• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of Bleach live-action movie?

I assume it will be as quality as the death note one, if so I'm treating it as a comedy. Makes the NARM of it a lot less cringey

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Thank you Jedi. I don't think I was around when you joined, so welcome!

[spoil]
Looks like Rukia couldn't do that much after all. But she tried.

As Nodt release looks so metal. Like a gothic Jesus type deal.

Oh, well that answers my "where is Byakyua" question.
[/spoil]

lol oh haha i was named kamoarc119 at the time xD now im the last jedi. i think ill skip these next chapters just not a fan of either of those in battle honestly/

Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of Bleach live-action movie?

I assume it will be as quality as the death note one, if so I'm treating it as a comedy. Makes the NARM of it a lot less cringey

I remember reading a few articles about it; it was probably put at the end of the pile, either because other projects picked up, or this one was put to sleep because of the cancellation of the anime (which means that ratings in general are low; do you really want to fund a high-cost movie that won't give you a ridiculous amount of profit? no).

Maybe if the anime comes back after Bleach finishes, however...

A short chapter as usual.

I do quite like how even more powerful Byakuya's shikai has become. It's just nice to see some characters go back to basics.

The only other thing to comment on is the Bankai - which I think was something we've all been waiting for a while. I think it does show a nice point in her character arc, in that it's the point where she stops relying on her big brother to defend her, and can now fully fight for herself. Looking forward to what it'll look like.

arceus03

Oooooh, a Bleach Club omg. May I join?

And I want to be the Captain for Squad.... 4. Can I? 8D

And, urm, rant on recent manga.

*still unsatisfied about Unohana's death, hoping she is going to make a comeback*

Oooh, I know. Kenpachi's zanpakto can bring back the dead so he can continue fighting for like forever.
Yeah... keep on dreaming

Idk... Kubo's going back to the old characters and giving them more hype, I guess. More so with Renji, Rukia and Byakuya. Poor Kira. What happened to his lost arm?

That said, I love the recent unveiling of the Vizards' bankai. Rose's was especially awesome. I'm just sort of disappointed he got overshadowed by Renji =( I mean, yeah, Renji learned the true name of his Zabimaru, got a reiatsu upgrade, blah blah blah, but Rose is like 100 years more experienced plus a Hollow mask. Oh well. At least we got to see Kinshara Butoudan. I really hope to see more. It's a pretty awesome looking bankai imo.

Moving on, Kensei will come out with a bankai as well pretty soon. Yay, I guess? And we still have to see what Rukia's new power is :3

Oh. What happened to Bambi? Did she get killed by her girls?

...god, almost nobody of the original crowd of when I first came here is left, really. Kida hasn't been on for at least a year now, MC hasn't posted since July, and Arc is just kind of vanishing in and out. Zam's still here, which is awesome, but... well. Never mind.

*fwoosh*

Just a meme on byakuya's bankai.
Bananakai.+This+has+probably+been+here+before+but+I+found_f5f79e_4588070.png

Only response I could think to that is:

http://i62.*******.com/c018w.jpg

Rukia's Zanpakutou..

This is literally one of the major considerations of how my zanpakutou would function in a desperate situation. Although it wouldn't have gone anywhere near that cold, and I maintained that after it happened chances of death would be rather high.

My concept is a bit different though. To freeze the body in order to blend in thermodynamically with the ambient snow and ice I create, as well as make movement an action of thinking to move the ice (I first thought of it when we were doing that who would be the biggest threat to you if you were a traitor and Mr. SuperspeedReflexWolf didn't even consider me, so increasing my speed even further while numbing the body as opposed to his hyper sensitivity was my goal). The whole conduit thing did come up though, as my Sendou freezes on contact, so would I. The no bleeding thing also came up, though I considered forcing blood to continue to pump, or making arceus use his unfreezing zan in my bloodstream to increase survival chance.

Mr. SuperspeedReflexWolf.
XD
doggie
Komamura
yeah

NOPEDON'TWANTTO
:p

Is this the second time that Kubo's used the "YOU CAN'T KILL ME I'M ALREADY DEAD" line on... shinigami.

I like Kubo's "Fear = Death" speech; he's quite good at making stuff like that, though it does tend to go on a bit.

"At absolute zero I can move for 4 seconds" b u l l s h i t

Besides that, not bad.

You. Chess. Now.
No, I'm not reading Homestuck

[spoil]That makes her double dead... or what?
Which since they are in a cycle of life and death (Soul Society and the living world), she should technically be a human.
But she's not. So what does that make her?

He already did that when As Nodt first slashed Byakuya and ripped out his organs so he could not eat, making him become thinner...
I should go to As Nodt to ask for a diet program

That is so you. 8D Stop me before I start ranting on how a dead person cannot move
I kind of like As Nodt's ice sculpture... How does his hair freeze though?

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
[/spoil]

I do quite like how even more powerful Byakuya's shikai has become. It's just nice to see some characters go back to basics.

Endless cycle in Bleach: Reveal your power -> defeats an enemy -> enemy is actually unharmed by your power -> enemy defeats you -> go into training / self-reflection / self-realization / power upgrade -> comes back and defeats enemy -> enemy reveals a power upgrade as well OHSHI- moment -> enemy defeats you -> back to the core / basics -> come back stronger -> defeats enemy -> enemy dies (finally)

... Rinse and repeat. Basically happened with Ichigo all the time. I guess since it's the final arc, Kubo is extending it to some other characters as well.

*back into hiding*

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAnd another short chapter.

I do kind of like the As Nodt flashback thingy. Kind of nice.
Rukia's bankai looks kind of pretty. I feel like Kubo is trying to save on ink, though.

Aaaaand then there's this weirdo. I figure they're going to get roughed up a bit, then Kenpachi comes out and OHKO's him or something.

Oooooh, a Bleach Club omg. May I join?

And I want to be the Captain for Squad.... 4. Can I? 8D
Read the first post again.
You. Chess. Now.
Me. Chess. Now.
[spoil]That makes her double dead... or what?
Which since they are in a cycle of life and death (Soul Society and the living world), she should technically be a human.
But she's not. So what does that make her?[/spoil]
[spoil]Double dead is actually a Homestuck thing believe it or not.
I think you need to be "dead-dead" to be reincarnated as a human soul, rather than "if i was in a body I'd be technically dead even though I'm actually a soul thingy". Or something. It's fiddly.[/spoil]

arceus03

AAAAAAAAAAnd another short chapter.

I do kind of like the As Nodt flashback thingy. Kind of nice.
Rukia's bankai looks kind of pretty. I feel like Kubo is trying to save on ink, though.

Aaaaand then there's this weirdo. I figure they're going to get roughed up a bit, then Kenpachi comes out and OHKO's him or something.

Read the first post again.

Me. Chess. Now.

[spoil]Double dead is actually a Homestuck thing believe it or not.
I think you need to be "dead-dead" to be reincarnated as a human soul, rather than "if i was in a body I'd be technically dead even though I'm actually a soul thingy". Or something. It's fiddly.[/spoil]

[spoil]Eeeeeh, all that buildup for nothing >.>

Bankai, Hakka no Togame.

Ice scene.

Ice scene.

Ice scene.

Some flashback.

More ice scene. Bonus points for an extra pretty dress.

Dead As Nodt.

"You have a splendid bankai."

Whaaaaaaaaat?
Ah well. I'm hoping she'll use it sometime again in the future and have a more proper explanation, maybe. Hopefully.
Minazuki T_T

Bahaha. Most probable scene, I guess. Or turns out Isane's Itegumo can make her invisible... or something... Then the guy goes Vollstandig. Then Kenpachi comes in. Or Unohana :3

Maybe we'll see Yachiru actually fighting, too.[/spoil]

Aww, what did I miss?

*sigh* Why bother? XD

*Giorgio style* "Kubo"
Look at you trying to sneak in that Homestuck reference in

[spoil]Ah I really like Yachiru! She's such a little badass, it's absolutely awesome. And I love her zanpakutou's ability; if there's one thing I can't fault kubo on, it's his ability to make different powers. It's pretty damn good.

I expect V will have something up his sleeve, though.[/spoil]

arceus03

[spoil]Ah I really like Yachiru! She's such a little badass, it's absolutely awesome. And I love her zanpakutou's ability; if there's one thing I can't fault kubo on, it's his ability to make different powers. It's pretty damn good.

I expect V will have something up his sleeve, though.[/spoil]

[spoil]I hope we get to see more of it.. Next chapter. I want to see what Itegumo can do too.
Would be nice if those two can defeat V without having, idk, Kenpachi to butt in.

Cue Vollstandig next chapter. Count on it. If his ability currently can erase his shape and existence, I wonder what his Vollstandig would be like. Probably erase your existence. Or something to that extent. Which would be hax. But Kubo will create some loophole around that too. XD[/spoil]

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Oh wow, people still post here?! :O
All the other fan clubs I was apart of on here and on Pokecommunity have died.
Looks like it's mostly ILP and Arc keeping this place alive. :p

I like Pokemon (...) said:
[spoil]Ah I really like Yachiru! She's such a little badass, it's absolutely awesome. And I love her zanpakutou's ability; if there's one thing I can't fault kubo on, it's his ability to make different powers. It's pretty damn good..[/spoil]
[spoil]I'm really enjoying the Yachiru love coming from Kubo as well!
It sure took a damn long time, but she finally gets some serious attention.
Hopefully Isane will be helping out in this battle as well, at least somewhat.[/spoil]

arceus0 said:
[spoil]Cue Vollstandig next chapter. Count on it. If his ability currently can erase his shape and existence, I wonder what his Vollstandig would be like. Probably erase your existence. Or something to that extent. Which would be hax. But Kubo will create some loophole around that too. XD[/spoil]
[spoil]Yes, I'm very interested in what his Vollstandig will be as well.
I think that the "erasing his existance" part of his abilities would have been good for his Vollstandig.
But typical Kubo, making OP shikai/first-stage ability. coughRukiacough[/spoil]

Oh wow, people still post here?! :O
All the other fan clubs I was apart of on here and on Pokecommunity have died.
Looks like it's mostly ILP and Arc keeping this place alive. :p

Any surprise?

[spoil]Kenpachi you absolute badass.

"It's okay, you can always kill me." lmao

"If you're as hard as steel just say it, I'll cut you like I cut steel" you absolute mother****ing badass Kenpachi

But yes, his ability is by far the most OP that we've seen so far, to the point where in reality it should be an unwinnable fight (unless the kid gets cocky but that's boring). But, knowing Kubo and Kenpachi, we're in for a fun fight.[/spoil]

Golde

Always Searching~
I love you all!

Gremmy Gremmy Gremmy

I love me some Gremmy. Which made the whole "Kenpachi showing up" thing kind of a drag.

Im actually hating on Kenny-kins right now. Between him killing Unohana, probably killing Gremmy, stealing Yachirus spotlight THIS WHOLE TIME, and selling out and learning his swords name, I have very little love left.

But as Anty-kun so aptly put it, he is still an absolute badass.

I love you all!

But as Anty-kun so aptly put it, he is still an absolute badass.

Aww we love you too.
[spoil]Anty-kun... I haven't heard that in a LONG time.

The guys down below make a good point, why DIDN'T they notice Kenpachi's reiatsu before? Perhaps that was something Gremmy was doing?

"What's a cookie?" I think Arc should be the one to tell him...

And of course, the typical problem with the person using this ability is that they have FAR too much fun playing around - which will probably be the end of him. Putting Kenpachi in water, then in a fissure, then closing it on him...

I do quite like how Kenpachi picked up on how Gremmy was so focused on the fight, that he forgot to use his imagination on Yachiru.

This feels slow.[/spoil]

arceus03

[spoil]Yes, I'm very interested in what his Vollstandig will be as well.
I think that the "erasing his existance" part of his abilities would have been good for his Vollstandig.
But typical Kubo, making OP shikai/first-stage ability. coughRukiacough[/spoil]

[spoil]Sadly it never came. The way Gremmy spoke, it seemed as if Gwaenel (or however you spell his name) was simply his... imagination?
Or maybe a subordinate who was given a power through his imagination. More like it.

Aaaaand Kenpachi just basically confirmed Unohana died. =( I am a sad little mouse.[/spoil]

I love you all!

We love you too. :D

Aww we love you too.
[spoil]
The guys down below make a good point, why DIDN'T they notice Kenpachi's reiatsu before? Perhaps that was something Gremmy was doing?

"What's a cookie?" I think Arc should be the one to tell him...

And of course, the typical problem with the person using this ability is that they have FAR too much fun playing around - which will probably be the end of him. Putting Kenpachi in water, then in a fissure, then closing it on him...

I do quite like how Kenpachi picked up on how Gremmy was so focused on the fight, that he forgot to use his imagination on Yachiru.

This feels slow.[/spoil]

Happy belated birthday... somewhat. XD

[spoil]I was thinking something along the lines that he got better at controlling it.
See, Unohana was the first Kenpachi, supposedly the strongest in Soul Society and blah blah blah, but she was never shown to be exerting her reiatsu too much. Idk. Maybe.

I would give him a poisoned cookie.
Just made a whole batch of them, btw. Not poison. Chocolate ones.

What I don't understand is, why can't he simply just imagine Kenpachi dead, or having cookie bones as well?

That's probably the limitation on his imagination. I would think that Kensei and Rose are suddenly... alive again.

It does.[/spoil]

[spoil]Looks like these two guys might interfere with Kenpachi's battle, or something? Idk

I really love how Kenpachi brought out Gremmy's fighting spirit. So cool.

Looks like he's taking off his eyepatch?[/spoil]

Happy belated birthday... somewhat. XD
Thank you! Damn, I'm 18 now... Laughs that makes you guys all old as hell.

[spoil]I was thinking something along the lines that he got better at controlling it.
See, Unohana was the first Kenpachi, supposedly the strongest in Soul Society and blah blah blah, but she was never shown to be exerting her reiatsu too much. Idk. Maybe.

I would give him a poisoned cookie.
Just made a whole batch of them, btw. Not poison. Chocolate ones.

What I don't understand is, why can't he simply just imagine Kenpachi dead, or having cookie bones as well?
[/spoil]
[spoil]Mmm perhaps he has.

Omnomnom cookies

I guess this chapter explains it partly - he's never felt the need, or at this point the instinct, to kill/defeat someone like that. I guess with Yachiru, it was more of a game or a bit of fun. Now, with Kenpachi, he's enjoying the thrill of the fight.[/spoil]

arceus03

[spoil]Looks like these two guys might interfere with Kenpachi's battle, or something? Idk[/spoil]

Thank you! Damn, I'm 18 now... Laughs that makes you guys all old as hell.

[spoil]Omnomnom cookies

I guess this chapter explains it partly - he's never felt the need, or at this point the instinct, to kill/defeat someone like that. I guess with Yachiru, it was more of a game or a bit of fun. Now, with Kenpachi, he's enjoying the thrill of the fight.[/spoil]

Seems more like they're running away... lol.

18? You're young. :D So young.

Yeah omnomnom. Bit on the hard side. But they're all finished now. :(
*wants more. too lazy to bake more*

I guess.
I love how he made all those guns appear. Like, so AWESOME.

See you in about a week

18? You're young. :D So young.
Ahaha, I guess I am :p

[spoil]Slash for five pages
Nice bit of Gremmy being creative. It's gotten to the point where he's not just insta-killing Kenpachi because he's enjoying the fight, as opposed to because he's being arrogant.

And Arc was right about the other guy being a figure of imagination of Gremmy. Well done.

Kenpachi's a lot smarter than we give him credit for "did you imagine yourself dying".

Meteor cutting is a thing in Homestuck, too.

"Nozarashi"? The internet mentions something about skeletons and bones or something. Interesting. [/spoil]

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~
you know what would actually be a cool bankai? Strip all strengths and powers away from both sides and force both sides to fight on completely even footing.

But itll likely just be another got dang sword >.> still PRAYING to the Almighty Irony for something kidou based.

I love Gremmy. Nothing is better than Gremmy except...*gasp* TWO GREMMYS. Beautiful.

arceus03

Ahaha, I guess I am :p

[spoil]"Nozarashi"? The internet mentions something about skeletons and bones or something. Interesting. [/spoil]

Here, have a cookie :p

Huh.
I hope it's worth the hype, yeah?

you know what would actually be a cool bankai? Strip all strengths and powers away from both sides and force both sides to fight on completely even footing.

I love Gremmy. Nothing is better than Gremmy except...*gasp* TWO GREMMYS. Beautiful.

[spoil]Don't think he's going bankai straight. He still has to show shikai.... no?
Yeah, that'd be. Boring.

That made me laugh.[/spoil]

I have so many chapters to catch up on. Oh my god.

Did the anime end well or did it do a Soul Eater?

Btw, SUP LOSERS?!

OMGNLISHERE*spasm*
Gin returned.

Nah. I'm kidding.

It ended after the Ginjou arc. What's it called... Furbling or something.
Fullbring. Yeah. That.

Wazzuuuuuup

[spoil]And the award for the shortest chapter goes to... Kubo Tite!

At least it looks pretty cool[/spoil]

But itll likely just be another got dang sword >.> still PRAYING to the Almighty Irony for something kidou based.
That would still be freaking hilarious.
I have so many chapters to catch up on. Oh my god.

Did the anime end well or did it do a Soul Eater?

Btw, SUP LOSERS?!
Oh hey there, I haven't seen you since... what, 3 weeks ago?

Here, have a cookie :p
nomnomnomnomnom

Status
Not open for further replies.