• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

dario

Banned
Stoc why do you think that you are strong enough to kill me in your "fic" you do know that there is no way that you could even kill me in one attack ask other people and see who says you would win...... New topic
Who would win Me or Stoc?
P.S Golde have you made a chapter about squad 6? and if you have what chapter

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Dario, hold your anger up! You didn't die, you just got hurt for comic relief. And don't get all worked up on me writing about you. You weren't really active in the debates on here, so that was the way I got you in my fic.

Who would win: Dario or Stoc?
That's right! I'm answering this question! Anyway, this would actually be a draw. Since Dario is a captain, and I'm a fifth seat Bankai-user, it would be inconclusive who would win. So yeah.

Golde

Always Searching~
Um, Squad Six...no, it was 1,2,3,4,11, and 13.

Winner-guy

Stoc.

Because I'd help him because darios overconfident.

dario

Banned
All right i guess i overreacted so i apologize (enjoy it because i dont say it a lot) but stop flattering me i am not a captin as you said here
Since Dario is a captain, and I'm a fifth seat Bankai-user, it would be inconclusive who would win. So yeah
@ golde is i possible to get a bow and arrow not like quincies though just plain o bow and arrow

Chii

First Time Cosplayer
A Type-Writer.... Wow... Thats Old... Oh Well ^^

And Stoc, Golde is a guy, unless he has sumthing to tell us?
Or Am I Mistaken.

Yay my AMV is 99% done rendering ^^ ITS DONE!! time to upload to Youtube *Sparkly Eyes*

Divine Riolu

Divinity
Sorry I've been gone for so long, I wuz kinda ...er....busy.. Anyways, someone fill me in on the current stuffe! :)

@Golde: Kinda late, but nice Fic! I'm fine with my character, he seems pretty nice. I have to give you special thanks because (*glares at other authors in club*) yours' is the only fic I'm in. (correct me NICELY if I'm wrong).

@Dario & Stoc: On first look, it looks like Dario would win, being a 3rd seat above a 5th seat and all, but hey, people never cease to surprise. I have to give Dario a little support though, being my 3rd seat. SQUAD 6 FOREVER!!!

Golde

Always Searching~
Lol. Yes, I am a man. 16 years old. Male, 6'4''. Big-*** feet.

Chii, u must link to AMV.

I'd just like to say, it's really ahrd finding sandals, lol. Or shoes, for that matter. Stores don't carry size 18.

Chii

First Time Cosplayer
Ok Golde, Once i upload it on youtube, i canceled it cus it was taking FOREVER. Its An AMV for The Show Vampire Knight, cus i didnt have any clips of Bleach. Bleach is my 2nd One.

Vampire Knight Amv
Song: Disturbia xD

Lols. I'm 12 AND i'm 5 feet 7inches and my shoe size is 8 1/2 -_-

SIZE 18?!!!!

OMG!!! BIG FOOT! WE'VE SOLVED THE MYSTERY TO BIGFOOT!Jk, That is pretty big feet though

arceus03

DK: No, I mean don't mention it. Luppi will kill me if he finds out I ditched him!

Luppi's a GIRL D:

Nice chapter btw XD

@DR Pretty much happened. Lots of topics, (including one about a character being a president of some sort << ), and new chapters from Golde & MC15. Jinchuuriki's gone on a vacation to China, Luppi made an OC called Darryl whose resurreccion is a tapeworm, Golde falling in love with the tapeworm....

Golde

Always Searching~
*Kicks Mizuhashis arse*

Chii, I should post pics. They really are huge.

Also, should be starting Chapter 10 soon, got a way to start it. Introducing more Captains, maybe a Lt. or two.

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
Y'know they say half your shoe size is your-*oar*

>< anyways.

Yes dude I'm female. Hard to believe but...mhm.
ohhh amv. D: sucks I don't like Vampire Knight.

Can't wait to read chapter..

arceus03

*Kicks Mizuhashis arse*

Chii, I should post pics. They really are huge.

Also, should be starting Chapter 10 soon, got a way to start it. Introducing more Captains, maybe a Lt. or two.

What? It's the truth XD
It's the truth that hurts, right?

Okay, jk.

Oh Golde, about that 3rd captain again, what if she meets Hollows? Can she make them not fight, too?

Golde

Always Searching~
Mizuhashi-It's cool, I don't even remember...oh, yeah, you were implying sexual things about me and a tapeworm.

Yes, Shinzui eases their anger, which stops their will to fight. Then, y'know, impailing.

And Luppi-That rumor is just absolutely wrong. Half? I think not.

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
DAngit Chii your 1'5 taller than me...

Uhhh Tapeworms are genderless...

wow...those are some big feet...

who is the strongest non-main character
YUmichika, he is unimportant but killed the ugly guy in one move.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Ok since many of us are having indentity issues with other members, i am the following;

Female [damn straight]
Tall [5' 8"]
Shoe Size 6 [small feet for a tall person i know >.<]
Blonde [i am in top set for everything, dont make any dumb jokes with me]
Tomboy [i hate pink, and women who can't stand up for themselves]
Depressed [i have my reasons]
Antisocial [...i have no comment here]
A Dreamer [as in i'd rather be somewhere else most of the time]
However, when given sugar, goes very hyper

>.>;

My tablet has gone bust because i couldnt find the CD to upload it to my new temporary computer until my room is redecorated [i'm having japanese elements in it XD] so no piccy's for you peeps for some time, but Fan fics will keep coming.

Allon took up 8 pages just rawring and groaning for heaven's sake, until it finally got owned ... sheesh

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
lmao. I'm only 5 feet... I'm quite short compared to most of you guys. D: And a female for those of you who don't know... idk why you wouldn't though.

Allon took up 8 pages just rawring and groaning for heaven's sake, until it finally got owned ... sheesh

Guy just didn't want to die, did he?

btw, NL, I'm trying not to sound impatient buuuut... how's my praying mantis coming along? XD

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
btw, NL, I'm trying not to sound impatient buuuut... how's my praying mantis coming along? XD

It's not, is the simple answer
the complicated answer [although slightly more informative] - My room was stripped out, my computer is stored away, i'm on another one in the house, tabletless, with a stupid roll ball mouse which i cannot do anything with and a screwed up keyboard, that i literally have to punch to enter a letter [it's quite stiff -_-]

*sigh*

Gomen, i get my room back just after xmas ... ><