• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bo-BoBoBoBo-BoBo Club

armaldo

Pittsburgh Pirates 7th Super Bowl
Sorry guys, we're going to have to talk about something else for a month or so.

Mewtoo

SPPF's Castlevanic
new topic?: what was everyone's favorite episode?

mine was episode 16 (i think) when don patch needed a job, and he and bobobo signed up to be hair hunt troops who would hunt down bobobo-bo-bo-bobo. XD That was my first episode, and IMO the randomest, although they are all random.

armaldo

Well, everyone.

Merry X-mas.

To bad no bo-bobo thoguh

armaldo

Can't wait 'till Bo-bobo is back on. There's going to be a whole lot of new stuff after Giga.

Paperninja8

The REAL PaperNinja
Heck, I'll join I love Bo-BoBo Bo-Bo-BoBo
Club member fill-out form:
Why do you like the show?:It is Hilarious and Insane
Who's your favorite character on the bo-bobo show(Good or bad. Major or Minor)?:Dengaku-man, Jelly Jiggler
Favorite Fist:Fist of the Back-Wind
What do you want to be called here?:paperninja8
How did you find this?:I did, in the Club Selection
BTW: My Bishie WAS going to be Dengaku-man until SOMEBODY in this club took it.

WackyWeavile

OMG, look what I found!
SuperPatch_1.jpg

Go Don Patch! Go Don Patch!

BTW: My Bishie WAS going to be Dengaku-man until SOMEBODY in this club took it.

*random whistling* so... how about that weather? XD anyways, bobobo is comming back on tv next month :D im very excited! i still cant believe its getting canceled in japan, i heard it happened cause a mom complained about the show, why must mom's ruin all the fun. when im a mom im gonna watch violent anime with my kids XD.

armaldo

I Thought the PTA deblared it was 'too voilent'. Like it's as voilent as naruto

and just whats wrong with the violence in naruto? anyways, i dont see how bobobo can be too violent, all the violence is just random and wierd, so i dont see why there is a problem

armaldo

Guess what i've heard from a relieble source that bo-bobo will be back on at Feb. 17th on Sart of next week. Yay! This time it will be at 8:30 & since it's back the Naruto encore wont be here anymore.

Can I join?

Why I like the show: It's the funniest show in the universe and it's random, which makes it even funnier :D
Who's my fave character: don patch and Hatenko
What's my fave super fist: Obje'd art (Giga)
What I want to be called here: look at my username...
how I found this club: looking through clubs and I found this one....

I don't know if I am already a member of the Fione and Manaphy club, so I'll sign up for two clubs :D.

thank you very much. That pic is of Super Patch. Not Super Don Patch. At least, it's Super Patch in spanish dub... (Beauty's voice is horrible in that dub....).

Hey, does anyone wonder if they're finally going to use Baka Sabaiba when Bobobo is back on? I sure hope so. They probably have taken out the part with Denbo and the part when Service man flashes. Think about it.

and btw, hello again, Pokepal ^^