• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

$@M@rt#

Indian
A pure blooded quincy lost to a grand fisher. I don't get it.
It could have been that she was a n00b, and didn't knew about her full potential.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Actually in the chapters it said that in 19 years 9 days or something like that emperor douchebag took/takes the power of certain Quincy's and that day ichigos mom was attacked so she was powerless against the hollow, it's in the chapter before Ichigo knows the truth

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
IN which chapter can you tell me, i think i double clicked and left that page.

I believe it it's the whole 9 part starting with chapter 528, it's really long but it pretty much explains everything , so you should find it in there.

Epic dramatic retu- oh wait, ILP and kusari beat me to it. Damn.
Good to see everyone's suddenly back.
Anyway, hey guys.

So Juuha Bach or whoever (honestly, might as well just call him Emperor Douchebag, all things considered) is apparently the Quincy version of Jesus Christ. Except instead of providing actual salvation to those who lay hands on him and believe, he takes their souls and uses them to empower his soul and give him access to his senses. I'm not sure whether that's awesome or lame, tbh. I'm kind of indecisive.
Haha, I quite like that. I'm surprised I hadn't made the connection already :p

I was thinking of resurrecting my fanfic, but I'm kind of not sure I want to, with how soon the series will probably end. So, I guess I'll just let you guys decide?
I'm going to be lame and say "it's your fanfiction - it's up to you".

Well, as it seems everyone is returning back to this poor thread I believe it's time to properly introduce myself.

Hello everyone, you may call me Raidou. I am a student currently living in Tokyo to further my studies of the Japanese language and culture. I am quite a huge fan of Shin Megami Tensei as you may very well notice by my username.

If you've ever wondered what it's like for a westerner to be in grorious Nippon, well. . .

People tend to, well STARE at you, and ask you questions, a lot. Everyone's as curious of me as I am of them.
Of course I also don't dislike all the attention by so many cute girls. *looks around*
If you can call it that.
I'll just say it's kinda awkward at first, until you make some friends at the very least.
Don't ask me about what a Hostess club is like, never been to one. Never plan to. I only go to host clubs. /sarcasm
Also the weather here is really nice, much better than the weird as heck weather back in midwestern 'Murica.
Sup.
Iunno. I always check to see when the club gets posted in every day or two but I haven't posted in a while. And now Eon and ILP and Kusari stole my thunder. Heathens

Stole your thunder? But neither are we Stern Ritter, neither do you have an electric-based Zanpakutou.

I don't think we should use spoilers anymore cause you know, no anime..
*Shrug* it's a bit of a habit I guess?

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
The new chapter came out yesterday on time lol and I wasn't really all that impressed to be honest because
I was really looking forward to see ichigo in action but I guess we gave to wait, and just read up on rukias fight :-/

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I really hope that bleach returns to the anime soon, i like the manga as it can give more details and such but its not the same as seeing it in action. Hopefully things turn better and we can se some more episodes, also back to the love interest of Ichigo i think they should start addressing it right?

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
The only time I see the Anime returning is when Kubo's done and dusted with the Manga.
Fillers were one of few reasons the Anime suffered so bad. Once the Manga is done, the Anime won't have to put up filler arcs anymore or anything like that. Maybe 2015 it returns.

I guess things won't get any interesting until he see Ichigo come back to the fray, or if we return to Hueco Mundo see the mysterious sword wielder who saved Kisuke and the gang (which everyone totally seemed to forget about). I think the remaining Arrancars/Espadas will still play a part in this war.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
That's true, they have lots to go through before they can end it properly, but wait until 2015 for anime I cannot lol I might have to write an angry letter, oh well the manga has progressed further anyway so I should be happy about that.

$@M@rt#

Indian
Yeah we can't wait 1 year more. Well the 567 is just 3 days from now. We all should sign some petition to make the anime without any more fillers.
Who knows he would have thought to make more fillers.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I don't mind the fillers as it prolongs the anime which is a good thing, yeah I'm not looking to forward too it though not really a battle I'm I that interested in.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Fillers will do more harm than good. I don't see any necessary rush to restart the anime any time soon.
I actually got used to not downloading it anymore..

Manga's out tomorrow!
It's gonna be dragged on about with Rukia. Which may be boring, but maybe she mastered her Zanpakuto.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I know fillers arent great but we needs the longevity on the anime, it's only a matter of time before toonami might get at it. Read the new chapter and I gotta say
there making rukia seem to powerful for my taste, I know she wasn't that strong before but now they give get this below freezing stuff, but at least she can hang with the big boys now lol.

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
Rukia's Zanpakutou..

This is literally one of the major considerations of how my zanpakutou would function in a desperate situation. Although it wouldn't have gone anywhere near that cold, and I maintained that after it happened chances of death would be rather high.

My concept is a bit different though. To freeze the body in order to blend in thermodynamically with the ambient snow and ice I create, as well as make movement an action of thinking to move the ice (I first thought of it when we were doing that who would be the biggest threat to you if you were a traitor and Mr. SuperspeedReflexWolf didn't even consider me, so increasing my speed even further while numbing the body as opposed to his hyper sensitivity was my goal). The whole conduit thing did come up though, as my Sendou freezes on contact, so would I. The no bleeding thing also came up, though I considered forcing blood to continue to pump, or making arceus use his unfreezing zan in my bloodstream to increase survival chance.

You hate pokemon don't you
You monster.
You saw through me too easily.
I like you.

The only time I see the Anime returning is when Kubo's done and dusted with the Manga.
Fillers were one of few reasons the Anime suffered so bad. Once the Manga is done, the Anime won't have to put up filler arcs anymore or anything like that. Maybe 2015 it returns.
Sounds reasonable, though it depends mostly on whether they think producing the anime will allow them to make a significant profit; after all, the animators are a business. I guess that all depends on how Bleach ends - on a high, or on a low.

Rukia's Zanpakutou..

This is literally one of the major considerations of how my zanpakutou would function in a desperate situation. Although it wouldn't have gone anywhere near that cold, and I maintained that after it happened chances of death would be rather high.

My concept is a bit different though. To freeze the body in order to blend in thermodynamically with the ambient snow and ice I create, as well as make movement an action of thinking to move the ice (I first thought of it when we were doing that who would be the biggest threat to you if you were a traitor and Mr. SuperspeedReflexWolf didn't even consider me, so increasing my speed even further while numbing the body as opposed to his hyper sensitivity was my goal). The whole conduit thing did come up though, as my Sendou freezes on contact, so would I. The no bleeding thing also came up, though I considered forcing blood to continue to pump, or making arceus use his unfreezing zan in my bloodstream to increase survival chance.
...Awesome.
Is this the second time that Kubo's used the "YOU CAN'T KILL ME I'M ALREADY DEAD" line on... shinigami.

I like Kubo's "Fear = Death" speech; he's quite good at making stuff like that, though it does tend to go on a bit.

It took me a few read-throughs to wonder if she was talking about Kelvin or Celsius at first (since As Nodt said "if you freeze your body to below zero, molecules will stop moving", #PhysicistProblems

"At absolute zero I can move for 4 seconds" b u l l s h i t

Besides that, not bad.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Behold! It is I , Rex, back from where ever the f*** I was. Let's just say s*** got super real for me, so I had to regroup. But hopefully I can be somewhat active again.

And yes, I have been up to date with the manga.
[spoil]
The Wrestler was cool for a bit, but after a while I wanted him to shut up.

The new/true Zabimaru looks pretty sick. I also like how Renji's power has increased to the point where he knew that dude (forgot his name, and it's kind of late as of typing this) was watching him sleep like a creeper.

And I also like the power buff Rukia got too. But something about her powers seem off to me, just a tad bit. It's not OP, I don't know, I think I'm too tired to grasp it right now.

One more ting! Where's Byakuya?
[/spoil]

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Welcome back captain lol glad to see the club is starting to pick up, I guess I like that rukia finally has a fighting chance, not really much she could do back in the day.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Welcome back captain lol glad to see the club is starting to pick up, I guess I like that rukia finally has a fighting chance, not really much she could do back in the day.

Thank you Jedi. I don't think I was around when you joined, so welcome!

[spoil]
Looks like Rukia couldn't do that much after all. But she tried.

As Nodt release looks so metal. Like a gothic Jesus type deal.

Oh, well that answers my "where is Byakyua" question.
[/spoil]

Status
Not open for further replies.