• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The BLeague

Which Tier list should we use in this league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
Haha, good to see another challenger. I can't battle you tonight, but feel free to PM me to arrange a time :)

Zog

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Hey guys, I was bored so I thought I'd check out any Leagues I could challenge, and I must say, I like the looks of this one. The feeling of beating someone who spams OUs with a UU or BL Pokemon is really awesome. So, I'd like to celebrate finding like-minded people by challenging this League!

So, yeah.... what do I do now? :D

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
unfortunately, no one here uses OU pokemon, only BLs and UUs. I'm considering changing that to only UU pokes though...
What do you do now? Challenge some leaders, get 3 badges, and face the champ, who would be Femme Fatale.

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
i wanna be a challenger

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
sure, i'll add you once serebii stops lagging. be prepared though, like i said before, i'm considering making this a UU league instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.