• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bo-BoBoBoBo-BoBo Club

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
Doesn't matter what gender?
I claim Suzu if it matters in gender, and if it doesn't matter, I still claim Suzu.

armaldo

Pittsburgh Pirates 7th Super Bowl
I decree that it doesn't have to be a big, main character.

So I claim....

Bobo-Patchiggler

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
Lucky! You claimed a fusion!
(Honestly for me, either Suzu or Bo-bobo's and Dengaku Man's fusion, who is also female.)

Last edited:

rashied11

hi hale remember me rashied so wats all this wat everyone talking about here ?

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
Do you want to join?
If so, you may join, rashied11.

folgore

Master of Attacks
I want to join the bobobo club!

Reason for liking the show: I love randomness and funniness and the show combines them perfectly

favorite character: Jelly Jiggler

favorite fist: Fist of the Tissue Box Shoe

how i found this club: Its was in your signature when i looked in "fastest 3rd gen. pokemon"

here, i want to be called "General Jelly Jiggler"

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
You may join, folgore.
If you want to be a member, rashied11, you need to fill out the questions like what folgore did.

folgore

Master of Attacks
in case I haven't already, I claim Jelly Jiggler!

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
You claimed Jelly Jiggler.

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
No, I don't. For now, I think it's just in Japan.

blaziken100

i hav anoder favorit
bobo-bobobo-bobo is so funny i watch it wenever i get the chance. Can i jion?

blaziken100

i hav anoder favorit
ssorry 4got 2 fill out the stuf why i like the show?: its super funny. whats my favorite chararcter on the bo-bobo sho(good or bad major or minor)?: bobo-bo favorite fist?: fist of the nosehair what do u want 2 be calledhere?:sun how did u find this?:forums

blaziken100

i hav anoder favorit
:club: sorry 4got 2 fill out the stuf why i like the show?: its super funny. whats my favorite chararcter on the bo-bobo sho(good or bad major or minor)?: bobo-bo favorite fist?: fist of the nosehair what do u want 2 be calledhere?:sun how did u find this?:forums