• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus03

Hai.

Finals are overrrrrrr (finally)
Going home in about 1 week. Can't wait >.<
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Er-hem. Anyway. What did I miss? Pardon my lack of enthusiasm. Recent happenings with Unohana plus being sort of busy made me lazy to check here often. So, yeah.

If anyone was replying to me in the last few pages... Sorry I didn't respond. too lazy If not... oh well

Man you guys need to reraed your comments.

So do you need to reraed your comment. :p

On a totally different subject altogether, And The Band Played On was a beautiful movie.

So. Uh. Anyway, does anyone remember the Bleach Concept Covers we had a few (years?) ago, where the voice actors sing the ending/opening song for Bleach? I believe this has not been mentioned here, but they released a second one in 2011. Here's the full playlist for anyone interested.

I just took time to listen to a few of my favorites. For Echoes, I think Grimmjoww destroyed it T_T But eh, my preference. Tabidatsu Kimi E was slightly better. Slightly being the key word Mashiro sounds cute. XD Velonica... Eh. So-so. Hitohira no Hanabira sounded quite like the original, I liked that. Alones is also one of the better ones imo.

For the others... I'll get around to listening to them some time or later. :p

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~
Sorry about the absence everyone. My internet was shut off for a bit, but it should be good for quite some time now.

The front page should be updated completely, if anything is amiss please tell me, i'll fix it ASAP.

And to the new members, welcome. Have fun here.

This could just be denial, but I still don't think Masaki is dead. I'd really like to see more of her, so I'm just gonna go with her being alive. I like that idea better.

This whole arc is dark dark dark and I like it. Selective genocide isn't something Bleach explores all the time.

I love the 999 years thing. It's pretty epic.

"My son, born in the darkness"...starting to make sense now.

And now Uryuu defects to the bad guys? This won't be a permanent thing I don't see him siding with the guy who killed his mom.

[spoil]I don't get it... was that Jinta? And all of a sudden the asauchi love him because he now knows about his Quincy history... that seems like a cop-out, the way it was done.

I like that Hitsugaya is "starting from the basics". It really shows his humility, and maybe this whole arc will teach the captains not to go straight to bankai.

I REALLY liked the Kensei/Mashiro/Hisagi scene... I think it was just brilliant and entertaining.

And who is Komamura talking to? His zanpakutou spirit? An old relative? [/spoil]

I'm on chapter 504 of the bleach manga, I would've been done days ago but my internet just came back on yesterday.
I will most likely be done by today. Since there's only like 30 more chapters I need to read to be caught up.
Awesome, then you can join in with our weekly manga convos~
To my first order of business here today...
*bear hugs MC till his back cracks*
Aww

Ugh! I hate it when I leave out the n't!
I can't understand why I do that so much. >.<
*patpat*
Only a few more days until Phoenix Comicon!
I won't be cosplaying as anyone from Bleach, but I do have this neat pin. :)
I'll be sure to shares pictures of any good Bleach cosplayers I come across.
MCM london expo is this friday/saturday/sunday. Though I'll mostly be with the homestucks, I might nip off to the bleach photoshoot at some point or another.
Hai.

Finals are overrrrrrr (finally)
Lucky you, I still have 4 exams left >.<

So do you need to reraed your comment. :p
That was toooootally intentional. Totally.
So. Uh. Anyway, does anyone remember the Bleach Concept Covers we had a few (years?) ago, where the voice actors sing the ending/opening song for Bleach? I believe this has not been mentioned here, but they released a second one in 2011. Here's the full playlist for anyone interested.
Oh man I need to get back into those, and the Bleach Beat Collection, and the opening theme songs... damn.
Sorry about the absence everyone. My internet was shut off for a bit, but it should be good for quite some time now.
Awwwwwwesome
The front page should be updated completely, if anything is amiss please tell me, i'll fix it ASAP. [/quote]
Tokyo/seven is Zam's lieutenant, and you the tags for her zanpakutou are off a bit.

[spoil]I don't get it... was that Jinta? And all of a sudden the asauchi love him because he now knows about his Quincy history... that seems like a cop-out, the way it was done.

I like that Hitsugaya is "starting from the basics". It really shows his humility, and maybe this whole arc will teach the captains not to go straight to bankai.

I REALLY liked the Kensei/Mashiro/Hisagi scene... I think it was just brilliant and entertaining.

And who is Komamura talking to? His zanpakutou spirit? An old relative? [/spoil]

When I saw who Komamura was talking to, I instantly thought "It's his deadbeat father. LOL"

I also like that Hitsugaya is starting from the basics, it just shows that you can't always rely on Bankai.

Oh, and about the Asauchi that was holding Ichigo's hand, it's face reminds me of the face of a hollow.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
But MC, I wanted a hug..

[spoil] Bit skeptical on the Asauchi part. I guess since Ichigo doesn't have any doubts over his powers, Shinigami and Quincy alike, they were able to trust him. I guess.
Love the part with HIchigo.

Now you all may think I'm weird, but when Afro-s
ma had the exclamation speech bubble, I could hear Number One playing. It's the one, 'If you want to see some action, gotta be the center of attention'

His bankai was stolen, isn't his shikai there? I think he can build on it.

Haha, Super 9. I guess there's a bit of rivalry between Shuuhei and Mashiro. Co-Lieutenants. [/spoil]

Deo,
[spoil] it's his hollow. He's reaching out to his other power [/spoil]

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Just going to throw it out there, I found it really cheesy how everything played out in the span of about two minutes in that part. Like come on man. And then, just like with the bankai training, they neglect to show us any insight other than "Oh, I dun got this". Sigh.

Just going to throw it out there, I found it really cheesy how everything played out in the span of about two minutes in that part. Like come on man. And then, just like with the bankai training, they neglect to show us any insight other than "Oh, I dun got this". Sigh.

I know right, a lot of stuff in Bleach goes too fast and is too short. Remember Ichigo vs. Aizen, come on, tell me I wasn't the only one who thought that battle was waaaay too short? -_- Da fuq Tite.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Dem feelings when you raped Chem O.O
Heavenly..

I actually disagree, the pace is quite right.
It's making things more interesting, and creating anticipation.
Bleach has made a massive turnaround as the year started.
A good one.

jrs

Dragon Master
Hey I just started reading/watching bleach. I love it and I would like to join

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
^ Too bad about jrs... :/

First day of Phoenix Comicon, I met a Kisuke Urahara cosplayer.
Her costume was Urahara as captain from the TBtP arc.
She even had a pretty detailed sword to go along with her outfit.
I'll probably post pictures on Monday.

Also, I'm going to tease by telling you that I bought a replica of Bleach character's zanpakuto.
Whoever can guess which zanpakuto it is by Monday will get a cookie from Arc's stash. :)

CyberBlaziken said:
But MC, I wanted a hug..

[spoil]Haha, Super 9. I guess there's a bit of rivalry between Shuuhei and Mashiro. Co-Lieutenants.[/spoil]
[spoil]At first, I thought she was wearing a fake Lieutenant badge.
But Bleach wiki seems to be going with co-lieutenants...
I would have prefered if Mashiro had been made 3rd seat, personally.[/spoil]

Soroft said:
[spoil]What part exactly are you taking about?[/spoil]

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Tough luck, banned in just about a week and half.
Speaking of being banned, that member, Shadow, is banned as well.

Zam :

[spoil] If Kensei is the Captain, it would be the obvious choice Mashiro would be his Lieutenant. But Shuuhei is capable enough. And we all know what a pain in the butt Mashiro can be. Don't think Kensei had a choice.[/spoil]

I think 3rd Seat Soroft, is.talking about this

[spoil] How fast SS recovered. It hasn't been that long. And how.Hisagi is getting his Bankai just like that [/spoil]

arceus03

Lucky you, I still have 4 exams left >.<

That was toooootally intentional. Totally.

Oh man I need to get back into those, and the Bleach Beat Collection, and the opening theme songs... damn.

Not Jinta. Phoenix's assistant.

Maybe.

Ojiji is a term used for an old man. I'm thinking grandfather or a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally old relative.

Ahaha. Now I'm just thinking of going back home. Few more days. :3
Good luck with your exams.

Yeahright.

Ahaha.

Edddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd *bearhugs*

Dem feelings when you raped Chem O.O
Heavenly..

Very.

[spoil]That scene with the Asauchi... So does that mean Ichigo's new spirit is his Hollow? No more Zangetsu? Kai is so going to freak out if that ever happens

And we never got a word about Hisagi getting his bankai... Until now. Oh well.
I'm still hoping for Minazuki to get explained. At the very least. >.>[/spoil]

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Arc :

[spoil] That part.. I completely missed.. Oh My God..
ZANGETSU :|
Wait no, it's Zangetsu who's getting reforged. Ichigo's.powers is Zangetsu.
I think, he's reaching out to his Hollow again. As that boost. [/spoil]

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Heyyoooo! I'm still alive somehow, a good amount of stuff went down in my life. But now that summer is here I'm free! And it also marks the beginning of my slow decent into madness from my self-imposed solitude.

Looks like we have some new members here and there. Hi, I'm Rex, Captain of Squad 8? Yup, 8. Anyways welcome to the club!

Manga stuff so far.
[spoil]I found Isshin's story kind of cute. Except the part where Masaki died due to cruel timing.

Are we gonna have another slight Zangetsu redesign? And why did the Asauchi turn into old school Hollow-Ichigo?

Oh sh*t! Uryuu just joined the Vardanreich. Double agent perhaps?

I still have one question after this though. WHAT HAPPENED IN HUECCO MUNDO? (ALL CAPS SHOUTING YO!)
[/spoil]

kusari

Raptastic
Kusari broke his arm. Again. For the third time in as many years. Can I just cut it off and be done with it?

So. This was a preeeeeeetty good chapter.

Seems the Asauchi now respect Ichi and that's why they bowed to him. Absolutely love the fact that he's still going to have remnants of his Hollow powers in the new bankai.

Nice to see Shiro-chan going back to basics. Maybe he won't be a pro-****ing-jobber anymore.

MAAAAAAAAAASHIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPPAAAAAAAA KIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKUUUUUU!!!! I was wondering what happened to her. And being the Super Lieutenant just makes her even cooler.

Not really sure how I feel about Hisagi possibly getting a Bankai. He's always been one of my favorite, if not my #1 favorite character, because of the way he is. Among lieutenants, he had one of the last revealed Shikai yet he still managed to win fights. Then he releases the Shikai against Findorr and Ayon we see that it is purely melee-based. The only ability his Shikai has is to extend its chain's length yet Shuhei is still a damn capable fighter. I feel like giving him a Bankai will endow him with abilities that will undermine him as a character who has to use all his resources (like that time he sent the electric Kido through Kazeshini into Ayon). Just my thoughts.

I'm curious to know what this giant dog thing is. I'm hearing that Ojiji-sama means either uncle or grandpa (too lazy and broken to find out for sure) so he's probably related to Sajin in some way. Either way, YAY! BACKSTORY!

So, I've got this plan to avoid bogging down future fanfics with massive amounts of exposition. That plan is the Kusari!verse Bleach Encyclopedia. Which is just my overly dramatic way of saying a few short primers explaining things like Quincies in general (since mine are a bit different than canon) and Hollow/Hueco Mundo society. So yeah. There's that.

[spoil]So Hisagi will now get a Bankai and a wild Mashiro appeared. And I wonder if Ichigos Zanpakuto will change how it looks again. Probably wont. But yeah ´ー`[/spoil]

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Boring chapter. Honestly.

[spoil] Wut? Replace who? Say goodbye to whom?
Why Zangetsu? WHY HIM? NO.
His new Zampakuto spirit is his Hollow? NO.

I will hunt you down, I will find you, and I will kill you, Tite Kubo. For this treachery. For Zangetsu! :'( [/spoil]

Now I'm depressed.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I like that Akon has been getting more screen time.
Maybe we'll even get to see him fight later.
Why can't the Department of Research and Development have normal cameras?
Maybe Mayuri just has a thing for the macabre...
Oh jeez, another freaky experiment from Mayuri...

I think Mareyo is adopted... >.>

Soifon's doing some ninja/kung-fu style training.

I wonder what the doggy clan's secret technique could be...
Maybe he'll learn how to transform into a giant dog, like Sesshomaru.
But first he has to beat down his grant-grandfather.

I was hoping we'd get a closer shot of of Ichigo's new Asauchi friend, oh well.

kusari said:
Kusari broke his arm. Again. For the third time in as many years. Can I just cut it off and be done with it?

So, I've got this plan to avoid bogging down future fanfics with massive amounts of exposition. That plan is the Kusari!verse Bleach Encyclopedia. Which is just my overly dramatic way of saying a few short primers explaining things like Quincies in general (since mine are a bit different than canon) and Hollow/Hueco Mundo society. So yeah. There's that.
Do you want to add your arm to the Kubo collection? ;p

That sounds neat.

CyberBlaziken said:
Boring chapter. Honestly.

[spoil] Wut? Replace who? Say goodbye to whom?
Why Zangetsu? WHY HIM? NO.
His new Zampakuto spirit is his Hollow? NO.

I will hunt you down, I will find you, and I will kill you, Tite Kubo. For this treachery. For Zangetsu! :'( [/spoil]

Now I'm depressed.
[spoil]I think Kubo's just be vague and cryptic again.
Kubo seems to like doing that with Oetsu.
I doubt that Zangetsu will change anymore that he did back when Ichigo was learning FGT.[/spoil]

[spoil]

I like seeing Akon, he's pretty cool.
Something's telling me Mayuri is doing something with those 2 bodies he found in Szayel's lab thingy.

Soifon is training...

And Komamura gets a bit of screentime.

"Say goodbye to Zangetsu" could really mean a billion different things. I hope we get to see him again, though.[/spoil]

I kinda liked it - like a montage of sorts, in a way. Lots of familiar faces in the span of a few minutes.

First day of Phoenix Comicon, I met a Kisuke Urahara cosplayer.
Her costume was Urahara as captain from the TBtP arc.
She even had a pretty detailed sword to go along with her outfit.
I'll probably post pictures on Monday.
Awesome.

Also, I'm going to tease by telling you that I bought a replica of Bleach character's zanpakuto.
Whoever can guess which zanpakuto it is by Monday will get a cookie from Arc's stash. :)
My first thought is Ichigo's bankai; Tensa Zangetsu.

Not Jinta. Phoenix's assistant.
Ah, okay.

Good luck with your exams.
Thank you~ Chemistry, Physics, and 2 Maths.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Yo guys... back, finally. Been popping in and out of places on the forum, but nothing major because I've been busy. The last few days it's mostly been ATA regionals; I made it to the finals of the FC-sparring rounds, but lost against my buddy Vlad... then again he's about twice as fast as I am, so that wasn't entirely unexpected. Took first place in forms, first in point sparring(though only because Vlad got clipped in the head by a lucky jump kick, which is worth four points out of the five it takes to win), and third in weapons (my best performance in weapons previous to this was sixth) though, so that was awesome. Next up, nationals in July. Never made it past the quarterfinals of nationals (I made it once, about three years ago, but I lost really badly to a guy who was three ranks above me at the time), but we'll see. I'm on fire this year, as far as Taekwondo goes. If I make it to the semis of nationals, I get to go to Worlds in Seoul, South Korea this Winter. Not holding my breath though; my knee is pretty screwed because Vlad likes throwing low kicks and getting in close for single-leg takedowns. I'm still limping around like an old man two days later.

Anyway, this last chapter didn't do much for me. I'm with Kai on not wanting to lose Z-getsu, but I honestly saw it coming about a mile away. The whole chapter told me nothing that I didn't already know or suspect. Kubo is swinging back and forth on the scale of disappointment versus awesomeness like a pendulum. I hope whatever happens next is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.