• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The blocked door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert_Rose

Amour toujours gagne
I'm not entirely sure if this has been asked and answered before, but in R/S/E there is a a blocked door in a house in Sootopolis City. It's either blocked with trees or locked. Does anyone know how to open it?

Ice Cold Glalie

Silver_Cat said:
I'm not entirely sure if this has been asked and answered before, but in R/S/E there is a a blocked door in a house in Sootopolis City. It's either blocked with trees or locked. Does anyone know how to open it?

i've read some where it has something to do with e-reader cards or something it's only used in Japanese versions i think

;362; ICG

EDIT: ORANGE CHAMPION

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
in R/S it's in mossdeep. only in emerald is it in sootopolis. and yes, it's an e-reader-only thing. you battle trainers with lv. 50 pokes, if you swipe the card.

Wow 'bout time someone asks and answers this. I have been trying to figure this out for like 3 yrs.

L

lightspeed

This is related to the E-reader features for the E-card battles only available in Japanese versions so it has no use in the English version.

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
Not to mention that this question is already answered in the FAQ, and this quote shows that this thread shows that the question you asked is already answered in the Official Emerald FAQ thread:

TRJessie579 said:
Q: There’s a house in Sootopolis that has a room that’s blocked by stuff. What’s inside there?

A: This is another feature from the Japanese game that was left out of the English one.

Just like the similar house in R/S, this was for using battle e-cards. But again, there are no e-cards for the English version of Emerald, so the house is useless...

I'm expecting TRJessie to show up soon to end this topic, because if it's in her FAQ, then I think TRJessie will most likely end this topic... but just to make sure...

*reports*

Last edited:

Desert_Rose

Amour toujours gagne
gregjammer said:
Not to mention that this question is already answered in the FAQ...

I'm expecting TRJessie to show up soon to end this topic, because if it's in her FAQ, then I think TRJessie will most likely end this topic... but just to make sure...

*reports*
*Checks again.* Ahh. Now why didn't I find it the first time....Uh...*reports as well.* Thanks gregjammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.