• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

Venastois

yeah. i like the seventh the most.

um.....i can't remember any at the mo...but if i go to borders this weekend, i'll look for a couple and write them down and post 'em here. XD

Zabi

Not really here.
I know most of them...

I was going to say New Bleach Dub tonight, but Death note is on. ;-; Even though I really like Death Note. =D

I hope they still make the Dub DVDs, I wanna see the execution in dub...

Pikawho?

(five15)
Death Note rocks! *gets shot by other members* I heard that the dub wasn't that great and that it's better to watch the Japanese....

On-Topic: All the theme songs for Bleach are awesome. Death Note's is inredible!(execpt the second one which is basically all screamo...XD)

Zabi

Not really here.
I thought the dub was good...

Anyways, On Topic xD : I got After Dark stuck in my head, I wish it would get out. D: *puts on Life, a Bleach ending*

Whats your favorite Bleach Ending?
Mine are My Pace, and Life... Anything done by YUI is awesome..

Venastois

welcome!!!!!!!!

on topic: um.........My Pace is pretty good.

dude, i watched the entire series of death note. it was pretty cool. but i definitely liked the first opening better than the second.

Pikawho?

(five15)
Favorite ending? I don't really watch them...My fav is probably My Pace just because the freaky animals freak the **** out of you when you first see them. XD

Golde

Always Searching~
Hello everyone. Due to complications I haven't actually been here. However I will update like... now. Sorry for the inconvenience (sp.).

Whats your favorite Bleach Ending?
All of them. Dunno why.

Btw, I reserve my gun. I like Death Note too, though I have only seen episode 1 it looks O.K.

And welcome new member.

Pikawho?

(five15)
Btw, I reserve my gun. I like Death Note too, though I have only seen episode 1 it looks O.K.

Was that the English or the Japanese? If English, don't judge it because I heard there were some issues....Also, after the first two episodes it gets alot better. Hopefully you'll see that.

New Topic: Who is your favorite character?

This topic was bound to show up...For me it's probably Kon because he's just plain insane and hilarious. XD

Golde

Always Searching~
Well, the english cause that just frickin came on one ay. Though GinS-SAC would have been a better replacement since they're all reruns anyway. I kinda miss Eurueka it was kinda funny.

Who is your favorite character?
Picked a vauge topic there, huh?
More than one, probably Renji, Kon, and Ichigo, however that one lesbian female is hillarious.

Zabi

Not really here.
Picked a vauge topic there, huh?
More than one, probably Renji, Kon, and Ichigo, however that one lesbian female is hillarious.

That was Chizuru. She was one of my favorites. Kon, Uryu and Renji are my other ones. .__.;

Mimori Kiryu

The Death Note English dubbed is amazing. <3 I personally squealed at L's voice. ^^ *is shot for being off topic*

What's your favorite Bleach Ending?

Probably all of them, but I really love Houki Boshi, Life is Like a Boat, and Life.

Renji. yay. <3 I'm a big fangirl for him. I also like Uryuu, Kira, Toshiro and other awesome bishies.

And for a topic of my own...

What's your favorite Bleach opening?

Definitely Alones. I LOVE that song. <3

and members, be prepared for Club banners coming soon. I've been working on them since the club started and they're almost ready! *laughs sneakly*

Golde

Always Searching~
Well, we're all looking forward to them I'm sure. Also, I will let the club decide on which banne I should put in my sig. Though I will put all of them on Post#1

Mimori Kiryu

Sorry I haven't been posting, but I finished 13 of the clubs banners. :D I still have about five or six more, but I think this will be good for now.

They all took about two hours last night and about two more this morning to finish 'em. I figured that everyone has their own favorite characters, so I'd let you all choose which one. XD And please, don't everyone use the ones with the popular character, like Division/Squad 6. It'll defeat the purpose of me making them all. And yes, I am in the process of making banners for Ichigo, Uryuu, Orihime, Chad, Kisuke and Yoruichi. :D It'll just take a while. My hands need rest. Dx And yes, I did crop all of the pictures for the banners and don't ask me about the Bleach font; there's a generator on the Internet for it. Just search Bleach font. :) Hope you like these Golde! ^^ (And, yeah, Division/Squad 8's Bleach title isn't faded or drop shadowed. I forgot and saved it. I don't have the .psd, or I'd change it. <<) ENJOY. ^^

Pikawho?

(five15)
Wow. Thanks for all the effort you did to make those! Sadly, I won't be able to use them...Good job though!

Golde

Always Searching~
Guess what? Dialup sux ***. I do believe I may alternate. However I'm sure these are unbelievable Mimori. Thank you.

HOWEVA!! I cannot actually get any of them to come up, so if you could do something to help me get them, I would be thankful.

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

Under each of them is a link to each banner. :) Just use that to load them in another window if needed. I'm glad you like them! ^^

larvitar005

I'm just myself...
I would like to join, I'm a huge fan of bleach, I collect DVDs of the great anime...