• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus03

[spoil]I am beginning to think that Kenpachi will always end up with a torn shirt after every single battle. Didn't that already happen with Yammy before?

More shinigami slaughter.

"The Thunderbolt" that's.... original. I have no other comment.

And the Glutton. She's cute. :3

There's a zombie on your lawn. Ohh yeah. I wonder what she did to Bambi too.

Enter: Unohana
I wish[/spoil]

Insert fanservice for a few pages...

The explosion looks vaguely skull-shaped. I kind of remember a running theme of skulls being associated with Kenpachi (example; during the Ichigo/Kenpachi fight, when they both had their "auras" around them, or during the Unohana/Zaraki fight, with Unohana's bankai) so I want to say that it's Yachiru, especially with her recent "disappearance" and the introduction of 4 female characters.

The IPL, the dyslexic variation of my username
The Indian Premier League. It's cricket and pretty enjoyable Though this year hasn't been very great...

Yeah, mine are from 6th June t 27th June... a fun month. 13 exams. Yay.

Indeed.

No, that's totally Unohana.

Uhh yeah
Ah. You know I mean the insect, don't you?

Haha. Good luck, have fun.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
It was interesting to see the abilities of Bambietta's "friends".
Candice and Meninas were a bit bland, but I kind of like that.
With all the weird abilities and powers we've seen, it's nice to see some more basic abilities.
And then Kubo has to throw in Liltotto and Giselle's abilities...
Liltotto's "Glutton" ability disturbs me, and reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist.
I bet there will be some fan art of Liltotto and Gluttony being best buds and eating people together. >.>
Giselle's "Zombie" ability is also a bit disturbing, and quite cliche.
But I guess I'm not surprised that at least one of the Quinzi had a "zombie" ability.

Also, the ending to the chapter really annoyed me!
Freaking Kubo and his god-dang cliffhangers.

Ah, I wonder what would happen in a Gremmy vs Aizen fight. XD
"I killed you!" "NOPE THAT WAS AN ILLUSION" "Oh I imagined your illusion to be real so you're really hurt" "Just as expected."
And it goes on. And on.
I am SO very glad that a battle like that never actually happened.
Although, Tsukishima vs. Aizen could still be a thing.
I think Kubo loves to throw wrenches like that into his plot.

Last edited:

Cell

Infernal Informality
Cell sneaks in after a long disappearance, important missions and all those things.

... Ehem, yes, hello everyone. I'm still reading Bleach, I'm still pretty much disappointed with it (as I am with Naruto, though slightly less)...
And that's about it, decided to pop in since it's been about.. 9 months?

How are all of you doing, actually?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Yeah, I like Bleach. I use it everytime I was my clothes

I need to go back to Bleach. Last chapter I stopped at, Renji passed the Zanpakuto test thing, but Ichigo didn't.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Yeah, I like Bleach. I use it everytime I was my clothes

I need to go back to Bleach. Last chapter I stopped at, Renji passed the Zanpakuto test thing, but Ichigo didn't.

You missed something very important. Vitally important.. Go check out the first page

Well now, decent activity here.

And Praise the Lord for Tite has delivered the Holy one onto us. May he live long and prosper.
Not anything noteworthy to talk about, besides the ending. Fanservice indeed.

[spoil]I quite liked seeing Shinji again. He's cool.

And with that much build up... Yup, Ichigo's here.

That's it really?[/spoil]

[spoil]My favorite of the running theorie is that LIGHT is Ganju and the Fullbring Crew. The flash is them breaking through the Shakonmaku with Kukaku's cannon. Makes a sliver of sense because there's four in the Ganju Crew and four in the **** Squad.

I don't think it is/don't want it to be Ichigo. Too early. Still gotta let Ikkaku, Yumichika, Shuhei (w/ bankai), Mashiro, the rest of the Vizards, The Ganju Crew, Ukitake, Bya-kun, Shunsui, Urahara, Yoruichi, The Royal Guard, and our glorious Aizen-sama left to fight.[/spoil]
Oh damn that would've been awesome.
We said the same thing during the Aizen war...

[spoil]I am beginning to think that Kenpachi will always end up with a torn shirt after every single battle. Didn't that already happen with Yammy before?[/spoil]
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised...

Kubo should spend a few months after Bleach ends, doing "what-if" fights.

Cell sneaks in after a long disappearance, important missions and all those things.

... Ehem, yes, hello everyone. I'm still reading Bleach, I'm still pretty much disappointed with it (as I am with Naruto, though slightly less)...

Sup
And Praise the Lord for Tite has delivered the Holy one onto us. May he live long and prosper.
Not anything noteworthy to talk about, besides the ending. Fanservice indeed.
All praise.

arceus03

Also, the ending to the chapter really annoyed me!
Freaking Kubo and his god-dang cliffhangers.

What doesn't annoy you? :p

PLOT TWIST!
No wait not a plot twist just another ability.
*stabs Momo*

Ohai.
I've kept your flower pot clean for you to hide. See, I even fertilized the flowers.

Doing fine? Cookies
Yourself?

[spoil]I quite liked seeing Shinji again. He's cool.

And with that much build up... Yup, Ichigo's here.

That's it really?[/spoil]

That's it really.
[spoil]Enter: 7 chapters of Ichigo fights[/spoil]

Was hoping for Unohana T_T

Oh damn that would've been awesome.
We said the same thing during the Aizen war...

Basically every other main fights in any arcs ever.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised...

Fanservice

Unohana vs Yamamoto please

All praise.

Nawwwwww D:

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I like Pokemon (...) said:
As long as the fights are canon, I would love to see random match ups like that.
The anime kind of did something like that with the Reigai arc.
It would be a good opportunity to see the abilities and powers of some characters that did not get much spotlight in the show...coughSasakibecough
Kubo could even draw them based on fan suggestions.

Why did Kubo have to butcher Momo's hair? D:
Now she looks like Hanataro to me...
He butchered Rangiku's hair too. Why Kubo, why? :/

I quite liked Ichigo's entrance.
Kubo made it dramatic with some sprinkles of humor as well.
Also, his conversation with Kenpachi was great!
"Never thought I'd be saying this to you, but I'm here to save you." [/paraphrase]
Also, dat paisley-esque pattern

Last edited:
[spoil]Fighting, yay~

To be honest, I can't really make out what's going on all of the time. I hope it does get animated at some point or another.

I don't know why it took me so long to realise but Candice reminds me of Panty from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (which I haven't yet seen though I swear I will).

Body shot of Ichigo in his full outfit.

Insert Juha Bach who's going to stand there for the next few months and not actually do anything.[/spoil]

As long as the fights are canon, I would love to see random match ups like that.
The anime kind of did something like that with the Reigai arc.
It would be a good opportunity to see the abilities and powers of some characters that did not get much spotlight in the show...coughSasakibecough
Kubo could even draw them based on fan suggestions.
What do you mean by "as long as the fights are canon"?

arceus03

[spoil]Wow.

That was... a pretty boring chapter. Eventful, but boring.
Oh well. At least to me. I was hoping for Bazz-B vs Shinji first. Buuuut whatever.

How come they don't even know how the first person on their list of war potential looks like? >.>
Aaaaand.. Love bows. These four girls actually made me watch some SailorMoon videos on YouTube. <.<

I thought she was going Vollstandig for a moment there.

"YOU GOT MY HAIR COVERED IN DUST IMA KILLING YOU" Pretty valid reason to get hyped up. XD Glad to see that in there.

Aaaand. Askin Nakk Le Vaar I swear, I remember that name because it sounds so funny Wasn't he fighting Mayuri the last time we saw him?
[/spoil]

[spoil]To be honest, I can't really make out what's going on all of the time. I hope it does get animated at some point or another.

Insert Juha Bach who's going to stand there for the next few months and not actually do anything.[/spoil]

I do hope the anime would get revived. UNOHANAAAAA I think the fights would actually look cool animated (duh). With lots of blue lights, of course.

XD That actually made me laugh. rofl, if you will, since I was reading that while lying down

[spoil]Idk I was pretty bored by that chapter Though my internet suddenly becoming slow might have caused that
We get to see Getsuga Tenshou again, and the new "Getsuga Juujishou". Yay.[/spoil]

I do hope the anime would get revived. UNOHANAAAAA I think the fights would actually look cool animated (duh). With lots of blue lights, of course.

XD That actually made me laugh. rofl, if you will, since I was reading that while lying down

Pffft of course.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Is that.. A NEW TECHNIQUE? :O
Well now, this is getting interesting. And of course, Getsuga Tenshou remains. Never had a problem with it though.
It was a bit boring. The chit chat among the girls is pointless.
I read on mangareader, the Grimmjow slide in the beginning was such a buzz kill ;.;

arceus03

[spoil]I sort of love ZombieGirl's arrow. It has a skullhead with X eyes for the point. Lovely.

ThunderboltGirl getting smacked in the face 3 times. Priceless. XD
Aaaand she went Vollstandig. Well that's one.

Aaaah Getsuga Tensho is back. Oh well.

Electric eyes woooo. Candice used Thunder!

That's it?[/spoil]

[spoil]And there goes another arm!

And now there are 8 people who are going to try and fight Ichigo? Who wants to bet that Juha Bach will kill them all anyway.

And... that's it really.[/spoil]

arceus03

[spoil]And there goes another arm!

And now there are 8 people who are going to try and fight Ichigo? Who wants to bet that Juha Bach will kill them all anyway.[/spoil]

His arm fetish is back. *shiny eyes*

Looks like he didn't sit on the rooftop for 7 chapters after all. Ah well.

[spoil]"Idiot, dodge it"
Why would you attack in the first place if you want her to dodge it -_- Ichigo's logic.

That whole scene with Gigi and Candice...

"Blissey used Softboiled!"

"Jolteon's HP was recovered."

That was what on my mind.

Aaaaand. Boom. Bazz-B, you're an idiot >_> Why would you shoot your own comrades?
But the fact he's there meaning he either left or defeated Shinji. I hope he left. Would have been awesome to see Shinji in a fight again. Either way he was on Vollstandig so idk if that means anything?

I love Gigi's expression. Throughout the whole chapter. I think she might be my new favorite Sternritter.[/spoil]

[spoil]What a surprise, Juha Bach is using Ichigo to get to the Soul King. At least we'll finally be able to see him now.

And then some fighting, and some of the commonly seen Shinigami are back.

Getting pretty boring[/spoil]

Looks like he didn't sit on the rooftop for 7 chapters after all. Ah well.
Oh, just wait.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Good news everyone! I made it through the drama and other bulls*it in my life and graduated from College! Hopefully I'm sticking around a bit longer than my other "comebacks." Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaahh!!!

Edit: How rude of me, how have all of you been?

My thoughts about the recent chapters of Bleach:
[spoil]Huh, well ain't that convenient?[/spoil]

Last edited:

arceus03

[spoil]And then some fighting, and some of the commonly seen Shinigami are back.

Getting pretty boring[/spoil]

Oh, just wait.

[spoil]Wait what why does Juha Bach target the Soul King again?
This is Aizen all over. Just from a different point of view

I actually Googled 6000 seconds too lazy to do the math and it's around 1.6 hours.
Why must it be 6000 seconds?

Mhm. See one, see them all. Idk.
I want to see Unohana fighting them T_T[/spoil]

But he's already moving.

Good news everyone! I made it through the drama and other bulls*it in my life and graduated from College! Hopefully I'm sticking around a bit longer than my other "comebacks." Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaahh!!!

My thoughts about the recent chapters of Bleach:
[spoil]Huh, well ain't that convenient?[/spoil]

Wooooooo. Congratulations. *gives you chocolate chip cookies*
I saw that link when I was stalking viewing ILPy's FB, I think. Been looking for the same length of video in the Japanese version but couldn't find one.

Me? Stuck with summer classes and... Java. But it's fun. Plus I get to ride a horse once a week :D

Mhm?

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
A bit boring.
This feels like Naruto.. When Sasuke was leaving for Orochimaru and Naruto just went after him. The way he blocked the arrows, is that another texhnique or just a pointless slash? Inoue's dress.. Didn't think she'd wear something like that :p
[

[spoil]"We should deal with them quickly - let's just power up now." Wow, I'm surprised Kubo actually did that.

And of course, Ichigo vs Ishida. I kind of feel like Kubo had something like that planned at some point or another. I'm hoping there'll be more of that later.

*Facepalm* so Chad and Orihime just... show up at this time. Yay. And Orihime's new outfit is just silly now.

Felt short. [/spoil]

Aww hell yeah! That's awesome!!

I'm alright - almost done with my exams. With 11 done, there's only 2 left to go... and god they're going to be the worst of them all. The ones that actually decide which uni I'm going to end up at. fml

I actually Googled 6000 seconds too lazy to do the math and it's around 1.6 hours.
Why must it be 6000 seconds?
6000 seconds is 100 minutes, if that seems a bit clearer? Though to be honest, any distance or time used in a fictional setting has to be at least somewhat arbitrary.

Wooooooo. Congratulations. *gives you chocolate chip cookies*
I saw that link when I was stalking viewing ILPy's FB, I think. Been looking for the same length of video in the Japanese version but couldn't find one.
I remember someone linking that to me but... I don't remember who or why.

Status
Not open for further replies.