• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bo-BoBoBoBo-BoBo Club

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Can I join? I love Bo bo bo!

Why do you like the show?: It's random, and retarted (I'm not bashing, it's so retarted it amkes it funny, that's why I love it)
Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?: Jelly Jiggler
Favorite Fist: (Where I live, bobobo doesn't show often, and there is only one book about it, it's not even an english seiries. I don't know them, so I'm geussing the name of what I think was one) I like the one where the villain makes the board game.
What do you want to be called here?: ICE CUBED
How did you find this?: I was looking at the different clubs and I happened to see it.

Last edited:

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Why do you like the show?: It's hilarious.
Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?: Jelly Jiggler or Don Patch
Favorite Fist: Fist of the Wobble Wobble
What do you want to be called here?: Double M
How did you find this?: I was looking for clubs to join.;107;

WackyWeavile

Why do you like the show?: Its the most hilarious show EVER!!!
Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?: Don Patch
Favorite Fist: Super fist of Wiggin'
What do you want to be called here?: Da Patch, WW, or WackyWeavile
How did you find this?: I was going to the Weavile and Sneasel club when I saw this club.

Armored Zangoose

Why: It's random and pointless
Favorite character: Dengaku Man
Favorite Fist: Fist of the wobble wobble.
What to be called: Dengaku Freak
How did I ifnd this: Armaldo's sig

armaldo

Pittsburgh Pirates 7th Super Bowl
Hello everyones, I'll get to the new guys in a minute. Hiw many of you watched the show?

armaldo

I don't know, I've been looking for the Manga since forever.

So, once again how many of you watched the show?

& on a seperate note, I have a distinct need for management power. If you want a spot, just follow the rules. Right now the highest you can get is the brain warrior position & I'll only be allowing 3. So if any of you want a spot, just do what you normaly do.

Also since there is a decent amount of members, I've been thinking about getting some club banners. If any of you can make one PM me. Otherwise I'll find another way since I can't draw to save my life.

Last edited:

Brendan's_Swampert09

Hey new members. Sorry once again armaldo, my computer crashed.

armaldo

I know I was aying the promotions would be yesterday, but I'm too busy with school & such, so Heres the new thing...

If you want to be a higher ranking guy, PM me Saying why you think you should be a mod. If no one does that I'll just pick people based on what I think. I'll annouce the promotions sometime this week

& I need someone with an artistic talent to create some banners for the club. I can provide you with pics & some info if necessary, but you'll be on your own after that. If anyone wants to, PM me & I'll give you your necessities.

hello does anyone know where there is a good bobobo character personality quiz with pictures? i've found some but they dont have pictures :(

Kim and Kam Fan

Huge Anabel Fan
can i join,im a NUMBER ONE FAN

Why i like the show: its hilarious
Favorite character:Beauty and don patch
Favorite Fist:Gigas fist
What to be called:BeautyLover
How did I ifnd this:clicked link on sig

heres a topic,whats your favorite quote?

DP and JJ:So could our tushies.

Last edited:

armaldo

Well everyone, if you haven't heard it already, Toonami is replacing Bo-bobo with another Zatch Bell. Bo-bobo wont be back for the rest of the year. It's not cancelled. It' will be back 2007.

that stinks, oh well, at least Zatch Bell is better than all those dumb superhero movies they kept putting on instead of Bobobo (the 2 DBZ movies were cool though :D)

Pokepal

KABOOSH
Here's the form!
Why do you like the show?:For all the parodies of other things
Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?:Game Boy Pig
Favorite Fist:Fist of the Polygon
What do you want to be called here?:pokepal
How did you find this?:Searching clubs

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
that stinks, oh well, at least Zatch Bell is better than all those dumb superhero movies they kept putting on instead of Bobobo (the 2 DBZ movies were cool though :D)

I agree with you, but I hate DBZ. Anyway, how could they do that?????