• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Yeah you missed being castrated
Yah my humor is one level below that so I wouldn't have added that in anyway ;)

@_@;; That's a scary picture!
Isn't that the guy who fought with Sado, or is that some other Arrancar?

Golde

Always Searching~
That guiy fought Yumichaka. He's nicknames George W.

IDK who fought that guy you said...but...wait, who was Sado again...Oyeah, Chad, lol.

I know Chad fought Nnoitora, and majorly got pwned. He also fought a bird looking one, I think...at least his mask (No, not the one that Izuru fought...) Unless he fought that dude with the afro...no, that was Ichigo methinks...*needs to reread*

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
I wouldn't exactly call Chad and Nnoitora's powwow a "fight" as Chad punched him, then almost died -_- The guy he fought, remember it was that 103Espada or whatever and he had that release where he got a dragon arm and then Chad got his cool powers? Must…do…school… so I can… read… manga… ;_
;

rotrum

Ice Cold
WEll this is what would happen in my fic if you said that

The newst member of the gotei 13, Forte, was going to have a shorter life thewn others thought. One day he *insert sometihng bad* and ticked off Rotrum. Roturm unleashed Bankai and the temperature began dropping dramatically, currectly it was less then -10 degrees and dropping. All liquid was frosen. Rotrum dispeared, leaving an afterimage. Forte tried to fight back but befre he could even unleash his shikai Rotrum appeared behind the accused Forte and through hundreds of daggars a second. Forte was stabbed to death and frosen solid. His remains were left in Hueco Mundo to be eaten by minor hollows (like that lisard...). Rotrum returned to the Sotaicho's office and reported that Forte had been massacred by hollows on a mission in Hueco Mundo.

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
I know Chad fought Nnoitora, and majorly got pwned. He also fought a bird looking one, I think...at least his mask (No, not the one that Izuru fought...) Unless he fought that dude with the afro...no, that was Ichigo methinks...*needs to reread*

No, Chad was the one who fought the afro dude. (Something Mosqueda I think his name was...)

Also, I thought I might post the sprites of all the members I've made so far just for kicks and giggles;

dkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdk.png
invaderdim.png
mastercharizard12.png

danyXD.png
chii.png
flashstep.png

jinchuurikihunter.png

Mmmmyep.

Divine Riolu

Divinity
What happened to that 'Renegade Rotom' guy? Why is he still Lt. of Squad 8? So many questions left unanswered......

I don't think he posts anymore......

Golde

Always Searching~
'Cause I'm too lazy to send stuff out...I'll prob. do it after school tommorrow.

Also, DK, IDK if I should put those up, b/c they're other members, etc. Thoug, I suppose people could edit their posts with those images.

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
@Rotrum: 0_o wow, ticking you of would SUCK SO BAD!! Well, its a good thing I like Hitsugaya so know worries? ^_^;; Though I have to say, the title was awesome!

@DK: Do you have a sprite of me? I wanna see a sprite of Luppi and Golde, lol.

Golde

Always Searching~
I don't want anyone to do me as a sprite.

So, yeah.

Also, will work on the thing tommorrow...everything...messages, story, etc.

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Well I want a sprite, i'd be super cool, and then there needs to be a DK sprite, and then a sprite of DK chewing on my head ~_~;; NEW TOPIC!!

If you could fight one person in this club who would it be?
I think fighting Northern Light-taicho would be fun; and life threatening -_- or I'd battle Golde if I felt like getting my brains zapped out >_>

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~

He knows why.

I believe DK has a shop alongside Luppi, u can go there...or request here, I think, IDk, ask her.

Oh, another topic
If you had a piece of Soul Candy, what would you put it in?

I think I'd put it in my giant frog stuffed animal...

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
He knows why.
Wut? I duth not understand.

I dunno what Soul Candy is but if I had any I'd put it in a piggy bank, or a conchshell.

Luppi

I shot my eye out.

A stuffed peacock. <3

The sprite of me is the one that looks like an exotic Egyptian Spanish chickwith the teal H&M scarf. XD

I don't wanna fight anyone in this club. I used to own a club and I deleted it because there was a lot of fighting. e.e

So yes.

RKYumichika.png

And yet another Yumichika sprite. 8D XD I tried my best on his shikai...

Yes, visit our shop *link in my sig* for one. o.o

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
lol. And with the fighting topic I meant like if you could fight with Zanpakutou's who would you fight with? Like a realistic 3-D Bleach fighting game, it'd be epic!

Nice Yumichika sprite by the way.

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
@Ilforte If you want a sprite, could you pm me the details, please? ^^

A Nnoitora and/or Szayel plushie. XD

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
@DK: yes, I will try to attempt to draw a crappy picture of me but more then likely it will either A) not work/be worth sending in or B) only be my face/head. Who knows, maybe I'll get super lucky and it will work! Though it'll be couple days, I'ma be really busy tomorrow and the next two days but I'll try to get it to ya soon ^_^

Also, how did I guess that you were going to put the candy in a Nnoitora doll?

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Okay...it seems some people are a bit confused with the previous arrancar fights. Allow me to clear it up.
Chad was the one who fought Gantenbainne Mosqueda (Afro Guy).
Ichigo was the one who fought Dordonii Alessandro del Soccachio (Guy with the bird mask).
Ishida fought Cirucchi Thunderwitch (You couldn't have forgotten her).
Nnoitra defeated Chad in a single strike.
Rukia fought Aaroniero Arruruerie (He eats other hollows. I find him interesting by the way...)
Nnoitra defeated Chad in one strike.
Ichigo fought Grimmjow Jaggerjacques (Who could forget this?)
Ichigo fought Nnoitra Jiruga (He was helped by Neliel Tu Oderschvank and still lost).
Kenpachi fought Nnoitra Jiruga (All he needed to do to win was use TWO hands...epic).
Ishida and Renji fought Szayel Apollo Granz (With help from Pesshe and Dondochakka...they still lost).
Mayuri fought Szayel Apollo Granz (He is now being tortured by Mayuri's drug).
Byakuya fought Zommari Leroux (Pwned).
Hueco Mundo fights end.

...A stingray doll?

Golde

Always Searching~
You forgot
Ichigo fights Ulquiorra. He's still doing that, no?

Also topic

What do you predict from this weeks chapter?

Hinamori :)p) and, once those three are contained, we saw the Hitsugaya/Halibel battle.

arceus03

Welcome Ilforte if I'm not too late XD

It's Arceus~

Hey wb~ remember me? The Ayasegawa-obsessed...yeah.

NL is back. :X but Dac hasn't posted in a while *isn't sure if she even met him or not.*

[spoil]I wonder if one of the shinigami will be killed and stay dead in upcoming battles, because so far all the Arrancar are dying...[/spoil]

I do remember you XD
How could I forget?

No I don't want him to die anymore, remember, I changed my answer to the two 3rd seats of Ukitake for they don't really have a reason to live except take care of Ukitake but Rukia can do that.

I suggest you just forgive me and act as if I never said anything ^_^;; or just kill me really quick, preferably the former ._.

But I disagree.
One of the two is Unohana's sotaichou's sister.
And I like Unohana and her sotaichou. Unohana is just cool ^_^ and her sotachou, well, I've no apparent reason to like her but I liked her in the episode at Gotei 13 where she performed Bakudo #53 and #77. That's all, really. Kido do really take up my atten-shun.
And they (Ukitake's 3rd seats) may not seem to have a reason to live, but their stupid squabbling is fun sometimes.

oh Ilforte!~ I wonder what'll happen when you say you dislike Hitsugaya.

I'd drown him first >=D

I think fighting Northern Light-taicho would be fun; and life threatening -_- or I'd battle Golde if I felt like getting my brains zapped out >_>

Rotrum created this topic some time ago IIRC.
I thought your avatar was Granbull. Now when I look closely it's Mewtwo

I think I'd put it in my giant frog stuffed animal...

I don't have a stuffed animal, so...
My pencil case XD

Byakuya fought Zommari Leroux (Pwned).

I LOVE this fight <3

You forgot
Ichigo fights Ulquiorra. He's still doing that, no?

Yep he is. But the scene conveniently shifts to the Espada + Arrancar vs Shinigami at the fake Karakura.

Also topic

Hinamori :)p) and, once those three are contained, we saw the Hitsugaya/Halibel battle.

Yeah, Hinamori, then Matsumoto's gonna win, and Hitsugaya starts battling and he'll lose :(. Or maybe they'll show Shinsui's first. Speaking of him, Ukitake wasn't battling anyone was he?

Last edited:

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!

Maybe a sock puppet that would be kinda funny until it got annoying.

Yeah I to think Hinamori is coming and well prolly see her fight a little and than move to Toshrio's battle.