• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

$@M@rt#

Indian
Name: Samarth

Rank/Squad: captain/ Squad 5 (willl get it in some time)

Zanpakutou: Mugen-dai (infinity)

Inner World: My inner world is filled up with light everywhere. All u can see is land which is infinite and you can run and run but you will never reach an end. And above the land is just white light, nothing is known whether it is square or circle.

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair: Black

Height: 5'10

Physical Age: 25

Other Physical Appearance: He is a black haired guy with standing long as 5' 10. He has a muscular body with nice and sexy physique. He can be noted wearing a blue cap most of the time.

Personality: He is a very friendly person and likes to make as many friends he can make. He also has a smile on his face. But remember he is short tempered also. He can be ignited with a little spark only and then watch the world burn.

Primary Hand: right hand

Battle Style: He never thinks of the result while battling. He just loves to battle and whether he wins or lose he does not bother about it.

Battle Stats:

- Offense: 100
- Kidou: 20
- Intellect: 80
- Reiatsu: 100
- Defense: 90
- Stamina: 100
- Mobility: 90
- Physical Strength: 110
- Total: 690

District of Origin: District Unknown

Backstory: Samarth was abandoned by his family because of an unknown crime he committed mistakenly. That crime was not accepted in the village and he was thrown out of the village. Wherever he went people started to know him by the criminal and abused him. One day he saved a little girl. Actually she was a spirit, just then a shinigami passed by him and acknowledged his courage and asked him to join the Gotei 13. He was very happy.
Later on he discovered that his mother was a shinigami and his father was a quincy.

Misc: He loves training.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hopefully the next chapter will drop in the day its supposed to, It was killer just waiting forbitbto come out, still glad that is over though I hope the next chapters wont be as long battle wise.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
It will show up on the manga site realesse date/english and it shows weakly release dates so one drops every Wednesday when it does normally, the next one came out today so it's staying on schedule lol.

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I liked the chapter as it provides more info.
the way this guy gains more power by taking it from others pretty much makes him all powerful and pretty much unstoppable with Ichigo and his two zanpaktuo it will lead to a battle of all powerful people.

Speaking of

While we're on the subject of zanpakuto, are we ever gonna see Kenny's? They teased it god knows how many chapters ago and haven't revisited it. I feel like by the time the show it the hype will have died down.

Wow okay so I'm back.

I haven't posted here in a while and I see some unfamiliar faces - I'm I like Pokemon (...), Captain of the 12th Squad, but you can call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpizzy/Ilpeh/Aielpy/Aaronero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever else.
I haven't done that in far too long.

I'll be posting more regularly from now on, though.

On its own, I kind of like the backstory for Yhwach (is that what he's called?), but moreso if it was stand-alone. It felt a bit out of place, especially after Renji's new bankai.

I figure I should mention the most major thing that'd happened.
This year I'm applying for university - all of my courses being to study Maths and Physics (except 1 uni who doesn't offer that, I've applied for straight Maths instead).

One of the universities that I've applied to - the University of Cambridge (yes, that one) - has given me a conditional offer. So depending on the grades I get in the exams I sit in June, as well as an additional entry paper, I might be going there.

Soyeah

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Epic dramatic retu- oh wait, ILP and kusari beat me to it. Damn.

Anyway, hey guys.

So Juuha Bach or whoever (honestly, might as well just call him Emperor Douchebag, all things considered) is apparently the Quincy version of Jesus Christ. Except instead of providing actual salvation to those who lay hands on him and believe, he takes their souls and uses them to empower his soul and give him access to his senses. I'm not sure whether that's awesome or lame, tbh. I'm kind of indecisive.

Hey new people. Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7 here. You can call me Eon.

...god, almost nobody of the original crowd of when I first came here is left, really. Kida hasn't been on for at least a year now, MC hasn't posted since July, and Arc is just kind of vanishing in and out. Zam's still here, which is awesome, but... well. Never mind.

I was thinking of resurrecting my fanfic, but I'm kind of not sure I want to, with how soon the series will probably end. So, I guess I'll just let you guys decide?

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
If you have fun and enjoy your fan fic then by all means continue it, I was not around in those days I came around July of last year so I should be not new lol I really want the next chapter to contain some not of Ichigo lol

Epic dramatic retu- oh wait, ILP and kusari beat me to it. Damn.

Anyway, hey guys.

So Juuha Bach or whoever (honestly, might as well just call him Emperor Douchebag, all things considered) is apparently the Quincy version of Jesus Christ. Except instead of providing actual salvation to those who lay hands on him and believe, he takes their souls and uses them to empower his soul and give him access to his senses. I'm not sure whether that's awesome or lame, tbh. I'm kind of indecisive.

Hey new people. Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7 here. You can call me Eon.

...god, almost nobody of the original crowd of when I first came here is left, really. Kida hasn't been on for at least a year now, MC hasn't posted since July, and Arc is just kind of vanishing in and out. Zam's still here, which is awesome, but... well. Never mind.

I was thinking of resurrecting my fanfic, but I'm kind of not sure I want to, with how soon the series will probably end. So, I guess I'll just let you guys decide?

All hail our Lord and Savior Juha Bach

Bleach, ending?
Never thought I'd see the day.

Meanwhile Berserk is still stuck on the boat. *bashes head against wall*

Well, as it seems everyone is returning back to this poor thread I believe it's time to properly introduce myself.

Hello everyone, you may call me Raidou. I am a student currently living in Tokyo to further my studies of the Japanese language and culture. I am quite a huge fan of Shin Megami Tensei as you may very well notice by my username.

If you've ever wondered what it's like for a westerner to be in grorious Nippon, well. . .

People tend to, well STARE at you, and ask you questions, a lot. Everyone's as curious of me as I am of them.
Of course I also don't dislike all the attention by so many cute girls. *looks around*
If you can call it that.
I'll just say it's kinda awkward at first, until you make some friends at the very least.
Don't ask me about what a Hostess club is like, never been to one. Never plan to. I only go to host clubs. /sarcasm
Also the weather here is really nice, much better than the weird as heck weather back in midwestern 'Murica.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
The final ark of bleach so sad, I remember like it was yesterday when I first the anime episode which started it all for me :,-( hopefully they end it well and let us know who ichigo ends up with, orihime or rukia cuz one of them has to be his love interest right? Who's with me?

$@M@rt#

Indian
I think if he ends up with Orihime their child would be a nice fullbringer.
cuz ichigo has fullbringe and at the starting Orihime was hurt by a hollow his brother.
nd if Rukia then their child would be a awesome soul reaper shinigami.
Ain't ti?

$@M@rt#

Indian
I think if he ends up with Orihime their child would be a nice fullbringer.
cuz ichigo has fullbringe and at the starting Orihime was hurt by a hollow his brother.
nd if Rukia then their child would be a awesome soul reaper shinigami.
Ain't ti?

rotrum

Ice Cold
Reunion party time! *Blows a party...thing...amahdooberesque type object that makes a sound*

Iunno. I always check to see when the club gets posted in every day or two but I haven't posted in a while. And now Eon and ILP and Kusari stole my thunder. Heathens

I am le capitaine de la resistance Squad 10. Where's Dauc when I need him, after reading the Wikipedia page on quebecois swear words I wish to invest in learning to pronounce them

Well, it's a bit silly that whenever Kubo Tite has done something, I've compared it to YYH, but I never thought to use YYH to predict Bleach and now it's too late.

I suppose with Juha bach as Raizen, IchiYusuke's indirect "father," the YYH occurrence would be for Juha to die (or revert to senselessness) and turn out to be a good guy...but considering Raizen starved over centuries, and Juha is freshly rejuvenated, I can't say I think Kubo will walk down this path in any way.

Definitely wouldn't try doing a tournament for king of the Quincy, that only happened in YYH because the mangaka ran out of time.

Uhm...The others training with SquadZero is reminiscent of Kurama betting that he could take past-enemies-turned-allies and bring them to S-class power, but that's not a good indicator of the future.

Aizen. Kyouraku. Kenpachi. Needs tying up. Sado, Orihime. Kubo better not let them be abandoned like Kuwabara.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I completely agree, they have to close up all loose ends and end it with a good note for all it's fans. I also agree with no matter who and if Ichigo gets with in the end, that child will be super powerful as he might get some of ichigod hollow powers assuming he still has them as I have no idea @_@

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Well lookie here, we got some old people back.
No more lurking..
I'm Kai, Lieut. of Squad 7.
Welcome to the Club!

I don't think we should use spoilers anymore cause you know, no anime..
I do hope we get to ser the animation again.

I like Renji's bankai. Suits him. Though this just made me think that most Zanpakuto's in SS is just a shadow of it's true potential.
I like the name Emperor Douchebag.

I'm still lost how Ichigo's mother died, a pure blooded Quincy.

Status
Not open for further replies.