• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bleach Club

Golde

Always Searching~
I know, TBH, I just thought it might get confusing if I linked it to your post on the front page...Also, I hated the spacing...X|

I also hate how I had to end this ****ing chapter. I liked the original ending better.

...I think I'll make a topic.

Which Bleach character would you most like as a golf buddy?

Ken P. Him slicing the ball in half, getting all mad, and destroying the damn course.

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
ok fine then. e.e

God I answer Ayasegawa wiuth every topic.
So I'm gonna say Mayuri...
he can explain the science behind golf...

(actually that sounds boring. I'm saying Yumichika anyway so I can watch him curse at the golf club when he misses the little hole)

re_sHa

Das Sein, Das Sollen
darth_kitty said:
Who? Iba? My brother? Me? Szayel? Nnoitora? All the espada? o_O

Sha~ what's your opinion on Nnoitora/Szayel anyways? XD

Iba of course~ XD

my opinion ? hmm .. I dont know but I think Nnoitora is like a freak ... -_-
and jeez, those teeth doesn't suit with him -_-
his smile is similar with kenpachi .. I think a battle freak like them have a big smiles like that XD

szayel apporo ? that pink guy ?
same like Nnoitora [I'm sorry to say like this, coz I know ya like it] he's kinda a freak of something . :p
mm .. and his releases is .. kinda odd =_= yeah especially the skill called "Gabriel" or something .. is pretty odd -_-

golf guy ? Tessai maybe ?

Wats up u guys...jus stopin by to say u know hi and to announce thaat i hve decided to ask Shiba Kuukaku to the dance although i also want to ask Momo as well....im stuck u guys i really came here to ask yall which one i should ask im kinda stuck on dis one.... mean while i will start buyin things 4 tha party on Wed.

Probably Yamamoto cause u would think he is experienced in Golf....

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
^ im sorry i read 'Wed' as 'Weed' and i was like 'WOAH!~'

How come you didn't like Ilforte? He was cool.

He was rude, annoying, and had no respect for others.

-_- .... sorry to say it, but yeah, im in a catty mood.

No manga speak? *reads manga* oh right

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
Iba of course~ XD

my opinion ? hmm .. I dont know but I think Nnoitora is like a freak ... -_-
and jeez, those teeth doesn't suit with him -_-
his smile is similar with kenpachi .. I think a battle freak like them have a big smiles like that XD

szayel apporo ? that pink guy ?
same like Nnoitora [I'm sorry to say like this, coz I know ya like it] he's kinda a freak of something . :p
mm .. and his releases is .. kinda odd =_= yeah especially the skill called "Gabriel" or something .. is pretty odd -_-

golf guy ? Tessai maybe ?

oh boy. ._.
Hope DK doesn't kill you.
I won't defend you either. Squad 11 policy. XP

Hey Flash_Step. XD
lmao in an rp, Zaraki and Kukkaku are dating. XD
(it's the same rp where Loly and Menoly are Grimmjow's kids.)

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
@Re_Sha
LET ME AT HER I'LL STRANGLE HER UNTIL HER EYEBALLS POP OUT AND THEN I'LL SCOOP HER INSIDES OUT AND EAT THEM FOR BREAKFAST AND DUMP HER ROTTING DISGUSTING CARCASS IN A RIVER!! >.>

Barragan. o.o

Last edited:

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
Just watched the movie: Memories of Nobody. it was okay although the villains werent really expanded upon. it was hey theres a vilain *slice* okay theres another one *stab* etc. although they did it in an awesome fashion i must say.

also i still dont get how senna is also a soul reaper but meh.

and theres a party? im taking soifon.

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
MoN was awesome.
Because Soi Fon killed that chick who was about to kill....yeah. >>

I thought Senna wasn't a soul reaper. o.o
but yet again idk. e.e

Good choice, Senbon. 8D

New topic. idk if you guys wanna answer it but yeah.

Who IS the prettier one? Charlotte or Ayasegawa?
Lmao.
Charlotte was civilized when he sayd he judges by inner beauty.
But Ayasegawa, is WAY prettier. >>

Calm down Maddy....*gives tylenol*

Golde

Always Searching~
As long as they don't cut that cord in Georgia again, I should be here tommorrow.

I'll try posting that story whenever...but, yeah.

Also...Notice

From Thursday to Monday, I will be on hiatus. So, yeah.

Golde

Always Searching~
....Yaoi time? o.o

Yeah, I figured -_-

Let's try this...

~~~

Tamarensa leaned against Medusa, asleep. Tamarensa had always thought of Medusa as a mother, and Medusa had treated Tamarensa like her daughter.

Iki, of course, was still a bit hateful toward Medusa. He, like Tamarensa, was a die-hard follower of the ways of the Shinigami Slayers.

Medusa shifted a bit, brushing some of her medium long brown hair from her eyes. She would never tell Iki or Tamarensa this, of course, but she was starting to wonder if the Soul Society was as terrible as their leader had said. They all seemed so dedicated. Even that man; She despised him for the days of torture, but she could sense the pain in his voice.

She sat there, stroking Tamarensa’s soft hair, before drifting off herself

~~~

The 13th Squad Captain, San, as he was called, sat upon one of the gates, smoking his usual cigarette, and scratching his neck.

“Well, this is bull.” He rubbed his scalp. “It’s friggin hot.”

He looked out on the horizon, and thought he saw some movement in the distance.

He looked harder, and it seemed as if the trees were moving, as if a great army was advancing toward the Soul Society.

He stood, to get a better look…and, sure enough, something was coming. “****”.

He turned and ran.

~~~

Golde was still sitting at his desk. He had nothing. No plan. No headquarters. No real information. At this point, the entire Soul Society was a sitting duck.

Then, a familiar foot burst through the door.

“Dammit San!” Golde turned from his desk, just as a hand shoved Golde’s head toward the window.

“Look dammit.”

Golde turned his eyes toward the window, and his expression instantly changed from anger to surprise. “What the…”

”We need everyone ready, now Golde.”

~~~

Just fifteen minutes later, a majority of the Captains had been gathered in front of the South Gate, where, only a few hundred feet into the woods, something was coming.

“We’re not going to lie, we have no idea what this is,” said San, facing the other Captains. “But, we believe it is a full-scale invasion. We know, or rather, think we know, that only 6 members are left in this, “Organization” (Air quotes) but, let’s not underestimate them, even if there is a small chance of them overtaking us, there’s still a chance, and there’s the risk of casualties. So, prepare yourselves, all of you, for the fight of your lives.”

~~~

Medusa awoke with a start. She carefully rose, trying her best not to awaken Tamarensa, and moved to the bars.

“It’s almost time,” She said, a tear forming in her eye.

*Gasp* Oh my beejeezers it worked...

Last edited:
Golde that chapter was....short and yet exciting that everyone is waiting 4 this thing to come out of the woods....

Ok ok ok ok ok the moment i have been waiting 4....TURN BACK THE PENDULUM EPISODES!!!....gosh im so happy ive been waiting 4 this 4 the longest...

rotrum

Ice Cold
yaoi time..? Good luc k with that DK

uhh nice chapter but I wish It wasn't so cliff-hanger...y...ish, cliffhangeryish

Come back soon GOlde

Must fill up post...

when is the cext chap with ulqwuirra coming up?

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
yaoi time..? Good luc k with that DK

Actually I don't think there will be a yaoi time this time. I'm pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel. (My barrel atleast. I'm not going yaoi hunting on DA or photobucket... too much do not want there for me.)

I think we'll have a funny bleach videos time this time. 8D

when is the cext chap with ulqwuirra coming up?

Tomorrow. o.o

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Actually I don't think there will be a yaoi time this time. I'm pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel. (My barrel atleast. I'm not going yaoi hunting on DA or photobucket... too much do not want there for me.)

I'll be there to pick up the slack - no worries 'ey? 8D

Manga = biggest cliffy ever ... =_= damn it all

arceus03

Only 4 pages over 2 weeks? This club certainly has seen better times XD
Where are the others? Starh, Dylan, DR etc.. And.. dac.

Thx 4 accepting meh !

and Ree, ya can call me Sha if ya want ^^

Which Bleach Character would you WILLINGLY and UNWILLINGLY fight ?

Willingly : Inoue Orihime . and Unohana (maybe?)

Over my dead body >D
Anyways welcome ^_^ though probably too late by now XP

We need to see her fight. As well as Unohana and Nanao...o.o

Huh? Did someone say Unohana?

WONDERWICE. Seriously I think we've seen him like.... twice out of the whole manga. Once when Luppi/etc invaded Karakura, and another time when he stopped Gin from approaching Tosen. I wanna see some more of Wonderwice, he's so cute~

Wonderwice WAS in the manga? When? Where? Which chapter?

Oh MC is your final chapter coming any soon?

Aaanndd.. Golde, I don't think you have added MC's 18th chapter to the front page... yet.

Last edited:

Divine Riolu

Divinity
@Arceus03: I'm right here.

Yeah, I'm sorry Golde and all members of the Bleach club. I've been gone a little too long, and I really have no explanation. But I'm back, and (I dunno) better than ever!

Any new faces here? Anyone wanna join Squad 6? WE HAVE SAKE. LOTS AND LOTS OF SAKE. lol jk (or do we...?)

Anyways, I also guess I'll start posting again.

In reference to the Bleach chapters, I can pretty much tell that Ulquiorra will probably be a snake.

And golf buddy? Who came up with that? And yeah, I'd say Yammamoto, he's probably had loads of experience.

Divine Riolu

Divinity
@Arceus03: I'm right here.

Yeah, I'm sorry Golde and all members of the Bleach club. I've been gone a little too long, and I really have no explanation. But I'm back, and (I dunno) better than ever!

Any new faces here? Anyone wanna join Squad 6? WE HAVE SAKE. LOTS AND LOTS OF SAKE. lol jk (or do we...?)

Anyways, I also guess I'll start posting again.

In reference to the Bleach chapters, I can pretty much tell that Ulquiorra will probably be a snake.

And golf buddy? Who came up with that? And yeah, I'd say Yammamoto, he's probably had loads of experience.