• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Body Style Face-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwo's Apprentice

Master in training
Munchlax foe me

Mewtwo's Apprentice

Master in training
Munchlax foe me

Pokemanyak

Little VoltTackler
Machamp again.

I'm revising university exam this year. So I won't be around for a year. Bye for now

Last edited:

Volteon

Back I guess??
Oh, a year o_o Well, okay see you.

And I vote Munch again.

Machamp - 4
Munchlax - 8

Mewtwo's Apprentice

Master in training
Munchlax again

Lucariolover97

Need...Bathroom...
Regirock is my vote

Volteon

Back I guess??
CEASE POSTING!

As my sig says, I won't be here for two weeks, putting my Face-offs in hands of Kyle, like the other times I traveled isn't totally viable now because he has lots of work to do and also moderates new places so not to mess with either sides, I'm asking him to close my Face-offs temporarily.

Yet again, thank you all for the confidence on my Face-offs =D

If anyone wanna comment, PM me or post a visitor message, don't post here while the thread is opened D=

See you in August 16th!

Status
Not open for further replies.