• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Hi guys. I've been reading Bleach manga online since 2008. It may not be the best manga that other people recommend but it is absolutely my favorite manga. Maybe there'll be new chapters later or tomorrow.

Urahara is so haxor

Greetings. But as CyberBlaziken has stated, you are missing something slightly important, which you can find on the first page.

Things seem, dead around here.. I guess we lost quite a few members :/

Very dead, since October is now over and the pile-o-bullshit that I had to deal is almost gone, hopefully I can check in more often.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Mustachekai!

I quite liked this chapter. :)

Shinji was defeated, but I doubt he's dead.
He'll probably come back later with his Vizard powers to help Komamura.

Bambietta's Vollständig is a bit frightening.
It seems so far that the only way to avoid it is to be faster than Bambietta.
But I'm sure she's probably got some kind of counter measure for that as well.

Then Komamura releases his mustachekai in order to fight Bambietta!
I wonder if its form change is more of a result of Komamura's new found power, or the Hollowfication of his bankai.
But whatever the case, I find it to be both awesome and slightly hilarious at the same time. :D

Golde

Always Searching~
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while (I can see the place has been pretty dead unfortunately), kinda had to suddenly move. Didn't have a computer or internet for a while, so I'm doing some catching up.

The Wolfsbane

"The Explode". I like it. Pretty simplistic but gets the job done.

Komamura's back. Was never a huge fan of him, but I like his awesome mask.

Wait...Komamura is a man? What sorcery is this? :p He looks like he's having a ruff time.

Tear out your still-beating heart. Pretty intense. Go on...

And a new Bankai? A LEGIT new bankai? Presumably same general concept, but with more rope. More rope is always good.

His Life Has Already Been Set Aside

Nice chapter name

I like the Wisdom Kings new sword, as well as his new macho-stache. Seriously. That 'stache is pro.

"Explosion!"
"Lol nope"

I feel like them assuming the bankai is not alive is becoming all of their undoings.

Komamura is being heartless towards this lady. But I guess if you're nothing but an empty shell that'll happen. I'm assuming this will end up like one of those situations where once the battle is over Komamura won't be able to stay alive much longer. Unless he hollofies and heals? :p I don't know.

The Heart of the Wolf

Sajin...Sajin...and Komamura is actually a wolf now? Thats pretty cool. Its also pretty awesome that his subordinate shows up to help. That was pretty rad man.

What are they gonna do to her? o_O

And Rukia and Renji approach. Nice end.

Bunch of pretty awesome chapters these.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Whoa, we almost hit the one month mark for no posts.
That's a dangerous, since the mods can close a club if it's been bumped after a month of inactivity.
I'm done with classes until the middle of January, so I'll try to be around more.

The battle against Mask De Masculine continues on.
This time, Kensei and Rose enter the fight.

Kensei reveals a new form to his bankai, which is pretty bad-***.
He can change the shape of the blades on his knuckles; such as into studs or spikes.
And whatever he punches is hit with an explosive force as long as he's making contact.
I think it fits the commando captain perfectly. :)
I still think my zanpakuto make for a better fit with Hisagi though.

But Mask De Masculine counters with his ability, The Superstar.
As long as Mask's little buddy James is cheering for him, Mask becomes near invincible.
The cheering gives him greatly enhanced strength, speed, and durability.

Rose releases his bankai!
Rose's bankai seems summon some kind of beings that he is able to manipulate.
But it actually an illusion of sound, which tricks the victims body into thinking the effects are real.

Mask is able to counter it by crushing his own eardrums, and then counters with a Hyber Beam star-shaped beam.
So now both Rose and Kensei are down for the count.
But a new challenger has arrived! Renji is ready to rip Mask to shreds.

Golde

Always Searching~
Superstar Never Die

Mask de Masculine just will not die, will he? Just kinda...tough out your disembowelment. Alright then, manly man, keep on truckin'.

Jesus, James the Mole Boy can asexually reproduce. Divide like cells holy god. Never ending.

Aaaaand star nipples. Dear God why. And is that a scar or chest hair in the shape of a star? This is ridiculous lol.

He can punch people from a mile away? I mean I guess.

OH MY DEAR GOD HE IS GLORIOUS.

And it ends with a peek at Renji's new blade. Fantastic.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Superstar Never Die

Mask de Masculine just will not die, will he? Just kinda...tough out your disembowelment. Alright then, manly man, keep on truckin'.

Jesus, James the Mole Boy can asexually reproduce. Divide like cells holy god. Never ending.

Aaaaand star nipples. Dear God why. And is that a scar or chest hair in the shape of a star? This is ridiculous lol.

He can punch people from a mile away? I mean I guess.

OH MY DEAR GOD HE IS GLORIOUS.

And it ends with a peek at Renji's new blade. Fantastic.
[spoil]Yeah, James doesn't appear to be a normal person, or even a normal Quincy, anymore.
I wonder just what exactly he is. Maybe Mayuri or Kisuke will find out later.

Cyborg Franky from One Piece has lights built into his nipples. XD
I'm pretty sure that is Mask de Masculine's chest hair.
Also, star junk...*shudders* >.>

I'm fairly mad at Kubo for leaving us on a big tease of a cliffhanger, again!
But I'm also excited to see that Renji will have a new form to what I assume might be his bankai.[/spoil]

I've lurked on this forum without making an account for 2 years now and I just found this club.

Had to make an account just for that.
If I read the rules correctly, I just gotta leave Zachiru somewhere in my post huh?

Anyway, hallo everynyan, good to meet you all.

I haven't read the recent manga chapters, since the one with Komomura at least.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Yep, you've done it right.

Welcome to the club! I'm Cyberblaziken, Lieutenant of Squad 7.
Call me Kai :)
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sorry for the inactivity, with mid terms and sustaining an Achilles injury.
It was bad and had to go through quite a bit.

I have been reading the latest chapters. It's getting a bit boring again..

Golde

Always Searching~
I've lurked on this forum without making an account for 2 years now and I just found this club.

Had to make an account just for that.
If I read the rules correctly, I just gotta leave Zachiru somewhere in my post huh?

Anyway, hallo everynyan, good to meet you all.

I haven't read the recent manga chapters, since the one with Komomura at least.

Fantastic, I'm honored. And yes, all good!

[spoil]Yeah, James doesn't appear to be a normal person, or even a normal Quincy, anymore.
I wonder just what exactly he is. Maybe Mayuri or Kisuke will find out later.

Could be, but I feel like he needs to be burned with fire so he stops egging Star-Nipples on.

Maybe he is a simplistic being that absorbs reishi to grow. He's a sort of plant thing?

Cyborg Franky from One Piece has lights built into his nipples. XD

Beautiful

I'm pretty sure that is Mask de Masculine's chest hair.

Also beautiful

Also, star junk...*shudders* >.>

Yeah that was somewhat unnecessary :p To say the least

I'm fairly mad at Kubo for leaving us on a big tease of a cliffhanger, again!
But I'm also excited to see that Renji will have a new form to what I assume might be his bankai.

Ditto. His bankai has always been one of my favorites, I'd love to se a 2.0[/spoil]

Comments in Bold

Yep, you've done it right.

Welcome to the club! I'm Cyberblaziken, Lieutenant of Squad 7.
Call me Kai :)
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sorry for the inactivity, with mid terms and sustaining an Achilles injury.
It was bad and had to go through quite a bit.

I have been reading the latest chapters. It's getting a bit boring again..

I'd disagree, I think its moderately entertaining. But I'm difficult to displease.

Are you feeling alright now?

Is Bleach on hiatus this week, with the new years/holiday or just a bit slower out than usual?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレラ
It's so boring Kensei and Rose didn't use their masks

$@M@rt#

Indian
I am Zachiru.
Just kidding.
I want to join too. Can I?
I want to become the Captain of Squad 5.

Zanpaktou Name; Mugen-dai {Infinity}
Type; Kido
Zanpaktou Spirit; Looks a little like Giratina Altered Forme but has a humanoid shape. It has 2 legs instead of 6. There are no wings but instead of them hands like that which has spikes around it. The tail is also a little larger.
Release Command; Jōshō {rise}
Shikai Details; The Zanpaktou now extends it blades backwards from the hilt. It looks like a spear. Also the shape of the blade changes something like Ichigo's Shikai.
Attacks;
(1) Akai enerugībōru; It shoots red colored energy balls.

Last edited:
New chapter when-*shot*

I haven't posted at all since my first post, I'll be more active I swear! I just had a lot of stuff going on in my life. That and the fact there hasn't been a chapter in weeks so there's nothing to talk about.

I suppose I should join a squad huh?
I guess I'll join squad 7, it's my favorite out of all of them because Byakuya's a bone-ified badass. I'll take any open seat really, doesn't matter.

Creating a zanpakuto? That sounds fun. I fancy myself a writer but I've never been much into fan-fiction.
That being said, has anybody made a zanpakuto that takes the form of an electric guitar? Because that'd be a pretty cool idea for me to use. Wanna check in advance though to make sure it's not the same as someone else's.

Though of all the things in Bleach the concept of the Zanpakuto has intrigued me the most. A weapon tied to your soul that can take nearly any form, but only reveals that form to those who learn their true name.
I always wondered what it would be like if the zanpakuto could directly speak to the soul reaper all the time. (Disregarding "Zangetsu" and the zanpakuto rebellion arc)
I almost picture a relationship similar to the hero and Gig from "Soul Nomad" for anyone who doesn't know that game, look it up sometime it's pretty great. I've always liked the trope of a "sentient weapon" because character interactions are usually pretty great if it's between a hero and his/her weapon.

That being said, allow me to ask those of you who already have zanpakutos: "If your weapon could talk to you, what would they be like?"

$@M@rt#

Indian
Do i need to go through some sort of acceptance or can i straight away post on.
Also do anyone know when will 564 chapter released?

kusari

Raptastic
Do i need to go through some sort of acceptance or can i straight away post on.
Also do anyone know when will 564 chapter released?
Nah. No real "acceptance" thing beyond one of us captains acknowledge you Zachiru'd and whatnot. And, what luck! One of them is posting to you now and recognizes you as a member of our good club. Granted, you probably won;t be on the first post until Golde has the time to do things buuuuut yeah. You're good.

As for your request to Captain Squad 5... that's not something we'll be giving to you just yet. We generally wait until people have been around for a bit before giving them positions. Just stick around, be active, follow the rules and blah blah words words words.

New chapter when-*shot*

I haven't posted at all since my first post, I'll be more active I swear! I just had a lot of stuff going on in my life. That and the fact there hasn't been a chapter in weeks so there's nothing to talk about.

I suppose I should join a squad huh?
I guess I'll join squad 7, it's my favorite out of all of them because Byakuya's a bone-ified badass. I'll take any open seat really, doesn't matter.

Creating a zanpakuto? That sounds fun. I fancy myself a writer but I've never been much into fan-fiction.
That being said, has anybody made a zanpakuto that takes the form of an electric guitar? Because that'd be a pretty cool idea for me to use. Wanna check in advance though to make sure it's not the same as someone else's.

Though of all the things in Bleach the concept of the Zanpakuto has intrigued me the most. A weapon tied to your soul that can take nearly any form, but only reveals that form to those who learn their true name.
I always wondered what it would be like if the zanpakuto could directly speak to the soul reaper all the time. (Disregarding "Zangetsu" and the zanpakuto rebellion arc)
I almost picture a relationship similar to the hero and Gig from "Soul Nomad" for anyone who doesn't know that game, look it up sometime it's pretty great. I've always liked the trope of a "sentient weapon" because character interactions are usually pretty great if it's between a hero and his/her weapon.

That being said, allow me to ask those of you who already have zanpakutos: "If your weapon could talk to you, what would they be like?"
Nope. No guitar Zans. Feel free to take a crack at one should you choose to do so.

And now for formality ********. Hey newbies, I'm Kusari. I Captain Squad 13. I like women, booze and long walks on the beach. If you're so inclined, you can feel free to call me Kus, Kus-kus, Kusa and really any variation on my user name. Actually any nickname is fine. You could call me "Douchebag" and I wouldn't really care. I'm just that cool a guy. Anyway, there's lots to do between chapter discussion and fanfics (Your's truly has written a few but if you really want to read something good I suggest Eon Master's fics. Malto bene.) so take your time and be cool.

As for 564, it's out as of this post. Normal release day is Wednesday but sometimes we're lucky and get one on Tuesday.

And now a message to errybody: I'm thinking that since Bleach will be ending in the somewhat near future, I'm considering moving my fanfic elsewhere. Most likely DA to which I will provide a link should I choose to do so. Will keep people posted.

Well then I got a rather good one written up.

It's still in the experimental phase, might make a few minor to major changes until the final version. Would like some feedback until then.
I'll just leave most of the names as english, I already speak enough Japanese on a daily basis as is, and considering how I've been up all night I'd likely butcher it to heck and back.
Also I'm a gigantic fighting game buff and fan of the Fate/ series so I'm probably gonna get real technical with stuff here so bear with me.

Zanpaktou Name: Kuro no Ryu (The Black Dragon)
Type: Fire, Sound, Darkness
Zanpaktou Spirit: True to what the name implies, Kuro no Ryu takes the form of a black dragon. More akin to a chinese serpentine dragon. It's body is wreathed in purple fire.
Release Command: "Rock, Kuro no Ryu!" (socreativesuchreleasemuchdoge)
Shikai Details: Kuro no Ryu transforms from a standard katana into a jet-black Gibson SG electric guitar additionally, the soul reaper (Let's call him Raidou for now until I think of a different name) gains a cloak of purple fire.

Dragon's Sacred Wings:
The cloak of fire as several effects. Firstly, it offers strong resistance to attacks based around the usage of spirit energy. (ie Kido, cero) because it is a cape, however, it has to be moved accordingly to shield vital parts. While not offering full protection, it absorbs a portion of spirit energy and converts it into Black Dragon's Fire. Not effective against strong spiritual attacks, at base form only reduces damage by roughly a quarter. Maintaining Dragon's Sacred Wings consumes spirit energy over time, but can be toggled off and on by playing a tune on Kuro no Ryu.

Black Dragon's Fire:
The "ammo" of this zanpakuto. Black Dragon's Fire is spirit energy converted from Raidou himself or from attacks against him. Black Dragon's Fire allows raidou to enhance his attacks and fling orbs of dark flame by playing Kuro no Ryu.

Poem of the soul:
Raidou plays a supportive song on Kuro no Ryu, converting spirit energy into either an ally or himself.

Bankai Name: Kuro no Ryujin (Black Dragon-God)

Bankai Details: Kuro no Ryujin provides a large spike in power, greatly increasing the limited pool of abilities provided by Kuro no Ryu.
The first change is Kuro no Ryujin's ability to switch between two forms. The first is a large black zweihander, roughly a foot wide and 8 feet long, brought to a triangular point at the end. The hilt itself is a foot and a half long. The second is similar to the shikai, is a Gibson EDS 1275. (which is a double-neck guitar)

Dragon-God's Blood - Fafnir:
Replacing sacred wings is Fafnir, a suit of pitch-black full armor. Constructed of interlocking pieces to provide the highest possible movement. The armor covers his entire body, save for a leaf-shaped hole on his back. Purple dragon's fire blazes around it. The difference in power between Fafnir and Sacred Wings is Fafnir's uncanny defense. Physical attacks against the armor are completely negated. Spiritual and ranged attacks are absorbed and converted into Black Dragon's Fire. (note: similar to the shikai variant, particularly powerful cero, kido, and spiritual abilities can circumvent the armor and cause damage. The more spiritual energy pumped into the armor itself, the stronger it becomes)
Any attack directed at the leaf-shaped hole in the back breaks Fafnir, and a large amount of spiritual energy must be recollected to reform it.

Dragon-God's Great Fire:
An improved variant of Black-Dragon's Fire.

Dragon-God's Maw - Dahaka:
Kuro no Ryujin's sword-form is thrust into the ground, created a large eruption of earth and dark fire. Can be directed in a line, or spread from the center in a large area.

Dragon God's Dread Wings - Wyvern:
Kuro no Ryujin forms wings of purple fire on the soul reaper's back. Flying through the air at a high speed, Kuro no Ryujin rains down fiery destruction before hitting the opponent with a sword-thrust from the heavens.

Dragon God's Endless Thirst - Dracul:
This skill is an extremely risky close-range attack. The soul reaper grabs the opponent and directly saps their spirit energy. As stated before, must be within extremely close range, backfires if used on beings with particularly powerful spiritual energy. Can be used on any being containing spiritual energy. (ie: minor hollows, etc.)

Dragon-God's All-Consuming Hellfire - Smaug:
Unleashes a gigantic torrent of Dragon's Fire. Expends all current dragon fire, and reverts to Kuro no Ryu.

Song of Fire:
Plays a song on Kuro no Ryujin, envelopes an ally in Black Dragon's Fire for protection for a short time.

Rock You!:
Plays a song on Kuro no Ryujin, blasting opponents with waves of sound.

Anything Else:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibson_EDS-1275
This zanpakuto is very dragon-themed. Containing such dragons as Ahzi Dahaka, Fafnir from the "Niebelunglied" (probably misspelled it) and Smaug from Tolkien's "The Hobbit"
Rock you! Is a reference to the words inscribed on Sol Badguy's headband from Guilty Gear. Plus it's just Japanese cheese, and that's the best kind of cheese.
I had some trouble with this one, but I tried not to make it very OP. still seems a little OP in my eyes, ah well, that's what contructive criticism is for, fire away!

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Bleach 564 is out already finally lol sorry I have been gone, many projects have gotten in my way but I am now back full time and I'm also looking to take back my lieutenants position of squad 8 as evidence of this post :)

Thanks for the welcome, and so far everyone has liked my zanpaktu description so I want that streak to keep going lol been sitting on that idea for a long while now, and now I'm just tying to earn a spot in a squad because I know i would be a great luitenent in a 13 court.

No need to enter a plea, Kamo. As you pointed out, I have no subordinates, so I'd be happy to accept you.

Last edited:
Yeah 564 was pretty good.
We finally get so see Renji's new bankai
Looking forward to the next one, now that they won't be delayed so much anymore.

$@M@rt#

Indian
I think it was not a good reason for renji's new bankai that it didn't acknowledged it as a warrior. It was a hastily made decision by kubo.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I'm pretty sure im not the only one who is waiting for ichigo, I'm glad another chapter is gone so we can progress and hopefully get to some more action. I decided to up my stuff so i have created a profile and another thing:

Name: Antonious Zackri

Rank/Squad: Lieutenant/ Squad 8

Zanpakutou: Zetsuie (king of sand)

Inner World: The town is small and filled with broken down buildings and what used to be factories, only shacks and half of houses are what remains here in the tough unknown district. There are hardly any trees with any sign of green; it is always cloudy and little to no sign of any sunlight.

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black

Height: 6’1

Physical Age: 24

Other Physical Appearance: Unknown to his enemy his skin is covered by an entire layer of sand appearing as skin, this armor is nearly unbreakable so long as his Reiatsu could hold. He is 6’1, light brown skin, regularly built and definitely not too skinny, wears glasses to lower the guard of enemies, a small scar hangs down his eye. He has long sleeved shirts usually with ties around his neck; he wears it as he does with his skinny black jeans and black with white tennis shoes. He wears a dark black fedora with a white stripe, when he removes his hat his hair is spiked and has been known to look dark blue in the light.

Personality: Antonious is a nice person who is hardly ever upset, he likes to see the good in people. He likes to converse with others and gets along with just about anybody. He likes to crack jokes and is very easygoing in his own way; although he is relaxed he can also be serious when the need arises. He values friendship above his very own life, strange and bad things happen when someone or something tries to interfere with that which he values most.

Primary Hand: right hand

Battle Style: Usually reckless as he charges in head first worrying about the repercussions later; his sword and instincts is his only guide when in battle ignoring his better judgment.

Battle Stats:

- Offense: 100
- Kidou: 60

- Intellect: 60

- Reiatsu: 80

- Defense: 100

- Stamina: 90

- Mobility: 90

- Physical Strength: 100

- Total: 680

District of Origin: District Unknown

Backstory: Antonious has been an orphan his entire life, not one family has been enough for him. His parents were supposedly to be of two separate worlds, although he always referred to himself as being full human. He grew up in an unknown district hidden deep within the big city; times are tough here as not many are so lucky to get out. One day he came into contact with a creature not of this world, it was white with huge arms and a centipede like body. A giant hole was visible in this weird creature, it charged him and as he braced himself for impact; a blade of sand shot up from the ground piercing its face. The blade then split into many more blades of sand completely destroying the creature, relieved he looked down and pick up the blade he now knows as “zetsuie”.

Misc: He has a watch that his father gave him when he was very young; this watch is a constant reminder that he at one time had a family. He has the ability to manipulate and control all sand in the area, though he has trouble controlling and or manipulating when wet and or damp.

Arrancar Name (Spanish): Tierra Escura (dark sand)

Aspect of Death: Torn to Shreds

Mask Form/Location: His mask manifests itself from the sand armor on his face, it surround his face and forms four 6 inch large horns bent slightly down reaching near his forehead and pointing out.

Hollow Hole Location: A 3.5 diameter hole dead center in his chest

Cero Colour/Firing Location: it’s a bright orange colored shot from a beam created by his four points on his horns.

Physical Appearance: his body turns all white and his shirt disappears into a whit strong vest protecting him, his shorts become torn and look all sorts of raggedy. His shoes disappear leaving only his white feet revealed; he is protected by armor of sand so as to feel little pain.
Arrancar clothes: His upper body clothes disappear as it is now replaced with a sturdy white horned vest, his pants are now ripped and tattered shorts as black as his hair hanging out his mask.

Personality: This creature only knows to cut down anything and anyone in its path; although powerful he is not bright in telling friend from foe. He never backs down and takes any challenge head on no matter the numbers; he has no care for others or for their wellbeing. He is not evil in a sense as he is only interested in killing, his claws can shred through almost anything but what he has in strength he lacks in speed.

Resurrección Details:

-Name: Tierra Distorsion (distortion sand)

-Release Command: Tierra Salir (sand Release)

-Zanpakutou Base: “sword hilt”

-Physical Appearance: His whole body turns all white and has 10 inch spikes around his arms and shoulders; a white sturdy vest surrounds his chest stretching to his abdomen with a tail a sharp as steel. His hands have sharp nails at the end hard enough to pierce anything, the hand themselves have two 5 inch spikes growing on the back of them. His pants turn to shredded shorts and his legs are covered in 10 inch spikes as well, his feet are now white and appear to look like long stretched talons.

-Release Details/Abilities: A giant cocoon of sand engulfs him encasing him in an indestructible form; he begins to morph and expand the walls around as his true form beings to appear. The cocoon breaks and scatters the pieces as sharp as the hardest steel, the shards are deadly to anyone they come in contact with.

-Special Abilities (unique to you as an Arrancar): In this state not only does he have the power to manipulate and control sand, he also has the ability to disappear into sand and turn himself into a giant sand snake of destruction.

Last edited:

kusari

Raptastic
I think it was not a good reason for renji's new bankai that it didn't acknowledged it as a warrior. It was a hastily made decision by kubo.
Not particularly. While there hasn't been a bunch of foreshadowing, it's pretty easily justifiable.

If we look at Renji's bankai compared to the other bankai we've seen, (excuding Zangetsu because it's weird) it's pretty vanilla. Senbonzakura gains a shitton of petals and a bunch of super flashy techniques; Kokujo Tengen Myo'o summons the full samurai and gains a kickass healing factor; Zabimaru turns into a giant snake skeleton and... that's pretty much it. Renji getting a new bankai with a bunch of powers plays exactly like a majority of the others.

Another point can be found in the name. Zabimaru translates out to "Snake Tail" and that makes sense as it's a long whip-sword reminiscent of a snake's tail. Hihio Zabimaru comes out to "Baboon King, Snake Tail". The snake part is again in the blade which becomes a massive snake. The baboon half's only manifestation is in that fur around Renji's shoulders which was shown to have no special abilities whatsoever. This could be seen as Zabimaru only letting Renji have half of his power. Souou Zabimaru translates to "Twin Kings, Snake Tail". This form brings the dominant snake side down while adding a baboon portion to a (roughly) equal level. The techniques of Hihio and Orichio (Baboon King and Serpent King respectively) shows that the two parts of Zabimaru have balanced out from the dominant Serpent King into an equally powered partnership of Twin Kings.

Beyond that, it's Kubo. Since Fake Karakura Town all he's done is pull things out of his ass.
Stong people like Kyoraku and Ukitake didn't use their bankai against Aizen.
Kenpachi was stonger than Unohana when he was a kid.
Ichigo is like every race.
Zangetsu is Ywach.
Rose has to explain his bankai so Mask can counter it and power up just so Renji can beat him.

It's all asspulls, all the time. Sasuga Kubo.

Status
Not open for further replies.