• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
OMG OMG OMG i thought i was the only one with a multi type zanpaktou :'( eh well i guess it suits the squad, being able to change sides :D
and you guys post WAAAAAY to much when i'm away, anyone know any online bleach games and not that bleach trainin or w.e

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
OMG HELLO DENNIS~!!! Seriously though DK, that was awesome, I actually look somewhat like thata xD Welcome Dylan, my name is Ilforte, lieutenant of the 5th squad, I'm the Shinji Hirako and Soifon fan person. I recommend joining the 11th squad concentratio-*oar* I mean… 11th squad "happy" camp ^_^;; Keeety needs someone's heaaaaddd to chew so join her squad.

I BEAT LUPPI IN POKER W00T~!!! Or I was beating her, whatever.

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
OMG HELLO DENNIS~!!! Seriously though DK, that was awesome, I actually look somewhat like thata xD Welcome Dylan, my name is Ilforte, lieutenant of the 5th squad, I'm the Shinji Hirako and Soifon fan person. I recommend joining the 11th squad concentratio-*oar* I mean… 11th squad "happy" camp ^_^;; Keeety needs someone's heaaaaddd to chew so join her squad.

I BEAT LUPPI IN POKER W00T~!!! Or I was beating her, whatever.

I'm glad I was spot-on with your appearance. XD

Yes Dylan. Join squad 11. I need someone to chew on. (Also we have free doughnuts on wednesdays. ._.)

You can play one mean game of poker, Ilforte~ 8D

P.S., Dennis says, "Hi, everyone. ^^"

Last edited:

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
I'm glad I was spot-on with your appearance. XD
Yes, it looked like me allot, I guess the only thing that didn't match was my chin, but I am a teenager and don't have a big manly chin yet ;_;

You can play one mean game of poker, Ilforte~ 8D
I can! I can beat my grandma liek, 4 times in a row! O00Oooohh~!!!

P.S., Dennis says, "Hi, everyone. ^^"
HI DENNIS~!!! Do you wanna be best friends???

Yes Dylan. Join squad 11. I need someone to chew on. (Also we have free doughnuts on wednesdays. ._.)
Yes please, join 11th squad! DK cries in the middle of the night from lack of someone's head to chew on!! Also, I didn't know you served doughnuts!! I WANT DOUGHNUTS AND YOGURT~!!! *throws tantrum* *oar* ;_;

Golde

Always Searching~
Hey everyone. Sorry about huge delay in my story, but I apparantly forgot to send stuff to a few people. Sorry, Ilforte, lol...

Anyway,

Everyone-I really do have an oar.

NL-Sure. And the date was a lie *sob* lol j/k

JH-*Thumbs up* Nice.

Ilforte-Who's Dennis :confused:

Dylan Cypher-Again, stop spamming please. PWEASE?

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
@rotrum: can't wait to read the rest.

@Golde: I have an oar irl as well. Yet again where I live, everyone has an oar. o.o
Dennis is that little Nnoitora chibi in DK's comic.

@Ilforte: lmao. I can't win at card games (especially Torture. oh god.)

@JH: nice paint work. 8D

@everyone else:
God I'm attempting to sprite Yachiru and while looking at the sprite bases I found one that looked like Ugaki/that bount I HATE. >>

Does anyone know the name of that Alaskan bull worm/hollow thing Nel has as a pet? It tried eating Gin in one of the Encyclopedias....

(I think it was...Baba...something. XD)

Golde

Always Searching~
Luppi-O yeah, I forgot, lol. *Oarfight*

And it's Bawabawa. btw.

*Steals Squad 11s chocolate donuts.

Out of all the hollows (not many) what has been your favorite?

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
Do Espada/Arrancar count?
If so it's Apollo.
If not, it's him I like....Bawabawa. XDXD

Thanks. XD

*en guarde*

FHGISSHJS MY FRIKKIN DONUTS MAN D: well you can have them I don't like the chocolate ones. ^_^ I prefer strawberry iced*WOOOOOO~*

Gonna go to Fuddruckers today. =o

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Alaskan bull worm
OMGROFLOLOLOL!!!! lol, he does look like an Alaskan Bull Worm if you ask me, xD

@Dylan: Just so ya know what Golde means when he says "stop spamming!" he means stop posting one-liners, its like the #1 rule in EVERY club. So ya know a one-liner is:

"Hey guys what's up?" and nothing else or "That was funny" or "Thanks guys! xD" stuff like that, you need more stuff in your posts, make a new topic or somethin'. Also I don't believe you told us, who's your favorite character?

Divine Riolu

Divinity
Sorry for my absence. I had....an infestation to deal with.....*glares at Dunsparces* WOW this club posts a LOT.

@Forte: Sorry, I never officially greeted you. So..welcome to the club!

@Everyone: I have no idea what the conversation is about right now.
Can someone fill me in? Also, can someone tell me if anyone has
created a new zanpaku-to or joined a Squad?

@Writers: Am I in any fics YET? *mutters under breath* (JK)

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs

Well, Ilforte became the lieutenant of squad 5, Ilforte watched NL and Luppi change clothes, Rotrum became Golde's nephew... or maybe the other way around, Rotrum told us just because he was 11 didn't mean he was hyper all the time, then he was hyper, MC15 and Golde fought an epic battle, and I stole a mod soul pill-thingy & put it in a plushie of Nnoitora. His name is Dennis. 8D

Not all in that order, but w/e.

Also, Dennis thinks you guys are insane.

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Ilforte watched NL and Luppi change clothes
NOT TRUE~!!!! MC said they were dressed but it was still a funny mini-mini-fic.

@Forte: Sorry, I never officially greeted you. So..welcome to the club!
Thanks ^^ I've joined the 5th squad and I made a zanpakutou named Shiraba Ryuujin(Silver Dragon King).

Um, a new guy named Dylan joined and Golde was pretty much just telling him to stop posting 1 liners and me and Luppi were talking about how awesome Spongebob is and then we were telling Dylan that he should join 11th squad so DK can chew on his heeaaaddd. Now the topic is on Alaskan Bull Worms and

Uh, Espada wise Grimmjow, if Vizard-wise Shinji/Kensei, if Hollow-wise Hollow Ichigo

Dylan_Cypher

Forumite Failure
I understand about rules like that it's just that my computer wasn't giving sh17 one last night and I had to try and express that as quickly and succinctly as possible. I normally have fairly substantial posts especially when I know there's a rule about it.

@DK and Ilforte and all others concerned: Alright, Alright, your arguments have thus persuaded me to join Squad 11 happy however, I still can't discern the finer political mechanics of the club and how you join what and post what where. Can I have some people stop pressuring and start enlightening me I'm a quick learner I promise.

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
@DK and Ilforte and all others concerned: Alright, Alright, your arguments have thus persuaded me to join Squad 11 happy however, I still can't discern the finer political mechanics of the club and how you join what and post what where. Can I have some people stop pressuring and start enlightening me I'm a quick learner I promise.

Okay okay okay, let's see here...

To join a squad, you simply have to say "I am joining squad [blahblahblah] and I want to be the [blahblah]"

So, since you're joining Squad 11, you have seats 3, 4, and 5 to choose from. So choose one of those.

Then, you have to post with a zanpakuto you made up using this form;

Zanpaktou Name; [The name of your designed Zanpaktou]
Type; [What type is it; Kido, Fire, Water, etc]
Zanpaktou Spirit; [what manifestation is your Zanpaktou spirit?]
Release Command; [What command do you give it for Shikai?]
Shikai Details; [What does it look like? What does it do? Effects?]
[If you do not have Bankai do not complete the following]
Bankai Name; [Does it's name differ when in Bankai?]
Bankai Details; [What does it look like? What does it do? Effects?]
Anything Else; [Any thing else about you wish to add, an image, etc]

and following the zanpakuto rules;

1) Obviously, be appropriate.

2) It can't be all powerful. Once you post it, we'll pretty much check for you, but, c'mon, we shouldn't have.

3) Do NOT copy. If one is the same as another, it will not be accepted. Not just a zanpaktou, techniques, jutsus, yugioh cards, whatever, not accepted.

4) Use the form. That's what'll be linked too, so, yeah. Images can be posted, but I'm not going to put them next to your name or anything... Credit to NL and Da.c for just about everything here.

5) Do not, I repeat, do NOT change your zanpaktou without contacting me first. Once you tell me what you plan on changing it into, you can change it if I approve.

Did I explain it well enough for you?

Dylan_Cypher

Forumite Failure
Alright now in a feat of astounding possibilities I'll take them all down in one fell swoop!!!
I wish to join Gotei 13 Squad 11 and I request the position of third seat!!!

Zanpaktou Name; Bikou Taka
Type; Shaodow/Dark Energy
Zanpaktou Spirit; A black falcon with white wing-tips and other thin stripes of white in places.
Release Command; Heki motte kuchibashi ken tsume(Tear with beak and talons)
Shikai Details; Appearance: A black and white Swallow(As in the weapon and twin-bladed short sword in a curving swooped design) with a long chain attached to the handle at the end of which is a barbed hook. The metal is a marbled black and white color.
Power:Bikou Furai-The Swallow end of the chain becomes enveloped in a black umbra and Takes flight on it's own so long as the other end of the chain is held by its wielder.
Bikou rasshu-The Swallow lashes at the opponent when given this command after it begins to fly.
Bikou Tobikomi-This command can only be given when the swallow is above the opponent it causes the swallow to perform a powerful diving attack after which the swallow returns to normal and the initial command Bikou Furai must be given.
((No Bankai for me for now))

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Nice katana!! DK, are my cookies ready yet? You know my Alaskan Bull Worm likes the strawberry filled kind, oh and:
Also, Dennis thinks you guys are insane.
Well fine Dennis! We don't like you anymore! You used to be cute and stuff but now I go >Xp at you so take that!

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
@Dylan
Nice Zanpakuto. XD

Nice katana!! DK, are my cookies ready yet? You know my Alaskan Bull Worm likes the strawberry filled kind, oh and:

Well fine Dennis! We don't like you anymore! You used to be cute and stuff but now I go >Xp at you so take that!

I was supposed to be making you cookies? ._.

....you made Dennis cry. D:

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
Hey dudes.

@Dylan: Third Seat. Hah. Xd I've got a Madarame now.

Hello, Dylan. I'm your captain Luppi and the club's official Yumichika fan.
(I'm pretty sure I said this earlier but then again I may have not.)

Yumichika can bake cookies. Remember, DK: He DID work at the SS Gourmet.

Dylan_Cypher

Forumite Failure
@Everyone who complimented Bikou Taka: Thank you for your flattering words I really appreciate them. You guys rock
@Luppi: Aye Aye Luppi Taicho!!! You did tell me somewhere that you were a fan of Yumichika. Also...Madarame!!! GREAT!!! Madarame is awesome thought not my favorite character he does kick *****.

As for who my Bleach Role Model it has to be the KING OF COMMERCE, THE RULER OF RETAIL, URAHARA KISUKE!!!