• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
LOL

mine is either
61. Six Rods Prison of Light (??*??? rikuj?k?r??)[10] — Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. Referred to as "Six Rod Light Restraint" in the English manga and "Six Bars of Light" in some of the games

the sight of renji's face when he got hit with this was dead hilarious :p

and
90. Black Coffin (?? kurohitsugi?)[24] — Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Aizen notes that the spell only reached a third of its destructive potential the one time he uses it, indicating that the spell would be far more damaging at full power. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.

it is sooooo awesome!!!! how awesome does that sound???

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
Hitsugaya is awesome.

I like black coffin and byakurai. I also like hadou # ummm 66 i think (the one that rukia uses to break the wall when she fought arraneirio arrururie (too amny rs)

Golde

Always Searching~
Hey everyone, check the first post. Many new things.

1) Squads 6-13 are added. Yayz. You can change Squads if you wish.

2) Artwork that for some reason I never added.

3) A new Shikai/Bankai system that I give credit to Northern Lights and Da.c for. It's not complete, and it's a little confusing, and of course, it doesn't have a form yet. I don't have time, going out to dinner, but when I get back, I'm going to finish everything up. Brainstorm ideas now.

Just read it all.

I have three favorites
1. Bakudou 1: First Restraint Obstruction( Binding Technique)
2.Bakudou 99: Bankin(Huge box appears then drops from sky to crush opponent) goes well with my first choice
and 3.Hadou 4: White Lightning very awsome!!!

Also may i plz be captain of squad 6

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Hey everyone, check the first post. Many new things.

1) Squads 6-13 are added. Yayz. You can change Squads if you wish.

2) Artwork that for some reason I never added.

3) A new Shikai/Bankai system that I give credit to Northern Lights and Da.c for. It's not complete, and it's a little confusing, and of course, it doesn't have a form yet. I don't have time, going out to dinner, but when I get back, I'm going to finish everything up. Brainstorm ideas now.

Just read it all.
ooooh, i want to be captain of the 7th squand like ---> http://i28.*******.com/2d8nx1h.jpg hm.... NL does that look familiar? lol :)

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
XD .... >_> ... ahh screw it ...i won't be changing Divisions i like 3rd

ahhh got ya there didn't i Da14u.C and no it isn't a typo, i told you before i like Gin <3 Fox Face Ichimaru

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
XD .... >_> ... ahh screw it ...i won't be cliche can i change to 11th Squad

ahhh got ya there didn't i Da14u.C and no it isn't a typo, i said before i like 11th Squad
>.> darn you..... oh wait, you can't use your zanpakto hehehe which means you will never be able to achieve bankai because your zanpakto is entirely kido, which means that you will be one of the weaker ones which means i am gonna tease you forever XD you HAVE TO change to 10th squad or else you will be like a normal human to those people >:c) i am good :p

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
XD .... >_> ... ahh screw it ...i won't be cliche can i change to 11th Squad

ahhh got ya there didn't i Da14u.C and no it isn't a typo, i said before i like 11th Squad
>.> darn you..... oh wait, you can't use your zanpakto hehehe which means you will never be able to achieve bankai because your zanpakto is entirely kido, which means that you will be one of the weaker ones which means i am gonna tease you forever XD you HAVE TO change to 10th squad or else you will be like a normal human to those people >:c) i am good :p

Golde

Always Searching~
*Yawn!* It's early...IDK why I'm even awake.

Going to sports soon, gonna be tired all day... :<

Da.C, I changed yours over from 5th Seat.

BTW, NL, do you have any better suggestions for the whole Shi/Bankai thing?

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Zanpaktou Name; Ryookami [from Dragon [Ryuu] and Wolf [Ookami]
Type; Kido
Zanpaktou Spirit; Ryookami, is a blue silver coloured cross between a wolf and a dragon; the upper body looks like that of a wolf, all be it one that can stand on it back feet, perfectly balanced. It had dots for eyebrows, unconnected black dragon wings and a strong dragon’s tail, with a white tuft at the end. It's tail is strong enough to support it's on weight easily, so, sometimes, Ryookami balances on it's tail. It has the kanji symbol for 'Hunt' on it's left leg, in blue.

The Dragon represents power, but Dragons are also lavish and will die protecting treasures and rich things, but then the Wolf is Wise and reminds the Dragon of what is really worth dying to protect … life.

Release Command; Hunt [Kari]
Shikai Details; When in Shikai the sword turns into a large calligraphy brush; this enables me to control any element, but to do that I need to draw the Elemental Symbol that corresponds to it.

http://i39.*******.com/qqe4oo.jpg

E.G: Elemental Symbol; Earth - this enables me to grow vines to catch / trap / attack, and to grow trees to shield me ~ but everything created by the brush disappears once the brush is sealed again.

So basically if I write an Elemental Symbol I can manipulate that element.

But with any released form, there are undoubtedly going to be set backs, so that’s to be expected;

One symbol drawn; Unlimited Time
Two symbols drawn; 30 minutes to finish it off or go Bankai
Third symbol drawn; Automatically reverts back, but if forced it will likely kill the user

Bankai Name; Tsuki no Ryookami [Dragon Wolf of the Moon]
Bankai Details; When in Bankai form the Brush is lost, but the beast form of my Zanpaktou is revealed. It also becomes night with a Full Moon in the area that i am battling.

Sometimes the Zanpaktou Spirit will not reveal itself fully and instead the wielder [me] will take on certain characteristics, like sharpened teeth, miniature wings or it's tail. Depending on the amount of emotion i feel, the more of the characteristics will show through.

In this form I am able to combine two Kanji symbols together:

E.G: Elemental Symbol; Water and Fire to create Steam
Elemental Symbol; Fire and Earth to create Lava
Elemental Symbol; Water and Wind to create Ice
Elemental Symbol; Lightning and Earth to create Metal Elemental Symbol; Earth and Water to create Wood

However, by needing to form Multiple Elemental Symbols it creates a small window of delay, which, if interrupted, will cancel out the Symbol Preparation for that Element

Anything Else; Ryookami and Released form Image

Background Story; [Link]

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
since NL has done hers, i can do mine now :p i hate being the first to do stuff because it makes me more likely to be copied >.< *hinthintnophotocopyinghinthint*

Zanpaktou Name; Seitekikemono (meaning. Sexy Beast | literally. Sexy Monster),

Type; Kido

Zanpakto Spirit; a black two headed snake with large feathered wings on its back, blood-red in colour. The heads generally disagree on everything but in serious matters, one of them takes lead.

Release Command; Kurushimemasu (meaning. cause suffering | literally. cause suffering)

Shikai Details;
Seitekikemono takes the form of a rapier with a long piece of blood-red cloth attached to the bottom. The cloth is at least a meter long.

it has the ability Kakezan (meaning. Multiplication of Body | literally. Multiplication), an effect that multiplies the wielders body up to a hundred times. Evertime the user multiplies himself, the cloth attached grows shorter by one centimetre, when the cloth runs out, multiplication is no longer possible.

[If you do not have Bankai do not complete the following]

Bankai Name; Shindeimasu Seikatsu Seitekikemono (meaning. Wilting Life Sexy Beast | literally. Dying Life Sexy Monster)

Bankai Details; the wielder drops Seitekikemono onto the ground as he say the words "bankai" and the long red ribbon suddenly becomes roots, and as the roots take hold, the zanpakto grows and blossoms into a beautiful giant flower (specifically the restharrow).

Kakezan (meaning. Multiplication of Body | literally. Multiplication), an effect that multiplies the wielders body up to 500 times (5 times more than shikai).

Kansen (meaning. Infectious disease | Literally. Infection), there are three levels to this attack, level one gives the attacker/ed flu by releasing spores, thus slowing them down and depending on severity, knocking them out. Level two gives the attacker/ed the bubonic plague by releasing a swarm of rodents, thus giving the infected a slow painful guaranteed death. Level three releases a deadly virus that kills as soon as in blood stream, the wielder is unaffected by it though, the rose does this through shooting out spikes.

Anything Else;

Zanpakto Image. Note, i did not draw any of it, i got pics of google and edited them to make it look more like my zanpakto..... though the string is not as pretty as i'd hoped :p

http://xs131.xs.to/xs131/08361/my_zanpakto328.png <~~ That is not a picture of the sword but every detail about it. how it looks unsealed, what its powers are and its limits e.t.c and anything i missed here.

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~
Allright, I'll use that. If you want to delete that from your post NL, I'll put it on the first page...

Also, I didn't mean no pics, I meant I'm not going to put it on the first post...yet.

Your two are up. Check it out if ya want.

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
I wanna be captain of 10th squad. Also what is the shikai bankai thing for becasue i see forms that say shiaki and bankai and are filled out...

Golde

Always Searching~
Flash Step-You can only translate one word at a time...not entire sentences or certain words that are only in the english language. Plurals also don't seem work, so I just put an S at the end of the word....

Rotrum-Silly rotrum, you must read the FIRST PAGE. I've explained everything there. But, if your still confused, PM me.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Allright, I'll use that. If you want to delete that from your post NL, I'll put it on the first page...

Also, I didn't mean no pics, I meant I'm not going to put it on the first post...yet.

Your two are up. Check it out if ya want.
awesome!!! i feel all official like :p i wish i could draw, if i could i would draw up my Zanpakto but meh.... when NL is done with hers i'll see if i can *convince* her to do mine hehehe

i have a question..how do i translate English to japanese? The website that is provided does not work for me.

it wont convert it to the japanese symbols, it will be japanese but with roman letters.... and it only does one word at a time.

I wanna be captain of 10th squad. Also what is the shikai bankai thing for becasue i see forms that say shiaki and bankai and are filled out...

basically, just make up a shikai, then if you have planned well enough, make up a bankai too. dont make it all powerful, seriously, if you make it all powerful, then you wont need a bankai and thats no fun, then fill in the form so that others of us can imagine what your zanpakto looks like, oh and try not to copy anyone from here or from bleach because that will be noticed... ^_^ have fun

NL, you got 3rd squad captainship????? awww! couldnt you have gone for Tosen's team, that way we could be bestest best friends ^_^ XD

Golde, wonderful! Great job, thanks!!!! :)

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Well, isn't that interesting. Shikai/Bankai huh?

Zanpakutou Name: Rankou (Chaotic Bright)
Type: Kidou (or light, I guess...)
Zanpaktou Spirit: Um...it's hard to describe in words...Something like a floating, cross-legged, shiny deity.
Release Command: Akaru no Hikaru (Shine brightly...)
Shikai Details: The blade disappears and I'm left with the hilt. At any time I want, I can fire a short laser from the hilt. It can ricochet off shiny surfaces up to a maximum of 3 times before it disappears. I can also produce a constant stream of light from the hilt that will also ricochet only 3 times, but this is weaker. (Much weaker)

Bankai Name: Senshin Kidou Rankou (Flash God's Yellow Path, Chaotic Bright)
Bankai Details: The sword completely disappears and I turn into a walking entity of light. I can travel at the speed of light and I can reflect of whatever surface I choose. Offensively, I can pierce my enemies by altering my wavelength to match that of a laser's and then running into them. I can only remain in this form for 15 minutes.

As soon as I get my scanner back, I'll scan a picture of what it looks like together with the spirit.

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Well, isn't that interesting. Shikai/Bankai huh?

Zanpakutou Name: Rankou (Chaotic Bright)
Type: Kidou (or light, I guess...)
Zanpaktou Spirit: Um...it's hard to describe in words...Something like a floating, cross-legged, shiny deity.
Release Command: Akaru no Hikaru (Shine brightly...)
Shikai Details: The blade disappears and I'm left with the hilt. At any time I want, I can fire a short laser from the hilt. It can ricochet off shiny surfaces up to a maximum of 3 times before it disappears. I can also produce a constant stream of light from the hilt that will also ricochet only 3 times, but this is weaker. (Much weaker)

Bankai Name: Senshin Kidou Rankou (Flash God's Yellow Path, Chaotic Bright)
Bankai Details: The sword completely disappears and I turn into a walking entity of light. I can travel at the speed of light and I can reflect of whatever surface I choose. Offensively, I can pierce my enemies by altering my wavelength to match that of a laser's and then running into them. I can only remain in this form for 15 minutes.

As soon as I get my scanner back, I'll scan a picture of what it looks like together with the spirit.
I am afraid that there is a problem~:

*ahem* quote from wiki:

Maki Ichinose (??? ?? Ichinose Maki?), introduced during the anime's Bount arc, left the 11th Division after Kenpachi Zaraki killed the previous captain. He traveled the human world, but one day, while in a weakened state in a desert, he fell upon a hollow that almost killed him; the hollow was subdued by Jin Kariya, who allowed Maki to kill it. Maki swore his loyalty to Jin after that, only breaking the vow once to fight Zaraki. He helps the Bount by infiltrating Soul Society, though is turned on by Kariya once his purpose is fulfilled and killed. His zanpakut? later helps in Kariya's defeat, acting as a lightning rod for Kariya's attacks.

Maki's zanpakut? is called Nijigasumi (??? literally "rainbow mist"). It is released by the command "shine brightly" (???? k?ka hirameke?). In its shikai state, Nijigasumi glows with rainbow colors and has the ability is to control light for various purposes. It can make Maki turn invisible or douse the area in light, both playing havoc with opponents' counterattacks. It can also use light offensively, creating blades of light to cut an opponent. Finally, in its Saigyoku Nijigasumi (????? roughly "colored orb rainbow mist") form, it can compress light around an opponent, crushing him.

your zanpakto and his are rather similar but the main concern are the release commands are way to similar as well... (infact they are the same!)....

Golde

Always Searching~
Jinchuuriki, you may want to change it up a bit. Yeah..it would be better to make your own.

BTW, really stupid question, how often does the manga release new chapters? I' a few chapters from the end and haven't been paying attention...

Last edited: