• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The BLeague

Which Tier list should we use in this league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
I see an excellent time to reclaim my throne. And that time is now :D

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
Lolz 1-0 Zog your thing died from recoil. 1-0 remember that and I will come back with VENGENCE!!!!
Ah, very true :)

Zog

i'm in as challenger just give me a bit build my team in need to cut 1 pokemon out. can i use machcoke due to him being a pre-evo if not i'm cool.

Last edited:

Iggly

Banned
i'm in as challenger just give me a bit build my team in need to cut 1 pokemon out. can i use machcoke due to him being a pre-evo if not i'm cool.

Any poke not on the list is cool, this includes pre-evo's :)

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
hey, I was about to ask that >.< ahh well, you first, PWG.

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
I'm around for battles tonight if anyone's interested :)

Zog

johny2hai

Future Olympian
sup guys im gonna be home today :( so ill take any challengers :)

zm_

Eh, I might as well join, this seems like fun and awesome because I don't have any OU pokemon, as of yet....

johny2hai

Future Olympian
Just defended PWG's challenge 3-0, well played :)

didnt that match count for like two things that tourney and this league, and btw why isnt anybody challenging me :mad:

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
didnt that match count for like two things that tourney and this league, and btw why isnt anybody challenging me :mad:

No one was for the tourney and one for the league. I will challenge you but wait didn't I beat you already?

Iggly

Banned

I'd be more than happy to do an exhibition match
My team needs the work out ;-)

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
I'll battle Johnny after one of my pokes evolve with the correct ability *kick*

johny2hai

Future Olympian
No one was for the tourney and one for the league. I will challenge you but wait didn't I beat you already?

um PWG that would be correct but you broke one of my rules
only UU pokemon

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
um PWG that would be correct but you broke one of my rules
only UU pokemon

ah I see UU only eh. Then I will be more then ready but what do you go by? Smogon or regileague?

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
This League uses Regileague's tier list.

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
nah. unless someone wants to unseat you. read the first post regarding that.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
huh why isnt anybody challengiing, i know my wins have them shaking but its okay i will go easy

johny2hai

Future Olympian
Alas, This league has come to an end.

For the coming challengers, may you find enjoyment in your battles in the upper levels as you will not survive in this extreme regmend.

Status
Not open for further replies.