• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus03

You know I do not mean THAT Cascade. I refuse to have anything to do with Homestuck. :no:
I wonder how long will it take before Sony claims copyright and shuts down the video

[spoil]Soooo that's how they steal Sasakibe's bankai. By absorbing it. If the one who stole it didn't get killed already, we might actually get to see its appearance and use by him. I wonder why they aren't able to absorb Ichigo's bankai. Probably something along the lines of "his reiatsu is a mixture of shinigami/hollow/Fullbring/human/whatever else, it's so mixed up it can't be absorbed".

Muda. 8D It means young in my language but that's another story Did Sun Sun and Mila Rose get... absorbed in the end? Nooooooooooo[/spoil]

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
What? Seriously guys - NO posts in a week?

Yup, cuz were all lazy f***s. Except for Arc, he still has SCHOOL.

[spoil]
That mofo absorbed Allon, jeebus that Sklavere is f***ed up. Cool looking, but f***ed up.

Aaaand the King is here, raining doom upon all he sees.

Not bad of a chapter, seen some cool stuff, its starting to get slow.
[/spoil]

Golde

Always Searching~
Hey guys. Just posting to say I'm going to be not very around for the next 2-3 weeks. Unfortunately this program I'm in is very, VERY time consuming, and I can't access the school's internet. So I have very little time to post. I'll try to stop by when I have time, but other than that, please PM me anything that needs to be changed or updated and I'll do that whenever I get on. I'll also ocassionally be stalking the forums (as I do).

This arc is actually getting really hoss in my opinion. Allon getting completely absorbed by the German was seriously cool. It looks like the Quincy's are going to post a very, very serious threat now

arceus03

What? Seriously guys - NO posts in a week?
An okay chapter, though I'm starting to feel like the fight is dragging on now... But I like how the Quincies infiltrated the shakonmaku, that was quite nice.

You also have to admit Bleach is.. well, no longer as interesting as it used to be, I guess? Also we're missing some of our key posters here Eon, MC, rotrum...

[spoil]I hope Kubo finishes Ichigo's fight first. I don't really want to switch in the middle of fights again like he did with last arc. It kills the momentum, for one, and gives him loads of room to troll us like he did with Kensei and Yammy.

This is random, but, it would be interesting if Charlotte is there and he got absorbed. I'd love to see how the outcome would look like XD[/spoil]

Yup, cuz were all lazy f***s. Except for Arc, he still has SCHOOL.

[spoil]
That mofo absorbed Allon, jeebus that Sklavere is f***ed up. Cool looking, but f***ed up.

Aaaand the King is here, raining doom upon all he sees.

Not bad of a chapter, seen some cool stuff, its starting to get slow.
[/spoil]

SCHOOL, yeah. UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR. 8D I'm a nerd like that
I'm in my finals week though. Nothing much to do except check the thread every so often before studying for 5 minutes and internet for half an hour. It just so happens that my finals for this quarter happen to be at the very end of the week. Ugh. Others are already finished.
*sits down in emo corner*

[spoil]Heh, if Kubo proceeds with the war next chapter, it'll all go very fast again. I guess. :p[/spoil]

Hey guys. Just posting to say I'm going to be not very around for the next 2-3 weeks. Unfortunately this program I'm in is very, VERY time consuming, and I can't access the school's internet. So I have very little time to post. I'll try to stop by when I have time, but other than that, please PM me anything that needs to be changed or updated and I'll do that whenever I get on. I'll also ocassionally be stalking the forums (as I do).

This arc is actually getting really hoss in my opinion. Allon getting completely absorbed by the German was seriously cool. It looks like the Quincy's are going to post a very, very serious threat now

Have fun with your... program, whatever it is :)

What, they weren't a serious threat before? XD

Golde is gone, this means Bleach pic war is coming to a start

Allow me to start with someone's rendition of Unohana entering battle from dA, where else? XD

[spoil]
retsu_unohana__entering_the_battlefield_by_nateparedes44-d4pa600.jpg
[/spoil]

I can't wait until Kubo actually draws her scene in the manga. :3 Please don't mess it up like you did with Kensei T.T
Credits to the original artist, of course.

And while I'm at it, here's three more. XD

[spoil]
unohana_retsu_by_zeitgeistglee-d2y851f.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
___Yes__Ma__am_by_ilovemybishies87.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
broken_glass_by_shatteredpetal-d3h0kha.jpg
[/spoil]

idk, frequent dA visitors might have already seen them sooo *shrug*

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
I just found my Nel Skull Helmet - good times - hey ILP what are you coming as to MCM again?

Just re-looked over the artwork, I knew there was a reason I loved Kubo, and it wasn't his plots - might have to rev up Photoshop and warn ya'll for an incoming fustercluck of graphics, any particular characters anyone has in mind. I already have Unohana done, so relax Arceus03

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^ Yay for Kida and her amazing artistic skills. Also, I'd like some Starrk artwork if you don't mind.

Hey guys. I'm still not done with my chapter, unfortunately. I blame my vacation to Florida this past week... t'was fun. Aside from one time where a lady refused to get on the same elevator as me because apparently "no decent person has that many scars." Yeah, because all animal attack survivors, war veterans, crash victims, and competitive martial artists are criminals *rolls eyes*. America is the most judgemental country in the western hemisphere, I swear.

On the other hand, I'm actually not pale as death anymore with all the time I spent in the sun, so that's a plus.

Anyway, I will give three (sizeable) previews of what I have done so far, and hopefully you don't have to wait for too much longer. Though honestly since nobody else updates theirs with any semblance of regularity, I am in control of the fanfiction viewing. Bow to me. Mwahahaha.

“We’re fucked!” Gosai Tenkyuugi, third seat of Squad 11, shouted over the din of the battle. His eight-hilted glaive spun through the air in front of him, deflecting away projectiles by magnetizing them to be the same polarity as the blade. “We’re so totally fucked!”

“We’re not fucked ‘till we’re dead, Gosai!” Luppi, the one-armed Lieutenant of the same squad shouted back. “And Squad 11 grunts don’t die!” She batted away projectiles with tremendous force, somewhat staving off any sort of direct attack, but she knew she’d tire before long.

“A quarter of our squad begs to differ,” Gosai snarled under his breath.

“Less talk, more ass-kick,” Luppi grunted, though she couldn’t really blame him. If there was ever a time for rabid pessimism, it was right now.

“Damn it. Möbius Actual!” Kirio shouted over the comms. “If we’re gonna do this, now’s the time! Their forward formation is as compressed as it’s gonna get!”

“Agreed, Wolfman,” the Squad 12 Captain answered mechanically. “Frost 0-7, initiate Protocol: WOLF HUNT. Voice Command Authorization: Storm of Divine Judgement.”

“You alright?” he threw over his shoulder to the woman behind him, who had fallen to one knee from exhaustion.

“Yes, Captain Hayashi,” she huffed. “Thank you.”

He grunted and turned away, examining the surrounding area as he flicked the blood from his blade. “Now then… if I were a member of the Innen Kreis, where would I be?”

Due to the fact that his back was turned, he never saw the woman’s face morph into a positively evil smirk, as she raised her sword and charged him, stabbing right for his back…

Gosai Tenkyuugi = Red Globe, btw.

Also, did somebody say PIC WAR?!

=D

Gin time!
Ichimaru_Gin_by_pocoloco88.jpg

gin_profile_by_revy11-d4bgq53.jpg

Beware_of_Gin_by_General_Krad.jpg

Fox_in_a_Human__s_Body_by_MonkeyQueeen.jpg

Geez... why is it so hard to find relevant comics for Gin that are actually funny?

I have nothing to say about the manga. Maybe next time.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
[spoil]I am a little worried about the Quincinazis being over powered.
This is only the second major battle of the arc, and the enemy is already average bankai level power.
But I'd be alright with it, if Kirge is actually only one or two levels below the leader of Vandenreich.[/spoil]

arceus03 said:
Also we're missing some of our key posters here Eon, MC, rotrum...

[spoil]This is random, but, it would be interesting if Charlotte is there and he got absorbed. I'd love to see how the outcome would look like XD[/spoil]
Hey, I'm a key poster here! I have the third highest post count. Only you and ILP are a head of me.

arceus03 said:
Golde is gone, this means Bleach pic war is coming to a start

Allow me to start with someone's rendition of Unohana entering battle from dA, where else? XD

[spoil]
retsu_unohana__entering_the_battlefield_by_nateparedes44-d4pa600.jpg
[/spoil]

I can't wait until Kubo actually draws her scene in the manga. :3 Please don't mess it up like you did with Kensei T.T
Credits to the original artist, of course.

And while I'm at it, here's three more. XD

[spoil]
___Yes__Ma__am_by_ilovemybishies87.jpg
[/spoil]

idk, frequent dA visitors might have already seen them sooo *shrug*
Actually, I think that's exactly how Kubo should show Unohana enter into her first battle of the series. :D

Ahahaha, I bet if it wasn't for Kyoka Suigetsu, Unohana would have just stopped Aizen with her death glare smile.
Becuase we all know Aizen just uses Kyoka Suigetsu to run-away from Unohana. :p

Since you started the pic war with Unohana, I'm gonna post the picture of a Unohana cosplay I saw at Phoenix Comicon.
[spoil]
forArc01.jpg
[/spoil]

Just re-looked over the artwork, I knew there was a reason I loved Kubo, and it wasn't his plots - might have to rev up Photoshop and warn ya'll for an incoming fustercluck of graphics, any particular characters anyone has in mind. I already have Unohana done, so relax Arceus03
Could you do a battle shot of Chad, were it actually looks like he's using Fullbringer powers? Like with, warped surroundings and/or Bringer light.
Even though he was revealed to be a Fullbrigner, he was never properly shown using the abilities. He just used his powers as he normally has.

Or if that's too complicated, could you make a tag-team of Chad and Gantenbainne Mosqueda fighting off some Quincinazis?

@ Eon's last Gin picture...
But Gin is a snake, not a fox.
When are the fans gonna notice that?

Last edited:

arceus03

I just found my Nel Skull Helmet - good times - hey ILP what are you coming as to MCM again?

I saw your picture with ILPy - what did you went as?

YAYYYYYYYY :3
Thanks XD

Anyway, I will give three (sizeable) previews of what I have done so far, and hopefully you don't have to wait for too much longer. Though honestly since nobody else updates theirs with any semblance of regularity, I am in control of the fanfiction viewing. Bow to me. Mwahahaha.

Also, did somebody say PIC WAR?!

=D

Gin time!
Beware_of_Gin_by_General_Krad.jpg

*bows* Wooooooo 8D

XD I guess that's something Aizen couldn't say :p

[spoil]I am a little worried about the Quincinazis being over powered.
This is only the second major battle of the arc, and the enemy is already average bankai level power.
But I'd be alright with it, if Kirge is actually only one or two levels below the leader of Vandenreich.[/spoil]

[spoil]Well, it could be a way for Kubo to lure all the Captains into using bankai, and also for the Royal Guards to come, so I'm not complaining. Give them Arrancar-level enemies and see what they did. Not really a serious fight.[/spoil]

Hey, I'm a key poster here! I have the third highest post count. Only you and ILP are a head of me.

Haha, sorry, I forgot :p
I mean key posters who aren't active... Or quite so active. You're still frequently here, so yeah XP

Ahahaha, I bet if it wasn't for Kyoka Suigetsu, Unohana would have just stopped Aizen with her death glare smile.
Becuase we all know Aizen just uses Kyoka Suigetsu to run-away from Unohana. :p

Yeah XD

Since you started the pic war with Unohana, I'm gonna post the picture of a Unohana cosplay I saw at Phoenix Comicon.
[spoil]
forArc01.jpg
[/spoil]

She brings a water bottle along? XP

Also, idk if this was already shown here but:-
[spoil]
DVice0006B.jpg
[/spoil]

Attachments

• DVice0006B.jpg
    DVice0006B.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 78
It has been a while. I think it's because SPPF doesn't send me an email everytime the club updates? So I kind of assumed it's been dead.

You know I do not mean THAT Cascade. I refuse to have anything to do with Homestuck. :no:
I've converted Kida...

D8
You also have to admit Bleach is.. well, no longer as interesting as it used to be, I guess? Also we're missing some of our key posters here Eon, MC, rotrum...
Bleach has declined, we know for a fact.

Haha sorry I didn't see this.

I actually think I'll wait until the main chapter is posted, since I've forgotten everything and I'm not going to remember this stuff.

I wonder how long it would take for me to be overtaken.

I saw your picture with ILPy - what did you went as?
She went as Fluttershy and I went as a generic Prospit Dreamer (PM me if you want to see pics? I don't want to post non-Bleach pics here, even if I did that last year lol).
Also, an Ulquiorra cosplay:
[spoil]
487195_373379392709180_804391761_n.jpg
[/spoil]

arceus03

It has been a while. I think it's because SPPF doesn't send me an email everytime the club updates? So I kind of assumed it's been dead.

Glad to see you're here again :p

I've converted Kida...

So I've noticed.

I wonder how long it would take for me to be overtaken.

Never, I'd assume.

She went as Fluttershy and I went as a generic Prospit Dreamer
Also, an Ulquiorra cosplay:
[spoil]
487195_373379392709180_804391761_n.jpg
[/spoil]

Ah, I see.
He needs to be skinnier, and did he say "Trash" a lot?

So I got bored, and went through the older posts. Sparked an idea for a topic. While I have one week of break to enjoy.

Turn your/a zanpakto attack into a Pokemon one

Hey, this is still a Pokemon forum sooooo

Tsukibana's Hakuryuu would be a massive Hydro Pump, or Hydro Cannon.
Her high pressure form would be Razor Shell.
Rasenzaki (her defensive form) would be... Withdraw? XD

I thought of this because I saw Zam making fun of one of MC's new technique, Lucky Warmth. :p It kind of seems like Helping Hand to me. XD

Glad to see you're here again :p
As if I would ever properly leave. This club is like my internet home.

Never, I'd assume.
Hey, it's possible. Might take a few years, but it's possible.

Ah, I see.
He needs to be skinnier, and did he say "Trash" a lot?
lol idk I just saw him, asked "can I take a picture?" and when he said yes, I snapped it.

Oh man, this is going to be, like, super duper hard for me. Seriously, space and time? What the hell can I possibly have for pokemon moves? That's like the most obscure thing ever. I'm almost CERTAIN there doesn't even exist a move like that (or at least, if there were, it would be overpowered as **** like I am).
Roar of Time and Spacial Rend.

arceus03

Oh man, this is going to be, like, super duper hard for me. Seriously, space and time? What the hell can I possibly have for pokemon moves? That's like the most obscure thing ever. I'm almost CERTAIN there doesn't even exist a move like that (or at least, if there were, it would be overpowered as **** like I am).
Roar of Time and Spacial Rend.

You're just being lazy :p

Anywayyyyyy

So yeah. It already started and guess what? Another arm gone 8D

Uhh. Anyway. The scene is very similar to what Ichigo did when he first came to SS. Three shinigami release their shikai, then got curbstomped. How original >_>

Ooooh, I like the design of the Quincy with the long hair and Kakashi mask. :3
And the middle female Quincy doesn't look half bad as well :p

So that's 7 Stern Ritters revealed and, plus the Zangetsu Emperor, 8. I think there might be more to come but IMO the 8 ones are the spotlight of the war... For now. If they can easily take out Kira and seated officers, they'll certainly be fighting Captains.

*waits for Unohana fight patiently*

Woah. Good chapter.

I like the splash page, it looks nice to have the captains there like that.

Reiatsu-dense pillars? Cool.

I counted... 11 pillars? Unless I'm mistaken. Which means 11 people to watch out for.

I actually kind of like how he's introducing more and more seated members; first the two that went to the Real World, the guy who explained the Quincies, 1st Squad 3rd seat, and 3rd Squad seats 3, 5 and 6.

"93%"? I'm assuming that's just a case of the sample not being the same Quincy.

Kira's arm is off the list?
Also, woah. That's nice to see him take down some people we know. Perhaps Squad 4 will save him, though?

And that's 4 shinigami dead. That was quick. I hope this will be a GREAT opportunity for the Captains to go Bankai.

So we have the Mohawk guy with two earrings; really big man with a beard; guy who is under the hood, still; old-looking guy with glasses; the girl kinda cute; the androgynous eyelash-lacking character; and the blonde guy.

The last page seems almost... out of place. But one thousand dead in 7 minutes? We'll have carnage next.

Glad to see the pace is RAPIDLY picking up here. I just hope he can keep the momentum going.

arceus03

I counted... 11 pillars? Unless I'm mistaken. Which means 11 people to watch out for.

But the last page said 16?

Kira's arm is off the list?
Also, woah. That's nice to see him take down some people we know. Perhaps Squad 4 will save him, though?

Yeah, it is.
I don't care either way. We've seen all Wabisuke can do, he can go die for all I care. :p

And that's 4 shinigami dead. That was quick. I hope this will be a GREAT opportunity for the Captains to go Bankai.

It will. This might even be the huge event that will lure out the Royal Guards. If the Captains' bankai can be blocked easily/absorbed, that is.

the girl kinda cute;

Agrees

The last page seems almost... out of place. But one thousand dead in 7 minutes? We'll have carnage next.

I missed the last page o.o
It wasn't on mangahere. It was on mangastream, though.

Glad to see the pace is RAPIDLY picking up here. I just hope he can keep the momentum going.

Seeing how we're already shifting the focus back to Ichigo, maybe, maybe not. >_>
There goes my Unohana fight

Last edited:
But the last page said 16?

I don't care either way. We've seen all Wabisuke can do, he can go die for all I care. :p

It will. This might even be the huge event that will lure out the Royal Guards. If the Captains' bankai can be blocked easily/absorbed, that is.

Seeing how we're already shifting the focus back to Ichigo, maybe, maybe not. >_>
There goes my Unohana fight

[spoil]*Facepalm* Ignore that then.

I still like him as a character...

Depending on how fast Kubo wants to do this, the Royal Guard might not come out for some time. I'm not expecting them to come out until we see at least a little bit of every (main) Quincy.

I don't think he's going to go STRAIGHT to Ichigo. Or at least, he'll try and balance it.[/spoil]

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
And so the war starts!

Poor Kira. D:
I really didn't expect him to be killed off so easily.
But surprise attacks can be a real *****. :/
Another arm to add to the collection, though.

I would have liked to see the three shikai before those squad members were killed off. :/

Oh great, a cute girl Quincinazi.
It's always the cute girls that have the odd personalities.

The 13 C.G.S. are will need to mobilize any bankai users damn fast if they want to keep casualties somewhat low. >.>

[spoil]
DVice0006B.jpg
[/spoil]
Ahahahaha. This totally should have been an omake! ;p

Turn your/a zanpakto attack into a Pokemon attack.
  • My shikai technique, Koutate (Steel Shield), could be equated to Iron Defense ("iron wall" in Japanese).
For my bankai techniques...
  • Shimekorosu (Strangle to Death), would be translated to Bind or Wrap.
  • Yakikorosu (Burn to Death), could be translated as Will-O-Wisp.
  • Bukkorosu (Beat/Pummel to Death), could be translated as Bullet Seed or Rock Blast.
  • Kirihanasu (Decapitate), would be translated as Guillotine, of course! But with more accuracy. :p

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Was to lazy to post on the day it came out, so I reread it just now.
[spoil]
Yay, new people. It's cool to see the other seated members.

Why you gotta do that to my man Kira, Kubo? :mad:

Oh shit, Mohawk Quincy. Shit, just got awesome. And that last Quincy who said "fear us" looks like Aizen to me.

1000 dead in 7 min?! They're dropping like flies.

Last panel = Ichigo is their last hope.
[/spoil]

At least you have some type of life away from the internet. I'm pretty much a hermit.

SCHOOL, yeah. UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR. 8D I'm a nerd like that
I'm in my finals week though. Nothing much to do except check the thread every so often before studying for 5 minutes and internet for half an hour. It just so happens that my finals for this quarter happen to be at the very end of the week. Ugh. Others are already finished.
*sits down in emo corner*

[spoil]Heh, if Kubo proceeds with the war next chapter, it'll all go very fast again. I guess. :p[/spoil]

Yeah, others like me. I've been done for almost 3 weeks, I'm already going stir crazy.

You, sir, are correct.

[spoil]
broken_glass_by_shatteredpetal-d3h0kha.jpg
[/spoil]

Aww look at Gin :3

“We’re fucked!” Gosai Tenkyuugi, third seat of Squad 11, shouted over the din of the battle. His eight-hilted glaive spun through the air in front of him, deflecting away projectiles by magnetizing them to be the same polarity as the blade. “We’re so totally fucked!”

“We’re not fucked ‘till we’re dead, Gosai!” Luppi, the one-armed Lieutenant of the same squad shouted back. “And Squad 11 grunts don’t die!” She batted away projectiles with tremendous force, somewhat staving off any sort of direct attack, but she knew she’d tire before long.

“A quarter of our squad begs to differ,” Gosai snarled under his breath.

“Less talk, more ass-kick,” Luppi grunted, though she couldn’t really blame him. If there was ever a time for rabid pessimism, it was right now.

“Damn it. Möbius Actual!” Kirio shouted over the comms. “If we’re gonna do this, now’s the time! Their forward formation is as compressed as it’s gonna get!”

“Agreed, Wolfman,” the Squad 12 Captain answered mechanically. “Frost 0-7, initiate Protocol: WOLF HUNT. Voice Command Authorization: Storm of Divine Judgement.”

“You alright?” he threw over his shoulder to the woman behind him, who had fallen to one knee from exhaustion.

“Yes, Captain Hayashi,” she huffed. “Thank you.”

He grunted and turned away, examining the surrounding area as he flicked the blood from his blade. “Now then… if I were a member of the Innen Kreis, where would I be?”

Due to the fact that his back was turned, he never saw the woman’s face morph into a positively evil smirk, as she raised her sword and charged him, stabbing right for his back…

That's all fine and dandy, but its my money and I want it now. :p

[spoil]
DVice0006B.jpg
[/spoil]

Ha! Luv it.

Yeah, that's safe to assume.

I forgot my attacks already.

Kagayaki Kobushi (Radiant/Radiance Fist): Would be Sacred Sword or Secret Sword.
Kenage Engo (Heroic Protection):: It would Protect, I guess.
And my ability would be Justified or Battle Armor.

I should really makes some revisions, to my Zan.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Chapter One

His hair glistened with a deep white sheen. Deep white? The colour is hard to describe. His hair was white, but there was something abyss-like about the colour. It was as if the colour was craving, desiring something. The colour was not satisfied, it was not “full”. His eyes remained permanently closed, never to open. His skin looked like porcelain. It looked like glass, containing a hard, but delicate quality about it. His slim body was androgynous. Knowing he was male was to know what his genitals were; there was no other way to fully be sure. His slender body struck awe and wonder. He used his wings to cover himself, hiding his immorality. Long flowing wings, totalling six. Three coming out from either side of his back. Each wide like an eagles and white like snow. They were not the same deep white of his hair, but more of lustful white. A white that had all it desired, but wanted more.

He caressed one of his wings as he patiently waited. For the end of the world.

-

A roar echoed throughout the whole of Serebii. The ground shook with the sonic vibrations, the air tasted of despair.

Narcissus stayed curled up in bed, ignoring the drama he imagined was occurring outside. He was warm, he was comfortable, and he did not feel like moving.

“Your royal handsomeness,” a tentative knock came from outside his door. He groaned to acknowledge her existence; she took that as assent to continue.

“There is an emergency meeting of the most powerful members of Serebii; both the Captains and the Royals,” she recited. Narcisse did not make any effort to move. If it was that important, he was sure Kida would come and get him. Until then, he was comfortable forgetting about the world around him and sinking further into the deep embrace of his bed.

-

“Why this emergency meeting?”

“Where is Narcissus?”

“What is going on here?”

There was a large amount of commotion as everyone was fighting to be heard. Golde lowered her head and sighed. As she got ready to call for order, everyone around her went silent. She looked towards the source of the shock that had permeated the room and saw the dismembered body of Dre Flashy, one of the royals. It had been his scream they heard.

“We do not know how this happened, or who was powerful enough to kill someone so powerful without alerting the rest of us to his/her presence,” Golde started. She paused at the nausea she felt from seeing the fastest person in Serebii so... still.

“I tried my best to heal him, but he was dead when we got to his side,” Arceus the Fourth mentioned sadly. He stood there silently, immersed in thought. His eyes were blue like the sea, there was the echo of waves crashing to anyone who was paying attention. His pale skin held a cold aura, different from when he was bubbly and radiating warmth and joy to all. He held his scabbard by his side, his hand resting on the hilt.

Golde was wearing her usual suit of black armour. She had the appearance of a demoness, sans the wings. Her long locks of golden hair were hidden in her helmet, her eyes and face barely peering through.

“We must find out who did this and they will not go unpunished. ILP do you have any ideas?” she asked.

ILP had been standing in a corner motionless. His features were irrelevant as they changed regularly, based on his mood and any assignments he was given. For the moment, he had chosen to take on the image of an inconspicuous young man barely in his teens. He had been examining the body for an hour prior to the emergency meeting and had discovered nothing. His area of expertise was science, maths, physics... not forensics.

“It would better be discovered by Narcisse. This is one of his favourite areas of study,” ILP said. No feeling permeated his voice. It was not that he did not care, but more so that he did not know how to show he cared.

“I'll go get Narcisse,” Kida volunteered. Golde did not envy her. The last time anyone had tried to get Narcisse out of bed against his will, there had been many deaths – and this was while Narcisse was a child. It was about 5am in the morning, and the sun had just started to reveal its existence.

“Are there no traces of riatsu?” Eon demanded. Golde shook her head gently.

“Is there a reason why he was attacked?” Rex wondered.

“We are questioning his staff as we speak,” Kusari responded.

-

Dre had been much harder to kill than anticipated.

He licked the lingering blood off his second wing. He was clearly not strong enough to take them all on at the same time; he would have to do it one by one. Upon their cessation to exist, he would use their blood to pave his way to the destruction of Earth as a whole.

-

“GET UP!!!” Kida yelled at the top of her lungs. Her voice contained an urgency that Narcisse was not used to. He lifted one hand out from underneath his blankets and snapped. Three maids were around in him seconds moving away the covers, then one started brushing his teeth for him, white the other two grabbed pom-poms and started cheering for him.

Kida was getting angrier. A faint but audible growl ravaged through the room. The cheerleaders cowered in fear, but the one brushing Narcisse's teeth did not even pause; however, Narcisse did narrow his eyes in warning.

“Dre is dead,” Kida announced. Narcisse's eyes popped. He could not believe that. Dre was strong, and he was fast, and he was ROYAL. Who would even dare attack him, let alone win?

He automatically flashed back to the time when he, Dre and Kida were still at soul reaper academy and were surrounded by a thousand hollows on Earth, ready to kill them. Dre had been phenomenal, quickly releasing Kitsune na hii and setting the world on fire. He remembered being in the background doing as minimal work as he could manage; occasionally fending one off with a protective spell. Kida and Dre were blood hungry and quenching their thirst. Ah... good memories.

“WHAT!” he boomed once he was done rinsing. “How? When? Why?” the questions were immediately flowing from his mouth without stop.

“We don't know any answers. We need you to examine the body and tell us -” she began. Narcisse was out of bed, completely nude. Kida turned away, blushing but not surprised. He held out his hands as his servants came forward to dress him.

“Lets go,” he said. He did not even stop to make a dirty joke, he was focused. A rare moment.

-

Rex was on the way to his barracks when he suddenly turned around, pulling his zanpaktou out of it's sheath and holding it infront of his face, blocking off another sword strike.

He looked at the person who dared attack him and staggered back in shock. He/she was beautiful! There was a radiant glow around him/her, and he/she was... a boy! He was naked and as he moved one of his wings (he had wings?) from blocking that area of his body it became obvious. Then Rex made a fatale mistake: he looked at the creature's hair. So entranced was he by the colour that his sword dropped to the ground. He had fallen into an abyss of white madness

The creature smiled, this was going to be much easier than Dre. He walked over to Rex and lifted his chin, ready to drain the life from his body.

“Silence the eternal pain Kagirinai-Kuuhaku,” a whisper came from behind him. The creature quickly dodged the slash attempt with surprising speed. ILP appeared behind the creature, using a flash step technique his father had taught him and choked as one of the creature's wings had pierced through his gut. This momentary distraction, however, had been enough to pull Rex from falling in white.

“Reside yourself to your fate, my blade fuelled by justice will overcome all, hear our hearts roar as we charge into battle! Kagayaki Kyoujou no Senshi!” Rex roared. Power enveloped him, causing the air to shimmer around his arm. The air was thick with a brewing battle as his bloodlust manifested itself. The sword that had dropped to the floor warped into a liquid metal form and wrapped itself around his arms, becoming a pair of gauntlets.

The creature smiled and its body erupted in flames.

“I smell death,” its voice tinkered, like wind chimes on a cool spring morning. Rex almost let his guard down once more before overcoming it and rushing at the creature. ILP raised a scyth, ready to cut the creature, but a whisp of its hair brushed his face, and he fell into a white abyss.

The creature smiled. “Two down”.

arceus03

[spoil]
I still like him as a character...

Depending on how fast Kubo wants to do this, the Royal Guard might not come out for some time. I'm not expecting them to come out until we see at least a little bit of every (main) Quincy.

I don't think he's going to go STRAIGHT to Ichigo. Or at least, he'll try and balance it.[/spoil]

[spoil]>_> And yet we keep saying that Kubo needs to kill a character.

Yes, no. I'd expect them to come out only if all the Captains are killed. People have been speculating Yama's death, even. They didn't show up when the Captains got curbstomped by Aizen last time, so heavy injury still wouldn't draw them out. Or maybe a major event of SS destruction or something.

I hope not. I wanna see some Captains going bankai first. Kubo's balance doesn't work very well... See what happened to Yammy and Kensei :p[/spoil]

I would have liked to see the three shikai before those squad members were killed off. :/

Another arm to add to the collection, though.

Oh great, a cute girl Quincinazi.
It's always the cute girls that have the odd personalities.

The 13 C.G.S. are will need to mobilize any bankai users damn fast if they want to keep casualties somewhat low. >.>

Ahahahaha. This totally should have been an omake! ;p

• Yakikorosu (Burn to Death), could be translated as Will-O-Wisp.
  • Bukkorosu (Beat/Pummel to Death), could be translated as Bullet Seed or Rock Blast.

[spoil]My hunch is that they're just simply form changes, idk. I mean, last time Kubo did that... Well, we know now what Omaeda's shikai can do (pretty much nothing, yeah) and we never even see Sasakibe's shikai ever again. There's still a chance for Isane to use her shikai again though. So, yeah.

Yeah 8D

Seems like everyone loves the new girl's design. Hmm. I hope she doesn't turn out to be another character like, you know, Yukio. I liked that kid...

are will need, you'll make Eon froth at his mouth :p
I hope so. I'm itching to see some new bankai. I just hope they don't get, you know, released like one second then absorbed. >_>[/spoil]

It should. With Orihime somewhere in the background searching for her hairpin, or "You're doing it wrong". XD

I'd say OHKO moves would be paired to... stronger moves, like Overheat/Sacred Fire and Superpower. *shrug*

[spoil]Last panel = Ichigo is their last hope.[/spoil]

Yeah, others like me. I've been done for almost 3 weeks, I'm already going stir crazy.

Aww look at Gin :3

I forgot my attacks already.

Kagayaki Kobushi (Radiant/Radiance Fist): Would be Sacred Sword or Secret Sword.
Kenage Engo (Heroic Protection):: It would Protect, I guess.
And my ability would be Justified or Battle Armor.

I should really makes some revisions, to my Zan.

Aww please no, I hope not. lol. I don't want another repetition of last arc's plot. :p

8D
ANYWAY. Class starts tomorrow. :p

I never knew you like Gin. XD

I forgot your zan already
Is it the yo-yo one, or did you have a newer version? XD;

Chapter One

My hunch is that this one will also last four chapters

That was some nice reading, are you going to continue it? XD

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
Oh dear, I've been away for quite a while... sorry. I had a really tough time at the end of the semester and I actually still have one assignment to complete... >.<

And I know I'm on FB and other sites a lot but it's just so hard to balance ALL of them - there's like 10 of these communities I'm in. XD

Anyway.

I've also been behind on Bleach itself... Wow that's terrible huh.

Well I'll try to post more. It is summer break after all. Sorry for my absence.

Anyway I actually COMPLETELY FORGOT there was a new chapter this week though... @.@ I literally only read it a few minutes ago.

[spoil]KUBO NEEDS TO GET OVER THIS CREEPY ARM FETISH

On another note...

With all these new villains who keep coming who are more and more powerful than the last... It's kinda too bad those guys weren't allies in the past fights. XD Actually I wouldn't mind seeing the power difference... It'd be interesting. Who knows, maybe Kubo will let us see some interesting fights... I hope so anyway, or this arc will be pretty boring. XD XD XD (I actually got bored of Ichigo vs Grimmjow (fight in Hueco Mundo) and stopped watching the anime for a long time... lol I hadn't been reading the manga closely back then.)

I kinda wonder though... Why did he introduce those squad 3 members NOW of all random times...? Hmm...

Oh and I really hope Kira isn't dead... =/

I mean, I want to see interaction between him and his new captain damn it!! It'd be so much more interesting that way... lol Don't let him be killed off yet. @.@[/spoil]

Sorry for the long post. But I guess I had a lot to say because I've been gone for so long. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.