• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The BLeague

Which Tier list should we use in this league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
The BLeague
Introduction
Welcome to the BLeague! If you're wondering what "BLeague" means, it's BL league. From this, you can probably guess what pokemon are allowed- yes, BL and below pokemon. This is the perfect place to escape endless streams of brongzongs and infernapes, so enjoy your stay here! It should also be noted that this is my first time starting a league, so yeah... I just know I'm gonna screw up somewhere... We'll be using Regileague's (or whatever it's called) tier list, which means these pokes are not allowed in this league.
Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Shaymin
Wobbuffet

Azelf
Blissey
Breloom
Bronzong
Celebi
Cresselia
Donphan
Dragonite
Dugtrio
Dusknoir
Electivire
Forretress
Gengar
Gliscor
Gyarados
Heatran
Heracross
Hippowdon
Infernape
Jirachi
Lucario
Machamp
Magnezone
Mamoswine
Milotic
Metagross
Porygon-Z
Rhyperior
Salamence
Scizor
Skarmory
Snorlax
Spiritomb
Starmie
Suicune
Swampert
Tangrowth
Tentacruel
Togekiss
Tyranitar
Vaporeon
Weavile
Yanmega
Zapdos
The rules. Read em or DIE!
All SPPf rules apply
No OU pokemon AT ALL!
Be honest
All battles follow standard rules.
Be active. No sense joining anything if you are'nt there when we need you to be.
NO HACKS! This is important!
NO DISCONNECTING ON PURPOSE! This is equally important.
that's just about it.
The Battles
Right... this is probably what you've been waiting for- them battles. This League will accept up to 5 gyms. However, is there is a huge demand I'll open up more gyms. All challengers wishing to challenge a leader must do so via PM. Same goes for me. You will need to tell me if you've beaten 3 or more gym leaders before battling me. The gyms need not consist of pokemon of just one type. Just BL pokemon or below and fun. The gyms and gym leaders are:
Note: not accepting any more leaders! If you want to become a leader, you will have to unseat an existing leader (read below)
The Leaders:
Cheezman
Theme: Says he definately has one. Not much is known yet.
Can record battles and upload em on Youtube. Just try to use hacks against him or DC on purpose.
Team's still under construction. That sucks...
Blaze The Pokemon Master
gym name: Night Gym
badge:night badge
name: Lucas fc: 5155 3726 1475
prize: the challenger chooses any item they want that i have because i have them all
johny2hai
Gym Name: The bus stop
Badge: the dbz badge ill pm the winner the link
Your ingame name and FC: johny Fc 0301 7213 0794 (darn, his FC in his sig is SO DARN SMALL! PM me if I made a mistake with his FC and it'd be corrected ASAP)
Prize: a poke with 31 ivs in atk
A breif description of your gym: i only battle UU standard rule and btw everything else is in the other pm

Iggly
Gym Name: Iggly's Forest
Badge: Mantis Badge
Your ingame name and FC: Iggly (2578-0971-0221)
Prize: Bug Poke with breed moves
A breif description of your gym: 5 Bugs/1 'wildcard' (might also be another bug xD)
Battles will be held lvl 100 single, standard rules apply, best of luck!

Zog the Stout
Gym Name: Diversity Gym
Badge: Metronome Badge
Leader: Anya (3824-1298-2121)
Prize: The baby version of any one of the Pokemon I battled you with (Your Choice), potentially with Breeding/TM Moves, and holding a TM for Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower or Psychic (Again, your choice)
The Diversity Gym is a gym which applies the use of all elemental types of pokemon and move. Primarily wielded are the powers of Fire, Ice, Electricity and Psychic, though nothing is quite what you'd expect. Challengers who wish to claim a Metronome Badge will need to be prepared for every type of opponent, and must also remember that nothing is quite as they'd expect it to be.
Gym Rules: Single Battle, 6vs6 Lv100. Standard Rules, plus Item Clause in effect. DC once, we rematch if I believe it was an honest mistake. DC twice, I won't battle you again. Hacks, no strikes at all. You use a Hack, you don't battle me. Simple as. I will, of course, be following the same rules as you guys
Note - I will respond to and accept challenges in this thread, however, I may not always check it. If you want to be certain that your challenge is read and responded to, please be sure to PM me! I am on GMT, and I will post here if I have time and want to battle (dont worry it, Zog. It's all covered in the league rules)

Becoming a leader
For the sake of tidiness, all the people who wants to be a leader have to use this form:
Gym Name:
Badge: (optional)
Your ingame name and FC
Prize: (optional
A breif description of your gym. (optional)
Unseating a leader
If you want to unseat a leader, there are a few ways in which you can do so:
1- By either proving that a leader hacks or DCs on purpose.
2- By showing that you are far more skillful than the leader you are planning to unseat. You have to beat him twice in a row, without any game changing hax. Should any outrageous hax occur, the battle will have to be redone. remember, only 2 in a row victories count, so if you beat a leader once, he beats you and you beat him again, you cannot unseat the leader. Also, attempts to unseat a leader should be made known in advance. And no, because I am so biased I cannot be unseated :p.

After you defeat 3 or more gyms, you may challenge me. You will get points for beating me/ gym leaders. The more pokemon you have left in your party alive after you defeat the leaders/ me, the more points you get. Eg if you survive with 3 pokes left you get 3 points. Statused pokemon are only worth 0.5 points though. However, if you wish to challenge me without going through the hassle of beating the 3 gym leaders, you are free to extend out a challenge to me. Bear in mind I usually do BL battles only, unless otherwise specified. However, if you defeat me without going through the gym leaders, you won't get any...
Prizes
I can see your eyes beginning to light up- cool your jets. I don't have much to offer. Gym leaders have to offer their own prizes if they want to. The Pokemon I can give away as prizes are:
The EVed pokes
These cost 1 point each
Shiny Moltres
Gardevior
Lanturn
Espeon
Gengar
Sandslash
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Sharpedo
Thyplosion
Ho-oh
Venusaur
Charizard
Blissey
Quagsire
Blastoise
Cafable
Seadra (I lack a freaking dragon scale >.<)
Items
These cost 0.5 points each
Macho Brace
Power items
Rare Candies
Vitamins
heart Scales
Scope lens
Lucky Eggs
Amulet Coins
Master Balls
TMs 1-50, excluding 21,18,45
Pinch Berries, excluding that raise crit hit ratio berry.

I know its not much...
Cavern of doom, stuff and things
Yep, the rulebreakers go here. If you break any of the aforementioned rules and you'll get a warning. Break em twice and you get dumped here. Hackers and DCers get dumped here instantly without warning. Needless to say people here won't be seeing any action in the BLeague until either I get drunk or they manage to convince me they are not worthy of being dumped here.
Them rulebreakers.
Pikachu1070, because he hacks. He was once a leader, and that just sucks, ok? Proof? He said this in his battle thread.
i do use pokesav
but i always make sure they are legit
i use this RNG
http://www.random.org/integers/?num=6&min=0&max=31&col=6&base=10&format=html&rnd=new
for IV's
if you feel that you have to remove me from the league, so be it
Challengers
If you want to challenge the league, send me a PM or post here. You'll be added ASAP given that you are not blacklisted either in the DP battle blacklist or the DC blacklist
The Vorpal Tom (I hope I got the name right...)
El Panda
LordFeraligatr (I hope I got the spelling right >.<)
Icosahedron
The_Landlord
fishyfool
PokeWisdomGiver
joschempad
MangoMan16
noobbattler12345
darkcrobat
Extras
I plan to run a little battle factory of my own, loaning my own pokemon to you guys and you battle with them. however, as I can't really say I'm swimming in pokemon to loan and there are probably tons of people who wont return my pokemon, I'm not gonna start this thing yet. If I get enough support I might actually open my own battle factory.
Artwork for the BLeague? I dunno. First, I'd have to be arsed to do the artwork, and secondly I'd have to make em good. I suck at everything. You have been warned.
bleagueci4.png

By Femme. man I wish I could do something like that...
Champion
Femme Fatale, whom beat me by freeze hax, a Draco meteor miss, and all that stuff. I'm going to stalk her until I am champion again >: (

Last edited:

Cheezman225

The Cheezman Cometh
Indeed

Definitely count me in, man, as soon as I finish building my new team. I used to play a lot of OU, as evidenced by my youtube battles and all that nonsense, but realised I have a lot more fun playing with BL/UU guys. They've got so much more heart. I've still got plenty of EV training to do so it'll be a little while, but I'm looking forward to having a good time with these guys, so find some more people for this league.

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
umm yeah. prob is there ain't no gym leaders yet. do you want to become one? the only thing a gym leader must do is to have fun and provide prizes if you want.

hell, ill be some kind of leader, but here is a question, do the leaders have to follow a theme or can they just use any pokemon BL or lower?

LordFeraligatr

Count me in for this
great idea

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
only rules the leader has to follow is BL and below pokes, and have fun! It's your gym really. You can do whatever you want with it. You can get a theme for your gym if you want- i'm the loose type of guy. You can even design your own badge if you want.

Last edited:

Cheezman225

The Cheezman Cometh
I actually think I'd be pretty well suited to be a gym leader for this, people will find that my team definitely has a theme.
I don't have much to offer by way of prizes, but I do have the facilities to make pretty good YouTube videos (see page).

Last edited:
alright, first of all, u spelt my name wrong in the first post :p pickachu is wrong
secondly, my gyms "theme" will be UU pokemon, just in case u wanted to put that up there
thirdly, any challengers should PM me to organise a battle as im more likely to check there than anywhere else
Forthly, YAY IM THE FIRST LEADER!!!!!!

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons

The Vorpal Tom

Hey, count me in for this, I just have to finish construction on my team...

lol, the team I already constructed, (not finished yet), fits this perfectly... and I didn't even have a tier-set in mind.

I think I'll be a challenger though... just gimme a week or two.

El Panda

No Present For You!
I'll most likely want to be a challenger, though I might decide to be a Leader instead, I'll let you know my final decision when my team gets done

johny2hai

Future Olympian
join

can i jion i have a UU team?

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
is there a list for what pokemon are in certain tiers?

can i jion i have a UU team?

no offense, but both of these question's answers can be found in the first post. ChickenCharmer, there is a link in the first post which lists the BL pokemon in the game. Johny, you can join if you have a UU team. I did say BL and below pokes.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
you shoul dhave a list of the gym leaders and e4 and btw what am i

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
you shoul dhave a list of the gym leaders and e4 and btw what am i

read... first... post...
and, you did'nt tell me what you wanted to join as. A leader? Or a challenger?

Status
Not open for further replies.