• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
Its all coming together now……
It was together since back in 05.

I vote that you had too much firewater xD
Nah I'm not big on firewater. D: blehh.

Anyway.

New topic:

Your favorite Bleach beat collection song?
I like both of Szayel/Apollo's and We (Squad 11's. XD Yumichika sings pretty.)

Golde

Always Searching~
bHey, on page 1, we're number 3 in post numbers, Gay'Lesbian Alliance is #1, then the Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club.

Is Dtechno life on there? If so, that.

lol

If you could combine two people together and then make them Chibi...well, who would they be?

Prob. 11th Taicho and Fukutaicho.

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
I don't know what to say, maybe, uh, I feel for you. I hope you don't continue down your road of darkness o_O
Nah I'm not big on firewater. D: blehh.
Yay~!! You get 4 1/2 style points :D

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs

OH GOD MEMORIIIIIIIIIIIIIES.

Your favorite Bleach beat collection song?
The Szayel ones~ His voice is so dreamy. <3

If you could combine two people together and then make them Chibi...well, who would they be?
Nnoitora and Szayel! *Oar'd*

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
yo Golde-taichou..

You put my Yachiru sprite under DK's name in the gallery.

Apache and Soi Fon.... XD

Divine Riolu

Divinity
@Forte and DK: Thanks for filling me in guys, I really appreciate it! :) And Forte, I'm not gonna call you Ylforte, if that's okay with you. I'll just stick with 'Forte'.

@Forte and NL: Yeah, Spongebob rocks!!!! *Flashes thumbs-up to Spongebob lovers out there* I didn't get to watch that newest special, I forgot what it was called.

@Everyone: WTF!!!!!!!!!! ROTRUM IS 11?!?!?!? WOW. I did NOT see that one coming.

Dylan_Cypher

Forumite Failure
Hello everyone I'm back!!!

@MC15: Konpatchi...roflmaool

I've a sig of................................................................................BLEACH-FORM ME!!!
at least two hours of color edit work right there lol!!!

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
@Everyone: WTF!!!!!!!!!! ROTRUM IS 11?!?!?!? WOW. I did NOT see that one coming
Really? I found it quite easy to tell that he was 11, then again I'm around ALLOT of 11 year olds all the time so >_>

SPONGEBOB R0X0RZ~!!!
I don't mind if you just call me Forte, or you could call me Alex, doesn't really matter :D

@Dylan: NO! I will not call you "Tsuwa-san" I will call you "Tsuwa-kun" as a demanded "san" is not an earned one XP

Dylan_Cypher

Forumite Failure
...? I didn't mean it as a demmanded "san"...."kun" is just fine...........Maybe I should have changed that to 'You can' Just call me Tsuwa-san. Aw well I'll fret over it later lol.

@All you Spongebob fans: I'm sorry that I cannot agree with you......It was funny for awhile then my little cousin insisted on watching it while my favorite anime at the time was on....I woke up early to watch it and everything but of course the demonic cousin gets what he wants...hence I was forced to watch or listen to the sponge for a full hour while on another channel my show was running.........:( -_-

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
@Dylan: lol, cousins can be weird, trust me, I know -_-

I didn't mean it as a demmanded "san"
Oh yes you did, you did~!! I'm kidding, I was just playing around with ya ;)

Dylan_Cypher

Forumite Failure
@Ilforte: Yeah...Hilaaaaaaaaariousssss

Here's a question for ya, what do you think is, so far, the most epic fight...(Using spoilers of course)
IchigovGrimmjow: The way their characteristics are so similar and yet in opposition. They both keep coming back throughout the fight Not to mention that it's the longest fight I've seen in Hueco Mundo. I haven't seen past the second episode of the NnoitravIchigo fight so please let me know if your choice is beyond that so I can debate whether or not to spoil it for myself.

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
>< morning everyone.
Most epic fight

Ayasegawa vs. Charlotte. =o

God am I starving...
hey guys, once I learn how to white-be-gone .gifs I can make blinkies for you (my only example is the one in my sig, but I have WAY better ones...but they need to be white be goned x.x

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Most Epic Fight
I would say Kenpachi vs. Ichigo / Ichigo vs. Byakuya / Ichigo vs. Grimmjow
Ichigo makes the most epic fights

Good Morning Luppi ^_^
Good Morning all Members, off to school~!! ;_;

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
today i found out im allergic to make up :(
epic fights, ummmm, ulquiorra vs ANYBODY
and if i saw my fav bleach chars(orihime, matsumoto, nel(child or adult) ulquiorra, nnioitra, uryu) walkin down the street i would do... things to them 0.o except ulquiorra, nnoitra and uryu... well maybe nnoitra :p nah jkin

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
What is up with merging with Zanpaktou's now i mean i was like the first one in this club 2 do it lol but no harm done as long as your strong it doesnt matter but jus know that my Merger is the strongest of all time

O.O ... really? i didn't know you did that ... aww crap sorry i didn't know you merged i didn't mean to copy, it's just an appearance change because having claws is awesome

also i realised that SPPF ate my post saying this;

It is now a 3rd Squad requirement to have a multi type Zanpaktou to join ... >]

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
and if i saw my fav bleach chars(orihime, matsumoto, nel(child or adult) ulquiorra, nnioitra, uryu) walkin down the street i would do... things to them 0.o except ulquiorra, nnoitra and uryu... well maybe nnoitra :p nah jkin

What kind of things? 8D

Most Epic Fight
Nnoitora vs Kenny~

*DK are obvious*

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
yay but NL doesnt that mean that everyone who wants to join will steal our unique zanpaktous :'( my poor tenshi
ooh i forgot that one GO KEN-CHAN BEST |ENTRANCE IN A MOVIE EVER