• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Daniel: *pokes Dennis* hello. *keeps poking*

Dennis: o_O;; Why are you poking me? D:

If you could go on a Date with any character, who would it be and why?
oh MC15, you and your easy to answer topics~ <3
Nnoitora or Szayel.

Possibly both. o.o

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
If you could have a mod konpaku, which bleach-character plushie would you put it in

If you guys don't know my answer to this you sure as hell cannot take a hint.

If you could go on a Date with any character, who would it be and why?
Yumichika <<
Not Ulquiorra, Yumichika.

or Mayuri. o.o

Divine Riolu

Divinity
@Rotrum: I swear to anything that I'm telling the truth. I was born in August..SCORE!!!! I'M THE YOUNGEST SHINIGAMI HERE!!

Sorry....got carried away.

Anyways, as an 11, I stand up for totally stopping and removing any traces of this gross discussion.

Anyways, I dunno why, but Jack Black seems good for Yammy-just make him taller. (LOL). Maybe he would be good for Chad, I dunno....

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
If you could go on a Date with any character,who would it be and why?
Ichigo he seems like he would be a real gentle men and protect me and we could also have funny moments and all that cool stuff who would make an awesome boyfriend!

I forget the number but I saw it last night and I liked it I love Byakuya Kuchiki part where he comes in to protect his little sis that part is so awesome oh and of course Kenpachi is awesome to!

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Oh yeah that reminds me… JIM CAREY RULEZ!!!! I loved Liar Liar and Bruce Almighty, and I've been watching the Mask since I was 4 8D Jack Black would probably be more of a Kyoraku or a Kon, just seems to fit him somehow(loved Kung Fu Panda 8D) Anyway, on topic

If you could go on a Date with any character who would it be and why?
I don't date, but I'll humor you and pretend I do. Hinamori 8D

@DK: According to your fic you'd date both of them, possibly at the same time >>; Though, Santa Teresa meaning Saint Tarisa was hilarious xD

What the heck is wrong with you guys!o_O
So what you didn't catch on when we went around screaming Cereal an- *oar'd I mean << Peaches and cream, its obvious we have e-shoes, which is a very high level of issues 8D

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Anyways, as an 11, I stand up for totally stopping and removing any traces of this gross discussion.

immature much? sorry but i dont see what your age has got to do with anything ... it's life, you'll come to it sooner or later

i wouldn't

i'm a cold hearted b*tch who hates relationships and doesn't have a life

plus i hate you all for ignoring my topic, which was decent for once -_-

dario

Banned
i'm a cold hearted b*tch who hates relationships and doesn't have a life

plus i hate you all for ignoring my topic, which was decent for once -_-
yes you are you are a very cold person
hmmm. dont know but maybe rangiku

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
yes you are you are a very cold person

for your sake that had better be a joke ... >D

aww i miss DaC.14 ... TT.TT

no seriously if i had to date any of them, had to, then it would probably be Urahara, why? because he reminds me of myself so much

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
@Dario
Could you please credit Mimori Kiryu for that banner in your sig? </nit-picky

immature much? sorry but i dont see what your age has got to do with anything ... it's life, you'll come to it sooner or later

Thankyou, NL~ >w<

I'll pay attention to your topic. D:

What do you think the order of the Shinigami Taicho's are? From strongest to Weakest?
Yamamoto [Obviously]
Kyouraku [See above]
Ukitake [As well]
Kenpachi [duuh]
Unohana [Seriously, haven't you ever wondered why EVERYONE seems so scared of her? o_O;;]
Mayuri [because he's a DIRTY CHEATER. D:<]
Soi Fon
Byakuya
Komamura
Histugaya [*hides* o.o]

Whatever happened to Chii? I haven't seen her in a while...

dario

Banned
no seriously if i had to date any of them, had to, then it would probably be Urahara, why? because he reminds me of myself so much
alright not trying hurt anyones feelings but it seems there is a lot of girls here or many gay men in this club
and who is Dac. 14?

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
alright not trying hurt anyones feelings but it seems there is a lot of girls here or many gay men in this club
and who is Dac. 14?
Yes, there are ALLOT of girls here >_> NL is a girl, DK's a girl, Luppi's a girl, Chii is a girl *hides* Dunno who Dac is, though everyone misses him =/ he's a Captain, check the front page. I don't think anyone here is gay, though nobody seems to have anything against it >_> changing subject -->
/
/
New topic < - - -
What do you think the order of the Shinigami Taicho's are? From strongest to Weakest?
Yamato
Kyoraku
Ukitake
Unohana
Kenpachi
Byakuya
Soifon
Komomaru
Hitsugaya(he still hasn't mastered Bankai; doesn't mean he isn't one of the coolest chars.)

^Yah, my thoughts.

dario

Banned
oooo k.
um i was thinking of making a little/short story of me against gold why
i dont know it came to my head oops i forgot
The ? is should i make or not it would be my first.

rotrum

Ice Cold
So NL ihas turned emo because she misses Da.c alot?

Wow Dari ois gonna be killed by both MC15 and NL...

Dario was revived once more. Luppi had beat him fiercely and decided he had had enoguh and walked away. Dario, with many bones broken, slowly recovered, laying in a alley in sereitei, where LUppi had beaten him. But he soon called NL a very cold person and said he would date MC15's favorite Chlorox character, Rangiku. NL and MC passed by echother when no one was around. They quickly established a truce. They were to hunt down Dario at midnight.

NL and MC dashed through the cold, reietsu-filled air toward dario's house, in the outskirts of Sereitei. Dario awoke, screaming, and saw his house was on fire. He rushed out to see an armored MC and NL, surrounded with giant symbols for fire.

"Not agian" Dario sighed.

NL drew every elemental symbol she knew in the air. and out of eahc symbol cam a small colored ball. She had created 10 ice, water, earth, plant, wind, fire, lightning, light, dark, and magma. They were represented as dark blue, light blue, brown, green, tranparent, red, white, yellow, black, and dark red, respectively. She jusggled the balls with perfect aim and grace, each ball glowed brighter and the element began to surround its ball. The reietsu given off from one ball alone was enoguh to force Dario to his knees.

Meanwhile MC began to glow bright red. He spontaneously burst into flames, he had an/a aura/barrier of pure blue fire. The fires began to lick Dario and some of the fire was absorbed by NL's Balls (fire and magma). A coat of magma reinforced his armor and he made a fiery sword of lava and fire. In his other hand was a spear of the same properties. The heat alone made dario want to take his clothes off.

MC nad NL were at their full powers. MC transformed his spear into a bow awith infinite lava arrows. The fired the arrows all aropund Dario, he could not move even if NL and MC weren't pushing him down with reietsu. Dario wanted to scream but his mouth nad eyes were completely shut. He shouted in his mind his bnakai, but his sanpkautou was broken intp pieces and was slowly dissolving.

Nl's balls were about 10 miles in radius and were like planets. The Earth ball was like mars, the water oe like neptune, and the ice like Uranus. The fire was like Venus, and the plant was a large fertile Earth. each of thme was compressed, with double the power and fired at Dario at the same time as MC fired all his fire and lava at him. All that was left of Dario was a humongous crater that was so large it reached Earth, Hueco Mundo, and even some worlds that were unknown at the time.

Forte I'm killed you off of my fanfic for callnig Hitsugaya weak. You'l lget eaten by one of the espada by accident.

the Dac trying to hit on y ou was funny...I remember in your first chapter oyu kicked him into a wall NL>.

All hitsugaya hass to do to kill you is stab you (draogn hail flower) or bite you (watch the two movies). Either way he will frese you to the core.

random nickames are being used for NL's question

Old-man Yama and former capt. aisen
Kyou and Uki and former capt foxface
Ken-chan
Uno and hitsu
Mayuri And former capt Tousen
soi
Komomaru
bya

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Okay guys, let's never talk about that little mishap that happened two nights ago ever again, okay? k good. >>

oooo k.
um i was thinking of making a little/short story of me against gold why
i dont know it came to my head oops i forgot
The ? is should i make or not it would be my first.

Work on your spelling, punctuation, etc etc, and we'll think about it. D: </moar nit-picky

dario

Banned
dang that was awesome even though i got killed
i wish i was on the other side though beatin up on someone else
so should i write the fic i already got the title
Lightning vs. Lightninng Grand General vs. 3rd Seat.
^couldnt think of anything better
Edit: not every is perfect and guess i will work on it.

Last edited:

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Okay guys, let's never talk about that little mishap that happened two nights ago ever again, okay? k good. >>
What mishap was I involved 8D I have a bad memory ;_;

Forte I'm killed you off of my fanfic for callnig Hitsugaya weak.
Okay, you can stop it now this is getting really old. I don't care if you are 11, that is being really immature, you need to stop. I just stated that Hitsugaya was the weakest of the Captains as he is the youngest and hasn't had much time to train, its not his fault and when not compared to the Captains he is one of the best characters, its my opinion and obviously I'm in a bad mood right now D:< grr. Plus, I never did anything wrong to you! And it all started because you "forgot" to read the word "hypothetically" the closest thing I said that was mean(which it wasn't really) was asking you why you spelled bad in your posts but spelled really good in your fics, and look at Dario we've commented on his grammar and spelling a couple times and he hasn't acted offended(which Dario I am sorry if I offended you) but its extremely obvious(to me) that I'm in a bad mood, rawr!

@Dario: Golde would destroy you in a mili-second, no need to make a fic about it.

Last edited:

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
dang thanks for putting me down
i was actually going to make it a bit interesting
i guess it will never happen
Your welcome 8D jk. Sorry, you can if you want, you'll just have to make something where some creeps ganged up on Golde and sucked most his Reiatsu for it to be a long epic battle, other wise Golde would win pretty quick, he's the Sotaichou. That'd be like Hitsugaya challenging Yamamoto, Hitsu would lose fast. But if you want to you can write it, I can't really stop you can I? Sorry if I was offensive, still in a bad mood, happy thanksgiving 8D