• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, this chapter was actually pretty emotional. The face shot (just before the title page) of Ichigo, the "My name is not Zangetsu". I'm just imagining the background score that would accompany it.

I'm glad Ichigo didn't have to fight against "Zangetsu", not again. The fact that he gave up the restriction he had really shows a maturity in his character.

And now his REAL power (how many times have we heard that phrase?) is being revealed. This should be very interesting.

I feel old now. 19..
Man you're old.
Just wait, someday someone in this club will reveal himself to be Kubo. I'm thinking Eon, but he'd be self-criticizing too much. Maybe Zam. Or rotrum.
I'm inclined to think Golde, actually.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Well, it seems like everyone's been absent from the club for a few days, not just me. XD

I liked this chapter quite a bit.
Ichigo has finally come to terms with and accented both sides of his powers equally.
And so he get TWO FREAKIN' SWORDS! :D
I can't wait to see how he uses them both!
Plus, he might start using Quincy, Vizard and Soul Reaper powers all together.
Heck, Kubo could even have him use some Fullbring again too.

Although this chapter did have a typical Kubo cliffhanger ending. :/

arceus03

Hai Rex 8D

Damn, this chapter was actually pretty emotional. The face shot (just before the title page) of Ichigo, the "My name is not Zangetsu". I'm just imagining the background score that would accompany it.

I'm glad Ichigo didn't have to fight against "Zangetsu", not again. The fact that he gave up the restriction he had really shows a maturity in his character.

And now his REAL power (how many times have we heard that phrase?) is being revealed. This should be very interesting.

Man you're old.

I'm inclined to think Golde, actually.

KITAROOOOOOOO
Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Mhm. Hear hear.

Does he have any real power?

Hark who's talking. :p

Good candidate too, I think.

Well, it seems like everyone's been absent from the club for a few days, not just me. XD

And so he get TWO FREAKIN' SWORDS! :D
I can't wait to see how he uses them both!
Plus, he might start using Quincy, Vizard and Soul Reaper powers all together.
Heck, Kubo could even have him use some Fullbring again too.

It's dead Oh well. I should probably be on more, but with the internet speed... *shudder* Also thinking of writing something, haven't been writing for fun for quite some time. But eh. Don't hope on it. You know me :p

[spoil]I thought both dissolved at the end?
Eh, seems like the new Zangetsu has a hat. If it's a fedora Zam will be proud
Ahaha, but they'll all be the same. Broadsword with energy blasts.

Well, different color maybe. Maybe the Quincy Getsuga will be white in color, idk.

Wasn't his Fullbring the same as his zanpakto? I've forgotten.

Speaking of that... Maybe this week we'll get back to the King's palace and see the other 2 Captains, unless Ichigo is done there?[/spoil]

Last edited:
[spoil]I like his new sword(s). Also isnt this like...the third time he has got a new wierd power. Man Kubo is really trying to make Ichigo as overpowered as possible its like hes trying to make a Kirito 2.0 or something-*shot*[/spoil]

kusari

Raptastic
So um. Saving two weeks of manga comments for tomorrow. Just came to drop off a profile. You guys can probably guess who it is. So um. Yeah. Cranked it out in about four hours. Will probably fix typos and things later on as they're pointed out. So um. Yeah.

Disclaimer: This profile represents a Captain of my non-canon Bleach world. The power scales represented in its text are only in relation to the personal stories and the fiction which I write. So, while he may seem overpowered by your scale, don't get up in an uproar.
This will be posted with all OCs I post from now on. Don't thinks it's just a cop out to make an OP character without consequence.

[spoil]"You just don’t get it, man. I’m not unmotivated, you’re just not interesting enough to make me give a shit.”

Name: Yasuo Shimizudani

Epithets: The Sultan of Shikai (self-given); Yasuo of the Rusted Blade; Lazy Bastard (given by the Captain-Commander); Yasu-chan (given and used derogatorily by Captain Inugiri and Lieutenant Isobe)

Sex: Male

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Species: Shinigami

Alliance: Captain, Division 13

Theme: Feeding Frenzy – Within The Ruins

Appearance: The appearance of Captain Shimizudani fall very well in line with the attitude of mild apathy his name has come to be associated with over the years. His overall frame is gaunt and lanky to a degree, despite the fact that he is as well muscled as any other person in his position. The aforementioned body stands at a height of six feet, two inches, though there are a few small clicks of centimeter length that some debate brings him to a mark of three inches over six feet. Viewed in a silhouetted form, his body would look similar to a standard anatomical model. That is, while he does have a bit of fat, Yasuo’s body shape is largely standard for a fit man his size, having little to no protruding areas, be they muscle or fat. Despite the noticeable lack of protrusions, Yasuo is still fairly muscular, having definition and tone one would expect of a man in his position. The skin draped over these muscles is mostly devoid of blemishes excepting occasional scars which are located mostly on his arms and back. A fair amount of the scars are, against most common thought, not from battle, however. The original wounds came from his time in the Rukongai under the servitude of one of the minor noble families, primarily inflicted when he would steal things from the family.

Yasuo’s, what could generally be referred to as, “beauty features” are perhaps the best reflection of his trademark personality. From his head, a mane of black hair falls, reaching a length not seen too often on men. The black locks fall to the base of his neck in the rear, brush his shoulders on the sides and hang just a bit past his eyes in the front. The hair is, more often than not, left ungroomed and sticking wildly out in some places while falling in a mussy straightness in others. The eyes normally hidden by these dark strands are tinted a shade of blue that is a bit of an oddity for even those with the bluest eyes. The irises are colored a stunning cobalt hue, with small flecks of a slate color that appear only in the right light. These highly regarded rings of color are inlaid like gemstones on a face that could easily fit into a human advertisement catalogue (and has, at times, been known to appear in the catalogues of Seireitei when the captain is strapped for cash). Upon the perfectly proportioned ears of the captain exist three piercings. Upon each helix there are two half-inch long metal bands; one on the upper curve and the other placed to stop just before the beginning of the ear lobe. Stuck into each lobe is a small, pale gray, spherical stud, originally used as a placeholder for another piercing that quickly became such a staple that they were never removed.

Attire: In terms of his shihakusho, Yasuo prefers to keep things fairly traditional, with only a few alterations to suit his preferences. Since he first joined the Gotei Divisions, Yasuo has chosen to wear the sleeveless version of the kosode offered, on the grounds that flowing sleeves are far too annoying when trying to fight an enemy. This philosophy carries over to his hakama which were let in considerably, not tight enough to be considered sweatpants or jeans yet still loose enough to allow the captain incredibly fluid movement. As far as footwear are concerned, Yasuo has completely abandoned the practice of wearing tabi, insisting that they blister his feet too much for his comfort. His waraji are standard fair. While some keep their zanpakuto tied to their waist, Yasuo prefers to carry it loose in his hand.

When it comes to custom wear, Yasuo’s individuality and the changes it brings about are more easily seen. Much of his haori has been cut down, in line with the “too much cloth is bad” mantra. Much like the kosode, the haori is completely sleeveless, enabling the fullest, unimpeded mobility. In the back, the white coat has been cut so it reaches down just to the top of Yasuo’s thighs, enabling him to utilize his feet as much as his hands. The inner lining of the haori is an odd brownish orange tint, looking similar in hue to oxidized metal.

Personality: As stated way back in the first paragraph of the appearance section, Yasuo’s personality is colored by his mildly apathetic traits. While he is far from the level of apathy in which one totally gives up, Yasuo still acts indifferent to many events that happen around him. Very few stimuli will actually get him to break his trend of passing on most things. Other than that, he can be counted on to pretty much blow everything off with a vast amount of casualty8. During these times, Yasuo is incredibly snarky, constantly taking friendly jabs at his fellow shinigami or making a snide, smartass remark about the day-to-day life in Seireitei.

When encountering the few things that manage to rouse him, Yasuo will instantly take on a mentality of full notice. The events that most often spark these moments normally involve his lesser squad members, be it the accessing of their shikai, a successful transfer, or even something as simple as them asking him for training. At heart, the lazy beast just wants to see his pupils succeed.

Abilities:

Zanjutsu Master: While not quite up to the level of fighters the likes of the Kenpachi, Yasuo is regarded as one of the premier of zanjutsu combatants among the Gotei. While he would be unable to best the more advanced practitioners of the art, Yasuo has shown little trouble in dealing with lieutenant-class fighters and is quite capable of holding his own against many of his fellow captains. According to him, refining of this skill was needed to compensate for his zanpakuto’s lack of directly offensive abilities. The consensus seems to be that this is the truth, as no better explanation has been offered.

Gensui Tansen (Rotted Edge): A zanjutsu technique Yasuo created in tandem with the captain of the Eleventh Division. The move entails the shinigami forming a hardened sheath of spirit energy along the cutting edge of his blade. Then, just before the blade makes contact, the strict hold over the sheath that keeps it solid is partially released, allowing the force to surge a bit. This act causes the sword to cut as if the edge of the blade was serrated, having results predictable of that style of blade.

Hakuda Expert: Much like the refining of his zanjutsu skills, Yasuo honed up his hand-to-hand skills as an aid for his lack of offensive zanpakuto abilities. His proficiency allows Yasuo to stand above lieutenants in the art and on par with a small majority of his fellow captains.

Shunpo Expert: While regarded as an ‘expert’, Yasuo’s shunpo abilities do leave something to be desired. Many times, he will find himself out sped by the other captains. Despite this, he can hold his own with the lieutenants and those below them.

Kido Practitioner: Yasuo’s Kido abilities are far inferior to most of his skills. While not as bad as some members of the Eleventh Division, he sees Kido as fairly useless in his battle style. Because of the tiny emphasis he places on it, Yasuo is limited to Hado numbered 40 and below and Bakudo of only 30 and below.

Advanced Acrobatics Practioner: Originally taken as a joke extracurricular class during his Academy days, acrobatics became one of Yasuo’s favorite unorthodox battle strategies. While he mainly uses it for avoiding attacks and striking from odd angles, the thirteenth captain has shown a fair proficiency in the art for semi-practical uses and he practices it in his free time.

Enhanced Strength: Yasuo’s physical strength is slightly about average for a captain. While not up to par with the most physically gifted of his race and rank, the thirteenth captain is still able to heft various weights with the best.

Peak Endurance: Perhaps Yasuo’s best trait and the ability that makes him a nightmare to fight is his endurance. Even without his zanpakuto augmenting them, Yasuo has shown himself quite capable of fighting harder for longer than most soldiers in the Gotei. Tests have yielded a bit of an oddity in his genetic makeup that causes a series of biological imperfections that come together in a positive way. The assorted defects cause his tissues to remove lactic acid from his muscles more quickly than normal which, in turn, causes his rate of fatigue to be slower than most.

Zanpakutou: Aika (Dirge)

Inner World: The inner world of Yasuo’s zanpakuto is far from a pleasant one. Many people, upon seeing how the captain acts, believe that his world would be one of tranquility and peace. This perception is…. the farthest from the truth. The world in which Aika dwells is a terrible place. The sky above is constantly cloud-covered and bathed is a vile light, a color that can only be described as rotting gold. The world beneath the sickly-colored sky is nearly as bad, if not worse that its canopy. Every structure in the world, from the widest mountain to the tallest tree to the smallest blade of grass features a myriad of grotesque faces, twisted into looks of what can only be described as a look of eternal torment. Making it all the worse, is the material that all these constructs are made of. While the exact composition is unknown, everything seems to be made of horribly discolored and rusted metal. The color of this most disgusting material is nearly as sickly a brow,-gold as the sky that hangs overhead. Perhaps the worst feature of the natural world is the sound. Everything in the world can move slightly and because of it, the entire world is constantly permeated with a symphony that is a discordant mix of tortured human screams and the grinding of rusted metal.

In the direct center of the world is a castle of-sorts. The building is circular and sixty feet in height, however, the castle has no spires. The only things that can be seen from the outside is a series of gears and mechanisms that make up the upper fifty two feat of the castle. The castle is where Aika calls home and is made of a stone colored similarly to the rest of the constructs in the world. Upon entering the castle, looking up will reveal the mechanisms seen from the outside in their full form. A mass of grinding gears powering a machine that is never seen. The biggest secret of the castle is its relation to the world’s natural sound. The inside of the palace is the only place currently known to be a safe haven from the wretched symphony that the rest of the world is subject to. The inside is essentially featureless, excepting the aforementioned gears and a rusted throne upon which Aika spends her days.

Zanpakutou Spirit: Contrary to the world in which she dwells, the spirit bearing the name Aika is almost always a joy to be around with her unflappable energy and general joviality. Rarely venturing outside the castle for fear of the aural assault waiting just beyond the threshold, Aika finds her own entertainment, mainly through making up vivid stories that she delights in telling Yasuo when he visits. On top of that, her connection to her master allows her to partially manifest to talk over his shoulder whenever she chooses, much to Yasuo’s chagrin. Amongst all of the horror in her world, Aika is a beam of light constantly smiling, both figuratively and literally, for Yasuo.

Physically, Aika appears to be a young girl in her mid-to-late teens. She stands at a height of five feet, two inches decking every inch of it out in a fairly simplistic, though definitely regal, dress that covers every bit of her pale skin from her shoulders to her ankles. The hair that cascades from her head and flows all the way to her waist is colored much like the rest of the world: a dull, corrupted gold, the same color as her eyes. The dress is colored similarly, varying lightly between the two layers on the skirt area.

Shikai: To activate his shikai Yasuo first makes sure that his zanpakuto is in his right hand and raises it to eye level. When ready, he whispers, almost inaudibly, Scream for me. Upon the ending of this command, Aika’s transformation begins taking place. The entirety of the sword instantly changes. Every part of the sword, including non-metallic pieces, begins rusting, turning the familiar brown-red color of rust while non-metal parts become the sickly color of his inner world. Once the change reaches the hilt, a multitude of small spikes eject from Aika’s hilt and into Yasuo’s hand. This action serves two purposes, the first prevents Aika from becoming dislodged from the captain’s grasp during combat. The second enables the next phase of the release to take place. The spikes now implanted in Yasuo’s hand begin to cause a skin of rust to creep up Yasuo’s right arm. The coating continues onto his shoulder at which point only a thin strip keeps extending up to Yasuo’s right eye. The rust then forms a border around his eye then flows into the socket, creating vein-like patterns across the sclera and to the center of the organ. Upon reaching the distinctive colored ring, the rust turns the stunning blue iris a familiar shade of noxious gold. Once he realizes this has finished, Yasuo swings his sword to the side, letting any excess rust dust fall away before declaring the zanpakuto’s name, “Aika”.

Kisei no Kaisekiryouri (The Parasite’s Feast): Kisei no Kaisekiryouri is the sole ability of Yasuo Shimizudani’s zanpakuto. Despite this, it is one of the single most feared techniques produced by any shinigami’s weapon. Upon striking a foe, a small fragment (measuring only a few centimeters) of Aika’s rusted form will splinter off, planting itself within the enemy’s flesh. From this point, the sliver passively drains away a bit of spirit energy as the battle draws on. The draining of the energy causes fatigue of the body part hosting the piece as well as lessened potency of reishi based attacks. Due to the piece’s link to its original form, the collect energy is, in a sense, “broadcast” back to the blade where it is fed into Yasuo, restoring his own stores ever so slightly. On top of reishi restoration, the stolen energy also replenishes Yasuo's physical condition, increasing his already monstrous endurance to massive levels. The true danger of the ability comes from repeated strikes, due to the stacking effect of the fragments: the more within a body, the quicker energy is drained. As the parasitic pieces drain away reishi, they let off a small glow visible only to Yasuo’s now-rusted eye, allowing him to keep track of how many fragments are in a target and which parts of the body they are in.

Bankai: Gokyu Nageku: Sekai Kusatta no Aika (Wailing Lamentations: Dirge of a World Long Since Decayed)

Activation of Aika’s Bankai requires a fair bit of space to be fully performed. Due to this, Yasuo begins the action by letting off a small burst of spirit energy to force those surrounding him to a distance. Once sure everything is set, the captain uses his left hand to grip the blade of his sword directly where it meets the tsuba and, with a forceful tug, snaps the rusted piece from the rest of its form. In one fluid motion from the break, the now freed blade is thrust into the ground and the hand that once held it moves to a position on the hilt. Simultaneously, the two pieces of the sword begin to spread their oxidized coating. The hilt and tsuba dissolve and begin a process on his left arm, identical to the one done on his right arm during shikai. While this is happening, the rusted blade dissolves into a cloud of rust flakes that act much like the seeds of a dandelion in the wind. These “spores” spread out, covering an area of 50 square feet before falling to the ground and melting and expanding to join together. Within a few seconds, everything in the area, be it trees, rocks, grass, etc. (but not people), is encased in a thick though flexible shell of rust. At points in this plain, pointed spires force their way up to heights between 3 and 6 feet. The activation culminates as two strips of metal, resembling the blade of Aika’s shikai sword, emerge at Yasuo’s feet. With the swiftness used to tear the original blade from its hilt, the captain breaks the blades from the ground, one in each hand. Yasuo’s expression turns grave as he looks towards the enemy with hollow eyes. In a voice fitting of a man giving a eulogy, he states “Bankai. Gokyu Nageku: Sekai Kusatta no Aika ”.

Seken, Homurareru Sabi (A World, Entombed in Rust): This ability is, in essence, only a magnified form of the Kisei no Kaisekiryouri. In the same vein that the fragments drain spirit energy in shikai, once Aika enters bankai, the entire rusted plain drains from any enemy within its bounds, though at a greater rate than in shikai. (Again, like the shikai ability, drained energy is transferred back to Yasuo to replenish his own stockpile.) While the effect is passive over time, it grows stronger the closer one draws to one of the thin spires that litter the area.

Fukyuu Kami no Kyofu (Dread of the Rotting God): Fukyuu Kami no Kyofu is a fairly simplistic ability when compared to Aika’s other techniques (and that’s saying something). Initiation of the skill is equally simple. All it requires in the striking or scraping of something (be it a weapon, rock, body, etc.) against one of the spires rising from the rusted plain. Upon contact, a cacophony consisting of the screams of people in severe pain and the ear-splitting grinding, screechy noise that normally accompanies the scraping of two pieces of rusted metal against one another. The vile sound lasts only a few seconds but is easily able to disrupt anyone not used to hearing it. Sadly, even Yasuo himself isn’t completely used to the pure horror of the aural assault and has found himself flinching on a few occasions. The high volume and pitch of the Fukyuu Kami no Kyofu has been known to cause burst eardrums and, in rare times, bleeding from the ear canal.[/spoil]

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Hai Rex 8D

Heyooooo! How is your summer?

This weeks chapter
[spoil]
I bet that deep down Jugo is a giant cauldron of boiling anger and hatred of Uryu. And hes gonna snap somewhere down the line.

Besides that, nothing else that I feel like I should address at this moment.
[/spoil]

arceus03

Disclaimer: This profile represents a Captain of my non-canon Bleach world. The power scales represented in its text are only in relation to the personal stories and the fiction which I write. So, while he may seem overpowered by your scale, don't get up in an uproar.

That's a very detailed description. I love his powers. 8D
yeah, that's probably the best review I could give. wait till ILPy comes

Heyooooo! How is your summer?

This weeks chapter
[spoil]
I bet that deep down Jugo is a giant cauldron of boiling anger and hatred of Uryu. And hes gonna snap somewhere down the line.

Besides that, nothing else that I feel like I should address at this moment.
[/spoil]

Lazy. Hahaha. I miss my friends from school, home is pretty boring. Still. Brother's wedding reception coming in a week's time, so plenty of stuff to do. Yours?

[spoil]And BOOOOOOOM
Or well. Do we know his letter?
And also seems like A is the strongest letter as well. Wonder what it stands for. Eh.

I'm surprised you didn't comment on As Nodt being alive. :p I thought Yamamoto burned him. Along with Nanananananana Najahpoop and the punk guy?
[/spoil]

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Lazy. Hahaha. I miss my friends from school, home is pretty boring. Still. Brother's wedding reception coming in a week's time, so plenty of stuff to do. Yours?

Congrats to your brother. My summer is pretty much the same. I'm either at sitting bored at home or working at the farm. And I recently taken up golf, or at least going to the driving range.

[spoil]And BOOOOOOOM
Or well. Do we know his letter?
And also seems like A is the strongest letter as well. Wonder what it stands for. Eh.

I'm surprised you didn't comment on As Nodt being alive. :p I thought Yamamoto burned him. Along with Nanananananana Najahpoop and the punk guy?
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Yup, I expect insult upon insult upon insult just flowing from his mouth if they duke it out.

I think he's B right? *Cue me looking it up* Indeed he is the letter B, "The Bastard" or Bitch for not saying anything? lolololo (Too mean?)

A, hmmm, A, "The Alpha" maybe? "The Almighty"? I wanna say its tied to him being the Quincy king, its probably not though.

Oooh, yeah. Totally forgot about the burning stuff. I somehow assumed that most if not all of the Stern ritter survived the attack.
[/spoil]

Golde

Always Searching~
Hey guys. Been away for a bit. Ive been traveling to different states for the last week and a half lol. Also, I'm 2100 now so that's awesome or something.

I apparently missed a chapter. My days are all messed up :/

I like Ichigos attitude in this chapter. Very cool.

Words cannot express how much I love the new Zangetsu. It's so damn cool. I freaked out when I saw them.

-.- I hate Uryuu sometimes. This all seems like some elaborate plot but he's still a douche.

Good to see NaNaNa and As Nodt are still alive.

The four character intros reminded me of One Piece lol. I wonder what their letters represent.

Mask de Masculine -_- MASK DE MASCULINE.

I like BG9 and Cang Du, they look pretty cool.

And Bazz-B, great to finally have a name. He's H the Hawk. For his Mohawk of course.

Stern Ritter chatter, blah blah blah

It never occurred to me that Bach may actually be a letter. And it almost seems now like the letter is a ranking system. Could be a coincidence lol.

You people got me, I'm Kubo ;P

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hi, Hopefully the great zachiru granted me the right way to sign up, i was a little confused because I saw the lines across the poem an haiku and didn't know if we had to do one or not.
Zanpaktou Name; zetsuei (knight of sand)
Type; earth type
Zanpaktou Spirit; the manifestation is a giant stone knight with the armor plates of quartz material and a shield witch he can shift around to any area in which to protect himself with though leaves other areas un protected unless he goes into a protective sand ball that can break easily if attacked by a higher spiritual pressure.
Release Command; houshiki zetsuei (form zetsuie)
Shikai Details; it is a sword at 5ft long and a handle made of limestone and the blade as brown as mud, at the tip it bends back slightly, once released it can manipulate all sand around it to make it shape at its will and can merge with surrounding sand to strike from the ground in form of sand spikes then returns to its blade form and it's master, cannot cut those with much higher spiritual power.
[If you do not have Bankai do not complete the following]
Bankai Name; zetsueidos
Bankai Details; it turns into two 6ft blades one with quartz handle and a long straight blade of limestone with no bend, the second has a handle made of quartz and the blade straight and long made of limestone. These swords can command all sand and can creat quick sand to appear trapping those with higher spiritual pressure for an hour or more depending on the users spiritual pressure if depleted only 5 minutes will they be trapped. The blade provides its master with a special coating of sand all over the body to block and resist damage but begins to break the more spiritual pressure the user loses and for every blow taken.
Anything Else: if its owner is defeated the sword shall disappear into the sand forever or for a year if its master survives.

Golde

Always Searching~
Nah, it's not a requirement, just a joke. Welcome to the Bleach Club :) You should be listed on the front page under "Spirits" (Which I really should update soon, getting rid of old members). Hope you have fun here, we're an overall friendly bunch.

I like your sword, its pretty nice. I also like the notes about it disappearing in sand. Pretty nice all around.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Thank you for accepting me into the club, I will do my very best to ensure i prove myself to the club and bring respect to this amazing club and hopefully work my way to enter the awesomeness that is the 13 squads, and thanks I was trying to make a zanpakutou with a great ability and not too powerful either.

kusari

Raptastic
****ing hell. I stayed up until goddamn 5 am just because I knew the manga was coming out. The problem with this? I have to be up for work soon. Oh well time to pack in a few weeks of manga.

[spoil]Fuck Ichigo and his bankai. I'm just going to comment on the new Stern Ritter.

Askin Naak Le Vaar - He's a less bishounen version of Aizen. Could be cool. His powers involve portals, obviously, and his letter is D. I speculate that he is "The Door".
Bazz-B - Homie's got a mohawk. Auto respect for punkness. His letter is H which is going to stand for "The Hawk". Yeah. Stole that one. Couldn't think of anything better.
Cang Du - Looks the most Asian of any character in the manga. Easily fits his Chinese-esque name. His "I" stand for "The Iron". He presses the wrinkles out of your clothes.
BG9 - Kickass knight? You have my respect. His title is obvious. "The Knight" and/or "The Kickass".

And now for the 544 comments and Stern Ritter.

Liltotto Lamperd - Oh. Another addition to Kubo's Loli Korner. You can join the ranks of great characters like Lilynette. (read that with heavy sarcasm). Though you do earn props for calling Bambietta a *****. However, you are docked points for insult her. Net loss on your part Letter is G. Stand for "The (I Don't) Give (Two Fat Shits Because You'll Just Have A Pointless Offscreen Fight)". Enables her to suck.
Meninas McAllon - Cute name but why the hell are you a Quincy all of the sudden, Orihime? I don't care. You're generically cute. Have a cookie. Letter "P" stands for "The (Copy And) Paste (Of Orihime)". Gives her the ability to be an Ori-clone.
Candice Catnipp aka Candy-chan - Panty?! You're an angel, not a Quincy. Who the hell put you back together anyway? And where's Stocking and Garter and Kneesocks and everybody else? Oh well. You're attractive and as such get a pass. "T" is for "The (When I Think About You I) Touch (Myself). The ability itself induces instant fapping.
Giselle Gewelle - HOLY. FUCKING. BALLS. Why ya gotta do me like that, Kubo? One page you lay a mature and adorable and wife-able Bambietta in front of me and immediately on the next page you give me this wife-able super goddess. AND her name is the only one to rival Bambi's in adorable alliterativeness.You both suck and rule bro. I both hate and love you. Go to hell and thank you. Letter "Z" stands for "The Zooch (Zooch Zooch)". This ability causes Kusari's to make the natural mating call of "Zooch zooch zooch" upon seeing this character. (I know. It's a sad thing at how big a deal I'm making over this.) Also she's wearing pants which look suspiciously like yoga pants with boots that could almost be Uggs. Christ Kubo. It's like you were trying to create a character that I would love.

Aaaaaaaaanywaaaaaaaaay, on to general comments.

THIS PAGE. ANGSTY/NONCHALANT BAMBIETTA. DAT OPEN COAT. INSTANT LOVE. SHE (in competition with Giselle to be) MAH GURL.

Ummm. Then Giselle on the next page and that's it.

Oh and Uryu is apparently special. Then again, this is Bleach. EEEEEVVVVVEEEERRRYYYYBBBBBOOOOODDDDDYYYYYY is special.[/spoil]

Oh and you guys'll get a primer or character or something in the coming days. My plan is to start the main fiction after posting the Quincy primer and Hollow primer and then release profiles as I finish them, alongside the main fic. Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Hi, Hopefully the great zachiru granted me the right way to sign up, i was a little confused because I saw the lines across the poem an haiku and didn't know if we had to do one or not.
Zanpaktou Name; zetsuei (knight of sand)
Type; earth type
Zanpaktou Spirit; the manifestation is a giant stone knight with the armor plates of quartz material and a shield witch he can shift around to any area in which to protect himself with though leaves other areas un protected unless he goes into a protective sand ball that can break easily if attacked by a higher spiritual pressure.
Release Command; houshiki zetsuei (form zetsuie)
Shikai Details; it is a sword at 5ft long and a handle made of limestone and the blade as brown as mud, at the tip it bends back slightly, once released it can manipulate all sand around it to make it shape at its will and can merge with surrounding sand to strike from the ground in form of sand spikes then returns to its blade form and it's master, cannot cut those with much higher spiritual power.
[If you do not have Bankai do not complete the following]
Bankai Name; zetsueidos
Bankai Details; it turns into two 6ft blades one with quartz handle and a long straight blade of limestone with no bend, the second has a handle made of quartz and the blade straight and long made of limestone. These swords can command all sand and can creat quick sand to appear trapping those with higher spiritual pressure for an hour or more depending on the users spiritual pressure if depleted only 5 minutes will they be trapped. The blade provides its master with a special coating of sand all over the body to block and resist damage but begins to break the more spiritual pressure the user loses and for every blow taken.
Anything Else: if its owner is defeated the sword shall disappear into the sand forever or for a year if its master survives.

Well met, Kamoarc, and welcome to the club. I'm Rex, captain of the 8th squad. Your zanpaktou seems in order. And I agree with Golde, that disappear into sand is a very nice touch.

This week's manga
[spoil]
So I was completely wrong about Jugo. He ain't even mad.

Keep your friends close and your enemies close. Uryu was named successor to put him under a spotlight, so he can't do shit. Also what about his dad?

That poor guy, he thought he was gonna get some, but he came down with a case of split personality.

I already hate all of the new stern ritter girls. They annoy me so much.

We finally go back to Huecco Mundo. What the hell is that black thing?
[/spoil]

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Thanks, I've had that idea in my head since the anime fear came out in America in my what if I was a soul reaper imagination, it's nice to meet you captain Rex and thank you all for the warm welcome, I will do everything in my power to be active and prove my self to the 13 squads who I look forward to joining someday.

[spoil]So this weeks chapter was basically more forshadowing with Ishida more Kubo fanservice and random Chad/Urahara/Inoue . . . I am dissapointed. Hopefully more will happen next week[/spoil]

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Hello New Guy. I'll call you Kamo, if you're okay with it.
I'm Kai, Lieut. of Squad 7.
Welcome!

You can easily join any squad now, since you have your Zanpakuto. Just ask the respective Squad Captain :)

Disappointing Chapter. Not worth commenting. Pretty boring.

Busy, busy summer for me. Europe Tour with the girlfriend.
So far we hit UK, France and Italy. Now in Spain.
Oh the glorious food :3
Although my phone got stolen..

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Thank you for the welcome, and yeah kamo will be just fine no problem, and oh sweet, hopefully I Will be able to convince the captain to let me push for the Lieutenant position lol so far squad 8 I find intriguing so I am going to have to plea my case to captain Rex to let me Lieutenant under him and that's what I have going on so far, so how is everyone today? What's new in the world of bleach.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Nah, it's not a requirement, just a joke. Welcome to the Bleach Club :) You should be listed on the front page under "Spirits" (Which I really should update soon, getting rid of old members). Hope you have fun here, we're an overall friendly bunch.

I like your sword, its pretty nice. I also like the notes about it disappearing in sand. Pretty nice all around.
Oh my goodness. don't get rid of me. I am awesome.and your best looking member. and sexy. and handsome. and all-round incredible.

damn, I missed my annual happy Canada day post.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Overall, I thought this was an alright chapter.
Kubo has been developing the Sternritter fair enough.
I just hope he doesn't waste it by killing them off in a single chapter a piece.
The ending was the type of Kubo cliffhanger tease I hate.

Hello and welcoem to the Bleach club, Kamo!
I'm Zameric, captain of Squad Justice! 9.
I'll read your zanpakuto profile after dinner.

****ing hell. I stayed up until goddamn 5 am just because I knew the manga was coming out. The problem with this? I have to be up for work soon. Oh well time to pack in a few weeks of manga.

[spoil]Fuck Ichigo and his bankai. I'm just going to comment on the new Stern Ritter.

Askin Naak Le Vaar - He's a less bishounen version of Aizen. Could be cool. His powers involve portals, obviously, and his letter is D. I speculate that he is "The Door".
Bazz-B - Homie's got a mohawk. Auto respect for punkness. His letter is H which is going to stand for "The Hawk". Yeah. Stole that one. Couldn't think of anything better.
Cang Du - Looks the most Asian of any character in the manga. Easily fits his Chinese-esque name. His "I" stand for "The Iron". He presses the wrinkles out of your clothes.
BG9 - Kickass knight? You have my respect. His title is obvious. "The Knight" and/or "The Kickass".

And now for the 544 comments and Stern Ritter.

Liltotto Lamperd - Oh. Another addition to Kubo's Loli Korner. You can join the ranks of great characters like Lilynette. (read that with heavy sarcasm). Though you do earn props for calling Bambietta a *****. However, you are docked points for insult her. Net loss on your part Letter is G. Stand for "The (I Don't) Give (Two Fat Shits Because You'll Just Have A Pointless Offscreen Fight)". Enables her to suck.
Meninas McAllon - Cute name but why the hell are you a Quincy all of the sudden, Orihime? I don't care. You're generically cute. Have a cookie. Letter "P" stands for "The (Copy And) Paste (Of Orihime)". Gives her the ability to be an Ori-clone.
Candice Catnipp aka Candy-chan - Panty?! You're an angel, not a Quincy. Who the hell put you back together anyway? And where's Stocking and Garter and Kneesocks and everybody else? Oh well. You're attractive and as such get a pass. "T" is for "The (When I Think About You I) Touch (Myself). The ability itself induces instant fapping.
Giselle Gewelle - HOLY. FUCKING. BALLS. Why ya gotta do me like that, Kubo? One page you lay a mature and adorable and wife-able Bambietta in front of me and immediately on the next page you give me this wife-able super goddess. AND her name is the only one to rival Bambi's in adorable alliterativeness.You both suck and rule bro. I both hate and love you. Go to hell and thank you. Letter "Z" stands for "The Zooch (Zooch Zooch)". This ability causes Kusari's to make the natural mating call of "Zooch zooch zooch" upon seeing this character. (I know. It's a sad thing at how big a deal I'm making over this.) Also she's wearing pants which look suspiciously like yoga pants with boots that could almost be Uggs. Christ Kubo. It's like you were trying to create a character that I would love.

Aaaaaaaaanywaaaaaaaaay, on to general comments.

THIS PAGE. ANGSTY/NONCHALANT BAMBIETTA. DAT OPEN COAT. INSTANT LOVE. SHE (in competition with Giselle to be) MAH GURL.

Ummm. Then Giselle on the next page and that's it.

Oh and Uryu is apparently special. Then again, this is Bleach. EEEEEVVVVVEEEERRRYYYYBBBBBOOOOODDDDDYYYYYY is special.[/spoil]

Oh and you guys'll get a primer or character or something in the coming days. My plan is to start the main fiction after posting the Quincy primer and Hollow primer and then release profiles as I finish them, alongside the main fic. Now you know and knowing is half the battle.
I think I laughed too much at your descriptions of all the characters featured in the latest manga leaks. :p

I'll ready your latest character profile after I finish reading Kamo's zan profile.

That poor guy, he thought he was gonna get some, but he came down with a case of split personality.[/spoil]
I shouldn't have laughed at that. XD

Oh my goodness. don't get rid of me. I am awesome.and your best looking member. and sexy. and handsome. and all-round incredible.

damn, I missed my annual happy Canada day post.
Le gasp, Dauc is alive!
How have you been my Canadian friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.