• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club...2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kusari

Raptastic
Also, Yhwach is such a dumb name!
Why could the English translation have just been Juhabach?
At least then anyone would know how to properly pronounce the name.
[spoil]As stated in Chapter 565 "God Like You," his name is YWHW (pronounced Yahweh) which is apparently the true name of God, according to Judaism. I was given to Yhwach due to his ability to give out fragments of his soul whoch gave people what they lacked. The name is obviously meant to reference just how god-like this power is. In typical fashion, making YWHW pronouncable for the Japanese language, a bit of change gas to made leading to the corrupted Yhwach (pronounced like you-walk) for both easyness to say and resemblence to the source word.

It makes perfect sense really.[/spoil]

[spoil]I quite like the opening page - it looks pretty cool.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ouetsu beating everyone. It's kind of nice seeing strong characters, but if these are Yhwach's elite four... I was hoping they'd all be able to put a strong fight. Idk.

I like the idea of a blade so sharp you can't even sheathe it.

So the guy can't die? Mmkay[/spoil]

Ah, cool. See, we also have all that different names like matriculation and institute and college and university and whatnot. They all refer to tertiary education, so I just jumble them up. XD
Haha yeah, it's a shame there aren't some set terms that are uniform across English speaking countries.

[spoil]As stated in Chapter 565 "God Like You," his name is YWHW (pronounced Yahweh) which is apparently the true name of God, according to Judaism. I was given to Yhwach due to his ability to give out fragments of his soul whoch gave people what they lacked. The name is obviously meant to reference just how god-like this power is. In typical fashion, making YWHW pronouncable for the Japanese language, a bit of change gas to made leading to the corrupted Yhwach (pronounced like you-walk) for both easyness to say and resemblence to the source word.

It makes perfect sense really.[/spoil]
Theology and linguistics lesson with Kusa :3

arceus03

[spoil]Mangapanda's translation made no sense >.>
It's hard to set a lethal quantity, so we set a half-lethal quantity instead. The other translation was clearer (to kill half of the population).

Does he have to lick that blood? >.> I feel like we're still not getting enough explanation of Askin's ability here. Maybe he would have to have contact with the substance to modify the lethal dose. Or something. Otherwise... can't you just modify Nimaiya's oxygen lethal dose or something? That's be way quicker. With no escape route.

I didn't know he was a doctor in his previous life or whatever. >.>

Oh well. Anyway. Pretty much nothing happened? I'm kind of having a split feeling for this. I want to see the other guards fighting too, but I think the main one who will be fighting would be Nimaiya, mostly. With the other guards giving off support. Kind of nice in a way how they work together as a unit. But still.

Seemed a bit too quick for the "elite" Sternritters to have all died within one chapter or two, but I don't think they're going to make a comeback. Eh.

That's it?[/spoil]

Last edited:
[spoil]I liked seeing his train of thought on how to deal with Yhwach.

The chapter is called "What the Hell". Awesome.

...Well that scene was kind of creepy. Yay.

I wonder what's the shortest time between character introduction and death is.

Aaaaaaaand he's sacrificing his "comrades" to revive his other ones? Makes sense.

The film isn't over yet /ButcheredHindiIdiom[/spoil]

arceus03

The film isn't over yet /ButcheredHindiIdiom

XD I can totally see where that came from.

[spoil]So... more weird perverted scene from Zombie girl >.>
I kind of like her wings though. It looks awesome.

And now we learn that the Sternritter who took out Shunsui's eye has a schrift of N.
And we learn that he's dead now.

Oooooh look the elites are back. I guess now we can really know what the "Miracle", "X-Axis" and "Compulsory" are capable of. Well, at the very least they're going Vollstandig now.
I _really_ hope all members of Squad 0 will be fighting... Not just Nimaiya.

Wonder what Hashwalth and Ishida are up to. Probably chilling around the hot spring with Kirinji.[/spoil]

I quite like how bitter they all seemed at Yhwach. Made it feel like a more realistic betrayal.

Shunsui is joining the fight soon? aw ye

Dang that guy's power is pretty cool. I wonder how they'll beat him.

I'm glad we get to see more proper fighting but it all feels like "I am not left handed!" style...

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Well... eh. This whole chapter feels eh.

So effectively no closure on the Seireitei side of things because everybody is getting Auswahlen'ed. And now Nimiya is just going to die, having effectively done nothing in the long run. That's great storytelling right there... not.

...is there anything on what Hashwalth and Kirinji were doing the whole time Nimiya was fighting? No? Okay then; that's entirely what I expected.

X-Axis ability is cool, and I like that it's a play on words for the Japanese pronunciation of the ability.

Also, yay. We finally get to see both Hyousube and Yhwach fight (Yhwach vs. Yamamoto didn't count as a fight because it wasn't him, and because he basically OHKO's Yama when he really showed up).

...also, hate the zombie ability because it makes it hard to tell who is really alive or dead, or if there's any hope of the zombies coming back.

So, mix of good and "I hate X", which is better than I can say for Naruto. Thank god that fuckfest is over >.>

Hi guys. I exist.

Last edited:

arceus03

[spoil]Yhwach used Baton Pass!
Or more like Healing Wish. Or Lunar Dance.

Still having a mixed feeling of how the scene is progressing. Wants to see more of Oetsu's ability (shikai / bankai at least?). What does Kinpika do? And Senjumaru surely can do more than just sew >.> But Hyousube is joining the fight so it should be good. His large brush reminds me of NL. I wonder if he controls 5 elements. Would be funny if he does.[/spoil]

I quite like how bitter they all seemed at Yhwach. Made it feel like a more realistic betrayal.

Shunsui is joining the fight soon? aw ye

Dang that guy's power is pretty cool. I wonder how they'll beat him.

[spoil]/wondering if the alive ones will go on a rebel >.>

And Ukitake too, I hope. <.<

Meh. Close combat kills him. :p I'd guess. I mean. His gun is pretty large.[/spoil]

Hi guys. I exist.

Hi Eon. :D How's life?

[spoil]Does anyone know what that "Radio-Kon Hyper!!!" thing is?

The whole chapter just felt like "you thought you could beat me? But I have this!" Back and forth, like a tennis match. I wouldn't mind watching that animated though, would be nice and dramatic with the music and stuff.

Aww yea, Shikai.[/spoil]

Hi guys. I exist.
Eyyy How've you been?

arceus03

Dead club

[spoil]Well now.

Things have taken a turn.... again? >.> I guess it's too early for Juha to lose anyway, but still. Ichibei's shikai and bankai is fun and all that, but eh. I guess his prime time is over. Had some fun Kido in there too so I'm not complaining much. Would look pretty cool animated too.

Coo, look at his eyes. >.>

Hoping to see more of the other RG's powers. Senjumaru >.>

That's it I guess. Eh.[/spoil]

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Well now, I really enjoyed reading the last few chapters. Ichibei's pretty awesome and love his ability to erase names.
Still waiting for Kurosaki-kun to pop up before it gets boring..
Ychwach looks like a retard with those eyes. I guessed Kubo tried to make it cool, but ultimately failed.
Getting a bit dragged on right about now.

Not. Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.