• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
My Shikai/Bankai

Zanpaktou Name; Aisu Ookami(Ice Wolf)
Type; Aisu(Sorta Ice/Snow-ish type)
Zanpaktou Spirit; A Large Light crystal blue wolf with white paws. Aisu Ookami fur looks as if they where ice shards.
Release Command; Unari (Howl)
Shikai Details; A Twin Blade that looks like fangs that have a crystal glow and a blue and silver hilt with a dark navy blue ribbon at the end.Its about 1metre long.
Aoi Shikon(Blue Fang)
The User's Twin Blade Becomes One and strikes a simple blow with ice mixed with spiritual energy so it drains some spiritual energy.

Bankai Name; Aisu Tsume (Ice Claw)

Bankai Details; The Twin Blade strike in a form of an "X" And in the Middle You See Aisu Ookami With its fierce Fangs Showing. As This Attack Is Used The Blue Ribbon on the hilt turns white and grows to about 4 or 5 metres long.

Bankai Name; Yukie Tate (Snow Shield)

Bankai Details; As Well As Aisu Tsume, the twin blades form an "X" but this time it creates a huge shield around the user made of snow and ice. It Holds Off Many Things Although it is vulnerable to Fire.
your release command is the same as Renji's...

anyways:
Oh...didn't realize the prison wall thing. But still, I think I've heard that she is highly skilled in kidou somewhere...

yes she is skilled at kido BUUUUUT she is weak because she lets her emotions cloud her judgement to the point of insanity. her love for aizen caused her to flight hitsuguya, someone that loved her more than most other people, she fought Kira, one of her best friends e.t.c., nah, i think she is pathetic. if Kira hadnt defended Gin, Gin would have killed Momo. she just doesnt think!

Ichigo lets his emotions power him and he makes rational descisions. momo doesnt. oh and chad is pretty strong, he is more brute strength, yeah.... but he also has a lot of resistance sooooooo he kinda balances out. the only people that can beat him in my opinion are Kempachi due to his brute strengt, and Yumichika because of his zanpakto's ability.... everyone else would be half dead if they ever beat him....

Pikawho?

(five15)
Hey, does anyone know which manga volume/chapter the arrancar arc starts? I'm gonna start reading the manga and I want to know where I should start. And if the anime is completely different from the manga, let me know.

Chii

First Time Cosplayer
The Manga is sorta different from the anime but I wouldnt say completely, but the way its sorted out like Volumes and Episodes are quite different.

~Chii~

Shiny_Gible

Darth Giblius
Pikawho? said:
Hey, does anyone know which manga volume/chapter the arrancar arc starts? I'm gonna start reading the manga and I want to know where I should start. And if the anime is completely different from the manga, let me know.
Well, I'm not exactly sure when the Arrancar Arc starts, but I know Ichigo, Rukia, and co. start fighting the arrancar in volume 23. I think it's volume 21 that the arrancar are introduced. I don't know if the anime is completely different from the manga though, 'cause I don't watch it that much.

Golde

Always Searching~
Again, man, Kon isn't meant to be strong. Mod souls are just meant to take care of your body/gigai as you walk around as a shinigami.

Shiny_Gible

Darth Giblius
Topic:
Kon is the waekest Character EVER!!!!
Here are several reasons why.
No Powers
NO strenght
NO speed
No spritual pressure
Can't defend himself against a baby!
In short he sucks.......

Yeah, but does Kon really count as a character? He is actually annoying in Blade of Fate :D. But other than that, yeah, he SUCKS. Btw, how's the fanfic going? :)

Oh, and I have a question - does anybody know what Yumichika meant when he said that Ikkaku was the second strongest man in 11th company?
Does that mean that he is the 2nd strongest male, after Kenpachi, or that he surpasses Yachiru? Just wondering, because I just read volume 23...

Chii

First Time Cosplayer
Topic:
No Powers
NO strenght
NO speed
No spritual pressure
In short he sucks.......

Thats true, but he rly isnt that much of a character.. He is a wimp and a coward but i dont rly know what he could do, i mean hes a stuffed animal...

~Chii~

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
Yeah, but does Kon really count as a character? He is actually annoying in Blade of Fate :D. But other than that, yeah, he SUCKS. Btw, how's the fanfic going? :)

Oh, and I have a question - does anybody know what Yumichika meant when he said that Ikkaku was the second strongest man in 11th company?
Does that mean that he is the 2nd strongest male, after Kenpachi, or that he surpasses Yachiru? Just wondering, because I just read volume 23...

The fanfic is coming along sort of O.k...
I'm still trying to make it perfect!
Thought It really focus on NL and Da conflicts.
I actually had it to the point when the fought with BANKAI!
That ended up with eeryone else stopping them.
Thought I still need to make up a good way to explain why were a team.
Also Da almost always says hes SEXY somehow...
As for your question I think so.

Kenpachi-#1
Yachiru-#2
Ikkaku-#3
Yumichika-#4

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Da.C said:
your release command is the same as Renji's...
It may seem like it at first, but Renji's release command is "Hoeru", whereas his is "Unari".

yes she is skilled at kido BUUUUUT she is weak because she lets her emotions cloud her judgement to the point of insanity. her love for aizen caused her to flight hitsuguya, someone that loved her more than most other people, she fought Kira, one of her best friends e.t.c., nah, i think she is pathetic. if Kira hadnt defended Gin, Gin would have killed Momo. she just doesnt think!

Ichigo lets his emotions power him and he makes rational descisions. momo doesnt. oh and chad is pretty strong, he is more brute strength, yeah.... but he also has a lot of resistance sooooooo he kinda balances out. the only people that can beat him in my opinion are Kempachi due to his brute strengt, and Yumichika because of his zanpakto's ability.... everyone else would be half dead if they ever beat him....
I guess we have differeing opinions of strong then...I don't take into account emotional stability when equating strength. And I believe Shunsui took Chad out pretty easily.

Shiny Gible said:
does anybody know what Yumichika meant when he said that Ikkaku was the second strongest man in 11th company?
It means that Ikkaku is the second strongest man in the 11th division. The first is Kenpachi, obviously, and Yachiru is assumed to be somewhere behind Ikkaku. But we can't be sure of this until she shows us something other than a scary pink aura.

Chii

First Time Cosplayer
It means that Ikkaku is the second strongest man in the 11th division. The first is Kenpachi, obviously, and Yachiru is assumed to be somewhere behind Ikkaku. But we can't be sure of this until she shows us something other than a scary pink aura.

Yachiru's Scary Pink Aura Is Cute, but frightening..Hope She shows more than that.

What Is Your Favorite Bleach Opening?

Mine Is The 2nd One, D-TechnoLife.
~Chii~

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
@Topic; we've had this already before like a hundred times, and once quite recently ... -_-

Btw NL, I'm using your Hitsugaya banner now

No Problem *whoop*

MasterCharizard15; making Rangiku Banner now ^_^ kk?, with a new style of mine >_>.

Chii; The design of your Zanpaktou kinda copies Da14u.C's in that it has a Ribbon on it 1 meter in length, but he didn't say anything so i guess it's ok.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Hi. Finally I got my self dragged up to find this place ^^'
I enjoy Bleach very much (obviously) and would like to join in on the fun if I may :)
So can I join?

Shiny_Gible

Darth Giblius
Jinchuuriki Hunter said:

Yeah, I agree. But in Blade of Fate, Yachiru shows this tiger aura thing, and also a HUGE tiger aura thing, which I guess is shikai @_@. But Ikkaku seems to have respect for Yachiru, because she keeps on calling him "baldy" in the English dub and he doesn't do anything about it.

Chii

First Time Cosplayer
Yachiru sure isnt good with people's names though, she can forget them quite easily. But so far all ive seen is the Aura,nothing more. I hope i will though.

~Chii~

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Shiny Gible said:
Yeah, I agree. But in Blade of Fate, Yachiru shows this tiger aura thing, and also a HUGE tiger aura thing, which I guess is shikai @_@. But Ikkaku seems to have respect for Yachiru, because she keeps on calling him "baldy" in the English dub and he doesn't do anything about it.
Well, we can't really use games as sources of information. And I believe Ikkaku doesn't do anything because he's not the type to lose his temper over something so trivial. He's probably used to it as well.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Topic:
No Powers
NO strenght
NO speed
No spritual pressure
In short he sucks.......
actually Kon is pretty strong when he puts his mind to it. he has kicks like HELL when he is in ichigo's body. kon has a dumbass body so now he doesnt count but when he gets a good one then yeah....

Thats true, but he rly isnt that much of a character.. He is a wimp and a coward but i dont rly know what he could do, i mean hes a stuffed animal...

:eek: he isnt a coward! wimp: yes, coward: no.... there are times he has done brave things like trying to warn ichigo about stuff e.t.c. when his "life" was in danger. he is more like chuckie from the rugrats, scared and shows it, but overcomes it too.

It may seem like it at first, but Renji's release command is "Hoeru", whereas his is "Unari".
...yh but it has the same meaning in english, and as much as we love japanese.... (well not me but all of u :p ) we dont speak it so we'll stick with english translations having to be different.

I guess we have differeing opinions of strong then...I don't take into account emotional stability when equating strength. And I believe Shunsui took Chad out pretty easily.
not the best example. byakuya took out ichigo pretty fast....
nah man, i mean now, Chad is stronger, in those old days he was weak, same way ichigo was weak. plus in those days chad hadnt discovered the shield.... so he could only attack not defend

I didnt realise that, im sorry. i wasnt trying to copy anyone
lol, it happens, as long as you could change the length maybe? 1 metre is just toooo much like mine :p

Well, we can't really use games as sources of information. And I believe Ikkaku doesn't do anything because he's not the type to lose his temper over something so trivial. He's probably used to it as well.

actually.... Yumichika always has to hold him back from attacking... he does get SO mad over it..... so nah....

rotrum

Ice Cold
Umm mod souls were meant to be fighting machines, they are put in gigai and strentghen or give the person/gigai abilties. Kon's ability upgrades the legs (remember jumping around in ichigo's body?). So basically it all depends on the body the strentgh of kon (technically he'd still be kon in other bodies.)