• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

Cell

Infernal Informality
Is Cell from the south or a foreign country? Kinda short. He said learned instead of taught. And normlaly people take the time to not make up names and look them up.

Oh I'm sorry, I'm a guyand I'm from a Foreign country (Belgium), but I didn't make up the names. :)

Siska is 'Arrowtip' in Czech (according to a Czech friend) and Lataminen is supposed to be 'flight' in Finish (according to a Finish friend).

Sorry for the trouble with the shortness, I was going to write more but I lost all that I wrote down, so it was just from memory that I wrote that. :(

Last edited:

arceus03

Zanpaktou Name; Siska
Type; ... Kido, I guess?
Zanpaktou Spirit; A little Hummingbird.
Release Command; Twirl
Shikai Details;

Siska goes from a small dagger in a great longbow, her special ability is to charge the arrows (made from my spiritual energy) with Hadō or Bakudō spells, combination spells are possible, but very hard to pull off.

However, I must be able to cast the spell without reciting the lines, otherwise she will not accept it.

Siska is a very closed Zanpakto, so she hasn't learned me a lot techniques yet.

1. Lataminen: An arrow I fire (cannot be Kido enhanced), is controlled by her making it a type of lock-on missle, this does however take a lot of concentration making me unable to fire an arrow while she's controlling it.

So, like, you can fire Hado or Bakudo spells, and you also have some other skills?

Looks good to me.

I thought you were a boy :p

and i heard the manga is on a break this week >.< so like nothing new this week will drive me mental

Oh, really? >.<
Well at least there's the Zanpakto arc :D

@Golde (for other Captains and members as well)
Something I thought of; might be practical, might be impractical.

So, I'm thinking about, could you give a page for each Squad? Then in the first post, you'd have a link to the Squad's page. It might look a bit messy, yes, but it'd mean you wouldn't have so much burden on your shoulder, and the Captains will have a bit of more work, I mean, the state we are in now, I think we're just figureheads. Except telling people not to post one-liners, of course. (which is what everyone else is also doing) We could use the banner made by Mimori Kiryu for the top part (credits given, of course) or those creative can do their own, or whatever. We have a lot of talented artists here, don't we? ^_^

The Squad's page should be on each captain's post, of course. This would also mean new members who want to enter a squad wouldn't have to wait for you, they can just refer to the captains. The same thing goes with transferring squad. If both of the captains of the regarded squad are fine with the transfer, immediate change can be made.

Also, the captains could make small rules about the squad (not main club rules), like, if Luppi wants 11 Division members to have a melee-type zanpakto only, Kida wants 3rd Squad members to have multiple elemented zanpakto as a compulsory rule, rotrum wants members of 10th Squad not to be a Hitsugaya-hater, whatever. As long as it's not too much.

Aaand... Remember the official test? Captains could link that, too, with the member's name... So each member would have 2 links on his name- the one about the official test and another one for his zanpakto. And for members who don't wish to be a seated officer, they can just be listed under the members section for each squad.

Thus far, I've found 3 weaknesses with this system.
1. It'd make the first page look a bit messy, yeah.
EDIT - Kida says it isn't messy at all =D

2. If the captains go on a hiatus then the page would not be updated for a long time. And they might not want to read all those posts made while they're away, so new requests for joining their squad might be overlooked. But then, the Lieutenants are there to keep track of new requests, transfer requests etc so they can just inform the captain when they come back. This way, Lieutenants will also have some work to be done, so they don't just sit around like strawmen, too.

3. Transferring of captain. Like, one of the captains suddenly wish to become a seated officer instead, a new captain precedes an older captain, etc. However this can be solved by copy+paste from the old Squad's page to a new one made by the new captain.

And of course, if you ever decide to use this idea, it would mean that new members will choose their Squad first before posting their zanpakto (which I think is pretty much what everyone is doing, but just in case, this should be a compulsory rule - choose the Squad before the Zanpakto)

So? Whaddaya think? If there's anything you don't understand, feel free to ask. I tend to mis-write what I intend to say sometimes :p

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
@Golde

So, I'm thinking about, could you give a page for each Squad? Then in the first post, you'd have a link to the Squad's page. It might look a bit messy, yes, but it'd mean you wouldn't have so much burden on your shoulder, and the Captains will have a bit of more work, I mean, the state we are in now, I think we're just figureheads. Except telling people not to post one-liners, of course. We could use the banner made by Mimori Kiryu for the top part (credits given, of course) or those creative can do their own, or whatever. We have a lot of talented artists here, don't we? ^_^

Those wishing to change their zanpakto should still contact you, of course, but then if you approve

The Squad's page should be on each captain's post, of course. This would also mean new members who want to enter a squad wouldn't have to wait for you, they can just refer to the captains. The same thing goes with transferring squad. If both of the captains of the regarded are fine with the transfer, immediate change can be made.

Also, the captains could make small rules about the squad (not main club rules), like, if Luppi wants 11 Division members to have a melee-type zanpakto only, Kida wants 3rd Squad members to have multiple elemented zanpakto as a compulsory rule, rotrum wants members of 10th Squad not to be a Hitsugaya-hater, whatever. As long as it's not too much.

2. If the captains go on a hiatus then the page would not be updated for a long time. And they might not want to read all those posts made while they're away, so new requests for joining their squad might be overlooked. But then, the Lieutenants are there to keep track of new requests, transfer requests etc so they can just inform the captain when they come back. This way, Lieutenants will also have some work to be done, so they don't just sit around like strawmen, too.

3. Transferring of captain. Like, one of the captains suddenly wish to become a seated officer instead, a new captain precedes an older captain, etc. However this can be solved by copy+paste from the old Squad's page to a new one made by the new captain.

So? Whaddaya think?

I rather like this idea.

The whole point of it "looking messy", however, i disagree.

If the Squads are linked nicely then i don't think it'll look messy at all, it will look neater than spoilers [i hate spoiler tags beyond reasoning]

If a captain does go on Haitus it's no biggie, they will evtenually come back and update, as part of their responsibility, it will also mean that each squad can feel individual from the others and "decorate" as they see fit ^^.

If a captain goes for too long, like any other member, they shall be demoted and a new captain shall be found.

arceus03

If a captain goes for too long, like any other member, they shall be demoted and a new captain shall be found.

*coughDaccough*
Er-hem. Or, for captains who want to be captain, but still can only come here for maybe once a month or so, his/her Lieutenant can make the Squad's page. *shifty eyes* It might seem that the Captain will be a figurehead, but hey, if the Lieutenant and Captain of that particular Squad are fine with it, OK.

And yes, I don't like spoilers when it's too much too. Especially on the first post, yeah.

So now we wait for the say of other Captains, and Sotaicho.

Uhhh... Bleach related - Minazuki :p

Oh, long time no see, rotrum.

Also, I think it would be prudent to enforce this rule - any Captains, Lieutenants or seated officers who have been gone for a long time without prior notice should be demoted. Of course, contact should be made first, asking whether the person in question still wants to come to the club or not. This is to give newcomers chances to become seated officers/captains/lieutenants if one member has been inactive for too long and the newcomer wants the spot. I seem to remember my Lieutenant and 3rd seat haven't been here forever >.< Just my thoughts, though.

Last edited:

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
*coughDaccough*
Er-hem. Or, for captains who want to be captain, but still can only come here for maybe once a month or so, his/her Lieutenant can make the Squad's page. *shifty eyes* It might seem that the Captain will be a figurehead, but hey, if the Lieutenant and Captain of that particular Squad are fine with it, OK.

And yes, I don't like spoilers when it's too much too. Especially on the first post, yeah.

Also, I think it would be prudent to enforce this rule - any Captains, Lieutenants or seated officers who have been gone for a long time without prior notice should be demoted. Of course, contact should be made first, asking whether the person in question still wants to come to the club or not. This is to give newcomers chances to become seated officers/captains/lieutenants if one member has been inactive for too long and the newcomer wants the spot. I seem to remember my Lieutenant and 3rd seat haven't been here forever >.< Just my thoughts, though.

I agree with this completley!
You have my support.
But what about Squads with no Lieutenants?

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
You have my support.
If we have to made squad pages, it better not be a google doc. *hates CSS* >>

And my Lt, I still talk to her every day. ._.

Yesterday was Yumichika day <3

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate

So, I'm thinking about, could you give a page for each Squad? Then in the first post, you'd have a link to the Squad's page. It might look a bit messy, yes, but it'd mean you wouldn't have so much burden on your shoulder, and the Captains will have a bit of more work, I mean, the state we are in now, I think we're just figureheads. Except telling people not to post one-liners, of course. We could use the banner made by Mimori Kiryu for the top part (credits given, of course) or those creative can do their own, or whatever. We have a lot of talented artists here, don't we? ^_^

The Squad's page should be on each captain's post, of course. This would also mean new members who want to enter a squad wouldn't have to wait for you, they can just refer to the captains. The same thing goes with transferring squad. If both of the captains of the regarded squad are fine with the transfer, immediate change can be made.

Aaand... Remember the official test? Captains could link that, too, with the member's name... So each member would have 2 links on his name- the one about the official test and another one for his zanpakto. And for members who don't wish to be a seated officer, they can just be listed under the members section for each squad.

And of course, if you ever decide to use this idea, it would mean that new members will choose their Squad first before posting their zanpakto (which I think is pretty much what everyone is doing, but just in case, this should be a compulsory rule - choose the Squad before the Zanpakto)

So? Whaddaya think? If there's anything you don't understand, feel free to ask. I tend to mis-write what I intend to say sometimes :p
I think it's a good idea, I'm for it.

I rather like this idea.

The whole point of it "looking messy", however, i disagree.

If the Squads are linked nicely then i don't think it'll look messy at all, it will look neater than spoilers [i hate spoiler tags beyond reasoning]

If a captain does go on Haitus it's no biggie, they will evtenually come back and update, as part of their responsibility, it will also mean that each squad can feel individual from the others and "decorate" as they see fit ^^.

I agree with this also.

*coughDaccough*

Again, I agree.

My Shikai:

The camera is broken, and I don't have a scanner, so I'll have to wait for the camera to get fixed to put the drawing here too. :(

Zanpaktou Name; Siska
Type; ... Kido, I guess?
Release Command; Twirl
Shikai Details;

Siska goes from a small dagger in a great longbow, her special ability is to charge the arrows (made from my spiritual energy) with Hadō or Bakudō spells, combination spells are possible, but very hard to pull off.

However, I must be able to cast the spell without reciting the lines, otherwise she will not accept it.

1. Lataminen: An arrow I fire (cannot be Kido enhanced), is controlled by her making it a type of lock-on missle, this does however take a lot of concentration making me unable to fire an arrow while she's controlling it.

We're currently training to achieve a Bankai.

Is this a good enough Shikai? or is it too overpowered?
I think that is a really great shikai! :)
Although zanpakuto and their attack's names are usually in Japanese, I don't it matters too much.

Last edited:

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
So, like, you can fire Hado or Bakudo spells, and you also have some other skills?

Looks good to me.

I thought you were a boy :p

Oh, really? >.<
Well at least there's the Zanpakto arc :D

soudns great! more order cant hurt!

and i like that it would be nice to maybe see some different stuf there and maybe instead of having like an art section maybe each of someones art can be linked through their squad page or something to make it a bit more personal well more unique idk

man i love this club hehehe.

arceus03

You have my support.

That would mean the Captain will have more job to do.
But in reality, the Lieutenants are only for I'm-on-a-hiatus Captains. To keep track for new requests, etc..

Or other Captains could help look over his/her Squad while she/he is away.

If we have to made squad pages, it better not be a google doc. *hates CSS* >>

And my Lt, I still talk to her every day. ._.

Yesterday was Yumichika day <3

Google doc? what's that? You mean, like the one in Kida's sig?
*doesn't even know what CSS is* Isn't that what programmers do to make programs?

Nah. I was thinking about posts. Y'know, how Golde wants to put link in the first post, directing them to a member's post? (I know it sounds weird >.< I'm not very good at putting this in words)

Uhh, like, the first post in the new club, Golde puts a link to your name. That link redirects to your post. Then if you make any new sprites/fanfic you can update the post themselves without having to wait for Golde. That's what we agreed, right? About the art section?

Now, I was thinking about making something similar to that, just that this time it's a Squad's page. Get it? ^_^; I suck at explaining things

And of course, this would also mean that sprites/writers who are also Captains would have to maintain 2 posts - their own Squad and the other one regarding their fanfic/sprites.

Seemingly like mostly like this idea :D

Oh Luppi why is yesterday Yumichika day?

Senbonzakura said:
and i like that it would be nice to maybe see some different stuf there and maybe instead of having like an art section maybe each of someones art can be linked through their squad page or something to make it a bit more personal well more unique idk

Hmm that might be practical. Just... For Squads that don't have spriters then their page will be a bit dull :p
Of course, requests can be made so it's no big deal.

So, what say you, Golde? =D
And so in turn you don't become a figurehead, perhaps there should be your page about the Captains? I dunno how this would work out, but something like you keep tabs on the Captains and the Captains look over their subordinates. Though I don't know what to put in the post...

Last edited:

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
before the new club is made i migh as well make my zanpakto

zanpakto name: Jigen shi-rudo
type: dimensional ( if its not allowed i can change it)
zanpakto spirit: an armored reptilian man
release command:Rule over the empty cosmos

zanpakto details: a medium sized sword with a black hilt( i think that is what its called) and a star shaped tsuba( i also thinked that is what its called)

shikai: the sword curls up to its hilt turning into a pitch black shield with spikes shaped like the number 7 on the edge of the shield. markings on the shield and seven crystals on the shield each a diffrent color with a different ability 3 on top 3 on the bottom and 1 in the middle

Ability:when thrown the seven crystals glow and rip through the dimension returning to my hand (only once per throw) or any place i command it to

bankai: not yet acheived

arceus03

^Urm.... I'm quite unclear of the effect... What does it do?
And what does the name mean? :p

Also, I'd like to propose one other thing. What if, just if, we assign the newcomers to any squad when they first join in? Then, only after 10 or 15 posts they can choose their own squad and make their own zanpakto. (before that their zanpakto would be known as Asauchi as in the real story) Well, yeah, it'd make the club look a bit "real" (lol) as the shinigami in the story undergo Squad transfers, and they don't achieve bankai as soon as they become Shinigami, right? ^_^;

Or, what about the Academy for newcomers? XD
Then after 5 posts they become part of the Gotei 13.
Then after 10/15 they choose their own Squad and design their own Zanpakto.

And what about Kido corps now Nah, too much XP

I can't be bothered to quote every post and say "I agree" but just know I agree with the idea.

But one thing: If we're going to post links to fanfic/art, I'd rather have it on the front page. Because if I (or someone new) wanted to read some fics/look at some art, it'd be easier to just go to the front page, rather than looking through each member's "profile" and seeing it there.

Both Cell and Mario_fan's zanpakutous are good (though I can't see Cell's besides quotes >.>)

arceus03 said:
Also, I'd like to propose one other thing. What if, just if, we assign the newcomers to any squad when they first join in? Then, only after 10 or 15 posts they can choose their own squad and make their own zanpakto. (before that their zanpakto would be known as Asauchi as in the real story) Well, yeah, it'd make the club look a bit "real" (lol) as the shinigami in the story undergo Squad transfers, and they don't achieve bankai as soon as they become Shinigami, right? ^_^;

I'm a bit confused... Put them in a squad... then let them choose a squad afterwards? Give them a zanpakutou... then let them make one? That seems a bit redundant. I'd rather stick to the earlier idea of "come in, post some, join a squad, post some more, become a lieutenant, post more, become captain." that we decided some time ago. It's just less-complicated.

Though yeah, maybe we should let them have time before making a Shikai/Bankai.

Cell

Infernal Informality
Both Cell and Mario_fan's zanpakutous are good (though I can't see Cell's besides quotes >.>)

It's post 5677 on the previous page. :)

The camera should be fixed soon, unless they run in more troubles. Which will probably be so.

I just re-watched/readed the latest Manga chapters and I got to say the auther (Tite, no?) did an excellent job at hiding Shunsui's abilities and skills. :eek:

I don't know much the say about the anime, though...

Golde

Always Searching~
I've been a little bit busy, sorry I haven't posted in a long while.

should we figure out spots for the next club before actually making it golde?

Unless that person chooses/tells me something different, all seats are reserved for the person that holds it now. Cool?

Golde - Your story writing is epic win =D

Thank you very much =)

http://i29.*******.com/16gim3l.jpg

The header like you asked for.

Thanks you very much again. =)

For the Library are we to re-post our stories? ... we could just spoiler them in a post for the new club and you could link to the new posts pertaining allof our stories so far.

Because closed threads tend to become deleted threads

I believe that's what I announced what would happen. In the Fan-Art section, one image will be posted (a banner, avatar, sprite, etc) that links to a post you've made. That post will contain all fan-art you've made thus far. So, you don't have to wait for me to add, delete, or organize your images for you, plus, you have a lot more room.

The Fan Fiction section will be the same way, but lacking the image connecting it...I think. So, basically, we'll have a fan-fic section. Under that it'll say, "Northern Lights Fanfic Page" or something like that. Once someone clicks it, it'll bring it to a post that will have whatever fanfiction you'd like to put up.

Understand?

Zachiru!

I have recently started reading the Bleach manga and I've just finished the third book. I think its pretty awesome! My favourite characters are Ichigo, Karin and Kon. I start work tomorrow so when I get payed I'm gonna go and buy book four...I've heard a TV supernatural dude is coming to Ichigos neighbourhood...

Anyway I hope you let me join ^_^

Welcome to the club! Have fun! When we switch over, I'll make sure I or someone else will PM you with a link, K?

Because I don't know how soon it will be, though, I shall give you The Official Test (TM) now:

Favorite/Least Favorite

Soul Reaper -
Squad -
Captain -
Lieutenant -
Shikai -
Bankai -
Zanpakuto Spirit -

Arrancar -
Espada -
Fracción -
Resurrección -

Vizard -
Vizard Mask -

Bount/Doll -
Mod Soul -
Human -

All Time Favorite/Least Favorite -

How far are you in...
The subbed anime (Episode?) -
The dubbed anime (Episode?) -
The manga (Chapter?) -
Have you seen any of the movies? -
Have you seen any of the Rock Muscials? -

Golde, can you put this on the front page in the new club? kthnxbai
[/SPOILER]

No, I've already went over this with DK.

This is not actually the official test, because you don't HAVE to do it. Not everyone her has, and it's more of an unofficial rite of passage than a rule. Not to mention, a large, random line of text tends to be fugly on the front page.

Sorry.

I'd like to join the second squad, 5th seat, if possible?

The camera is broken, and I don't have a scanner, so I'll have to wait for the camera to get fixed to put the drawing here too. :(

Zanpaktou Name; Siska
Type; ... Kido, I guess?
Release Command; Twirl
Shikai Details;

We're currently training to achieve a Bankai.

Is this a good enough Shikai? or is it too overpowered?
No, it's not too powerful, it's perfectly fine! And I'll reserve the 5th seat for you, no problem.

Oh I'm sorry, I'm a girl and I'm from a Foreign country (Belgium), but I didn't make up the names. :)

Siska is 'Arrowtip' in Czech (according to a Czech friend) and Lataminen is supposed to be 'flight' in Finish (according to a Finish friend).

Sorry for the trouble with the shortness, I was going to write more but I lost all that I wrote down, so it was just from memory that I wrote that. :(

No problem. I really like the name, and of course, as long as you tell me first, you're free to edit it at any time.

So, I'm thinking about, could you give a page for each Squad? Then in the first post, you'd have a link to the Squad's page. It might look a bit messy, yes, but it'd mean you wouldn't have so much burden on your shoulder, and the Captains will have a bit of more work, I mean, the state we are in now, I think we're just figureheads. Except telling people not to post one-liners, of course. (which is what everyone else is also doing) We could use the banner made by Mimori Kiryu for the top part (credits given, of course) or those creative can do their own, or whatever. We have a lot of talented artists here, don't we? ^_^

EDIT - Kida says it isn't messy at all =D

OK, long post...

1. Overall, a very good idea. *pats back* If I'm linking to it, I want a consistent theme for linking...the banners seem to big...I may try using my Squad Signs at first. And yeah, sorry, I've been busy lately...it'll definitely make that easier. I can dig this.

2. I especially like the idea that each Captain can customize his or her own page, that can summarize each squad....or make it look pretty...I want to see very pretty pages all around!

3. Personally, I'm against the Official Test...but, if one person would like to include the official test with their zanpakutou as well....I guess that's fine.

4. If you want to assign your lieutenants jobs, that's fine as well.

5. Don't be too excluding with this. I swear ><

6. This is quite a bit of free reign I'm giving with this idea. Too avoid like, twenty sets of rules here, this will...not unofficial...but more word of mouth, so to speak. I'll keep the rules, and send them to every Captain. But this will be strict. You guys help me set up a rule system for this. No cursing, no sexual pics...etc. We'll work on this later.

If a Captain is just, ON HIATUS, then we could just have a temporary page...probably made by either me, the Lieutenant, or the next highest up, depending on maturity level.

So, if Da.C is gone for months, ILP-y kun could just make a page containing all the info. However, it would probably be a good idea for the Captain to give a copy to the Lt. every so often, so the Lt. doesnt have to search, link, C&P, etc.

You have my support.

I'll take over then...or the next highest.

before the new club is made i migh as well make my zanpakto

zanpakto name: Jigen shi-rudo
type: dimensional ( if its not allowed i can change it)
zanpakto spirit: an armored reptilian man
release command:Rule over the empty cosmos

zanpakto details: a medium sized sword with a black hilt( i think that is what its called) and a star shaped tsuba( i also thinked that is what its called)

shikai: the sword curls up to its hilt turning into a pitch black shield with spikes shaped like the number 7 on the edge of the shield. markings on the shield and seven crystals on the shield each a diffrent color with a different ability 3 on top 3 on the bottom and 1 in the middle

Ability:when thrown the seven crystals glow and rip through the dimension returning to my hand (only once per throw) or any place i command it to

bankai: not yet acheived

I don't quite understand, but it seems fine.

IDK if I've said this, but for the most part, I've done away with the post requirement thing. I've decided to just do it as either a "they have to prove it" thing, or a majority of the Captains agree s/he's deserving.

*SIGH*

I think that's it.

In case anyone's wondering, I recently PMed a MOD (Shadowfaith, to be exact) and s/he hasn't replied since. That was about 2 or 3 days ago...we'll see.

It's post 5677 on the previous page. :)

>.>
<.<

I thought that line was to split your signature...

Thanks.

I believe that's what I announced what would happen. In the Fan-Art section, one image will be posted (a banner, avatar, sprite, etc) that links to a post you've made. That post will contain all fan-art you've made thus far. So, you don't have to wait for me to add, delete, or organize your images for you, plus, you have a lot more room.

The Fan Fiction section will be the same way, but lacking the image connecting it...I think. So, basically, we'll have a fan-fic section. Under that it'll say, "Northern Lights Fanfic Page" or something like that. Once someone clicks it, it'll bring it to a post that will have whatever fanfiction you'd like to put up.

Understand?

Oh yeah, duh.

3. Personally, I'm against the Official Test...but, if one person would like to include the official test with their zanpakutou as well....I guess that's fine.

Well, it lets us know about the person... But if you don't want it, I guess we'll stop using it.

6. This is quite a bit of free reign I'm giving with this idea. Too avoid like, twenty sets of rules here, this will...not unofficial...but more word of mouth, so to speak. I'll keep the rules, and send them to every Captain. But this will be strict. You guys help me set up a rule system for this. No cursing, no sexual pics...etc. We'll work on this later.

I'll help with the rules too...

IDK if I've said this, but for the most part, I've done away with the post requirement thing. I've decided to just do it as either a "they have to prove it" thing, or a majority of the Captains agree s/he's deserving.

I think we should still use it, so we know that people won't run away (oh well, I'll use it anyway).

In case anyone's wondering, I recently PMed a MOD (Shadowfaith, to be exact) and s/he hasn't replied since. That was about 2 or 3 days ago...we'll see.

I'll get to work on my zan then...

On a completely unrelated note, I have more posts than Da.c, now having the 11th most posts.

Golde

Always Searching~
OK...

1. We still have a password requirement. And this is actually more beneficial; they stay seated until everyone agrees that that person is responsible and active enough to be Captain. And, obviously, they need quite a bit of posts to prove that.

2. We won't do away with it. I'm just saying personally, I don't like it, much. But, if a Captain would like to include that in their page...go ahead. And you guys feel free to keep posting it.

3. Yeah. Work on your zan.

arceus03

ILP said:
I'm a bit confused... Put them in a squad... then let them choose a squad afterwards? Give them a zanpakutou... then let them make one? That seems a bit redundant. I'd rather stick to the earlier idea of "come in, post some, join a squad, post some more, become a lieutenant, post more, become captain." that we decided some time ago. It's just less-complicated.

Though yeah, maybe we should let them have time before making a Shikai/Bankai.

Yeah, haha, it's just like, well, that's what it is like in the 13 Protection Squads, I think. I mean, those Shinigami don't request for the Squad the want to be in, they get assigned to squads instead.

nvm. We'll drop this :p

1. Overall, a very good idea. *pats back* If I'm linking to it, I want a consistent theme for linking...the banners seem to big...I may try using my Squad Signs at first. And yeah, sorry, I've been busy lately...it'll definitely make that easier. I can dig this.

2. Don't be too excluding with this. I swear ><

3. IDK if I've said this, but for the most part, I've done away with the post requirement thing. I've decided to just do it as either a "they have to prove it" thing, or a majority of the Captains agree s/he's deserving.

1. Yeah, if you don't want anything too big, just words will suffice, I think. "[link="www...."] Squad 4 [/link]" etc.. The insignia and banners can be included in the Squads' pages.

2. Excluding with what? Squad rules? I was thinking something mild, but yeah, to avoid that 20 set of rules.... Hurm...

What about a survey like the Bleach Official Bootleg? =D Y'know, that one...

1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?
2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?
3. What do you require of new recruits?
4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.

Dunno if it fits :p

3. Ah, ok.

>.>
<.<

I thought that line was to split your signature...

What I originally thought too >_>

its fine i suppose i just thought since there are inactuve captains and 2 lieutants are higher posters than 5 captains :/

JH is busy, so he is inactive. So am I, actually We're having an exam this November, so yeah.. :p

And about the part lieutenants post more than captains,
1. I know one of the 5 captains is me >.<
2. Quality =/= quantity. Sometimes, someone goes on a hiatus for a period, then they come back, and quote all posts, and said what they wanted to say in all one go. Or sometimes you just don't know what to say so you keep quiet. Or the current topic is something that you don't know about then you don't post. E.g about the zanpakto arc, those not watching it wouldn't have anything to say, would they? I mean, I could have easily post a lot more but I'd rather put what I want to say in a long post and be done with it >.>

And of course, there was that lengthy discussion about pairing and yaoi some time back... >>

I think the reason Golde wants to set the number of posts before allowing newcomers to gain ranks is to avoid them becoming a Captain then being inactive.

On a totally unrelated topic - Creator of Shin Chan was found dead.

Last edited:

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
JH is busy, so he is inactive. So am I, actually We're having an exam this November, so yeah.. :p

And about the part lieutenants post more than captains,
1. I know one of the 5 captains is me >.<
2. Quality =/= quantity. Sometimes, someone goes on a hiatus for a period, then they come back, and quote all posts, and said what they wanted to say in all one go. Or sometimes you just don't know what to say so you keep quiet. Or the current topic is something that you don't know about then you don't post. E.g about the zanpakto arc, those not watching it wouldn't have anything to say, would they? I mean, I could have easily post a lot more but I'd rather put what I want to say in a long post and be done with it >.>

And of course, there was that lengthy discussion about pairing and yaoi some time back... >>

I think the reason Golde wants to set the number of posts before allowing newcomers to gain ranks is to avoid them becoming a Captain then being inactive.
that is a good point, i didnt see it that way.

come to think of it my posts probably arent all that good quality.

and seeing as it is school holidays i can stay up late to see the sub.

and @ Golde, i hope shadowfaith replies soon, im getting excited

also ive noticed that many of the people who post in the manga thread for bleach in the alternate manga sectiona rent members of this club which i thought was funny.

EDIT:
[spoil]i watched the last couple of minutes from last weeks sub and i noticed that we didnt actually see byakuya attack and he was actually facing the direction in which the attack came from so i believe that it wasnt byakuya attacking ichigo but byakuya folowing senbonzakura who was attacking ichigo... if that makes sense XD[/spoil]

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Some very interesting thing in the epsiode...

Why was Muramasa is the Menos forest?! Is he looking for someone? Looking for something? Also, he might be have achieved bankai if he can take out that many Gillians at once.

Why does Hyorinmaru not remember his name or his master's name?

We still don't know exactly what Byakuya is up to.

Haineko and Tobiume are really funny. It was a good idea to have them fight over Hyorinmaru. ;p