• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus03

[spoil]
And of course, Ichigo vs Ishida. I kind of feel like Kubo had something like that planned at some point or another. I'm hoping there'll be more of that later.

*Facepalm* so Chad and Orihime just... show up at this time. Yay. And Orihime's new outfit is just silly now.[/spoil]

6000 seconds is 100 minutes, if that seems a bit clearer? Though to be honest, any distance or time used in a fictional setting has to be at least somewhat arbitrary.

I remember someone linking that to me but... I don't remember who or why.

[spoil]Maybe. Or maybe not. I have a feeling Ishida is just tagging along for now with Juha just kind of "to see" what he is doing. I don't really think Ishida is the sort of person who wants to kill a Soul King or take over the world.

That's fanservice. That just is.[/spoil]

Huh. Didn't think that way before. XD I just Googled it.
Mhm. 300 km bankai anyone?

Something regarding you and Oxford maybe?

[spoil]So new chapter. Nothing much really happened though. Was hoping for the fights to start buuuuuuut eh. Probably will next chapter. Bazz-B and Renji were funny though. XD "You're a nice guy!"

And that's it?[/spoil]

Finally someone replied, I was waiting for that
[spoil]Seems like we're back to the original style of comedy and art, with Chad and Orihime coming back.

Chad is awesome, I've missed him.

Yay Urahara! Though nowadays he feels more like a "oh yeah I'm just gonna make you a portal that sends you places klkl"

Oh man Bazz B and Renji are just /too funny/.

I'm interested to see what ******** Juha Bach is going to pull, in order to not just die in the spirit palace.[/spoil]
[spoil]Maybe. Or maybe not. I have a feeling Ishida is just tagging along for now with Juha just kind of "to see" what he is doing. I don't really think Ishida is the sort of person who wants to kill a Soul King or take over the world.[/spoil]

Something regarding you and Oxford maybe?
[spoil]Yeah I agree, I just mean that Ishida vs Ichigo was probably going to happen in some way or another - and I have no doubt that Ishida will help Ichigo to defeat Juha Bach.[/spoil]

Ah, it was probably either when I got an interview from Cambridge, or got the offer. idk

arceus03

[spoil] Here's hoping that the Royal Guards get 5 chapters of fight each. At least.

Knowing Kubo, though, and seeing what happened during Aizen war, I might be putting my hopes up too high.

But then again, it's the final arc supposedly. So who knows. I wanna know what Senshumaru was capable of. I love women with spider appendages

And the zombie girl is a guy? Now I wanna see kusari's reaction to this XD
Seems like she zombified Bambi too.[/spoil]

Aaaad that's it...? How's everyone's summer ?
anticipating ILPy to come in and comment on the chapter in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

[spoil]I kind of wish that Kubo would just have a few, heavy, dense chapters focusing on either the Soul Palace, or on Soul Society, and not split the chapter up.

"Looking at a rotten gravestone doesn't make me feel the slightest emotion." ~Mangareader
"Having gazed upon a decrepit gravestone, have you felt some miniscule fraction of emotion?" ~Mangastream

I think Mangastream needs to cut down on the flowery language a bit.

Hahaha I like Yumichika. He's spot on with her powers, and "you're really a boy, aren't you?" made me laugh so much.

Oh it's that girl. I'm terrible at remembering who she is. [/spoil]

[spoil] Here's hoping that the Royal Guards get 5 chapters of fight each. At least.

Knowing Kubo, though, and seeing what happened during Aizen war, I might be putting my hopes up too high.

[/spoil]

Aaaad that's it...? How's everyone's summer ?
anticipating ILPy to come in and comment on the chapter in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

[spoil]I think you might get lots of fight but they won't be... satisfying. Kenpachi's fight dragged on, and could easily have been condensed a lot more. I think that same is going to happen here.

[/spoil]
Summer's alright, I'm kind of just waiting for Ramadhan to end now though haha. You?

Golde

Always Searching~
Gah its been forever and I'm so far behind!

Alright, zombie girl heals. Using other bodies. Pretty decently OP.

Why is it that the Quincies keep killing Quincies? Seriously? Are we sure the shinigami are even the enemy? :p and Bazz-B is Yu Yu Hakusho. Nice.

Alright, Quincy Girls are resilliant. Good. 8 against Ichigo, Ichigo probably wins.

6000 seconds? Weird.

Alright! Old mans got a gun xD

Lol Renji almost beheading Ichi-chan

And the gang is back! But if I remember Ikkakus bankai was destroyed so...idk

BAZZ-B GOT A CROSSBOW WOOO

Uryu whyyyyy

WHY ARE CHAD AND THE PRINCESS HERE? And why do he breasts seem even larger? -.- like...the fan service lately. Ugh.

Nice, the farewell will be forever. Uryuus not a bad guy, I know that. So let's beat hi!m up and drag him back. Also lol Chad yes. Throw him. Throw him hard.

CHICKEN HEAD, BAWK BAWK BAWK.

Awe. I like the almost bromance that just happened. YOURE SUCH A NICE GUY

Kinpika. I like it.

Bamby is a guy. Who smells like semen. OK.

I guess that's all I missed then lol

kusari

Raptastic
[spoil]And the zombie girl is a guy? Now I wanna see kusari's reaction to this XD
Seems like she zombified Bambi too.[/spoil]
Gaze into the spoiler...

[spoil]Kirinji and his use of that water as a weapon are cool. Really good use of "healers are the best killers".

Kinpikachu. That's the joke there.

Gigi. My dear, sweet Gigi.

I don't hate it. Not super into it but there are worse things that could've happened. Or maybe Yumichika was just calling her a slut. So yeah. There's your reaction, Arc.[/spoil]

Last edited:
Bazz-B is Yu Yu Hakusho. Nice.

Nice, the farewell will be forever. Uryuus not a bad guy, I know that. So let's beat hi!m up and drag him back. Also lol Chad yes. Throw him. Throw him hard.

Awe. I like the almost bromance that just happened. YOURE SUCH A NICE GUY
Good to see you back, Ed.
[spoil]Howwhatnow?

Throw him to the ROCK.

Omg that was hilarious hahaha[/spoil]
[spoil]
I don't hate it. Not super into it but there are worse things that could've happened. Or maybe Yumichika was just calling her a slut. So yeah. There's your reaction, Arc.[/spoil]
Welcome back, Kusa.

[spoil]I was expecting hoping? for something more dramatic.[/spoil]

kusari

Raptastic
Welcome back, Kusa.

[spoil]I was expecting hoping? for something more dramatic.[/spoil]
Good to be here.

[spoil]Well, ya gotta consider that I read the chapter yesterday morning and have had a bit of time to marinate on it. That said, when I initially read I had a much bigger reaction. I guess I can try to capture the essence of that moment. *throat clearing sounds*

What? No, like seriously. WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID. KUBO. JUST. DO? I refuse to believe this. It's just shitty translators not getting it right. Gigi, muh ****ing based tights-with-boots, adorable af, Bambi-enslaving Gigi is not a dude.

Not a ****ing chance. Don't you **** me like this Kubo. I've stuck with you with all the asspulls and disarmings and other ****. Then we get to the final arc and get awesome everything going on. People are dying, and bankais are getting flung and it's awesome. Then we get cool characters like Bambi and Bazz-B and Mask De Masculine and I'm happy.

Then Gigi comes in and snarks on Bambi a little bit. She barely does anything and I love her already. Many chapter later she reappears with and AMAZING power that, despite being super creepy, is very enticing and somehow cute and I'm ecstatic. But then this happens. You could just be messing with me. But that ain't cool. You made me, for the first time ever, consider waifus and now you're trying to tell we that I actually have a husbando instead of a kyut waifu?

Got to hell, Kubo. Go die, Shonen Jump. Manga dropped.[/spoil]

Early manga~

[spoil]A decent amount of dialogue and explanation made this chapter feel a bit denser. I was at the end of Urahara's section when I thought "oh, we're only halfway through?"

Little bit disappointed by how convenient the cannon seems to be. It would be nice if that was mentioned before, when it was being built.

You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

I guess if they only have one use, it means that Rukia and Renji won't be joining them after?

Pffft a bit of pervy comedy, as expected with Orihime and now Yoruichi too.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand enter Mayuri. Yay. [/spoil]

Good to be here.

[spoil]Well, ya gotta consider that I read the chapter yesterday morning and have had a bit of time to marinate on it. That said, when I initially read I had a much bigger reaction. I guess I can try to capture the essence of that moment. *throat clearing sounds*

What? No, like seriously. WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID. KUBO. JUST. DO? I refuse to believe this. It's just shitty translators not getting it right. Gigi, muh ****ing based tights-with-boots, adorable af, Bambi-enslaving Gigi is not a dude.

Not a ****ing chance. Don't you **** me like this Kubo. I've stuck with you with all the asspulls and disarmings and other ****. Then we get to the final arc and get awesome everything going on. People are dying, and bankais are getting flung and it's awesome. Then we get cool characters like Bambi and Bazz-B and Mask De Masculine and I'm happy.

Then Gigi comes in and snarks on Bambi a little bit. She barely does anything and I love her already. Many chapter later she reappears with and AMAZING power that, despite being super creepy, is very enticing and somehow cute and I'm ecstatic. But then this happens. You could just be messing with me. But that ain't cool. You made me, for the first time ever, consider waifus and now you're trying to tell we that I actually have a husbando instead of a kyut waifu?

Got to hell, Kubo. Go die, Shonen Jump. Manga dropped.[/spoil]

Was not disappointed 10/10 would XD again

arceus03

[spoil]I kind of wish that Kubo would just have a few, heavy, dense chapters focusing on either the Soul Palace, or on Soul Society, and not split the chapter up.

Oh it's that girl. I'm terrible at remembering who she is.

I think you might get lots of fight but they won't be... satisfying. Kenpachi's fight dragged on, and could easily have been condensed a lot more. I think that same is going to happen here.

[/spoil]
Summer's alright, I'm kind of just waiting for Ramadhan to end now though haha. You?

[spoil]Whichever one. As long as we get a lot of fights. :p Dense chapters would be good too though. Whenever he splits them up, I just forget what happened on the other end and when he goes back, I'd be like "wait what happened last time again?"

Bomb girl. Dead Quincy should stay dead. Get off already >.>
Now, if a zombie Unohana returns...

Mhm[/spoil]

I guess I got too much free time... and not. XD Taking summer classes and doing all sort of stuff mostly sleeping
I have a bunch of books I wanted to read but I spend most times sleeping >.>

Gah its been forever and I'm so far behind!

Bamby is a guy. Who smells like semen. OK.

I guess that's all I missed then lol

Hai Ed :D

BAWK

Not Bamby. Giselle. XD Bamby is the zombie. that rhymed

Yup, not that much.

Gaze into the spoiler...

[spoil]Kirinji and his use of that water as a weapon are cool. Really good use of "healers are the best killers".

Kinpikachu. That's the joke there.

Gigi. My dear, sweet Gigi.

That was... mild.
Kinpikachu. Awesome. XD

Good to be here.

Now that's more like you :p

Early manga~

[spoil]
Little bit disappointed by how convenient the cannon seems to be. It would be nice if that was mentioned before, when it was being built.

I guess if they only have one use, it means that Rukia and Renji won't be joining them after?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand enter Mayuri. Yay. [/spoil]

[spoil]One word: arsepull
Well that's Kubo for you :p

Probably. They'd go along the lines of "we'll protect Soul Society, you go get Uryuu / save the Soul King" or something along the lines.
Plus the whole bunch of Quincys are at the SS anyway. Ichigo's there to fight Juha, Chad and Orihime to knock some sense into Uryuu and maybe tag-team against Hashwalthorhoweveryouspellhisname and that's about it. Methinks.

I actually want to see his bankai again. Huge caterpillar baby o_O He might even have modified it some more[/spoil]

[spoil]Aaaaah Mayuri. You remind me a bit of Da.C haha

"Peon" hehehe

Huh, Arrancar, I was not expecting them. [/spoil]

[spoil]Whichever one. As long as we get a lot of fights. :p Dense chapters would be good too though. Whenever he splits them up, I just forget what happened on the other end and when he goes back, I'd be like "wait what happened last time again?"[/spoil]
That happens to me FAR too often to me anyway XD

arceus03

[spoil]Aaaaah Mayuri. You remind me a bit of Da.C haha

"Peon" hehehe

Huh, Arrancar, I was not expecting them. [/spoil]

That happens to me FAR too often to me anyway XD

Now that you mention it, yeah. There's a striking resemblance. XD

Peon what?

[spoil]Pretty short chapter this week. Or so it felt.

Huh. Since when does Mayuri care about the rest of Gotei 13? He turned his own subordinates into bombs back when they were trying to catch Orihime and Ishida.

Aaaand Arrancars. I somehow don't think those are the original ones. Didn't Luppi get blasted by Grimmjow's cero back then?
Seems more like he got their remains and reconstructed their bodies and programmed them to fight. That seemed more Mayuri-like to me.
So, zombies vs zombies. Eh. Idk.

Oooh, zombies.. What's in your head?[/spoil]

You said to me twice :p
You're me, after all. :p

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Loved the chapter. Finally some life back into the story. Seeing Mayuri getting a bit sentimental. That's new. I like it.
No complaints really, it's just the ending.. The freaking ending. I did not see that coming. Why him ;.;

Why can't Zombie Quincy die already. Haaaate this b*tch. Bamby freaks me out so much. Die already. Die, die, DIE.

[spoil]Nice colour pages. I would have chosen something other than the revived Arrancar though.

Ah sadistic Mayuri. Nice.

And now we see what was inside that hidden thingy place. Bit of a letdown I guess, but at least he resolved it.

Uh-Oh, Hitsugaya. I don't think Mayuri's allowed to destroy this one so...[/spoil]

Peon what?

[spoil]Huh. Since when does Mayuri care about the rest of Gotei 13? He turned his own subordinates into bombs back when they were trying to catch Orihime and Ishida.[/spoil]

You said to me twice :p
Peon was used in the translation I read; in place of anything along the lines of "you simpletons".

He doesn't, I figured it was sarcastic. Maybe he was told off for his past behaviour and will get punished if he does it again. Plus it's an excuse to play with more toys.

I had typed it properly first but then I second guessed myself on skim reading and didn't realise I was adding it in unnecessarily.

arceus03

[spoil]Uh-Oh, Hitsugaya. I don't think Mayuri's allowed to destroy this one so...[/spoil]

Peon was used in the translation I read; in place of anything along the lines of "you simpletons".

He doesn't, I figured it was sarcastic. Maybe he was told off for his past behaviour and will get punished if he does it again. Plus it's an excuse to play with more toys.

I had typed it properly first but then I second guessed myself on skim reading and didn't realise I was adding it in unnecessarily.

one week later...
Eid Mubarak btw. :p

[spoil]Eh, seeing on what he said about the 11th Squad member, I think he would readily do the same to Hitsugaya. I think he said that it would be troublesome was because he was referring to Hitsugaya's powers.

Ah.

Doesn't seem to be sarcasm, in retrospect of this week's chapter. More like, melancholic. Idk. XD

Did Hitsugaya die? Last time, we saw him fall only. But he does have that zombie color like Bamby, not normal color like other zombified shinigami. Hmm..
God I hope Unohana wasn't turned into a zombie. >.>[/spoil]

Yeah suuuuure

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I quite enjoyed these chapters.
Liltotto's ability may be a bit disturbing, but Giselle is fairly psychotic, which scares me.
Although I do find her ability to be hilarious in a campy sort of way.
It's figures Kubo would incorporate a variation of Nazi Zombie trope.

Of course, Mayuri makes a flashy entrance and proclaims greatness over all others.
I think Mayuri might be a Pokémon fan. :p
Those spherically devices he used to counter Bambietta ability look so much like Poké Balls!

And then an amazing twist at the end of chapter 590 that I really did not expect, Zombie Arrancar!
I'm glad that Kubo tied back into that short scene from way back when.
Especially since he apparently is going to bring back some of the Furblingers, to battle later in the arc.
And I love that the Zombie Arrancar have kept their personalities, it makes them so much more entertaining!
It also appears that Mayuri has augments their fighting capabilities somewhat.
I doubt Charlotte Chuhlhourne could have curb-stomped Bambietta so easily back when he was alive.

And now Kubo is starting to throw in some of his OP ridiculousness by having Histugaya as one of Giselle's zombie soldiers.
There was really nothing to show that she had any contact with Hitsugaya after his fight.
It's another one of his ***-pulls...

It is funny how pissy Giselle gets whenever someone tries to insinuate she's a man.

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
back with a vengeance hahaha, jk its been to long since ive been here, cant really leave. anybody talked Golde? havent seen him around as much, going to ask about refilling the squad positions and such, also regarding the mangA
im not a fan of the whole crew of female and the possible one male quincies, although their powers do scare like the zombie power, but im sure the crazy clown captain as i call him can take out captain hitsugaya

got bored and decided i need to step up my profile status

Arrancar form
Arrancar Name (Spanish): Tierra Escura (dark sand)

Aspect of Death: Torn to Shred

Mask Form/Location: His mask manifests itself from the sand armor on his face, it surround his face and forms four 6 inch large horns bent slightly down reaching near his forehead and pointing out.

Hollow Hole Location: A 4 inch diameter hole where the belly button should be

Cero Colour/Firing Location: it’s a bright orange colored shot from a beam created by his four points on his horns.

Physical Appearance: his body turns all white and his shirt disappears into a whit strong vest protecting him, his shorts become torn and look all sorts of raggedy. Horns sprout from all over his arms and legs pointing up and sharp as can be, His shoes disappear leaving only his white feet revealed; he is protected by armor of sand so as to feel little pain.
Arrancar clothes: His upper body clothes disappear as it is now replaced with a sturdy white horned vest, his pants are now ripped and tattered shorts as black as his hair hanging out his mask.

Personality: This creature only knows to cut down anything and anyone in its path; although powerful he is not bright in telling friend from foe. He never backs down and takes any challenge head on no matter the numbers; he has no care for others or for their wellbeing. He is not evil in a sense as he is only interested in killing, his claws can shred through almost anything but what he has in strength he lacks in speed.

Resurrección Details:

-Name: Tierra Distorsion (distorted sand)

-Release Command: Tierra Salir (sand Release)

-Zanpakutou Base: “sword hilt”

-Physical Appearance: His whole body turns all white and has 10 inch spikes around his arms and shoulders; a white sturdy vest surrounds his chest stretching to his abdomen with a tail a sharp as steel. His hands have sharp nails at the end hard enough to pierce anything, the hand themselves have two 5 inch spikes growing on the back of them. His pants turn to shredded shorts and his legs are covered in 10 inch spikes as well, his feet are now white and appear to look like long stretched talons.

-Release Details/Abilities: A giant cocoon of sand engulfs him encasing him in an indestructible form; he begins to morph and expand the walls around as his true form beings to appear. The cocoon breaks and scatters the pieces as sharp as the hardest steel, the shards are deadly to anyone they come in contact with.

-Special Abilities (unique to you as an Arrancar): In this state not only does he have the power to manipulate and control sand, he also has the ability to disappear into sand and turn himself into a giant sand snake of destruction.

Fullbring form
Fullbring Name: Feather Flash

Item: Feather

Activation description: I toss the feather into the sky and it turns into a rain of feathers that falls down surrounding me.

Ability Details: As soon as the feathers clear 4 6ft wings have sprouted from my back and are so sharp that it rivals that of adamantium, the wings increase speed tenfold as well as grant the ability to fly and be used as a shield from most attack; they can be used to slice and dice whatever they come in contact with.

Last edited:
one week later...
Eid Mubarak btw. :p
Eid Mubarak to you too! Wow so late
[spoil]Doesn't seem to be sarcasm, in retrospect of this week's chapter. More like, melancholic. Idk. XD[/spoil]
Okay, maybe not sarcasm... But it felt more like a non-literal statement. He's not the kind of person to ACTUALLY care, more like "urgh I was told that I'm not allowed to anymore so... How about this instead! Now I'm not technically doing anything bad, right~?"

Of course, Mayuri makes a flashy entrance and proclaims greatness over all others.
I think Mayuri might be a Pokémon. :p
Those spherically devices he used to counter Bambietta ability look so much like Poké Balls!
A... Pokemon? What?
back with a vengeance hahaha, jk its been to long since ive been here, cant really leave. anybody talked Golde? havent seen him around as much, going to ask about refilling the squad positions and such
Welcome back! Golde will turn up now and then, there's no real rush to fill in Squad positions since their main use is for fanfics and stuff and we haven't done that in a long time.
I'll read your profiles another time, if you remind me - I'm kind tired right now XD

arceus03

Eid Mubarak to you too! Wow so late

Okay, maybe not sarcasm... But it felt more like a non-literal statement. He's not the kind of person to ACTUALLY care, more like "urgh I was told that I'm not allowed to anymore so... How about this instead! Now I'm not technically doing anything bad, right~?"

I'll read your profiles another time, if you remind me - I'm kind tired right now XD

Considering you only reply once per week, that's not too bad :p

I guess. Hahaha.

Figures. You left out "of" in your last sentence. :p

[spoil]Iiiiiim gonna swing from the chandelieeeeeeer

Yeah, random moment. XD Nothing much happened in the chapter, I guess? At least we got the confirmation that Hitsugaya is really dead now, huh. Not like Kubo to kill a character off-screen, but eh.

Looking forward to Mayuri's new "medicine". More drugs :3
Maybe something that can bring Hitsugaya back from the dead. I hope not.

Kinda sad Yumichika got knocked out of action. Seeing Ruriiro Kujaku again would've been nice. Wonder if he's got a bankai now.

Not that interested with Ikkaku though[/spoil]

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I like Pokemon (...); said:
A... Pokemon? What?
A Pokémon fan, sorry.

I'm a bit conflicted about this chapter.
The action in the chapter looked good and was entertaining.
But it just totally frustrates me that Captain Hitsugaya is one of Giselle's zombies.
Kubo gave NO explanation for how Hitsugaya became a her zombie.
It just happened, off screen, with no kind of hint or foreshadowing.

There is a new arm to add to Kubo's collection. :p
Chapter 592 - Charlotte.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.