• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus03

A Pokémon fan, sorry.

Kubo gave NO explanation for how Hitsugaya became a her zombie.
It just happened, off screen, with no kind of hint or foreshadowing.

There is a new arm to add to Kubo's collection. :p
View attachment 13204

I tried to find a picture of a fan with a Pokemon, but I couldn't find any :p

[spoil]No need to :p I guess he kind of lampshaded it when Hitsugaya fell down after his battle with Cang Du. Still. My hunch is that one of Mayuri's medicines would eventually cure him... sort of? Idk, Bleach logic fails me now. Weren't dead souls supposed to return to the soul cycle and begin a new life? >.>

Aaaah. Good eyes. I didn't notice that at first and wondered whose arm you were talking about XD[/spoil]

Yo I got my results back from A-levels; got an A in Chemistry (6 marks from an A* sobs), and A*s in Further Maths and Physics, in addition to the Maths I got last year. I got into Imperial College London to study MSc in Mathematics (third best in the country, after Cambridge and Oxford) and failed to get into Cambridge - the entry paper I sat was too hard; where I needed 2 A's, I got a C and a B. Stupidly happy that I got into Imperial though.

[spoil]I quite liked how action-packed that chapter felt. I'm a bit confused but I may reread and take a look at another translation to understand it properly.

Because it's been 2 weeks, I reread the last chapter - and I was a little bit annoyed that this new chapter "wasted" 2 pages by repeating the dialogue from the end of the previous one... before I realised why it was 8O good job Kubo.[/spoil]

Considering you only reply once per week, that's not too bad :p
Haha yeah!

There is a new arm to add to Kubo's collection. :p
View attachment 13204
Awesome.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Waited for that chapter and it let me down :(

I dislike the repetition in the chapter as well but also I am lo ring the medicine being used on captain hitsugaya, time travel sort of. I wish I could do that though run the crush of dieing lol

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I hope I'm not the only one that thought Mayuri's new drug is a lot like the Izanami genjutsu from the Naruto series.
I mean, wow! It almost seems like a blatant rip-off of Izanami, at first glance.

The sensor device Mayuri implanted into his zanpakuto seemed a bit farfetched to me at first.
But this is Bleach, and Mayuri is the epitome of a mad scientist who delves in weird science.

We did not get any real information would the over two devices he used.
One appeared to be some kind of net, and the other was some kind of flexible explosive.

arceus03

Yo I got my results back from A-levels; got an A in Chemistry (6 marks from an A* sobs), and A*s in Further Maths and Physics, in addition to the Maths I got last year. I got into Imperial College London to study MSc in Mathematics (third best in the country, after Cambridge and Oxford) and failed to get into Cambridge - the entry paper I sat was too hard; where I needed 2 A's, I got a C and a B. Stupidly happy that I got into Imperial though.

That's awesome. Congrats :D

I had a friend who was in Imperial College once.
Of course, I don't know what difference that bit of information would make. It doesn't even seem to be relevant except for the college. But of course, we find comfort in stating something that somehow relates to the topic, just because.

I hope I'm not the only one that thought Mayuri's new drug is a lot like the Izanami genjutsu from the Naruto series.
I mean, wow! It almost seems like a blatant rip-off of Izanami, at first glance.

The sensor device Mayuri implanted into his zanpakuto seemed a bit farfetched to me at first.
But this is Bleach, and Mayuri is the epitome of a mad scientist who delves in weird science.

[spoil]You're not. Even after the first glance, it still seems like Izanami. Except... well, I guess you can't get out of the loop by repenting.

I'm actually surprised that the zombie was capable of thought procession and normal speech. Bambi didn't do much from drooling, exploding and... being pervy.
There's gonna be some sort of Bambi x Hitsu zombieshipping soon. Maybe.[/spoil]

[spoil]Huh, odd, they're currently on mangareader but not mangastream. Weird.

Okay, lots of screaming. Yay

More zombies. Yay

So, Hisagi is under the control of Pepe? Great

Pretty meh of a chapter I felt.[/spoil]

[spoil]His auto-responder? In theory it all works out, and reminds me of this.[/spoil]
That's awesome. Congrats :D

I had a friend who was in Imperial College once.
Of course, I don't know what difference that bit of information would make. It doesn't even seem to be relevant except for the college. But of course, we find comfort in stating something that somehow relates to the topic, just because.
Thank you very much!
Eh, you raise a good point, but I don't mind tbh

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Not a fan of this or past chapters thus far

I'm not liking the zombie captains and what not or that overgrown dude slapping hearts on people making the crazy about him, but I guess whatever has to be written to expand the manga as I don't want bleach to end.

I was waiting for someone to post so that I could.

[spoil]I'm not sure how I feel about how seemingly every character in Bleach has some strange philosophy about fighting and war and stuff.

Also, this reminds me of Byakuya's fight against the 7th Espada "Zommari Le Roux" - since his power was to do with shouting "amore!" and taking control of stuff.

And now Byakuya can't use his zanpakutou. Sounds familiar.

And... more zombies. yay.[/spoil]

arceus03

I was waiting for someone to post so that I could.

[spoil]
Also, this reminds me of Byakuya's fight against the 7th Espada "Zommari Le Roux" - since his power was to do with shouting "amore!" and taking control of stuff.

They both are dark skinned too.

And now Byakuya can't use his zanpakutou. Sounds familiar.

TOO familiar.

And... more zombies. yay.[/spoil]

You must have been waiting again :p

Imma bold everything. Cause I'm lazy :p

[spoil]Huh. So that's why their skins are dark. Probably illuminating no pun intended the fact that Hitsugaya is still isn't dead. Oh well.

Still. I love Mayuri.

Gigi is... defeated? Please let him/her go Vollstandig.

Pepe's Vollstandig is just weird. Kind of like Charlotte's release. Bonus marks for ew factor, nothing much elsewhere. Meh.

Aaaaand the glutton girl is here. Probably next few chapters would be her fight. I'm kinda anticipating her to be stronger than the rest of the girl Vandenreichs we've seen so far.[/spoil]

So, when do you start college?

[spoil]So Mayuri turned them into his zombies instead. That sounds like something Mayuri would do.

Lmao the look on Pepe's face when Mayuri said "my zombies don't know the meaning of love"

And that's it really.[/spoil]

You must have been waiting again :p
I was

So, when do you start college?
4th October (which is actually when everyone who has accommodation moves in, but I think some events in Freshers' Week is there too)

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I like Pokemon (...) said:
[spoil]I'm not sure how I feel about how seemingly every character in Bleach has some strange philosophy about fighting and war and stuff.[/spoil]
That's actually something that makes the series more interesting to me. It also makes the characters seem more human.

I like Pokemon (...) said:
[spoil]Also, this reminds me of Byakuya's fight against the 7th Espada "Zommari Le Roux" - since his power was to do with shouting "amore!" and taking control of stuff.

And now Byakuya can't use his zanpakutou. Sounds familiar.[/spoil]
[spoil]It's a lot like Byakuya's battle with Zommari! Which is stupid.
There have been a few battles in this story arc that were very similar to previous battles.[/spoil]

arceus03 said:
[spoil]Pepe's Vollstandig is just weird. Kind of like Charlotte's release. Bonus marks for ew factor, nothing much elsewhere. Meh.[/spoil]
[spoil]Yeah, Pepe is like Zommari and Charlotte's love child.
He's actually more disturbing than that sounds...[/spoil]

Yhwach (Juhabach) has his own Wonderweiss, Nianzol Weizol...
Nianzol is some derpy little twerp that Yhwach uses to protect himself from any harm.
This just seems like lazy design by Kubo, to me.

Now I want to see Nianzol and Wonderweiss fight in a battle...

arceus03

I was

4th October (which is actually when everyone who has accommodation moves in, but I think some events in Freshers' Week is there too)

And the wheels of fate turns again, and history repeats itself...

Ah. Good luck with college :D How many years you have for your... degree, I assume?

[spoil]Yeah, Pepe is like Zommari and Charlotte's love child.
He's actually more disturbing than that sounds...

Now I want to see Nianzol and Wonderweiss fight in a battle...[/spoil]

[spoil]I am kind of sad because of that, really.
Vollstandig is a really awesome concept to me (kind of like a bankai to a shinigami and resurreccion to an Arrancar), but... yeah. Kubo manages to troll us all and while some bankai/vollstandig/resurreccion are this oh-em-gee-that-is-so-awesomesauce-I-want-one he's got these other bunch of... stupid releases.

Pretty interesting chapter, though. I really want to see the fullest capabilities of each Royal Guard Captains, but I don't think we'd ever. Still, I can hope. And keep hoping. :p
Also Lilotto or whatever her name is is so scary, I like her :3 Is she going to eat Pepe? That would be yucky, but whatever.
.... No, yeah. She already ate him. Didn't notice that last spray of blood.

What happened to Jolteon? Did she get killed already? I already forgot

And that woman whatever her name is is sort of cool. The Royal Guard one. I might make her my new favorite since Unohana died T_T[/spoil]

Last edited:
[spoil]Looks like Pepe will be eaten. Nom.

I should probably check and see how many Sternritter remain. Cba.

Aaaaaand Ichigo's a'comin'[/spoil]

That's actually something that makes the series more interesting to me. It also makes the characters seem more human.
Yeah, I quite like it too

And the wheels of fate turns again, and history repeats itself...
Uuuuunfortunately.

Ah. Good luck with college :D How many years you have for your... degree, I assume?
Technically it's a university I signed up for the 4 year course (which means that after 3 years I get my Bachelor's degree, and then go straight into the Master's degree) but I think after 3 years I'm going to attempt Cambridge again (for the Master's).

kusari

Raptastic
[spoil]I should probably check and see how many Sternritter remain. Cba.[/spoil]
[spoil]Schrifts, names, abilities, status, location. If alive with unconfirmed info, speculation fills. If dead, pertinent information about said death is included.

A: Ywach, Ability unknown – Alive in Reioukyuu

A: Uryuu Ishida, Ability unknown – Alive in Reioukyuu

B: Jugram Haschwald – Ability unknown – Alive in Reioukyuu

C: Currently unknown name, ability, status, and location

D: Askin Nakk Le Vaar, Ability unknown – Last seen in Soul Society just after Ichigo Kurosaki returned from Reioukyuu, wondering if he will be “chosen”. Reveal of Sternritter W, “The Wind” Nianzol Weizol confirms Sternritter presence in Reioukyuu, could be the “chosen”. Considering that, location could be Reioukyuu or Soul Society.

E: Bambietta Basterbine, “The Explode” – Killed by Seventh Squad Captain Sajin Komamura. Zombified by Sternritter Z, “The Zombie” Giselle Gewelle. Zombie form killed by zombie Arrancar Charlotte Cuulhorne in Soul Society.

F: As Nodt, “The Fear” – Killed by Thirteenth Squad Lieutenant Rukia Kuchiki in Soul Society.

G: Liltotto Lamperd, “The Glutton” – Alive in Soul Society. Last seen killing and eating Sternritter L, “The Love” Pepe Waccabrada.

H: Bazz-B, “The Heat” – Last seen taunting Fifth Squad Captain and Lieutenant Shinji Hirako and Momo Hinamori after Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki defeated Sternritter V, “The Visionary” Gremmy Thoumeaux. Most likely alive in Soul Society.

I: Cang Du, “The Iron” – Dead. Grievously wounded by Tenth Squad Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya in Soul Society. Killed by Sternritter B Jugram Haschwald in Silbern.

J: Quilge Opie, “The Jail” – Dead. Grievously wounded by Substitute Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki and Rogue Shinigami Kisuke Urahara, Killed by an unknown assailant in Hueco Mundo.

K: BG9, Ability unknown – Dead. Grievously wounded by Second Squad Captain Soi Fon in Soul Society. Killed by Sternritter B Jugram Haschwald in Silbern.

L: Pepe Waccabrada, “The Love” – Dead. Injured by Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki and zombified Ninth Squad Captain Kensei Muguruma. Killed by Sternritter G, “The Glutton” Liltotto Lamperd.

M: Currently unknown name, ability, status, and location.

N: Currently unknown name, ability, status, and location.

O: Driscoll Berci, “The Overkill” – Dead. Burned alive by Captain Commander Shigekuni Genryuusai Yamamoto in Soul Society.

P: Meninas McAllon, “The Power” – Unknown status. Last seen attacking Sternritter G, “The Glutton” Liltotto Lamperd while under the influence of Sternritter L, “The Love” Pepe Waccabrada’s abilities in Soul Society.

Q: Berenice Gabrielli, “The Question” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

R: Jerome Guizbatt, “The Roar” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

S: Mask De Masculine, “The Superstar” – Dead. Killed by Sixth Squad Lieutenant Renji Abarai in Soul Society.

T: Candice Catnipp, “The Thunderbolt” – Unknown status. Last seen unconscious on the ground after fighting Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society.

U: NaNaNa Najahkoop, Unknown ability – Unknown status. Last seen unconscious on the ground after fighting Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society.

False V: Guenael Lee, “The Vanishing Point” – Dead/dispersed. Killed/dispersed by Sternritter V, “The Visionary” Gremmy Thoumeaux in Soul Society.

V: Gremmy Thoumeaux, “The Visionary” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

W: Nianzol Weizol, “The Wind” – Alive in Reioukyuu.

X: Currently unknown name, ability, status, and location.

Y: Loyd Lloyd, “The Yourself” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

Y: Royd Lloyd, “The Yourself” – Dead. Killed by Captain Commander Shigekuni Genryuusai Yamamoto in Soul Society.

Z: The completely innocent and perfect Giselle Gewelle, “The Zombie” – Appears dead but really isn’t because that would never, ever happen. Supposedly killed by Twelfth Squad Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi (who I may remind you is a psychopathic murderer who not only turned his own subordinates into living bombs and was locked in the most brutal of all Soul Society’s prison but also killed 28,000 innocent citizens of the Rukongai), but his/her death is currently unconfirmed and unlikely. Last seen being cruelly and unusually punished for having a bit of fun.

Unknown Schrift: Shaz Domino, Ability unknown – Dead. Killed by Substitute Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki after the latter’s entrance into Soul Society from Hueco Mundo.

Unknown Schrift: Mustachioed, Unnamed Quincy, Ability unknown – Unknown status. Last seen unconscious on the ground after fighting Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society.[/spoil]

[spoil]The first half of the chapter felt quite nice and nostalgic with Ganju coming back, and the flashback to when they first went to the Seireitei. And I like how Ichigo has the... confidence to just straightforwardly say "we're going to kick some *** and bring him back". It's quite refreshing.

That woman is a badass. That is all.[/spoil]

[spoil]Schrifts, names, abilities, status, location. If alive with unconfirmed info, speculation fills. If dead, pertinent information about said death is included.

D: Askin Nakk Le Vaar, Ability unknown – Last seen in Soul Society just after Ichigo Kurosaki returned from Reioukyuu, wondering if he will be “chosen”. Reveal of Sternritter W, “The Wind” Nianzol Weizol confirms Sternritter presence in Reioukyuu, could be the “chosen”. Considering that, location could be Reioukyuu or Soul Society.

E: Bambietta Basterbine, “The Explode” – Killed by Seventh Squad Captain Sajin Komamura. Zombified by Sternritter Z, “The Zombie” Giselle Gewelle. Zombie form killed by zombie Arrancar Charlotte Cuulhorne in Soul Society.

F: As Nodt, “The Fear” – Killed by Thirteenth Squad Lieutenant Rukia Kuchiki in Soul Society.

G: Liltotto Lamperd, “The Glutton” – Alive in Soul Society. Last seen killing and eating Sternritter L, “The Love” Pepe Waccabrada.

H: Bazz-B, “The Heat” – Last seen taunting Fifth Squad Captain and Lieutenant Shinji Hirako and Momo Hinamori after Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki defeated Sternritter V, “The Visionary” Gremmy Thoumeaux. Most likely alive in Soul Society.

I: Cang Du, “The Iron” – Dead. Grievously wounded by Tenth Squad Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya in Soul Society. Killed by Sternritter B Jugram Haschwald in Silbern.

J: Quilge Opie, “The Jail” – Dead. Grievously wounded by Substitute Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki and Rogue Shinigami Kisuke Urahara, Killed by an unknown assailant in Hueco Mundo.

K: BG9, Ability unknown – Dead. Grievously wounded by Second Squad Captain Soi Fon in Soul Society. Killed by Sternritter B Jugram Haschwald in Silbern.

L: Pepe Waccabrada, “The Love” – Dead. Injured by Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki and zombified Ninth Squad Captain Kensei Muguruma. Killed by Sternritter G, “The Glutton” Liltotto Lamperd.

O: Driscoll Berci, “The Overkill” – Dead. Burned alive by Captain Commander Shigekuni Genryuusai Yamamoto in Soul Society.

P: Meninas McAllon, “The Power” – Unknown status. Last seen attacking Sternritter G, “The Glutton” Liltotto Lamperd while under the influence of Sternritter L, “The Love” Pepe Waccabrada’s abilities in Soul Society.

Q: Berenice Gabrielli, “The Question” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

R: Jerome Guizbatt, “The Roar” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

S: Mask De Masculine, “The Superstar” – Dead. Killed by Sixth Squad Lieutenant Renji Abarai in Soul Society.

T: Candice Catnipp, “The Thunderbolt” – Unknown status. Last seen unconscious on the ground after fighting Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society.

U: NaNaNa Najahkoop, Unknown ability – Unknown status. Last seen unconscious on the ground after fighting Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society.

False V: Guenael Lee, “The Vanishing Point” – Dead/dispersed. Killed/dispersed by Sternritter V, “The Visionary” Gremmy Thoumeaux in Soul Society.

V: Gremmy Thoumeaux, “The Visionary” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

Y: Loyd Lloyd, “The Yourself” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

Y: Royd Lloyd, “The Yourself” – Dead. Killed by Captain Commander Shigekuni Genryuusai Yamamoto in Soul Society.

Z: The completely innocent and perfect Giselle Gewelle, “The Zombie” – Appears dead but really isn’t because that would never, ever happen. Supposedly killed by Twelfth Squad Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi (who I may remind you is a psychopathic murderer who not only turned his own subordinates into living bombs and was locked in the most brutal of all Soul Society’s prison but also killed 28,000 innocent citizens of the Rukongai), but his/her death is currently unconfirmed and unlikely. Last seen being cruelly and unusually punished for having a bit of fun.

Unknown Schrift: Shaz Domino, Ability unknown – Dead. Killed by Substitute Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki after the latter’s entrance into Soul Society from Hueco Mundo.

Unknown Schrift: Mustachioed, Unnamed Quincy, Ability unknown – Unknown status. Last seen unconscious on the ground after fighting Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society.[/spoil]

Beautiful
So C, M, N and X are the only ones remaining? Assuming that the two unknowns are counted in this list, that leaves 2 faces to see. I think X will be important, because it's such a ~cool letter~

arceus03

Technically it's a university I signed up for the 4 year course (which means that after 3 years I get my Bachelor's degree, and then go straight into the Master's degree) but I think after 3 years I'm going to attempt Cambridge again (for the Master's).

I use the two terms interchangeably, and never bothered to really distinguish them :p Care to?
Cool, go for it :D You've got my... virtual support

Awesomeness.

[spoil]

That woman is a badass. That is all.[/spoil]

So C, M, N and X are the only ones remaining? Assuming that the two unknowns are counted in this list, that leaves 2 faces to see. I think X will be important, because it's such a ~cool letter~

That she is.

The X-Ray. :p

[spoil]Uhhh... Chapter felt sort of short. Guess I didn't really appreciate the first half of it. Was more interested in the current events at the palace.

So Ganju came... What happened to the other Furblingers?

And it's official. Senjumaru is now my second favorite character after Unohana 8D dat badassery
Though we still have three other Royal Guards who would most likely join the fight. I hope.

Somehow, I feel like this is going to end up like Naruto >.> Good guys come in, Ishida and Ichigo tag team to beat the crap out of Emperor Zangetsu, then beat each other up. Well, maybe not. Idk. we'll see. [/spoil]

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate

That was a great list, except the for part about Giselle. :p

arceus03 said:
[spoil]Uhhh... Chapter felt sort of short. Guess I didn't really appreciate the first half of it. Was more interested in the current events at the palace.

So Ganju came... What happened to the other Furblingers?

And it's official. Senjumaru is now my second favorite character after Unohana 8D dat badassery
Though we still have three other Royal Guards who would most likely join the fight. I hope.[/spoil]
[spoil]So far, Senjumaru is my favorite of Royal Guards. But Tenjiro is a close second. I hope we'll get to see at least the shikai of every member of the Royal Guard before the arc is over.[/spoil]

[spoil]It's a good thing Kusari made that list when he did - it came in very handy!

So W is dead... I'm not sure if that will be his final scene though. I expect him to come back for some reason.

Looks like Juha Bach has an "Elite 4". "X-Axis" lolwat

What even is "the compulsory" it all just looks like... black, to me.

With M, X, C and D all revealed properly, that only leaves N who is completely unknown.[/spoil]

I use the two terms interchangeably, and never bothered to really distinguish them :p Care to?
Cool, go for it :D You've got my... virtual support
I'll be honest, it's a bit of a flimsy definition but I can try (I think it's slightly different for US and UK) :
A University is where you apply to study for a Bachelors degree, a Masters degree, or a PhD. It's a place of research as well, so you'll get a lot of lecturers and professors who are researching and holding conferences and doing that kind of stuff.

A "college" can be a few different things. After you finish high school, but before you go to uni, you do A-levels for two years, which are usually at a college. Sometimes these colleges are on the same campus as a high school and share classrooms and teachers and stuff (like what I went to) and these are called "Sixth Forms". Another example of a college is where you might do a foundation degree (like my sister had to do before she went to uni, because she needed a foundation degree in arts and stuff) or other smaller types of qualifications (like HNDs or Diplomas and stuff).
Alternatively, a large university can be split up into smaller institutes called colleges. For example, Cambridge is made up of 31 colleges, and this is where you eat/sleep/socialise. All of the lecturing is done at the university in particular lecture rooms, so everyone on the same course gets all the same lectures and work. So I applied to "King's College, University of Cambridge" and got an offer from "Gonville and Caius College, University of Cambridge".

To make it a bit more complicated, there are some institutes which blur the lines a bit more. There's a collection of institutes called the "Universities of London" groups - some of which are "Queen Mary University of London" or "King's College London" or "Royal Holloway, University of London". These places are a bit more independent in terms of what they teach, their course content, and their entry requirements - so they're referred to as separate unis that are linked. Like I remember reading that at King's College London, you could go do a module or two at another uni in the "University of London" group if the timetables were nice.

I'm going to "Imperial College London" which USED to be a college in the "University of London" group before they left in 2007.

[spoil]So Ganju came... What happened to the other Furblingers?
[/spoil]
Are you confusing him with Ginjou?

arceus03

[spoil]Senjumaru noooooooooo
Don't die yet ._.

I wonder where Tenjiro went. Oh well.[/spoil]

[spoil]So far, Senjumaru is my favorite of Royal Guards. But Tenjiro is a close second. I hope we'll get to see at least the shikai of every member of the Royal Guard before the arc is over.[/spoil]

I wonder where he went. He was just there before too =|

[spoil]
So W is dead... I'm not sure if that will be his final scene though. I expect him to come back for some reason.

Looks like Juha Bach has an "Elite 4". "X-Axis" lolwat

What even is "the compulsory" it all just looks like... black, to me.

With M, X, C and D all revealed properly, that only leaves N who is completely unknown.[/spoil]

[spoil]I hope not :p Or well. Seems like the Sternritters don't have Vollstandig armor, unlike the shinigami's plotkai armor.
Elite 4. Lol.

I was hoping for X-Ray. Ah well.
Though Mangapanda had a different translation: Exorcist for X and Conversory (whatever it means) for C.

That N is going to be some last resort arsepull Emperor Zangetsu will have. I'd assume.
Ooor he could be in SS eating cookies. [/spoil]

I'll be honest, it's a bit of a flimsy definition but I can try (I think it's slightly different for US and UK) :
A University is where you apply to study for a Bachelors degree, a Masters degree, or a PhD. It's a place of research as well, so you'll get a lot of lecturers and professors who are researching and holding conferences and doing that kind of stuff.

A "college" can be a few different things. After you finish high school, but before you go to uni, you do A-levels for two years, which are usually at a college. Sometimes these colleges are on the same campus as a high school and share classrooms and teachers and stuff (like what I went to) and these are called "Sixth Forms". Another example of a college is where you might do a foundation degree (like my sister had to do before she went to uni, because she needed a foundation degree in arts and stuff) or other smaller types of qualifications (like HNDs or Diplomas and stuff).
Alternatively, a large university can be split up into smaller institutes called colleges. For example, Cambridge is made up of 31 colleges, and this is where you eat/sleep/socialise. All of the lecturing is done at the university in particular lecture rooms, so everyone on the same course gets all the same lectures and work. So I applied to "King's College, University of Cambridge" and got an offer from "Gonville and Caius College, University of Cambridge".

To make it a bit more complicated, there are some institutes which blur the lines a bit more. There's a collection of institutes called the "Universities of London" groups - some of which are "Queen Mary University of London" or "King's College London" or "Royal Holloway, University of London". These places are a bit more independent in terms of what they teach, their course content, and their entry requirements - so they're referred to as separate unis that are linked. Like I remember reading that at King's College London, you could go do a module or two at another uni in the "University of London" group if the timetables were nice.

I'm going to "Imperial College London" which USED to be a college in the "University of London" group before they left in 2007.

Ah, cool. See, we also have all that different names like matriculation and institute and college and university and whatnot. They all refer to tertiary education, so I just jumble them up. XD

Are you confusing him with Ginjou?
[spoil]No, they were all there, remember?[/spoil]

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
[spoil]Typical Kubo. Teases a plotkai once briefly, and then probably never touches it again, except to just pull it out of his *** like a rabbit out of a top hat.[/spoil]

Wow, the next chapter will be 600!

Yhwach pulls out more secret weapons to do his dirty work.
I think he might have more tricks up his sleeve than Aizen did...
I'd like to see how Kubo relates their powers to these names. *rolls eyes*
Also, more guns? A big sniper rifle seems so impractical among a bunch of supernatural entities with superhuman speed.

Also, Yhwach is such a dumb name!
Why could the English translation have just been Juhabach?
At least then anyone would know how to properly pronounce the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.