• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

rotrum

Ice Cold
Alones by aqua times 6th opening i thik

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
rotrum said:
Did someone replace hachigen and Tessai after they were exiled?
As of yet, there is no information regarding the replacements. But I assume that they did replace them with someone.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
I know that there is a Kido Corps, I was just wondering if they also had a squad that focused on Kido. Anyway. . .

What's your favorite Bleach song?
Well, I love so many of them. Asterisk, Life is Like a Boat, D-Technolife, Arigato, Houkiboshi, ha, the list goes on. But if I had to choose one, then it'd probably be Asterisk with D-Technolife in second but only by a bit. Damn, most of the songs are good.

Golde

Always Searching~
Yeah, I also liked Life is a Boat, and also Ichirin No Hara. I like the earlier songs, tyypically, in an anime.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
*jumps in the air and whoops* no more dubs ^_^....

sorry but i havn't come across one anime that i like the English voices for over the original Japanese voices, and they usually change the translations too -_-.

i just think the Japanese voices suit the context better .. meh thats just my opinion. so...

Which, if any, characters have a better Dub voice than Japanese voice?

you know my thoughts >_>

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse

bleach :p to me, a voice is a voice..... i only like dubs because i tend to like multitasking but when i am watching the origial japanese version, i HAVE TO stare at the screen to read the words 0.o

Golde

Always Searching~
Wow, that sux. Viz...you suck. I was actually wondering what happened to Zatch Bell, that was a cool show.

So now I can't watch all my crap on Saturdays anymore, just on my comp...I can't sit still for that!

RAWW!!

Oh, welcome Allure, I'll add ya.

BTW, I have Hikari no Rock listed as workout music on my computer. It just makes we want to walk in place XP

Just thought I'd let ya know.

Pikawho?

(five15)

Haven't seen enough of the dub to really know. I like Ichigo's voice alot, but I still think that his Japanese voice is teh betteru. :3

Golde

Always Searching~
I'll add you Flash Step.

why is everyones fav. character Hitsugaya again :p

Regarding topic....IDK, I kinda like both. i'm unprejudice toward anything :p I like Rukias voice, for some reason....huh.

Golde

Always Searching~
I'll add you Flash Step.

Regarding topic....IDK, I kinda like both. i'm unprejudice toward anything :p I like Rukias voice, for some reason....huh.

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
Hey guys. Sorry for the long absence. I was in summer programs till no tomorrow. In regards to the current topic. I'm not quite sure. I love Alones, D-technolife, Asterisk, Rolling Star, and Ichirin no Hana...

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
Hey guys. Sorry for the long absence. I was in summer programs till no tomorrow. In regards to the current topic. I'm not quite sure. I love Alones, D-technolife, Asterisk, Rolling Star, and Ichirin no Hana...

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
LOL, i love reading the Voice Actor pages on Wikipedia to find out who else they voice, all my fave characters seem to have the same voice actor -_-;

but i listened to a couple of the dub voice, =S ... XS ... XD

i could list reasons, but that would be unnecessary

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
LOL, i love reading the Voice Actor pages on Wikipedia to find out who else they voice, all my fave characters seem to have the same voice actor -_-;

but i listened to a couple of the dub voice, =S ... XS ... XD

i could list reasons, but that would be unnecessary
let me just say your ALL blind -_- falling in love with a white-haired kid too serious for his age? tisktisktisk. the best character in the whole show is SAJIN KOMAMURA!!! hehehe :)

Sorry i havent been posting but i havent been home or in town but im here now and would like to join the fun
That is hard to say...i like him because he's jus awsome and uses ice with White hair

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
hé ya'll, i have a new topic idea. ispired by the bishie batle thread lol. here it is:

Favourite Kido move?

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
ispired by the bishie batle thread lol

XD

Favourite Kido move?

4. White Lightning [byakurai] — Fires a concentrated bolt of lightning from the caster's forefinger.

^becuase how freakin' awesome would it be to just zap someone with one finger, imagine if pointed at someone o_O .... XD