• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Oh yay spring break. Now I'm going to go stir crazy.

[spoil]We've seen his with the cross. It's possible that you could just wear it and be trained to use your reiatsu/reiryoku so that it works. [/spoil]

Then there's that. It doesn't sound as crackpot as mine.

I... guess I didn't make the post in this club as well.
I recommend scrolling towards the bottom and looking at the scans - it shows the source, and has cool pics.

Mayuri

He has several different "faces" which he could put on at any time.

I thought of Man-e-Faces from He-man.

Any comments, ect?

And now I'm off again, ciao. ;)

Love conquers all, then it dies. :p

Bold is beautiful.

slowpoke.jpg

Eon Master said:
XP
Eon Master said:
Mehh, still. You should know by now that when I give you a warning, it's for a half-decent reason.
It's not that I purposely disregarded it. I just forgot.
Eon Master said:
This is going to become an in-joke or something, isn't it?
Depends on how much longer we refer to it. I figure it'll die out for now until the next chapter.
Eon Master said:
No. My verbal tick. MC has his "...", Sasuke has "hn", Naruto has freaking "dattebayo", and I have "Mhm". Go find your own.
I've been doing "mhm" for AGES. And as Arc said, "mhm" is very universal.
Eon Master said:
If he died, my irl brother would get all pissed, so no.
I see.
Eon Master said:
Well... it's sort of different when Rouga does it. His wolf forced the integration to hold him back, so you're kind of right in that the two halves weren't united.
I really just wanted to make a maths joke there.
Eon Master said:
Wow. You review a lot.
That day was possibly one of the most that I've ever reviewed in a day. That's what happens when you find one piece of work and like it enough to check their other stuff (as well as other people posting stories/chapters). My experience is more over time than anything.
[/quote]

Meh, maybe I should've clarified: we need to make our own anime series. With our own ideas.
I am SO for this.

Eon Master said:
Bold again.
Evil.

I'm MASSIVELY looking forward to the Easter Break next week (and the week after). Then it's just a month until exams, and then about 6 weeks OF exams, then holidays.

kusari

Raptastic
Not much to say here. Mostly just going to post part of my review for Eon's most recent chapter. The damn thing is taking me a while to do (long chapter is looooooooonnnnnnng). This is my reviewing of the first part.

kusari said:
Fifteen pages, by the way. A new single-chapter record, for any of my Fanfics. Even my longest Pokemon one only made it to thirteen and a quarter.
I thought ILPy was the machine. Seems as if you may actually be the robot here.

Oh, and I did an omake at the beginning. It's making fun of me making fun of Ant making fun of my summaries.
I lol'd. More in depth comments in the actual review-a-majig.

...did that last sentence confuse you? If so, good. If not, have a cookie.
Awesome. I get a cookie.

...no, my cookies are not laced with hallucinogens meant to confuse you. How could you ever suggest such a thing? Didn't I just tell you not to jump to conclusions?!
I.... would be okay with this.

'Narrator': Last time- Rouga beat the living hell out of Kai. The gruesome twosome and Rouga met and bargined. Kida and Rouga argued, Rouga got pissed and knocked out her and Kai. Seijuro's not dead, and Rouga talked with him. Then he left the Seireitei. The end.
I am disappoint.

Hayashi: *lying on the floor under the window* *raises hand lazily* I got a mention as comic relief, shouldn't you at least make a note of that?
You write me so well.

Rouga: *raincloud forms over head* Are my summaries really that bad?

Previously on Hunting Death Itself...
Rouga trained Kai in the use of his Bankai, giving him a thorough beating in the process. Afterwards, the pair retired to the Squad 6 Barracks and had a disucssion with Squad 6 Captain Senshuken. After a rather amusing reference to Hayashi, Rouga sensed an flare of Fenrir dominance power from a pair of Gintakai's wolves, the twins Yazuu and Rozuu, and discreetly left the company of his fellow officers in order to meet with them. In an exchange of offers, Rouga garnered reinforcements for the Seireitei in their upcoming war in exchange for information on the legendary Fenrir Ultima. After Rouga intimidated the pair and drove them off, Kida showed herself, demanding answers from Rouga. This quickly devolved into an venomous argument, which culminated in Rouga's wolf forcing an integration to forcefully hold him back from killing Kida. In the end, Rouga declared that he would leave the Seireitei, and knocked Kida out with a sucker punch. When Kai came to investigate, Rouga handed off his Captain's cloak, telling Kai that he would be Captain now before knocking him unconcious as well. Later, Rouga put on his old Fenrir battle armor and made preparations to leave. In a surprising twist, former Squad 7 Captain Seijuro Arashi was revealed to have survived his spirit body's destruction through unknown means, though he was now little more than an incorporeal shade of his former self. He and Rouga spoke over the legend of the Fenrir Ultima's return, revealing that many of their allies currently played a central role in the myth. Rouga's doubt was overcome with Seijuro's guidance, and the two parted ways. Now, the clock is winding down to the war with the Jäger, as only thirty-six hours remain for the Shinigami and Fenrir who chose to defend the Seireitei...
Much better. Now I know what's going on.

“Alright, I’ll keep this short, seeing as we’ve got a lot less time than originally planned. I’m sure everyone knows by now of Rouga’s betrayal last night,” Golde stated at the front of the Captain’s Meeting Room, his voice and eyes harder than steel. “He was conspiring with agents of someone he confirmed to be an enemy of the Seireitei, assaulted a fellow Captain and his own Lieutenant, and abandoned us with the kickoff for war less than 36 hours away. He is… our enemy.”

Not one single Captain dared to contradict him, not that many would. Most even agreed with him.

“Unfortunately for us, his actions have left us in a very precarious position,” he continued, pinning each person in the room with his gaze. “We have been forced to change our plans. They center around five matchups; our five most suitable Captains versus the Innen Kreis. We have determined the following matchups, and Aielpy will be handing out their information after the meeting.”

“Kida,” he stated, causing the blonde Captain to perk up from her unusually subdued musings. “You will face Gurim Königswald. He is a master Kidou breaker and a powerful shot with the bow. You are our most experienced Captain, and this gives you a better chance at outmaneuvering him than anyone else.” Kida simply nodded, then resumed staring at the floor.
I see this being a damn good fight. With the raw scariness that Rage!Kida has, I can see her getting really pissed off and getting into a pure brawl with Gurim. Though I was sort of expecting Niche to be fighting Gurim. Considering he delivered the big "I'LL KILL YOU" line in Chapter Two.

“Senshuken, you will face Noctal Himmeler. You’ve faced him before, so you have a reasonable idea of what to expect.” Senshuken nodded, no hesitation whatsoever in the movement.
This'll be another damn good fight. Senshuken has a terribly frightening amount of fire power and Noctal is a monster of a combatant (judging from the little we've seen and the spoilers of his powers) that'll turn the fight into a clash of titans. Probably the one I'm looking forward to the most (and no, it's not just because I think Noctal's powers sound fucking awesome).

“Kai, you will face Randulf von Heidelberg. He controls and creates beings of shadow. Since you have the most experience in facing his monsters, you’re the best suited to take him on.” Kai’s face remained stoic, but his posture revealed uncertainty as he inclined his head in agreement.
Going to go out on a limb and say that the 'beings of shadow' referred to here are the rune covered, black things that heralded Zeruda's coming in the first chapter (correct me if I'm wrong). As for the fight itself, should be interesting. Kai definitely has the power to break shit and it'll be fun to see how the bit of training Rouga gave him pays off. Though, I'm interested to see how Randulf will battle. We've only seen the shadow creatures on their own but never with their controller. Needless to say, it has peaked my interest.

“Hayashi, wake up.”

“I’m awake, Golde. You know I can’t sleep standing up.”
Remember how I said you know how to write for me, this is another great example. A+

“First time for everything.”

Hayashi scowled, his black bangs falling over his eyes. Golde simply ignored his expression and continued. “Your opponent will be Marianne Lindstrom. Her Vereinigung creates a gauntlet that she can summon powerful javelin-type weapons from. We determined that your speed and stamina would be instrumental in such combat, and your wind abilities allow you to deflect her attacks should she attempt to throw them.”
First off: totally called it. The moment you said I'd have a challenge in the war I knew I'd be fighting an Innen Kreis. Second: Fighting a woman, eh? Sounds good to me. Hope she's hot. Anyhow, her abilities seem interesting. Should be a damn good fight 'specially since I'm involved.

Hayashi shrugged, then stifled a yawn. “Fine with me.”

“And then you’ll fight Zeruda, Head Captain?” Senny asked.

Golde grimaced. “Unfortunately. Her Vereinigung is no problem for me, but her final form, Endgültige Vereinigung, is going to be an issue. Rouga didn’t know much about its abilities aside from how powerful and fast it makes her; she’ll be roughly on par with me and that doesn’t account for anything other than the power boost.”
So, this means that, up to a point, Golde could fight her with little issue but once that point is passed, no one is sure what could happen? Should be a good fight for the time it will last (as I have an inkling that Rouga will come along and steal the stage from Golde at some point).

“You’re the heavy artillery,” Ant replied. “You, Zam, Senny, Dre, Niche, and Aozora will be causing as much damage as possible to the Jäger’s lines.”
I see Zam and Aozora causing the most damage here. With the haxy way his shikai can be used, Zam can destroy **** and with all the people there'll sure as hell be a lot of shadows for Aozora to manipulate.

arceus03

You're laaaaaaaaaaaate.
Oh hai Rex. XD

XD
What is that supposed to mean, though?

I've been doing "mhm" for AGES. And as Arc said, "mhm" is very universal.

*mhms in agreement*

I really just wanted to make a maths joke there.

XD Woah, I totally missed the integration and differentiation part. XD

I'm MASSIVELY looking forward to the Easter Break next week (and the week after). Then it's just a month until exams, and then about 6 weeks OF exams, then holidays.

6 weeks of exam... Reminds me of why I hate my final exam in high school again. >.>

Anyway.
Happy birthday ILPy. 8D Here's a gigantic chocolate chip cookie for you. Enjoy~

yeah, it's already 12 at his place soooo

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face

2 weeks? 2 days into my spring break I'm pretty much bored. But I almost got mauled by a dog earlier today so that made me not bored for like 2 minutes.

You're laaaaaaaaaaaate.
Oh hai Rex. XD

That's because I am a lazy bastard.

XD
What is that supposed to mean, though?

Its the "I see what you did there.." slowpoke.

Anyway.

funny-pictures-cat-is-amazed.jpg

rotrum

Ice Cold
Feliz Navidad, Ickle Little Pe-I mean ILPY!

God, I feel like it's been millenia since I last posted here. I'm so old and Senile. I'll blame ILP and his time altering power. Making me wheeze and cough and hurt my back and I'm only 15.

And...I'm slated to go kill an army of gruntquincies. Can do, I suppose.

And manga are coming out sooo slooowly lately T_T

That said, I have no comments on the latest manga :p

Hm...I haven't read Cell's thingy yet..

And I really should write more. *sigh*

lol Pesche. Good ol' comedy. I missed these guys.

I absolutely LOVED Byakuya's speech. It definitely gave me a lot more respect for a quiet character like Sasakibe - especially since he learnt Bankai before Kyouraku and Ukitake but wanted to stay Yamamoto's Lieutenant. If he used bankai in his last fight, it's possible that we might see it in a flashback. Though a part of me thinks that it would have been really nice to see him fight and die like this. If this gets animated, then I think that they should add it in, as well as his cremation - a very Sasakibe-central episode would be nice.

So Dondochakka is also captured? I wonder where he is... All I know is that it'll be a funny reunion when he sees them again.

Haha, Ishida and Ichigo always have funny encounters. Woo, Urahara!

It might just be the scans that I'm reading, but one of the scanlators put "White haired guy:" in the speech bubble. Looks like he misread the script.

I wonder how they're going to steal Ichigo's bankai... I hope they succeed 8D

Overall, not a bad chapter. The pacing is speeding up slightly, with Nel having just entered, and Urahara coming to take them away now.

I thought ILPy was the machine. Seems as if you may actually be the robot here.
I'm a cyborg thankyouverymuch *shot*
XD Woah, I totally missed the integration and differentiation part. XD
I made that joke in English too. We were debating on whether Britain is as ethnically diverse as people think it is. So I suggested "Is Britain integrated, or can we differentiate the cultures?"
Everyone in the class wanted a "mathsdebate"

6 weeks of exam... Reminds me of why I hate my final exam in high school again. >.>
I have about 13 exams. I'm predicting 10 exams in the first week, and 3 in the last.
Anyway.
8D Thank you!
That is win.
Thank you! Haha, the first time you post in a while and it's to say happy birthday? I'm flattered :p
God, I feel like it's been millenia since I last posted here. I'm so old and Senile. I'll blame ILP and his time altering power. Making me wheeze and cough and hurt my back and I'm only 15.
Drama queen

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Yeah.. It's been awhile. My phone was stolen, which means zero access to internet. I'm too lazy to get a replacement.
Other than that, I've been super-busy studying for the mock exams. 2 weeks of utter pain. I. Hate. My. Life.
But I'm done studying for them, and hopefully will get a phone by the end of this week.

I'm reading the last 2 chapters, and watching episodes of the anime from the last 6 weeks.
I'll be reading all the fan-fics, in 5 hours.

Happy Birthday ILPyy!I'll cook something really good and send it by Friday.

Uggh, Further Maths mock in an hour. Very, very scared.
Time to drop dead.

arceus03

So, manga.

[spoil]Apart from the learning the fact that Sasakibe had bankai before Kyouraku and Ukitake actually did, nothing else was of much interest to me.
I mean, it does set the frame nicely. At least now we know how he knew of the Quincys'/whatever race's ability to steal bankai; he was the victim. And it actually worked; it only didn't work on Ichigo, I'm guessing because of the somewhat same reasons why Kageroza wasn't able to copy him, for anyone who watched the filler.

But one thing that bothered me was... If he is indeed an experienced Vice Captain, why the heck was he sent to patrol the barriers from outside during the FKT arc? Sure, he didn't become a Captain because he was loyal to Yamamoto, but that still doesn't prevent him from joining the fight inside. We could've then seen some of his powers.

Either there's a specific reason to that, or Kubo forgets, or he just pulled "Choujiro already had a bankai looooooooooooooooong time ago" out of his random a**. As per usual

I mean, sheesh. It makes sense, of course, that he's at least very powerful, since he's the longest Lieutenant to have ever served, but still.. The only time he was seen in the FKT arc was when Shinji & co. appeared. >.>

Anyway like ILPy said, I'm expecting a flashback of his fight. Ah well. Or maybe if his bankai was stolen, it would be... used by the Quincys. Vereinigung[/spoil]

That's because I am a lazy bastard.

Its the "I see what you did there.." slowpoke.

funny-pictures-cat-is-amazed.jpg

I mean your spring break is late. XD

Ah.

Yes, it is. 8D

And I really should write more. *sigh*

What ILPy said

You should. I enjoyed your Ring of Fire oneshot. XP

If he used bankai in his last fight, it's possible that we might see it in a flashback. Though a part of me thinks that it would have been really nice to see him fight and die like this.

I made that joke in English too. We were debating on whether Britain is as ethnically diverse as people think it is. So I suggested "Is Britain integrated, or can we differentiate the cultures?"
Everyone in the class wanted a "mathsdebate"

I have about 13 exams. I'm predicting 10 exams in the first week, and 3 in the last.

Hopefully, cause that's the only reason why Kubo even mentioned it in the first place, imo.

lol. Did your classmates catch it?

I know how that feels. I took 13 subjects as well :p
I thought you said you're having 6 weeks of exam?

Time to drop dead.

Oh hai Kai. :D
Good luck with that.
.... And, bye.. I guess?

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
You mean feliz cumpleaños. You said Merry Christmas to Ant...

Happy birthday Ant! :D

I absolutely LOVED Byakuya's speech. It definitely gave me a lot more respect for a quiet character like Sasakibe - especially since he learnt Bankai before Kyouraku and Ukitake but wanted to stay Yamamoto's Lieutenant. If he used bankai in his last fight, it's possible that we might see it in a flashback. Though a part of me thinks that it would have been really nice to see him fight and die like this. If this gets animated, then I think that they should add it in, as well as his cremation - a very Sasakibe-central episode would be nice.
[spoil]I liked the background story too, but I'm hating Kubo for not ever using, and then killing off such a potentially great character! D:<[/spoil]

So, manga.

[spoil]Apart from the learning the fact that Sasakibe had bankai before Kyouraku and Ukitake actually did, nothing else was of much interest to me.
I mean, it does set the frame nicely. At least now we know how he knew of the Quincys'/whatever race's ability to steal bankai; he was the victim. And it actually worked; it only didn't work on Ichigo, I'm guessing because of the somewhat same reasons why Kageroza wasn't able to copy him, for anyone who watched the filler.

But one thing that bothered me was... If he is indeed an experienced Vice Captain, why the heck was he sent to patrol the barriers from outside during the FKT arc? Sure, he didn't become a Captain because he was loyal to Yamamoto, but that still doesn't prevent him from joining the fight inside. We could've then seen some of his powers.

Either there's a specific reason to that, or Kubo forgets, or he just pulled "Choujiro already had a bankai looooooooooooooooong time ago" out of his random a**. As per usual[/spoil]
[spoil]Oh hell, I didn't think of that...
If they stole Sasakibe's bankai, I'm going to be even more pissed off at Kubo. -_-[/spoil]

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
MANGA
[spoil]Umm wow leave it to Kubo to make a character 1000x more interesting AFTER he kills him off. =/ dafuq Kubo.

...I have a question. WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE ACTUALLY WANT TO KIDNAP DONDOCHAKKA. WTF IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! KUBO YOU TROLL.

...Is Urahara a stalker? Um he popped out of nowhere, right? XD

Ehh okay honestly I can't say more because I suck at this stuff. orz Well anyway the chapters ARE moving faster now - there's like 5 scenes per chapter as opposed to the half-scene in the fullbringers arc. XD YAY.

...I still wanna know more about the specifics of the hueco mundo situation though. Like, the one who took over leadership of the place got kidnapped along with other arrancars, okay, but how, why, and by who. ANSWERS!!! I NEED ANSWERS!!! DAMN IT KUBO YOU TROLL. T∆T

Yeah I think I'm just gonna end up spouting nonsense about Troll-Kubo now, sorry. >.<[/spoil]

And sorry for not really coming by much, school is REALLY crazy-intense these days and I'm barely scraping by as-is. Literally on the verge of flunking out. x.x

arceus03

You mean feliz cumpleaños. You said Merry Christmas to Ant...

[spoil]I liked the background story too, but I'm hating Kubo for not ever using, and then killing off such a potentially great character! D:<

Oh hell, I didn't think of that...
If they stole Sasakibe's bankai, I'm going to be even more pissed off at Kubo. -_-[/spoil]

XD

Hmm. We seem to have forgotten that Kubo is a great troll. Kudos to min for reminding me that again XD

[spoil]They probably did steal his bankai, what with that Sasakibe's death scene of "They can... bankai" phrase. I assume that's one of the possible way of Kubo showing Sasakibe's bankai's abilities (the other one being a flashback). IF he has no intention of showing its powers whatsoever, then he wouldn't have mentioned about it in the first place at all.

Of course, this above is based off the assumption that Kubo doesn't troll us again in the future. We'll see, we'll see.

Which kind of raises a new question. If they can steal bankai, and if the SS now knows about it, it probably means the Captains won't easily be shouting bankai this arc... Unless Mayuri or Urahara finds a way to counter that.[/spoil]

MANGA
[spoil]...I have a question. WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE ACTUALLY WANT TO KIDNAP DONDOCHAKKA. WTF IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! KUBO YOU TROLL.

...Is Urahara a stalker? Um he popped out of nowhere, right? XD[/spoil]

And sorry for not really coming by much, school is REALLY crazy-intense these days and I'm barely scraping by as-is. Literally on the verge of flunking out. x.x

[spoil]There must be SOME weird reason Dondochakka was kidnapped. Who knows, someday it's revealed he's actually of VL class or something like that.

Though, the more likely reason would be to act as a foot soldier, or an experimental specimen like Ivan.

Urahara does that every time. Where do you think ILPy got his stalker attitudes from? XD[/spoil]

Good luck with school. XD

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Hey guys,
I hear there's a new bankai that wasn't used because Sasakibe was so loyal?
Silly Sasakibe, that's not how you show your loyalty to Yamamoto.

I also find it silly how he was knocked out by a punch from non-bankai Ichigo, despite he himself already achieving bankai.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Happy birthday ILP even though I'm probably late.

Ah good ol' Pesche always funny.

Why is Sasakibe sooo damn cool now?!? His loyalty to Yamamoto and his resolve not to show/use his bankai just sounds so badass. And Byakyuya's explanation adds to it.

Awww, that's so nice of Ichigo. He knows Uryuu would feel sad if he wasn't called.

Yeah.. It's been awhile. My phone was stolen, which means zero access to internet. I'm too lazy to get a replacement.
Other than that, I've been super-busy studying for the mock exams. 2 weeks of utter pain. I. Hate. My. Life.
But I'm done studying for them, and hopefully will get a phone by the end of this week.

I'm reading the last 2 chapters, and watching episodes of the anime from the last 6 weeks.
I'll be reading all the fan-fics, in 5 hours.

Happy Birthday ILPyy!I'll cook something really good and send it by Friday.

Time to drop dead.

Ayyyyye, hi! Uh....bye.

So, manga.

[spoil]
[/spoil]

[spoil]Maybe he was that strong. If he was supposedly that he could of stopped any potential enemy on the outside. Or Kubo is just a troll, which is more likely.[/spoil]

I mean your spring break is late. XD

That's how we roll in Hawaii. Doing things later than anyone else.

MANGA
[spoil]
...I have a question. WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE ACTUALLY WANT TO KIDNAP DONDOCHAKKA. WTF IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! KUBO YOU TROLL.

...Is Urahara a stalker? Um he popped out of nowhere, right? XD
[/spoil]

[spoil]
WHY THE HELL NOT!

Urahara knows all.
[/spoil]

arceus03

[spoil]Maybe he was that strong. If he was supposedly that he could of stopped any potential enemy on the outside. Or Kubo is just a troll, which is more likely.[/spoil]

That's how we roll in Hawaii. Doing things later than anyone else.

Urahara knows all.

[spoil]I'm going with the latter, or simply he just pulled that "Sasakibe has a bankai TROLOLOLOL" randomly just to fit with the current arc. More like, he wants to kill a character (because we've been complaining far too much). But he has to kill someone with a bankai so he could make the final comment "They can... bankai". And so far all the characters who have shown their bankai are popular (Renji, Ikkaku) or else Captains. So Sasakibe becomes the scapegoat. XD

Probably too much extrapolation there, but ah well. I mean, if it was so that he supposedly can stop any potential enemy on the outside... Aizen & co. came from the inside, and Shinji himself said that the barrier was so strong they couldn't sneak in by themselves, so they had to ask Sasakibe to open it. So... yeah, it sort of doesn't fit with the last arcs. And what Jin said as well.[/spoil]

As, I see. XD

Hehe, who knows? For all we know, he could be the mastermind behind this whole event. I'm sure ILPy would love that. PLOT TWIST

kusari

Raptastic
Zachiru

You say you hate me?
You lie. You know you love me.
I am so awesome.

I would like to join.
Hello thar, Kiryu. I'm your friendly neighborhood squad 13 captain, Kusari. Some call me Kus, others Kus-kus and still others Kusa. Feel free to use any of those, or just Kusari.

Time to get the basic questions out of the way: Do you read the manga (if so, translations or scanlations)? Do you watch the anime (dub or sub)? Who's your favorite character? Do you like cookies?

Again, not much to say here.

Nice to see Pesche again. I like him.

Uryu no go to Hueco? That make Kusari sad.

Sasakibe has bankai? Wow. He's finally revealed to be useful and still doesn't do shit.

The little preview sentence at the end seems to imply that Kisuke is going to Hueco with Ichi and co. Fuckin' A.

Also, considering writing up detailed profiles for the massive amount of OC's I now have and posting them on DA. If I were to do this, would anypony actually look at them? (They would probably be featured in future fics)

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Hello and welcome ot the Bleach club, Zero Kiryu. :)
I'm Zameric, Captain of Squad 9, the JUSTICE squad. :p
I hope ya have a good time here.

I hear there's a new bankai that wasn't used because Sasakibe was so loyal?
Silly Sasakibe, that's not how you show your loyalty to Yamamoto.

I also find it silly how he was knocked out by a punch from non-bankai Ichigo, despite he himself already achieving bankai.
[spoil]Yeah, that's the problem with all this.
Sasakibe has been so underutilized even though he was captain level in strength.
Just reminded me of how Ikkaku doesn't like to use his bankai for no good reason.
You'd think this would have been the perfect time for Sasakibe to use his bankai...
Why does Kubo love to troll use so freaking much?! D:[/spoil]

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Also, considering writing up detailed profiles for the massive amount of OC's I now have and posting them on DA. If I were to do this, would anypony actually look at them? (They would probably be featured in future fics)

Don't have time for a full anything, but I'll be doing the same for my characters. I already have Kirio's up, working on Amara's. After that, I'll take care of the Innen Kreis, then Gintakai and his wolves. Also, I should probably redo Rouga's, and put up one for Seijuro.

You gonna finish that review, Kusari? Your comments are much appreciated. =)

Golde

Always Searching~
Zachiru

You say you hate me?
You lie. You know you love me.
I am so awesome.

I would like to join.

Accepted :p God I love haikus

This one was a bit slower, in my opinion, then the previous few. Thing's were actually getting exciting, but it slowed down just a tad :p

I like how Sasakibe kept his bankai under wraps. Until we know what it is, we can't really say for sure why. Which, from the look of things, we will, as the Quincicarrs (Or Arrancies, if you prefer) can apparently steal bankai. It could be that once the bankai is unleashed, it's incredibly destructive and can't be contained, which could harm tons of people in the area or, yes, Kubo pulled it out of his ***...

I love how humble the head Captain seems to be becoming. He's becoming just a tad more likeable, and I hate him just a little less.

I'm wondering if the person who picked up Ivan's medallion is a warrior under Buckbeard or an Arrancar who's sucking up.

And it says Kisuke is going to fight to? Awesome :p

Also, just a quick question, has everyone submitted that form to me? The character sheet? Cause I know I haven't said anything but I am still gonna write it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.