• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus03

[spoil]

Suzumebachi kills one person in two hits. Jakuho Raikoben kills many people in one hit.

Kensei Muguruma's zanpakutō (maybe, not enough info on his bankai to say for sure)

Indeed, not enough info. We don't even know what Tekken Tachikaze could do.

Fine line there, but Suzumushi affects the enemy's hearing and makes them pass out. Suzumushi Tsuishiki: Enma Korogi affects not only the hearing but extends to all five senses of the enemy.

As for the second ability, Suzumushi vibrates when it releases the high-pitched tone. You could kind of say it creates a blade per vibration, so it vibrates enough time and produces lots of blade to rain down on the enemy.

This one is obvious I think. Ashisogi Jizo paralyzes whatever it cuts by poisoning the enemy. Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo is... more poison on a larger scale; now it doesn't need to cut you to poison you. Either way it messes with your nervous system.[/spoil]

That's how I see it, anyway. As I said, more or less. *shrug*

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
Fullbring revamp, confirmation I have yet to die, and no real comments on manga that no one else has said.

Fullbring Name: Blueprint
Fullbring Item: Reality.

Activation Description: Because of the effects his Fullbring has on Time and Space, it has a gradual Activation. It takes an exact full minute, although he can maintain "Activation" for up to five if he needs to.

"Activation" Conditions: The preliminary part of his Fullbring involves the distortion of Time and Space, pre-stretching a sort of elasticity into them before his true ability pushes through. The overall trend of usage must go from low to high, and he must be using it almost continuously, if either of these fail to occur, the distortions will be random and the scale is wider; a room could randomly be feng-shui'd twenty miles away near the end of his time. What does "Usage" actually entail in this form? He has a limited control of time and space. In terms of Time, he is incredibly limited, only being able to speed his own personal time, causing potential age problems, but allowing his reaction time to be ridiculous, from an outer point of view. Until he starts changing his personal time to great extents, this is not too energy-consuming, designed that way so that he could simply use it to survive the minute. His manipulation of Space is, likewise, limited. For the most part, he just moves his own position short distances (Teleportation/Shortwarping.) If the situation demands, he has the capability to move inanimate objects with no rei output and change their densities.

Fullbring Ability: When the "Activation" period ends, he stops time completely and in that time he sees the world as a 3-D blueprint surrounding him. Because there are therefore no obstructions, his sight becomes absolute for the duration, although there are limiters that keep his sanity. He can "rewrite" the blueprint within his sight but he must follow the laws of physics (IE. Can't make an unstable/floating structure and drop it on someone when the time freeze is over with, or drop them into a pit.) and organisms with mildly significant reiatsu interfere with the blueprint-he can't form anything that goes inside of where they exist (IE. can't make a spike through their body) or do anything that interferes with them. He can, basically, terraform the world around him, and potentially convert spiritual energy to matter.

The main purpose of Blueprint is to defend, to remain in a territory where the user knows all and everyone else is blind, and to relocate the user (Cannot move other people either.) While there are absolutely no offensive capabilities, it is a perfect retreat weapon. And while he can stay within Blueprint indefinitely, the longer it lasts the higher chance someone with a high enough reiatsu can, of course, shatter it.

I'm also working on a powerful zanpakutou. Not for me, and not for any character in particular. It just seemed like a cool idea. Has to do with magnetism and aligning atoms.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Protip #1: Empty your pockets of loose change when you ride county fair ride that goes upside down.
Protip #2: Don't ever get in the way of a guy trying to get the a giant Hello Kitty plushy for his date. He will stomp your face into the ground to get it.

Also, f*ck those get the ball into the milk jug games. I was so freaking close to getting a giant Pikachu plushy.

[spoil]
Er-hem. Anyway. The new chapter kind of made me think... Does zanpakto gain more power over time? I mean, Yama can't have been THAT powerful when he first got bankai (or shikai, for that matter). Let's say, for example, one thousand years from then on Hitsugaya becomes the new Captain Commander no Eon, I'm not referring to your fic would his shikai become, idk, able to simply create ice anywhere he wants?[/spoil]

[spoil]Makes sense, to me at least. The dudes thousands of years old, he has a lot of experience and has had a lot of time to "fine tune" things.[/spoil]

Oh, let him be stuck in there for some more time. We've seen more than enough of him anyways :p

I've heard this before.

You just seen that?

But has he seen this?

*yawn* What?

I questioned your faith in me while squashing a bug.

[spoil]
Just you wait, his shocked face this chapter would be replaced with a smirk next one. Kubo loves pulling that.[/spoil]

I'm totally expecting it.

Fullbring revamp, confirmation I have yet to die, and no real comments on manga that no one else has said.

Activation Description: Because of the effects his Fullbring has on Time and Space, it has a gradual Activation. It takes an exact full minute, although he can maintain "Activation" for up to five if he needs to.

"Activation" Conditions: The preliminary part of his Fullbring involves the distortion of Time and Space, pre-stretching a sort of elasticity into them before his true ability pushes through. The overall trend of usage must go from low to high, and he must be using it almost continuously, if either of these fail to occur, the distortions will be random and the scale is wider; a room could randomly be feng-shui'd twenty miles away near the end of his time. What does "Usage" actually entail in this form? He has a limited control of time and space. In terms of Time, he is incredibly limited, only being able to speed his own personal time, causing potential age problems, but allowing his reaction time to be ridiculous, from an outer point of view. Until he starts changing his personal time to great extents, this is not too energy-consuming, designed that way so that he could simply use it to survive the minute. His manipulation of Space is, likewise, limited. For the most part, he just moves his own position short distances (Teleportation/Shortwarping.) If the situation demands, he has the capability to move inanimate objects with no rei output and change their densities.

Fullbring Ability: When the "Activation" period ends, he stops time completely and in that time he sees the world as a 3-D blueprint surrounding him. Because there are therefore no obstructions, his sight becomes absolute for the duration, although there are limiters that keep his sanity. He can "rewrite" the blueprint within his sight but he must follow the laws of physics (IE. Can't make an unstable/floating structure and drop it on someone when the time freeze is over with, or drop them into a pit.) and organisms with mildly significant reiatsu interfere with the blueprint-he can't form anything that goes inside of where they exist (IE. can't make a spike through their body) or do anything that interferes with them. He can, basically, terraform the world around him, and potentially convert spiritual energy to matter.

The main purpose of Blueprint is to defend, to remain in a territory where the user knows all and everyone else is blind, and to relocate the user (Cannot move other people either.) While there are absolutely no offensive capabilities, it is a perfect retreat weapon. And while he can stay within Blueprint indefinitely, the longer it lasts the higher chance someone with a high enough reiatsu can, of course, shatter it.

I like it, a lot. It had potential to become overpowered, but it isn't. The aging effect is also a very nice touch too.

I'm also working on a powerful zanpakutou. Not for me, and not for any character in particular. It just seemed like a cool idea. Has to do with magnetism and aligning atoms.

Oh magnets, sounds interesting.

Edit: New Chapter
[spoil]As soon as I read the title I thought of this.

So it's not actually flames, just his reitsu?

I thought the Sankt Zwinger was actually do something, but its just introduced so it might.

Zanka no Tachi - South, now that sh*t is freaking sweet. Calling on the souls or whatever of those who he has killed, sick. Can't wait to see what North does now.
[/spoil]

Last edited:

minchan

konvirt2mudkipizm
Sorry I have been dead, probably to everyone I don't talk to on FB semi-often (only zam lol) I seem dead.

I'm keeping up with the manga but it's so slow paced I can't say much... um

I'll say my thoughts for now and maybe or maybe not disappear for a while. Sorry it's hard to keep up with more than facebook lately because damn school. >w<

Thoughts on recent chapters
[spoil]Not much because it's too slow pacedddddd

But anyway I um I think the Yamamoto backstory is interesting

damn I was gonna say more but

it's too slow paced I hardly even REMEMBER. =(

sorry.[/spoil]

Know what I will try to come by when I get an email from now on. I do get an email when there's replies so as long as I'm not rushing to class I will drop in from now on... I feel bad I'm never around. sorry >.<

(lol add me on FB though we can talk anytime XDDDD)

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
[spoil]Suì-Fēng's zanpakutō
Kensei Muguruma's zanpakutō (maybe, not enough info on his bankai to say for sure)
Kaname Tōsen's zanpakutō
Mayuri Kurotsuchi's zanpakutō

And I could probably find at least a couple others that are iffy.[/spoil]
Allow me.

Yamamoto
Shikai: Ryujin Jakka - Widespread flames
Bankai: Zanka no Tachi - Compressed power of flames

Sasakibe
Shikai: Gonryoumaru - Electric rapier I guess...
Bankai: Koukou Gonryourikyuu - Thunderstorm generator

Sui Feng
Shikai; Suzumebachi - Stinger that kills in two hits
Bankai: Jakuhou Raikouben - Stinger that kills by exploding

Gin
Shikai: Shinsou - Very long sword
Bankai: Kamishini no Yari - Very long, very fast poisonous sword

Byakuya
Shikai: Senbonzakura - Cherry petal blades
Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi - Even more cherry petal blades

Renji
Shikai: Zabimaru - Sectioned sword
Bankai: Hihiou Zabimaru - Sectioned snake thing

Komamura
Shikai: Tenken - Giant arm
Bankai: Kokujou Tengen Myouou - Giant

Tousen
Shikai: Suzumushi - Vibrations that mess up your ears
Shikai 2: Suzumushi Nishiki: Benihikou - Vibrations that produce more blades
Bankai: Suzumushi Tsuishiki: Enma Kourogi - Vibrations that produce more rings that mess up all your senses

Hitsugaya
Shikai: Hyourinmaru - Ice control
Bankai: Daiguren Hyourinmaru - Better ice control and (useless) wings

Ikkaku
Shikai: Houzukimaru - Three-sectioned staff/spear
Bankai: Ryuumon Houzukimaru - Three-sectioned blade weapons

Mayuri
Shikai: Ashisogi Jizou - Paralytic poison
Bankai: Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou - All the poisons and a babyface caterpillar with chest blades what

Ichigo
Shikai: Zangetsu - Energy blasts
Bankai: Tensa Zangetsu - Faster with more energy blasts

That oughta cover all the bankais shown so far in the series (excluding Tekken Tachikaze because no-one knows what that does).

arceus03

Chapter:-

[spoil]Chapter is... okay. Would like to see it animated, if the anime is going to continue anytime soon. Nice to see that the old man's bankai is so freaking powerful he himself would be burned by it, if it goes on.

Zanka no Tachi South... is unexpected. Zombies. lol.

Anyway. With the ultimate techniques and such, it seems like Juha Bach is losing... too fast. Either a serious event is going to turn the tables, or Juha Bach is... not the real big bad. Or it really is ending, which would be really quick o.o Unohana still yet has to show up. I mean, I know from last chapter we saw her for a few panels :3 but I want to see her in fight.[/spoil]

Also I saw this in the manga thread. Thought it was pretty hilarious.

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/4KAWT.jpg[/img139]

You're alive! *hugs*

Just as long as you don't make the explanation really lengthy and weird

Also, f*ck those get the ball into the milk jug games. I was so freaking close to getting a giant Pikachu plushy.

[spoil]Makes sense, to me at least. The dudes thousands of years old, he has a lot of experience and has had a lot of time to "fine tune" things.[/spoil]

I've heard this before.

I questioned your faith in me while squashing a bug.

I'm totally expecting it.

Awww.

seems legit Which makes me wonder what we could add to our bankai to make it more... broken. Captain-Commander-level, for a better phrase. :p

Hahaha yeah.

Hm?

Sadly no. Not yet. Soon though, my hunch.

Yamamoto
Bankai: Zanka no Tachi - Compressed power of flames

WITH ZOMBIES. :p

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Yammamoto still scares me. So much detail put into his facial expressions..
THAT'S HIS REIATSU? REALLY? 15,000,000 Temperature? Holy ****.
So, we have West, East and now South. I'm guessing North is going to be the uber-godlike strongest bankai version out there?
Emperor Zangetsu looks.. worried.
Zombiessss! F*** yeah! xD
Burned ._.

Anyways, good chapter altogether.
But yeah, really need to mover from SS. It's lagging again.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
This awesome fight is almost distracting me from the problems with this arc so far. ;p

I almost feel sorry for Juhabach...
Head-Captain Helios deflects any attack Juhabach throws at him.

Ooh~ a new Quincy spell!
I don't think he used a Ginto.
Juhabach called it a kirchenlied; manga says it means "holy hymn", Google says "church song".
It's not on the Bleach wiki yet.
I really hope we get to see some more kirchenlied spells.
I hate how fast Kubo is going with the pace of this arc. :/

Another new technique, this time for Yamamoto's bankai,; Zanka no tachi, South.
And this one summons burnt skeleton soldiers!
So now Yamamoto has necromancer powers. xD
Can't wait to see them in action.

I wonder which is stronger, Yamamoto's skeleton soldiers or Starrk's Soul Wolves...

rotrum said:
I'd suggest that you read Red Globe's zanpakuto first. :p

arceus03 said:
Chapter:-

[spoil]Anyway. With the ultimate techniques and such, it seems like Juha Bach is losing... too fast. Either a serious event is going to turn the tables, or Juha Bach is... not the real big bad. Or it really is ending, which would be really quick o.o Unohana still yet has to show up. I mean, I know from last chapter we saw her for a few panels :3 but I want to see her in fight.[/spoil]
[spoil]Or he's totally lost his creative spark.
This whole arc has been one WTF after another...
I think this trend kind of started near the end of the FKT war arc. :/[/spoil]

arceus03 said:

[spoil]Ohgod, I hate that!
Freaking Kubo...the trolls are probably having all kinds of fun with that image.
Kubo, what are you doing with this arc?! D:[/spoil]

arceus03 said:
seems legit Which makes me wonder what we could add to our bankai to make it more... broken. Captain-Commander-level, for a better phrase. :p
That actually sounds a little interesting.
Make a new version of your bankai, after several hundred years of training.

arceus03

I wonder which is stronger, Yamamoto's skeleton soldiers or Starrk's Soul Wolves...

[spoil]Or he's totally lost his creative spark.
This whole arc has been one WTF after another...

Ohgod, I hate that![/spoil]

That actually sounds a little interesting.

Unohana trumps over them

When has he ever been creative?
It has?

It was funny :p

And shikai. Also, you mean thousands. :p

This post is filled with strikethroughs. Strikethroughs, strikethroughs everywhere

Eh. Mine probably wouldn't change that much, except for even speedier healing. That and better offense. Like the water is really pressurized it could cut through practically everything, which means a better defense overall as well. And maybe being able to change between the states of the water (ice, liquid, gas) freely.

That's pretty much it, I'd assume.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
So apparently, Yamamoto's bankai is a sword that compresses the power of the fucking sun into a space the size of a walking stick. Fun. No, wait, what. That's so far beyond any other power in the series that it isn't even funny. NOTHING even comes close to that!

Also, apparently fire can corrode things without burning them and resurrect zombies. The fu-

*sigh* I really shouldn't expect any more from Kubo and his 'creativity', but COME ON MAN.

The only way I can see this ending is that Yamamoto's prediction does come true for when he doesn't finish Bach off quickly enough, and the Soul Society does get burned to ashes. At this point, it's the only way he can lose. He's just too goddamn powerful; Bach can't even touch him, nor is he fast enough to dodge his attacks completely, and his greatest defensive technique (by his own admission) has just been annihilated by Yamamoto. There's literally no other way for Yamamoto to lose.

Far more interested in the mysterious sword-wielder in Hueco Mundo than any of this.

Make a new version of your Bankai, after several hundred years of training.

Ehh. I guess mine would just become so powerful and fast that I'm literally creating massive sonic overpressure with every swing of my sword, meaning my attacks become almost impossible to block and truly impossible to dodge without getting completely out of the way. My Zanpaktou is already powerful enough that I destroy the surrounding environment almost effortlessly, so idk how much worse it can get. I suppose I could lessen the pain drawback, but then I'd have to make a stipulation of how much it damages my own body, which it really shouldn't because the power is latent rather than from an outside influence.

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
So apparently, Yamamoto's bankai is a sword that compresses the power of the fucking sun into a space the size of a walking stick. Fun. No, wait, what. That's so far beyond any other power in the series that it isn't even funny. NOTHING even comes close to that!

The only way I can see this ending is that Yamamoto's prediction does come true for when he doesn't finish Bach off quickly enough, and the Soul Society does get burned to ashes. At this point, it's the only way he can lose. He's just too goddamn powerful; Bach can't even touch him, nor is he fast enough to dodge his attacks completely, and his greatest defensive technique (by his own admission) has just been annihilated by Yamamoto. There's literally no other way for Yamamoto to lose.
[spoil]I know right? There's not much point to the Royal Guard now.
They were supposed to be there if you got past the 13 Court Guard Squads, including the Head Captain.
But if you can somehow manage to defeat Yamamoto's bankai, then the universe is ****ed and/or you're the new ruler... :|

The only way I want Kubo to kill off Yamamoto now, would be for him to die as a result of using his bankai; but only after defeating Juhabach.
If Yamamoto dies most any other way now, then I think I'll just rage quit Bleach...[/spoil]

rotrum

Ice Cold
It would appear Yamamoto took max levels in badass. That is all.

Make a new version of your Bankai, after several hundred years of training.

Too lazy to make a new version, so just gonna add some stuff.

Fukumi No Shimo: Gathering all the moisture in a large scale, the air in a decent range around him becomes heavily oversaturated with water, and the temperature drops significantly, causing ice crystals to form in the air, and basically turning the area into the inside of a cirrus cloud, low visibility and full of ice crystals. (Atmosphere of Frost)

Hisame No Zetsumei: From the clouds that form in the sky with the coming of his bankai, the same kind of weaponry that he usually summons rains from the sky, freezing anything they touch. (Hail of Death)

Mune no Kami: Originally, a glaring weakness was held in his major offensive attacks, he controlled his weapons by freezing them over. Now, he can directly control his weaponry, making him all the deadlier against fire and heat users. (Will of god)

Keiriku: All of the ice in a large area converges on one point at high speeds, causing sudden pressurization of the area around the target as the blankets and blankets of ice converge, leaving no escape route for air, water, or the target. This is quickly followed by being crushed by ice, water, and trapped air. (Execution)

Unnamed: By freezing his own body and some of his fluids, he can control his body with a mixture of his normally fast movement combined with pure thought-based manipulation of his frosted body. Numbed, he feels no pain, on top of being as white as the background he creates, as fast as he can think, and with skin as hard as ice. He can't maintain it for long, after ten minutes it truly starts to become dangerous. (Actually been thinking about adding this to normal bankai. Probably won't. Inspired by Eon's bankai. What do you guys think?)

____

Still not sure how I want to introduce the atom-aligning zanpakutou I thought of.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face

"What the f*ck is this?" Gets me every time xD.

Almost won a giant husky dog plushy too, but dems da breaks. Overall though I did pretty well, the two giant plushies would been icing on the cake.

Hmm, I wonder.

I think we lost each other lol.

Sadly no. Not yet. Soon though, my hunch.

It's my hunch too. I'm come on, it's too easy so far. Some kind of trolling has to happen.

What your Zanpaktou will be like after a thousand years.

Can they physically change, too? If it can, it would change from that full body, spandex-ish suit to a armor that covers the shoulders/chest with gauntlets and boots. Kind of like the Green Dragon Ranger or the White tiger ranger. I have a cane too, because I'm old.
Ability-wise, my kido canceling field has greater range. And I have more "special moves" that I can use with better proficiency.

Edit: Manga 509
[spoil]
Turns out the zombies were his past subordinates, thats kind of creepy.

For a second there I thought that he was going to make an epic comeback or something.

Ichigo's bankai can't be stolen because it's too"young" and Yamamoto's can't be stolen because it's too "old". Ok, bro,whatever you say.

Soooo, what does North do now?

He's not the real Juha Bach? Dun dun duuuuuuuuun!
[/spoil]

Last edited:

arceus03

[spoil]So. I was *sort of* right. The big bad was not the real big bad.

Hahahahahahahaha. Another troll.

Looks like Yamamoto cancelled his bankai already.

And North is really... just a simple cut? That's kind of lame.

Meh. Now Yama is going to die You wanted that, Zam, no?. He lost the plotkai armor already, so that only adds more to the possibility. Which makes me think. Seems like Kubo is rushing to show off his bankai with all the different abilities so he could die faster. lol. I mean... We've hardly seen South. And North is not very much different from East.

Kubo can't wait to kill the old man already? As long as he doesn't do that with Unohana.[/spoil]

I think we lost each other lol.

It's my hunch too. I'm come on, it's too easy so far. Some kind of trolling has to happen.

We did.

What did we say now? XD

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Zanka No Tachi, North.. Why do I think it is exactly a move like Getsuga Tenshou? ._.
That's scary, zombies of your dead comrades. Cruel.
Not much to say really, I'm getting bored.
I really hope next week we move on from here.
Ending was a bit weird. I want answers.

And really? Ichigo's Bankai will evolve?

Wazzup Guyz?

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
[spoil]
And North is really... just a simple cut? That's kind of lame.
[/spoil]

[spoil]
As a result yes, North does cut. So it possibly has some kind of scary thing.

Also mini theory time: Since South is zombies (the dead/hell), North could be connected to "heaven" or something.
[/spoil]

We did.

What did we say now? XD

Hahaha. When you said "yeah, right" to me saying I make my own luck; in response I linked to Vader's infamous "I find your lack of faith, disturbing" video. If that makes sense.

That "Juha Bach" was going to pull some kind of trolling and win.

Ending was a bit weird. I want answers.

[spoil]
We'll probably get it like 10 chapters from now lol.

I know right? What about Toshiro? Shouldn't his bankai be unable to be stolen too? Granted he had longer time with his bankai, but he is still "young" right?
...I don't know, I'm spewing crud out of my mouth now lol.[/spoil]

Wazzup Guyz?

Nothing much, same ol' same ol'. How are you?

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
arceus03 said:
[spoil]So. I was *sort of* right. The big bad was not the real big bad.

Kubo can't wait to kill the old man already? As long as he doesn't do that with Unohana.[/spoil]
[spoil]I thought that very last panel might have been the white-haired Quinzi yelling out to Juhabach.
But if the man that Yamamoto just defeated isn't the actual 'big bad' of this arc, I'm gonna be pissed...

Can't wait to see yfw Kubo does that to Unohana...[/spoil]

CyberBlaziken said:
Zanka No Tachi, North.. Why do I think it is exactly a move like Getsuga Tenshou? ._.
[spoil]I was a bit confused by it at first, but after ILP told me that, it seemed to make sense with the images.[/spoil]

PKMN Trainer Rex said:
[spoil]We'll probably get it like 10 chapters from now lol.

I know right? What about Toshiro? Shouldn't his bankai be unable to be stolen too? Granted he had longer time with his bankai, but he is still "young" right?
...I don't know, I'm spewing crud out of my mouth now lol.[/spoil]
Yeah, I think it's safe to say that Kubo's just playing his unlimited plotkai card again... :/

It's been a lot longer than it should have been.
Nice to see no one's even close to beating my post count.

[spoil]Er-hem. Anyway. The new chapter kind of made me think... Does zanpakto gain more power over time? I mean, Yama can't have been THAT powerful when he first got bankai (or shikai, for that matter). Let's say, for example, one thousand years from then on Hitsugaya becomes the new Captain Commander no Eon, I'm not referring to your fic would his shikai become, idk, able to simply create ice anywhere he wants?[/spoil]
[spoil]Of course; there's no reason to think that once you achieve bankai, there's no more growth. Especially considering how Hitsugaya has the limit of his flowers (as a timer); and by training he could extend his timer or completely get rid of it.[/spoil]

Okay so for the "activation condition" of time: he must speed up his own personal time; first only by a little bit, but the longer he uses it, the faster his personal time goes. Seems okay; there's a limit to how much you can control time, and while it is similar to my own power, it is MUCH more limited.
As for the "activation condition" of space: he can teleport himself, short distances at first which gradually increase. Not at all similar to mine (though more similar to flash stepping; isn't there a Fullbring equivalent already?).
Though when you say "he has the capability to move inanimate objects with no rei output and change their densities" this doesn't make as much sense. If he can only control the flow of time for himself, then why should he be able to teleport other objects? And the idea of changing the density of objects doesn't make much sense either; at least with my own zanpakutou, changing how space and time is affected around an object changes the gravity of the object; making it appear as though it has an increased mass, but in your fullbring, there's no relevance.

Also, funny thing, his ability to view the world as a 3D blueprint is as though he is a 4D-being, looking down at a world (think of it as though we are looking down at a 2D world - where we can see all sides of a square and what's inside it; not unlike Rotrum's ability, but one dimension up). Though can you explain how moving an object above his opponent doesn't follow the laws of physics?
Protip #1: Empty your pockets of loose change when you ride county fair ride that goes upside down.
All I could think of is a guy wishing it would rain money... and then immediately regretting it when loose change flies in the air.
Just as long as you don't make the explanation really lengthy and weird
*cough*

Hmmmmm okay, in bankai, I simply need to touch an object in order to be able to change how space and time affects them. In ascended bankai (super-bankai?), I actually have a field around me, which I can extend and contract. Anything within this field I can control spatially/temporally. The further you are, the harder it is, but increasing the distance won't make it more difficult to me (so once you're in my control, that's it). Throw in a black-hole attack and I think we're done.

I think that was the point? Because he's the Captain Commander, who's so above and beyond everyone else, his power is just absolutely absurd. While I personally much prefer if he was simply "the strongest" (kind of like Golde is? Like, if he was to be replaced, any of us could reasonably be powerful enough to be the Head Captain), Yamamoto is meant to be the super-ultimate.
[spoil]I know right? There's not much point to the Royal Guard now.
They were supposed to be there if you got past the 13 Court Guard Squads, including the Head Captain.
But if you can somehow manage to defeat Yamamoto's bankai, then the universe is ****ed and/or you're the new ruler... :|[/spoil]
[spoil]Went to the bleach.wikia page of the Royal Guard; no mention about how strong you actually need to be. While, yes, you need to be stronger than the average Captain, because this is the Soul King after all, it doesn't actually say exactly how strong. Take into consideration Hikifune, ex-captain of the 12th squad. It's highly unlikely that she was actually stronger than Yamamoto; most likely just around the Unohana-Ukitake-Shunsui level strength. Unohana would not move to Squad 0 because she needs to be there to heal the SS; Ukitake is too physically unhealthy to be able to take care of the Soul King; and Shunsui probably just prefers to stay at SS with his friends.[/spoil]

[spoil]Well, yeah, I mean, he got his bankai like 2-2.5 years ago or something? He can probably get even faster, with more moves ("super getsuga tenshou!"), etc. [/spoil]

Status
Not open for further replies.