• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bo-BoBoBoBo-BoBo Club

armaldo

Pittsburgh Pirates 7th Super Bowl
This club is for anyone who likes the uniqueness of the bo-bobo show.

Rules:
No bashing of the show.
SPPF rules.

Club member fill-out form:
Why do you like the show?:
Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?:
Favorite Fist:
What do you want to be called here?:
How did you find this?:

My example:
Why do you like the show?: Because it's different.
Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?: Dengaku Man
Favorite Fist: Fist of Gorgousness
What do you want to be called here?: Armaldo
How did you find this?: I created it.

Ranks: Your ranks depend on conditions like usually here, taking part in disscusions, following rules blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, etc. etc.. I'll PM you If I think you can be promoted.

Hair-Hunt troop soldier:
rashied111
blazekien100
BlazeFan17
Armored Zangoose
Wacky Weavile
MarshtompMan
ICE CUBED
SlicingSerenity
Paperninja8
ashabel
dude man
lunic
Piplup194

Higher-up Hair-hunt troop soldier:
Pokepal

Former Hair Hunter:
JierachiChick
Mewtoo
ManaphyEmuritto23

Chrome dome Big 4 henchmen:

Vice-Commander:

Commander Blocks H-Z:

Commander Blocks A-G:

Former Commander Blocks H-Z:

Former Commander Blocks A-G:

Chrome Dome empire Big4 #1:*

Chrome Dome Empire Big4 #2:*

Chrome Dome Empire Big4 #3:*

Management

People can only be in management if I allow them. Different levels have different responsibilities

Brain wariors(6 people): (Mods the place, gives out warnings & gets to ban people based on the banning system.)

Chrome dome Empire Big4 #4:*(Gets to demote & ban people on the spot(Without any earlier warnings.) on the person's will, but must first go through the Giga/Super Giga approval. Also gets to make decisions to the club upon Giga/Super Giga approval.)
Raimundo

Giga/Super Giga(2 people): (Co-owner responsibilities. Gets to ban people & allow people in. Gets to make desicions to the club without my approval, just as long as it's sensible or I'll do something about it.)
Venustoise
Brendan's Swampert09

Czar Baldy Bald: (Owner: That's me right here. I'm the only one who gets to promote people & whatever I say goes. I'm the only one that can contradict any of the management desicions.)
Armaldo

Banning system:
1st offence:warning
2nd offence: Ban for the rest of that day & the next day
3rd offence: Banned for any number of days your banner comes up with
4th offence: Banned forever.

Be aware that you can banned for any number of days without warning depending on how severe the offence.

Banned people:

*Only four people can assume the Chrome Dome Empire Big4 positions. If I think that one person is more worthy than a current member of the Big4 four then I'll demote that big four member & promote that one person.

If you have any problems withen the club, report it to one of the members of Management. If you have any problems with Management itself report to me & I'll see if I can do anything.

Most importantly have fun!

Last edited:

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
Ok, I'll join. The other one isn't getting posted in.
Ahem,

Why do I like the show?: VERY funny, comical, and stupid (in a good way)

Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?: Captain Battleship

Favorite Fist: Fist of the Wobble-Wobble (Jelly Jiggler)

What do you want to be called here?: What is the purpose of this question?!? Call me either Venustoise (my Serebii name) or Chaos (my Glitch City name).

How did you find this?: Armaldo's sig.

Last edited:

armaldo

Great, i finnaly got someone. You can join. Would you like to be co-owner?

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
Hey, sure! I'll be the co-owner! I was at the other Bo-bobo thread, but I quit because it was going to be closed soon since nobody posted.

Brendan's_Swampert09

Is it ok if i join your club.
Why I like the show?: It is very random and its funny
Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?:Don Patch
Favorite Fist:Fist of the back wind(i think thats it)
What do you want to be called here?: Sir Don
How did you find this?:I found it on the forums

armaldo

Great Another one! :) you can be the second co-owner. I'll edit the first post.

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
Wait, aren't you going by ranks, or BOTH co-owner AND the ranks you said in the first post?

armaldo

Edit:NVM what I said earlier. Both co-owner & ranks.

Last edited:

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
Ok, we need a few more members, and then a topic.

Raimundo

Happy Time!!!!!!!!!!
Can i join? i like the show cause its funny. My fave char is.... either Rice or DM(Dengaku Man). You mean, like the fist of the nose hair? I wanna be called Rice, and i was just scrolling down the clubs... If so, can i be co-owner?;201-m;

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
Sure you can join! (I'm a co-owner so I can approve)
If armaldo says you can be a co-owner, you can. We already have 2, but armaldo's the one to decide.
Welcome, buddy!

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
Alright, we need a topic! (I don't have any ideas...)

armaldo

Can i join? i like the show cause its funny. My fave char is.... either Rice or DM(Dengaku Man). You mean, like the fist of the nose hair? I wanna be called Rice, and i was just scrolling down the clubs... If so, can i be co-owner?;201-m;

Ok then, you can join. you can be the fourth crome dome person. I'll update.

As for a topic, I can't think of any.....

Why do you like the show?: funny, weird, and idiot in a good way
Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?: Dengaku Man ^^
Favorite Fist: Fist of the Wobble-Wobble
What do you want to be called here?: Jirachi Chick or Jirachi works fine
How did you find this?: Looking for a club to join :D

Does anyone know if there will be a video game of Bobobo Bo-bo Bobo?

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
I'm back!
Topic: If you could have a Fist of your own, what would it be?
Mine is Fist of the Chaos (A combination of Bo-bobo and Sonic)
There is a game where Bo-bobo is playable, but not his own. It is "Jump Super Stars" for the DS. Japan only I believe. Bo-bobo and Don Patch are the ONLY characters from the show that is playable, but Jelly Jiggler, Softon, Beauty, Gasser, and some others make important cameos. More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_Super_Stars

armaldo

Why do you like the show?: funny, weird, and idiot in a good way
Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?: Dengaku Man ^^
Favorite Fist: Fist of the Wobble-Wobble
What do you want to be called here?: Jirachi Chick or Jirachi works fine
How did you find this?: Looking for a club to join :D

Does anyone know if there will be a video game of Bobobo Bo-bo Bobo?

You can join, you can be a mod. I'll update.

On topic: A fist of my own would be, Fist of The Light. The light is taken into my hands a shot out with such high intensity that it hurts.

Edit: Remember to celebrate "Armaldo Day".)

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
When is "Armaldo Day"?
BTW, you spelt my name as "Ventustoise" in the first post.
(Everyone spells my name wrong, for some reason....)
EDIT: Thanks for changing it! BTW, HOW do we celebrate Armaldo Day?

Last edited:
u know how in some clubs u can claim a character? well i think we should do that here, and since i thought of this briliant idea i pick first and i claim Dengaku Man.