• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The BLeague

Which Tier list should we use in this league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
Hmm...I've always loved BL pokes the most, and currently have a couple of BL pokes in my comp UT'd...

As soon as I have a team of BL and belows, can one mayhaps join this merry medley?

Sure. no prob :D

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
Good game. Even though the scarf is so cheap-_- Wanna battle again my gyms rules?

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
nah, i have to go to bed. And, I thought we followed the gym rules?

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
lol no my gym says no scarf or sashes ;-)

johny2hai

Future Olympian
fail

i fell to fatales wave of terror :O

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
yeah, until i can beat you. i'll need a remedy for your... that thing that swept me though.

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
I hereby withdraw as a leader from this league.

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
but why? why do you want to withdraw?

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
right, me and PWG had discussed through PM, and he's quitting as a leader and joining as a challenger. Also, cheezman is in serious danger of being unseated as a leader as he's been really inactive...

Last edited:

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
Happy to say I have no plans to resign and will be online to battle tonight :)

Zog

Edit: Just beat PWG 2-0 in an awesomely close finish. Well played PWG! Any other challengers?

Last edited:

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
showstopper, Platinum move tutors are banned, right? I don't want to have to deal with a very-OU Outrage DD Kingdra and even Outrage Flygon, personally.

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
Happy to say I have no plans to resign and will be online to battle tonight :)

Zog

Edit: Just beat PWG 2-0 in an awesomely close finish. Well played PWG! Any other challengers?

Lolz 1-0 Zog your thing died from recoil. 1-0 remember that and I will come back with VENGENCE!!!!

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
showstopper, Platinum move tutors are banned, right? I don't want to have to deal with a very-OU Outrage DD Kingdra and even Outrage Flygon, personally.

uhh...
I sense another poll coming up... however, the reson the tier poll is still there is because I don't know how to delete a poll >.<
Edit: OK, i tried. I REALLY have no idea how to delete a poll. Any help would be greatly appreciated. However, until i can get a poll up, I've decided that Plat moves are BANNED from this league until it's released in Europe or USA, whichever comes last.

Last edited:
uhh...
I sense another poll coming up... however, the reson the tier poll is still there is because I don't know how to delete a poll >.<
Edit: OK, i tried. I REALLY have no idea how to delete a poll. Any help would be greatly appreciated. However, until i can get a poll up, I've decided that Plat moves are BANNED from this league until it's released in Europe or USA, whichever comes last.

D: Now I can't use my Azumarill or my Skuntank! T_T *seriously remodels team*

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
Status
Not open for further replies.