• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

Golde

Always Searching~
Mine is witheld until a later date. Absolutely perfecting my skills to a T.

You can join Master Charizard, no prob.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
MasterCharizard15, please dont double post~~

and as for your question, ofcourse! i am a guy so i dont care, i think it might become an issue with the girls :p

hm..... so far.... my zanpakto can whoop all of ya'lls ;) yes i know, i rock XD
j/k

Welcome to the club MC
If you had the following offer ofered to you would you do it?
Have KON live with you for a week for in return for Soul Reapper Powers.
Yes i would let him stay with me kuz he's funny. I mean it is a fair deal for Soul Reaper powers

Golde

Always Searching~
Eh-heh, IDK, he is pretty funny, but I'm not so great around pervs. I'm pretty nuetral to stuff.

But heck yeah for Soul Reaper Powers!

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Are you kidding, let that perverted ball of fur in my house? .. yeah sure what the hell, you get Shinigami powers for it, sweet deal i'd say.

i'll just lock him in a cupboard for some time.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Are you kidding, let that perverted ball of fur in my house? .. yeah sure what the hell, you get Shinigami powers for it, sweet deal i'd say.

i'll just lock him in a cupboard for some time.
you now NL does that to me a lot... she locks me in a closet whenever i make her blush XD she would probably torture the por teddy beyond recognition XD but meh....
damn these one-liner rules..... they can really get one ones nerves....

i am bored so i am gona redeign my zanpakto... but i need inspiration *_*

oooh check out this Gin banner i made, what do ya'll think?
gin_banner449.png

Last edited:

Pikawho?

(five15)
What have I missed? Serebii hasn't been loading right so I haven't been able to do a whole lot. :p

I like it. Nice banner. :3

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
What have I missed? Serebii hasn't been loading right so I haven't been able to do a whole lot. :p

I like it. Nice banner. :3
quite a lot actually. look at the first page, Golde's post.... you should be able to catch up from there..... or look 2 pages back..... whichever you prefer :p plus we have an interesting topic..... would you live with kon for a week just to get shinigami powers, is it worth it XP

Golde

Always Searching~
Hey, everyone, did you know NL is our oldest member? *Confetti, baloons, streamers*

Pikawho? I was about to pm you too. Yeah, check out first post.

We may get a small surge of members. I pmed all members I deleted yesterday.

Da.C, you want me to put that in the first post? It is pretty cool.

Uh, yeah, bye.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Hey, everyone, did you know NL is our oldest member? *Confetti, baloons, streamers*

i am? ... i thought Da14u.C was older than me XP .. o_O

thats pic of Gin scraes me, normally he's all foxy and cute, but that is just manic O.O, but the banner is ok [apart from the red text *shot*]

Serebii hasn't been loading right so I haven't been able to do a whole lot.
It has not been loading for me that gud either....sometimes its fast, and some days its very slow. maybe its kuz there is so much stuff in here idk....oh and congrates on the oldest member award NL!!!!!

Golde

Always Searching~
Well, not age, but time here. And, sorry Pikawho trumps you. Your second. Messed up.

FS, it's because there's so many people on at that time. Noonish, and I think later at night around 8 are when tons o people arfe on.

Well, here's a topic.

Of the ones so far, who in this club has your favorite Shikai/Bankai (besides your own)

I'll have to consider this, good question, Golde

Why, Thank You, Golde.

lol.

Last edited:
Serebii hasn't been loading right so I haven't been able to do a whole lot.
It has not been loading for me that gud either....sometimes its fast, and some days its very slow. maybe its kuz there is so much stuff in here idk....oh and congrates on the oldest member award NL!!!!!

Golde

Always Searching~
Well, not age, but time here. And, sorry Pikawho trumps you. Your second. Messed up.

Well, here's a topic.

Of the ones so far, who in this club has your favorite Shikai/Bankai (besides your own)

I'll have to consider this, good question, Golde

Why, Thank You, Golde.

lol.

It's kinda hard to say...but if i had to pick it would be Da14u's, although NL's is great with it's abilities and all, but being able to Multiply and give off all infectious deseases thats awsome.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]

Da14u.C - i've been mean to him letley, but we've been working on his new Zanpaktou, becuase believe it or not but he didn't think his last one was 'special', and it was like everyone elses. =<