• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
BTW, really stupid question, how often does the manga release new chapters? I' a few chapters from the end and haven't been paying attention...

every Friday, usually sometimes you'll have to wait until Saturday, but thats only becuase no-one has been able to translate it yet, the Raw versions are out on Tuesdays i think.

Ok i have a new topic...for those who have seen Ikkaku's bankai, what do you think? I personally think it's ok but relys to much on power, which in my eyes he probably loses stamina quickly but that's my opinion
Ryuumon-Houzukimaru(Dragon's Crest Demon Light)

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~
U should spoil that...

I love it, it's freaking awesome. And if you use enough power to obliterate your foe in one move, who needs stamina?

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Introduced during the anime's Bount arc? No wonder I didn't know of him. I'm a manga-only Bleach fan.
Right, if I can't have a light Zanpakutou, I'll just get a shadow one. Anime-watchers, is there one like that already?
...You know what, how about someone list out the filler zanpakutou so I'll know which ideas are taken.

I love it, it's freaking awesome. And if you use enough power to obliterate your foe in one move, who needs stamina

But what about Speed and defense that it also lacks, im mean dont get me wong i love power to but if some one is faster than you with defense and stamina, they can wear you out then go for the kill

Golde

Always Searching~
firstly, I meant that details about his bankai should go in spoilers. I may start enforcing taht, it's been pretty lax in the past...

And the dude doesn't doesn't need defense when the dude LIKES pain. He is immune. He is numb. He's frickin awesome. Regarding speed, if the guys coming right after you, right toward you, who needs speed? Just time the attack right. One weapon in each hand, counter both sides easily.

Golde

Always Searching~
Anything that hasn't been shown in the anime, put in spoilers. Yeah, dude, read that chapter again. He was smiling and about to die. XD

I love the power of it, but my shi/bankai is somewhat the opposite.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
héhé, Ikkaku is like kempachi, brute power. so his bankai fits him perfectly, plus for him to be losing with his awesome shikai then that means stamina isnt working and he needs more brute strength and thus switches to bankai. i love his Bankai :) but it kind of makes sense in a way. ichigo's shikai is brute power but his bankai is speed and stamina. for him to switch to bankai, it means brute power isnt working :p

oh and JH, here is the list i could find~:

1. Sh?suke Amagai (?? ?? Amagai Sh?suke?) is the new captain of the 3rd Division during the anime's The New Captain Sh?suke Amagai arc. He is noted to be the only captain to ever be picked out of a patrol group, a significant change in Soul Society policy. Because he is not known to many of the 3rd Division's members, they initially do not trust him, and many of the captains do not know who proctored his captain's exam. He manages to gain the trust of his men by saving their lives during a mission against some Gillians in the dangai. He has an unkempt appearance and is usually bright, lively and unpretentious. He believes strongly that teamwork and trust in one another is extremely important in the strength of the 13 squads, even suggesting joint training to improve teamwork between them. He claims that Aizen, Ichimaru, and Tousen took advantage of the distance between all the squads, and that the rift between them caused enough turmoil during Rukia's execution for the success of Aizen's rebellion. He seems to have a very low tolerance for alcohol, as he passes out after drinking one cup of sake, and becomes thoroughly drunk after inhaling its fumes. Because he doesn't know Ichigo he proposed himself to capture him when the substitute is accused of kidnapping Kannogi Shu. He carries two weapons: his yet-to-be-named zanpakut?, which he wears to his side in the standard fashion, and a tuning fork-like weapon held-up by a loose-hanging brown strap. He used the latter to eradicate one of the cleaners in the dangai by using it to emit large green waves of spiritual energy, protecting a large number of his squad and earning their respect. He can also choose to activate another ability of the tuning fork by striking it against the hilt of his zanpakut?, causing it to emit a blade of highly concentrated spiritual energy. He always carries cleaning papers for his weapons; he uses these in a fashion similar to that of samurai when cleaning blood off their swords.
  2. Makoto Kibune (?? ? Kibune Makoto?) is added to the 3rd Division during the anime's The New Captain Sh?suke Amagai arc. He bears a strong resemblance to the arrancar Szayel Aporro Granz, but with brown hair and a calm, collected personality. He wears the standard Soul Reaper uniform with a purple sweater underneath and purple-rimmed glasses. Before his assignment to 3rd seat of the division, he was under Sh?suke Amagai's patrol group, and both of them know each other well. While he outwardly appears friendly towards his subordinates, he is highly intolerant towards failure, calling those who fall in battle 'trash', similar to the arrancar Ulquiorra Schiffer, and also seems to blame Izuru for being too "soft" to stop Gin's defection. He appears to be in the employ of Gy?kaku Kumoi. though his exact role in Kumoi's plans is unclear. His zanpakut? is Repp? (??? literally "gale"), and is released with the command "rage violently" (???? are kurue?). In its shikai form it is a large, three bladed weapon, which he can telekinetically control, allowing him to attack enemies from any direction.
  3. Maki Ichinose (??? ?? Ichinose Maki?), introduced during the anime's Bount arc, left the 11th Division after Kenpachi Zaraki killed the previous captain. He traveled the human world, but one day, while in a weakened state in a desert, he fell upon a hollow that almost killed him; the hollow was subdued by Jin Kariya, who allowed Maki to kill it. Maki swore his loyalty to Jin after that, only breaking the vow once to fight Zaraki. He helps the Bount by infiltrating Soul Society, though is turned on by Kariya once his purpose is fulfilled and killed. His zanpakut? later helps in Kariya's defeat, acting as a lightning rod for Kariya's attacks. Maki's zanpakut? is called Nijigasumi (??? literally "rainbow mist"). It is released by the command "shine brightly" (???? k?ka hirameke?). In its shikai state, Nijigasumi glows with rainbow colors and has the ability is to control light for various purposes. It can make Maki turn invisible or douse the area in light, both playing havoc with opponents' counterattacks. It can also use light offensively, creating blades of light to cut an opponent. Finally, in its Saigyoku Nijigasumi (????? roughly "colored orb rainbow mist") form, it can compress light around an opponent, crushing him.
  4. Kenzaki Ry?sei, commonly called Kenry? (?? Kenry??), introduced during an anime exclusive arc, is a servant of Rurichiyo Kasumi?ji, the princess of the Kasumi?ji noble family. He is fiercely loyal to Rurichiyo, and often reprimands Ichigo for not showing her proper respect. He has somewhat similar facial features to the arrancar Tesla but with short dark hair, and wears a normal Soul Reaper uniform and a light garment underneath, as well as long gloves. His zanpakuto is named Benishidare (???? literally "crimson weeping bough") is released with the command "bloom madly" (???? sakimidare?). When released, it takes the form of a long black sword with five flowers attached to it; two flowers on either side and one on the tip. The flowers release a pollen which causes more flowers to bloom on his opponent's weapon, rendering it useless. The flowers will wither if the pollen is blown away. Kenry? can also scatter the flowers on the blade to blind an enemy to allow in the aid of Rurichiyo's escape in battle.
  5. Enk?gawa Rusabur?, commonly called Enry? (?? Enry??), introduced during an anime exclusive arc, is a silent, largely built man with a small mohawk shaped like a lightning bolt. He wears a light undergarment under his Soul Reaper uniform, as well as a pair of sunglasses. From the opening credits, it would seem that he has superhuman strength. Like Kenry?, he is a servant of Rurichiyo Kasumi?ji. He takes the responsibility of punishing anyone he believes to be being rude to their princess. It is possible that he is mute, because he has never been shown to speak, even when asking Kenry? about Rurichiyo's location (he uses comical gestures to ask, which Kenry? is able to understand) or releasing his zanpakut?. His zanpakut?'s shikai, though unnamed because of his aforementioned silence, takes the form of a pair of fists attached to chains.

there ya go ^_^

Last edited:
Zanpaktou Name; Kitsune na hii(FireFox)

Type: Fire/Lightning

Zanpaktou Spirit; A fox with it's tail, ears, and feet on fire, the eyes are red.
The body of the whole fox is white with spiky fur.

Release Command; Yakimasu Zenbu(Burn Everything) Kitsune na hii

Shikai Details; In this form the sword that uses fire to desecrate all who opposes it.

The fire completely covers the sword except for the handle. At the end of the handle there is a red ball that is stored with a massive amount of energy that is only to be used in my bankai's true form.

Some it my attacks include
1.Heat Cannon
2.Meteor Shower
3.Cyclone

Bankai Name; Inazuma Kitsune na hii (Lightning Firefox)

Bankai Details;This sword is completely different in length, the handle is all black and the sword has little cuts in it both sides. If you are cut by this sword that part of your body will feel cold for 5 seconds, then become very hot and painful. Electricity also runs thru the enemies body for paralysis.

This sword also has an incantation written on it(the red power ball i mentioned earlier was fused with these word). These words only the master of this sword can chant. When said the true power of this sword will be shown allowing the fox to come out and merge with it's master covering the person in blue flame, giving the user wings. While in this form the user has incredible power that can burn even the air.

Also the wielder is able to freely control fire being able to shoot fire from his hands. The sword is then turned into a spear looking weapon used for close combat if the opponent can get that close. But with his incredible power comes a fatal price which consumes energy really fast and the user is unable to move for 12hrs.

Anything Else;Shikai
Bankai
Bankai True Form

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Flash Step, nice zanpakto... one thing confuses me though :p

Zanpaktou Spirit; A fox with it's tail, ears, and feet on fire, the eyes are red.
The body of the whole fox is white. When in Bankai form the fox is covered with fire

a zanpakto spirit doesnt change depending on shikai or bankai, it doesnt change at all o_O

but that is an AWESOME zanpakto, and i love the name (firefox hehe). hm.... have ya'll noticed the largest bankai so far is Nothern Light's? everyoneés bankai seems to be small o_O i wonder why that is? :p

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
have ya'll noticed the largest bankai so far is Nothern Light's? everyones bankai seems to be small o_O i wonder why that is?

Hey, it's not my fault i have an extensive imagination =<.

Besides my Bankai isn't that big, Ryookami is quite small, about waist height, so nah XP.

For those who have seen Ikkaku's bankai, what do you think?

It's a dragon ... so it's automatically awesome ^_^, but whats even better, i think it's a black dragon >D

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
you ruin the whole meaning of bankai -_- it is supposed to be gigantic.... not like a pet dog :p i hope you feel horrid about youself XD hm.... maybe i should increase my bankai's size.... just to be different ;)

OK i have a stupid question because im bored rite now and no one is on...ummm if we were to ever have a captains meeting how would it be held and uh oh we need to come up with a way to get more people to join our club, it would be better right?

Golde

Always Searching~
1) What do you mean? Like Da.C and NL are doing now?

2) Put a banner (1st post, give credit) in your sig and link it to the club.

Like I do now.