• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Blue Badge of Courage! (009)

Medea

Excalibur
^I'm sure that someone would put it up on youtube, so I say check back in a day or so. Being the Tracey fan I am, I have to pop my head in this thread for the third time in 379 days :p

Yes, my life has meaning again when I see Tracey shirtless!

Now another thing, I never commented on was the battle between Misty and Sakura. Now don't get me wrong, I like Misty's Corsola and everything but I think it's being WAY overused. For Christ sake, Misty has other pokemon she could use besides Corsola. Let's see Staryu and Starmie air time!

At around 8:35ish...

Medea: BOYFRIEND?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT SAKURA! OVER MY DEAD CORPSE!

Along with a lot of hooting and hollering with the shirtless Tracey!

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
I'm beginning to like Psyduck. I might have one of my fanfic trainers raise a shiny Psyduck with that personality problem. :D

Too bad Feraligator only showed up for one scene, but then again, he got lots of screen time in the sumo episode. :)

Nice to see how badges are made, I'm sure a lot of people were wondering how they appeared. Those two goons were really ugly and weak, but then if they had strong Pokemon, they wouldn't be stealing badges, would they?

EDIT: Whoo hoo, I'm a Thunderbadge Trainer now! Just a million posts before my favorite gym leader appears!

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Okay, I'm not going to go all crazy and start posting Psyduck's name half a dozen times out of wild excitement like I did with the first Misty special (can you tell I love the loveable dunce? :D ), so I'll just go right into reviewing.

I didn't like this special as much as I did the first one, partly because Sakura's voice seemed a bit off (good thing I haven't watched her first two episodes lately) and the plot was long and boring. What livened it up was Psyduck, by and large. He was hilarious, and I was reminded just how much I miss him. I don't miss Misty much, but I do miss Psyduck. He was just a comic gem on the show. His spot may have been filled by Wobbuffet, who I also love (duh), but he will always be special because he was first. Too bad they couldn't convince him to get over his fear of the water, but I loved the recurring gag with him getting scared and running off every time he even touched the water. LOL

As a side note, I can't believe that the pic in the caption thread from this special of Misty, Sakura, and Tracey working on the badges actually made me *think* it was a bomb. :p I guess I haven't looked at the episode pics lately.

Ovearll, 6/10. At least next week should be pretty interesting.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Medea said:
^I'm sure that someone would put it up on youtube, so I say check back in a day or so. Being the Tracey fan I am, I have to pop my head in this thread for the third time in 379 days :p

Yes, my life has meaning again when I see Tracey shirtless!

Now another thing, I never commented on was the battle between Misty and Sakura. Now don't get me wrong, I like Misty's Corsola and everything but I think it's being WAY overused. For Christ sake, Misty has other pokemon she could use besides Corsola. Let's see Staryu and Starmie air time!

At around 8:35ish...

Medea: BOYFRIEND?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT SAKURA! OVER MY DEAD CORPSE!

Along with a lot of hooting and hollering with the shirtless Tracey!

ROLF Yah Tracey did look good without his shirt on, but than when doesn't he? XD
I'm a fan of Tracey too, I liked the episode a lot. One of my favorites in fact.

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
Girls love Tracey because he's a sex machine.

I love Tracey because he is what I should have been, a hermit going around and watching Pokemon, making sketches of them. (Which makes me wonder, was Professor Oak a Pokemon watcher in his youth. The fourth movie shows Sammy sketching Celebi and Pikachu together.)

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
It was a nice episode, I really liked Sakura and Espeon. Also, I never thought about making medals that way, running and working hard. LOL. Anyway, I give it 8/10. Too bad Misty lost. :(

Battra

Really enjoyed this episode, it's nice to see Sakura again and that she evolved her Eevee into an Espeon. Also nice to see that Misty isn't getting to angy at Psyduck anymore. It was very interesting to see how the gym badges were made.

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
I'm a huge Tracey fan, so when I saw shirtless Tracey... I just about went completely crazy over him. I liked finding out how the Badges were made, and Misty was really good in this ep. Overall 10/10 for Tracey value. <333

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I guessed that Sakura would get an Espeon, because it was the logical choice, seeing as her sisters had the other Eevee evolutions.

Also that old man was a bit harsh with Misty, getting her to make her own badges.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought it was neat that we were able to see Tracey, Sakura, and her Espeon. I have always really liked Sakura as a character. I never really thought about how gym badges were made. Although, now I know how hard of a process it is. Although, I think the man was a bit harsh on them, but everything worked out in the end. I also really liked how they kept getting Psyduck to swim. It's too bad their attempts were unsuccessful. I was happy that the badge thieves were caught, and I thought Psyduck did a great job battling. I thought Sakura's Espeon was pretty strong when we were able to see it battle Misty's Corsola. It was sweet how Sakura and Misty exchanged the Cascade badges they made themselves as a friendship token.

pokemon fan 132

The first episode where Tracey visited Misty at gym,and it was nice seeing Sakura again with her already evolved Espeon.Psyduck was funny as always with his incompetence and fear from water,and it was interesting to see how badges were made.That old man really pushed Misty to maximum with hard work,and it was sweet that Tracey and Sakura were on her side helping her about it.

Psyduck managed to convince him afterall how he can be of use when its needed defeating realizing that Misty is a good trainer.Battle between her and Sakury wasnt too long but interesting.Corsola gave the best of herself but Espeon in end conquered victory,but its ok.You win some,you lose some.I also like how friendship between Sakura and Misty was strenghtened with badge exchange.
Overall a good episode.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I loved to see Misty's gym battle vs Sakura, how bad that she lost to her...

And Espeon was cute, but very strong vs Misty's Corsola.

7/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
A great episode since we get an inside look at the lives of Gym Leaders and all their duties, not something you see everyday. Psyduck still hasn't learned to swim, but I liked Tracey's attempt at teaching it how to swim, even if it failed it had to resort to using an innertube lol. Sakura appeared out of nowhere are we learned she's challenging Gyms in Kanto. I was surprised to learn that Gym badges had to be made by a special craftsman; I thought the League made them and handed them out to the Leaders of a gym. During their whole experience of making a Cascade badge, Sakura proved to be a skilled trainer even taking on two thugs with her Espeon! That should've been enough to earn her the badge but they resorted to a battle. Still good though, 5/10

Vipsoccermaster

A fine episode, it was good to see how it was doing there. The battle between Misty and Sakura was good as well. Tracey coming by was also sweet, it's nice of hime to drop by to check.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It was an okay episode, kind of boring though, the first Misty episode was better. The Psyduck part at the beginning was funny, and it was nice seeing Sakura/Espeon again. Although she got Johto badges and went to Kanto to get badges? I know they can get other badges but I presume it would have to be in that region, rather mixing it up unless Sakura isn't serious about getting it.

I don't think Misty should have to make or work to get her badge, they should able to simply order it or whatever.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was good. It was funny seeing Misty, Tracey and Sakura all run around the mountain and then become exhausted. I was glad to see Sakura win her rematch. It was hilarious watching them try and teach Psyduck how to swim and he just wouldn't.

63/100

ForgottenPearl

Personally, I thought this episode was kinda slow, especially at the beginning where we had to spend a few minutes just listening to everyone introduce themselves. But the scenes involving Psyduck were funny, and it was nice to see Sakura again.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
I liked the episode, but the badge guy was just mean. D:<