• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

Pikawho?

(five15)
Haha, yeah, Aizen just said in the manga "our 20 friends," so I assumed they were vasto lordes, but was he including Grimmjow and the other arrancar? Is it ever stated exactly how many he has?

I dunno. I haven't been able to watch any eps since then. I'm assuming he meant vasto-lordes.It could be fellow arrancar. I'm not far enough to tell you anything yet...Right now the bald guy is facing an arrancar.

Pikawho?

(five15)
I don't give a crap about the English dub so I don't know. :D Why? Did it stop all of a sudden? What was the last episode shown?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I think they are taking a break so Adult Swim can show episodes of Death Note. I watch subs so I don't really know.

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
I'm on chapter 288. I'm catching up much faster than expected. I'm 14 chapters away from being up-to-date.

Grimmjow flashbacks were great, I think.

Pikawho?

(five15)
NL, I think it's safe to say that you is a member, so welcome! :D

I'm getting ready to start the 6th(?) season. (I'm at ep 122) So I'm catching up. :D Things are getting pretty interesting, especially with the bald guy's ability that I won't mention. :D

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
I am proud to say that I am now 100% caught up on the manga.

How far is the anime?

Pikawho?

(five15)
I am proud to say that I am now 100% caught up on the manga.

How far is the anime?

Subbed or English? I think the English is a bit after Ichigo vs. Byakuya and they save Rukia. I could be wrong...

Golde

Always Searching~
~.:Northern Lights:.~-No! Denied! Jk. I thought I'd be a bit of an A-hole today. And hello Northern lights, long time.

Poke'monTMaster-Eveyones forgot about this thread.

The PokemonMaster131-Of course you can! :D

Anyway, hello everyone. I do believe I may contact my co owner...

Pikawho?

(five15)
I haven't forgotten. ;-; I'll try to come up with a new topic...

New Topic: Who has the coolest Bankai?

I like Ikkaku's bankai. It's insane. XD

Ichigo's is really awesome too.

Last edited:

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
I think the manga actually progresses faster, too. I haven't seen much, but there seems to be a lot more talking than action in the anime.