constucted Senkaimon.

Yep, but only souls can enter Soul Society right? Ichigo is already in... soul form, but not the other three (who are human). Did their soul get separated from the body or no? *has forgotten all the details*
Both the Keikaigi and backdoor Senkaimon allowed Orihime, Sado and Uryu to, in a way, convert their physical bodies into Reishi so they could travel into Hueco/SS. Bounts did the same thing in their anime-only exploits. I'd venture to guess this is the same thing the SS does when moving their Gigai between worlds.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
[spoil]
Hmm. But if we all "know" these guys are Quincies, why would the group be "mysterious"? XD

... Maybe mysterious to the shinigami. Yeah, I guess that could happen

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Maybe Kubo cloaked them to make us question our Quincy speculation. Like what you just did.
[/spoil]

>Ichigo & co. got to SS with that gate thing under Urahara's shop. I think it started with a "G".
>Garganta.
Actually, Garganta is the name of the technique specifically given to the ability Aizen/Gin/Tosen/Arrancars use to open gates to the human world/SS and the gate itself. Urahara's gate to Hueco was called a Keikaigi. His gate to SS was like a backdoor, extremely ****-illy constucted Senkaimon.

Both the Keikaigi and backdoor Senkaimon allowed Orihime, Sado and Uryu to, in a way, convert their physical bodies into Reishi so they could travel into Hueco/SS. Bounts did the same thing in their anime-only exploits. I'd venture to guess this is the same thing the SS does when moving their Gigai between worlds.

Buh blam, knowledge has just been dropped.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
arc03 said:
That weird manga? XD I used to read it, but it gets updated only once in a while or so...
The magazine it was published in only gets published 4 times a month if I remember correctly...

Golde said:
I would love it if Kubo just stalked this club. I don't even care.
Me neither, but probably for differing reasons.

[spoil]I guess. But it was more like, focusing on the shinigami? XD I mean, we've got Captains fighting Captains and bankai showdown. The Mod Soul was kind of just a backbone that holds the plot together[/spoil]
[spoil]I've only seen half of the filler so far, but I guess it depends on the focus of what/who. The focus of the plot was the Mod Souls. The focus of the action/the viewers were the captain fights.[/spoil]

XD And see lots of people debating his logic? He'll get demotivated. One minute after a new chapter is out, he sees tons of "Kubo should've done this..." or "wtf is he smoking?" or whatever else. XD
It's what I would do as an author if I had time. Visit certain fansites and see their opinions and steal ideas from the WMG on TVTropes
I know. I used the term right, no?
Yeah, I guess, though you would have to be more specific that the theories/ideas that they use would be jossed. Plus I think they would run by the bigger details through Kubo first, and the smaller ones would just be brushed under the "plothole" rug.

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
LAAAAAAATE I know.

Busy. Etc. Life. Facebook. Distractions. Yeah.

me talking in bold

While its gigantic drop in popularity probably contributed somewhat to the anime's ending, it might not be the only reason.
Now, I don't watch the anime myself, but as far as I know, they're already up to the Fullbringer arc, yes? If that's the case, then another big contributing factor could be the increasingly small gap between the manga and the anime. Each chapter of Bleach has enough content for about 10 minutes of animation, and since both are weekly, the anime is bound to catch up (even more so with Bleach's pacing). With the current manga arc possibly being the last one in the series, the anime directors probably saw little reason to prolong the anime any longer.
In short, the anime is moving too quickly/the manga is moving too slowly.
umm yeah you do have a point. lol

And I guess maybe it's not "safe" for the anime company to make fillers in this stage, to avoid, umm, story clashes... yeah. =P Or something...

STILL it kiiiiinda sucks they LET it get this close... Bleach's chapter speed is really nothing new, and if they wanted, I'm sure they could have squeezed in another couple season's worth of fillers... Then again, ummmm

we often get sick of fillers.

I mean, like, what. the zanpakuto rebellion thing and the beast sword arc right after was LONG AS HELL. Interesting (to an extent) but still long as hell...

Really I just wish it wasn't ending COMPLETELY and maybe just going on BREAK for a while... =/

Then again we don't have confirmation either way, but still... =/

I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY like to see the final arc become animated though... =/

Alright, I'll translate.

First box: Naruto, straightforward plot.
Second box: Bleach, constantly repeating straightforward plot.
Third box: One Piece, expansive world building and developing plot.
Fourth box: Detective Conan, deadpeopledeadpeopledeadpeopledeadpeople...(oddly, one of them reads "shinigami"...)
Fifth box: Hunter x Hunter, author will be out collecting data, no chapter next week.

Caption: PLOT - It's most certainly different...

Thanks for the translation~~ ^_^

I don't care that you added a 2, I will forever see this as you calling Eon a kitty and huggling him.

One does not simply disregard the number 2.

arceus03

[spoil]Ah, okay. Then there remains a question. How would the Quincies find a way to construct that gate?[/spoil]

Yeah, I guess, though you would have to be more specific that the theories/ideas that they use would be jossed. Plus I think they would run by the bigger details through Kubo first, and the smaller ones would just be brushed under the "plothole" rug.

lol, does Kubo even take care of the fillers? The only one I know he did was during the second last arc, where he helped to design the characters. I don't think he helped much with the plot or whatnot.

Still.

Vandenreich. KriegsErklarung. Are those in any way German? If those are then my theory of Eon = Kubo is perfect, or Kubo is simply a huge fan of Eon's fanfic XP

Been doing some googling, and yes, KriegsErklarung is German. It means declaration of war. And Vandenreich means something like "Vanden Empire". (Correct me if I'm wrong, Eon).

As far as I remember, the Quincies don't have a German motif, did they? And the Arrancars are Spanish.

.... Holy ****. Bounts have become canon. *shot*

But what Mayuri said at the beginning of this arc.. Ah well, I should probably go study for my finals. XD

We get a glimpse of Ichigo's new bankai... though it pretty much looks the same as the old one >.>

Ivan intrigues me. Maybe he is some sort of a new species, more like a cross between Arrancar and Quincies (though he was angry when Ichigo called him an Arrancar) or some sort of... "evolved" Quincies. They still have that cross thingy so yeah. Hmm.

What technique did Ivan use btw?

And Choujirou is dead? Poor guy.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Oh! Sick hoodie, if I see it it shall become mine.

"I am here there is no better security than this." I do not question that statement one bit. Although if you add Unohana, it could be that much better.[/s[

So Ivan's mysterious contraption is his bow. Looks like a freaking artillery cannon thing.

Impossibru!!!!! lolz.

Awww poor Sakibe, hes dead :(.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
The Quincy have arrived.

Arc, most Quincy techniques are in German. Letzt Stil is German for "last style". Seele Schneider literally means "soul cutter". Sprenger means explosion. All the Gintou techniques are in German as well. So yes, these guys are Quincy.

Your German translations are fine.

Just noticed this, but his cross is different from Uryuu's and Ryuuken's crosses, it doesn't have the circle encasing the five-pointed star.

Ivan's new technique is... not something we've seen before. It almost seems like a Quincy incarnation of Kidou, but that's what the Gintou techniques are, right? He never announced the technique's name either, and it seems like he used an object to cast it. Odd.

Meh, not much else to say.

Good news: My fanfic is coming along well. Expect the next chapter sometime next week, or maybe later this week.

Last edited:

arceus03

Oh! Sick hoodie, if I see it it shall become mine.

What hoodie? o.o

Although if you add Unohana, it could be that much better.

Heck yeah. XD
I actually am waiting for the rumored Unohana fight. The longer the wait, the better the satisfaction when we actually arrive at that scene :3 Though I certainly hope the rumor is indeed true >.> What with this being the last arc and all

So Ivan's mysterious contraption is his bow. Looks like a freaking artillery cannon thing.

Didn't it sort of fire something? The battle pages were a bit, eh, foncusing.

Impossibru!!!!! lolz.

Awww poor Sakibe, hes dead :(.

lol. It's over 9000

Sasakibe. :p

The Quincy have arrived.

*still a bit skeptical but much less now*

Arc, most Quincy techniques are in German. Letzt Stil is German for "last style". Seele Schneider literally means "soul cutter". Sprenger means explosion. All the Gintou techniques are in German as well. So yes, these guys are Quincy.

Oh, really? I never noticed XD *fails at life*

Your German translations are fine.

Wiki's, actually. :p

Just noticed this, but his cross is different from Uryuu's and Ryuuken's crosses, it doesn't have the circle encasing the five-pointed star.

Maaaaaaybe a sort of different theory of evolution Quincys. If we were right on the theory that some survived and bred, it's likely that they developed a new technique over the what, thousand years it took them to reappear and announce war on Soul Society? Probably the same case with Ivan's bow or whatever weapon he's using.

Good news: My fanfic is coming along well. Expect the next chapter sometime next week, or maybe later this week.

Coooooooooool. Perfect timing. My finals end today. Looking forward to it :3

kusari

Raptastic
So. This chapter. It was a chapter.

Ivan's weapon isn't a bow, so much as a giant, bow-shaped, five barreled artillery cannon. LAY SIEGE TO THE SOUL SOCIETY WITH THIS MONSTROSITY!

When Ivan was doing his little chant thing, the only thing I could think was "It's a zanpakuto release poem (like Jushiro's or Kyoraku's) and we're about to have confirmation that Eon is Kubo/Kubo is stealing ideas from Eon."

Yeah. That's all I've got to say.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Who needs a security system when you're the baddest mofo in in the Soul Society? :p

Ffffff, Sasakibe! Nnnooooo!
I hope Kubo doesn't kill him off, he's the most under-rated lieutenant.
Isane is a close second...

So I'm guessing there's more members of this Vandenreich.

I'm enjoying Ichigo's fight with Ivan. :D
Looks like they have a modified version of Gintos
I'm predicting that he'll be Ichigo's personal enemy this arc.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
What hoodie? o.o

This hoodie, the one Ichigo is wearing.

Heck yeah. XD
I actually am waiting for the rumored Unohana fight. The longer the wait, the better the satisfaction when we actually arrive at that scene :3 Though I certainly hope the rumor is indeed true >.> What with this being the last arc and all

How mad would you be if only the beginning and ending of Unohana's fight were shown? Like the panel shifts to Ichigo's fight before she makes her move and shifts back to it the split second she finishes off her opponent(s).

Didn't it sort of fire something? The battle pages were a bit, eh, foncusing.

I think Ivan threw that giant X thing at Ichigo. But that his bow thing is way more badass than Uryuu's bow. PEW PEW PEW!

lol. It's over 9000

What 9000!?!? There's no way that can be right!

Sasakibe. :p

Whatever :p. He may or may not be dead.

Last edited:

arceus03

When Ivan was doing his little chant thing, the only thing I could think was "It's a zanpakuto release poem (like Jushiro's or Kyoraku's) and we're about to have confirmation that Eon is Kubo/Kubo is stealing ideas from Eon."

I know, right? XD

Ah, didn't notice that. XD Yeah, that's a pretty awesome hoodie. :3

How mad would you be if only the beginning and ending of Unohana's fight were shown? Like the panel shifts to Ichigo's fight before she makes her move and shifts back to it the split second she finishes off her opponent(s).

I will slowly drown Kubo with Tsukibana. And actually let him live so he can draw her scene. If not. I'll repeat it 10 more times. *evil laughter*

See, even Unohana agrees *shot*

Gee, I hope not though. >.> I know he did that with Kensei and Yammy. Kensei maybe because Kubo is keeping his abilities hidden until some further time like Yumichika (I mean now that he's a Captain again we'll probably see him fighting in the future during the war and whatnot) and Yammy because presumably he didn't have any other power than getting bigger and we all are familiar with Kenny and Byakuya's powers anyway. I hope.

Which reminds me. How many other people do we need to really see their powers? Shinji, Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana, Rose, Love all yet have to go bankai. And we don't know what Kensei's does. And Yamamoto, but I doubt we'll see it until the very end. It might just be an overly huge body of fire even then.

I think Ivan threw that giant X thing at Ichigo. But that his bow thing is way more badass than Uryuu's bow. PEW PEW PEW!

Pew pew pew. XD Indeed.

Whatever :p. He may or may not be dead.

Eh, if he's only seriously injured, then Unohana would be able to heal him. I mean, she was able to heal Hiyori who was cut in half, so, yeah. Even if he's dead.... Orihime can bring him back to life should Kubo decides. XD

Theory regarding the Quincy.
[SPOILER="Theory time with Arc]Not so much of a theory than an idea I saw on the manga thread though. :p Ivan seemed so excited when Ichigo was about to release his bankai. Presumably, he can seal or steal the power of someone's bankai? Assuming that the masked figures in Soul Society are of the same kind as Ivan, wouldn't that make them able to seal/steal Yamamoto's power, or something like that?[/SPOILER]

"Look at my height. I'm taller now." XD
Trust Hitsu.

Last edited:
[spoil]Love the hoodie. Need to get it.

I AM HERE. THERE IS NO BETTER SECURITY THAN THIS.
^Most epic line he has said.

I like how analytical Ichigo is being. It's nice.

He worked out that he was being taunted, so why did he do it anyway? Seems a bit silly.

I was SO EXCITED when I saw that he was going to lose his Bankai.

What actually happened? I don't quite get it.

In a way, I'm glad and disappointed that Ichigo did not lose his powers. Glad in that it would have been repetitive (how many times has he lost them so far?), but at the same time, it means he wouldn't rely on his Bankai. Maybe if he had lost his bankai but kept his shikai?

Oh wow, Sasakibe. I hope he dies.

5 days? So 50 chapters? [/spoil]

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
[spoil]He worked out that he was being taunted, so why did he do it anyway? Seems a bit silly.

Because he wanted to know what Ivan was planning. He had basically nothing to go on, so he decided to take the risk and spring the trap to get more information. Truth be told, I would've done the same thing.

What actually happened? I don't quite get it.

Ivan used whatever the hell kind of spell that was, Ichigo broke out of it before it could take full effect, Ichigo used Getsuga Spamshou.

In a way, I'm glad and disappointed that Ichigo did not lose his powers. Glad in that it would have been repetitive (how many times has he lost them so far?), but at the same time, it means he wouldn't rely on his Bankai. Maybe if he had lost his bankai but kept his shikai?

That is what would've happened, likely. I mean, he did say "say goodbye to your Bankai" and needed him to release it before using the spell, so I'd assume that it had nothing on the rest of his abilities.

This is Bleach. Has any good guy ever died since the series started?[/spoil]

Replies in bold.

arceus03

Cold club again

[spoil]
Love the hoodie. Need to get it.

Exacta.

I AM HERE. THERE IS NO BETTER SECURITY THAN THIS.
^Most epic line he has said.

Though like Rex said, Unohana being there would be better

He worked out that he was being taunted, so why did he do it anyway? Seems a bit silly.

My thoughts exactly. :p

I was SO EXCITED when I saw that he was going to lose his Bankai.

I thought his bankai would be something... new, seeing that his shikai is a bit different. But it seemed to be the same old one =|

XD That's one of the most sadistic thing you've ever wrote. They did pierce him in the chest (heart?) with a huge-a** cross thingy though. But Unohana can work miracles :3

I prefer Kubo to kill someone whose power we've already seen though.... like Momo. *runs from angry min* I mean, we haven't exactly see what his shikai could do yet.

5 days? So 50 chapters?

seems legit seems so. XD
[/spoil]

Anywayyyyy. I'll be gone tomorrow not like anyone cares XP until maybe Friday. Be nice kids. I'll, er, leave some extra cookies in my building. So. Yeah. Er. Bye. *dramatic wind effect* *flashes cape* *vanishes*

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Ah, didn't notice that. XD Yeah, that's a pretty awesome hoodie. :3

I so want it.

I will slowly drown Kubo with Tsukibana. And actually let him live so he can draw her scene. If not. I'll repeat it 10 more times. *evil laughter*

See, even Unohana agrees *shot*

And I thought her smile was scary. Your wrath and her laughter the repercussions are unfathomable.

Gee, I hope not though. >.> I know he did that with Kensei and Yammy. Kensei maybe because Kubo is keeping his abilities hidden until some further time like Yumichika (I mean now that he's a Captain again we'll probably see him fighting in the future during the war and whatnot) and Yammy because presumably he didn't have any other power than getting bigger and we all are familiar with Kenny and Byakuya's powers anyway. I hope.

I don't think Yumichika is a Captain. Edit: Nope, he's still a fifth seat http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/482/12

Which reminds me. How many other people do we need to really see their powers? Shinji, Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana, Rose, Love all yet have to go bankai. And we don't know what Kensei's does. And Yamamoto, but I doubt we'll see it until the very end. It might just be an overly huge body of fire even then.

Pretty much everyone not named Ichigo or Byakuya.

Eh, if he's only seriously injured, then Unohana would be able to heal him. I mean, she was able to heal Hiyori who was cut in half, so, yeah. Even if he's dead.... Orihime can bring him back to life should Kubo decides. XD

Oh yeah, Orihime's power reverse time itself. So she could theoretically do that. I don't what that to happen. :/

EDIT:
He was comparing the secrecy level of those two characters' powers.

Oh, I was thinking of the rank wise not equivalence in power.

So, as of late, I've been scrolling around DA a lot. Through my travels, I have become immersed in the world of Bleach OCs. It really made me notice how much people like ripping the canon a new hole. Arrancars having siblings or children who are shinigami. Characters zanpakutos changing halfway through a storyline. Made me realize that our little community here are basically one of the few that make characters that aren't retarded.

Lol wut? Sounds like some good reading.

Last edited:

kusari

Raptastic
Anywayyyyy. I'll be gone tomorrow not like anyone cares XP until maybe Friday. Be nice kids. I'll, er, leave some extra cookies in my building. So. Yeah. Er. Bye. *dramatic wind effect* *flashes cape* *vanishes*
*Makes sure nopony is around* Free cookies! Getto daze! *Steals all the cookies and leaves a note incriminating Dac before fleeing into the night*

I don't think Yumichika is a Captain.
He was comparing the secrecy level of those two characters' powers.

So, as of late, I've been scrolling around DA a lot. Through my travels, I have become immersed in the world of Bleach OCs. It really made me notice how much people like ripping the canon a new hole. Arrancars having siblings or children who are shinigami. Characters zanpakutos changing halfway through a storyline. Made me realize that our little community here are basically one of the few that make characters that aren't retarded. And don't think I'm just ripping on these people for the hell of it. I respect the fact that they can create, and in some cases draw, characters. I just find Canon Killing to be insufferable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.