• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bo-BoBoBoBo-BoBo Club

& just to have fun with you guys, if You didn't already know they cancelled the Bo-bobo show after the 76th episode because they thought it got "too voilent". At that point in the show, we're nearly half-way into the reverse maruhage empire arc, which we'll never finish. So It'll be very helpful if one of you guys can address me to a place where I can get the Bo-bobo manga.

$Halekulani$

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! i live in a sick, cruel world, folks. this is one of the best shows ever, how could they cancel it? :(
PS is it canceled or Japan or America?

Mewtoo

SPPF's Castlevanic
Well the 2 part episodes make me feel better, but still cancelling it? how can it get more violent than some other anime out there like naruto...

Where do you get bobobo manga, anyway?

armaldo

Pittsburgh Pirates 7th Super Bowl
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! i live in a sick, cruel world, folks. this is one of the best shows ever, how could they cancel it? :(
PS is it canceled or Japan or America?

Both, if it's not going to ahppen in Japen it certainly isn't going to happen over here.

armaldo

We need to get prepared, because after the 76th episode, we going to have to talk about the manga from then on.

Sorry to bring you guys down how about a new topic?

If you could be any villian on the show, which would you be?
I'd be Halekulani, because he onws an amusement park & can make money appear out of no where.

i agree with armaldo, being Halekulani would be fun!

PS me and my brother bought Bobobo manga and it was weird 'cause theres no volume number, but its in the Halekulani arc and stops after he is defeated. why isnt there the beginning of the series, or anything past that? i'm severly confused 0_o

armaldo

All I want is the manga after the last episode. & the Shinsetsu Bo-bobo manga too

OHH OHH can I join bo-bo-bo-bo is my favorite show Ever I love that show general jelly jiggler is my favorite charachter!! And does anyone know were I can get a DVD set of the Bo-Bo-Bo episodes?
Edit forgot to do this form

Why do you like the show?:Is there any reason not to like it?
Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?:jelly jiggler
Favorite Fist:fist of the tissue box shoe
What do you want to be called here?:admiral pudding
How did you find this?:Just happened to see this on the first page

Last edited:

Mewtoo

SPPF's Castlevanic
I dont think they have a bobobo dvd set, but if they do, tell me, so I can get it in the next 24 hrs.. :p

Also the episode 2 days ago (nov. 4, cartoon network) was pretty random and funny, if any of you saw it.

Mewtoo

SPPF's Castlevanic
Yeah, and from nov. 4th's episode, (cartoon network)

Giga: How could I mis-calculate that?
Bobobo: You didn't add in the extra weight!
(you see dengaku man hanging on giga's arm)

and it was funny when Jelly jiggler was showing them the lucky hanky bikini, and then "Heres my chance!" and attacked Giga.

Pokepal

KABOOSH

i agree with armaldo, being Halekulani would be fun!

PS me and my brother bought Bobobo manga and it was weird 'cause theres no volume number, but its in the Halekulani arc and stops after he is defeated. why isnt there the beginning of the series, or anything past that? i'm severly confused 0_o
That's because the American Volume is just a sample to see if they should start printing the manga for real. Still hasn't happened though...
I just read the Japanese ones.
P.S. Can I join?

armaldo

That's because the American Volume is just a sample to see if they should start printing the manga for real. Still hasn't happened though...
I just read the Japanese ones.
P.S. Can I join?

Have to fill out the form.

Anyway, the recent was fine, I guess. But now we have to wait TWO weeks for the next one. Oh well. I liked the part where Don Patch ate the lines of Giga's "Ultimate King" Formula chart.

If you want to see part pf the second-to-last episode, I can get it. It'll be in spanish, but you can probably make it out what thy're saying. If you can't, try to make it out from the scene
Anyway here it is:
If you're wondering who that white guy with the yellow horns they're fighting is, he's called "The Three Sacks". Don't ask me why.

SlicingSerenity

Squirtle Squirt!
Why do you like the show?: CRAZY AWESOME PURE RANDOMNESS!!!!
Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?: Don Patch
Favorite Fist: Wiggin
What do you want to be called here?:SlicingSerenity
How did you find this?: Armaldo's Sig :)

And P.S.- I'm a guy....people often don't realize that lol.

Mewtoo

SPPF's Castlevanic
No bobobo on tonight on cartoon network... o_O
grr we have to wait until next week.
Heres a random picture I found:

bobobo.jpg

Mewtoo

SPPF's Castlevanic
No bobobo on tonight on cartoon network... o_O
grr we have to wait until next week.
Heres a random picture I found:

bobobo.jpg