• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

So... Club is ending... 5, 902 posts...

FINALLY, the Captains are here... WHAT THE HELL HAVE THEY BEEN DOING?!

Anyone else found it ironic that Yammy called Ulquiorra trash? XD

Poster page made me lol XD

GO UNOHANA! W00!

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Well I finally got around to doing it. Thanks to Darth Kitty for the banner.

squad9.png

Guidelines for following the path of justice...
You must be active and respectful to others.
Any kind of zanpakuto are allowed here.
That's about it. xD

Squad Rankings
Captain -
Lieutenant -
3rd Seat -
4th Seat -
5th Seat -

Artwork.. of Justice
(links coming soon)

Fan Fictions.. of Justice
(links coming soon)

Those who have strayed form the path...
(former members)

rotrum

Ice Cold
Merric. You mispelled From.

The poor club...*sad*

I am gonna go get the 10th squad page ready now...*goes to ask NL for pics and banners*

Is ther a new chapter yet? *goes to check*

I can't wait to see how Mayuri decides to deal with his Zanpakutou. I will lol if he takes out a butotn, presses it, and his zanpakutou explodes into his blade

I do't know if I'm up-to-date on it but...

For beating of Aizen I think Momo is gonna be so angry at him that she'll reveal her bankai and kick his ***; except she'l really beat up an illusion. Or Gin. Or maybe Urahara will use bankai. Or Kyouraku and Ukitake. Most likely would be yamamoto. Unless Kubo decides to try to surprise people.

I did'nt expect UNohana to figth Yammy at first. But with his HUGE size. I expect her to use bankai, possibly a play on her shikai. Then again I appaerntly suck at predicitng bankais.

Golde

Always Searching~
Guys, I'm going to submit the new club now. Hopefully I'll be the last poster~

It's been nice, guys. Two years of success, but, due to popular demand, I'm restarting it now. I hope you'll all will rejoin! So, the mods should close this relatively soon...It's time to...Continue from the Begining...(that'd be a good Bleach movie title, huh? XD)

That being said, it really has been fun. I've made some great friends here, and hope to make many more.

Thanks guys~

arceus03

Farewell, old club ;-;
Happy birthday, too....

This should be my last and final post here, too.

That would make a nice movie title, yes, Golde.

Anyway, avoiding one-liner, so..

Manga
[spoil]It is VERY ironic, ILP. XD
And still, when Ichigo hates it when Yammy called the other trash. That was even more ironic.

His mask pattern changed somehow..

I'd hate to see Byakuya and Kenpachi defeated, but still, it's the only way Unohana will come to battle Yammy, so... Heh heh.

What probably will happen is, I think, Unohana and her squad will come after the captains have fallen. She then orders Hanataro and Isane to tend to the captains and others, and she fights Yammy herself.[/spoil]

Your theory is epic win, rotrum XD

So long, Bleach Club. Rest in pieces peace.

Oh crap. I still need to copy the Squad page first.

Last edited: