• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bonds of Evolution! (831)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I didn't like how one-sided the battle was. Absol is a cool Pokémon, so how come? :(

Because Diantha was Kalos's Champion, so Absol's trainer didn't stand a chance of winning. Though why Morgan didn't use Mega Absol at the very least is beyond me.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Seeing Platane-hakase again was fantastic, especially since his friendship with Carnet was revealed. And while I liked Carnet's anime debut, I'll admit that I've never been too keen about her game outfit, so I liked seeing her in disguise. The fact that her Sirknight needed to Mega Evolve to escape the Rocket-dan was odd.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I felt the battle between Ash and Diantha was far too short and wish it was extended a bit more. The Absol vs Gardevoir battle I felt was a whole lot better and it was great to see Perish Song for the first time in awhile.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was actually pleased when I saw Carnet's Sirnight defeat Satoshi's Pikachu without breaking a sweat since it proved just how far Satoshi still needed to advance before he could be on par with a Champion-class trainer.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I was actually pleased when I saw Carnet's Sirnight defeat Satoshi's Pikachu without breaking a sweat since it proved just how far Satoshi still needed to advance before he could be on par with a Champion-class trainer.
yeah, and while the rematch was very good, on hindsight, it's a bummer pikachu was robbed of it

Leonhart

Imagineer
mehmeh1 said:
yeah, and while the rematch was very good, on hindsight, it's a bummer pikachu was robbed of it

If you mean the Gekkouga versus Sirnight match later on in the saga, then I do agree that Pikachu probably should've battled in that rematch just to see him attempt to get even with Sirnight after his loss here.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I always enjoy seeing two of my favorite hoenn pokemon. It was a good introductory episode for Diantha, but I think Absol and Gardevoir should’ve mega evolved! I also like the reference to Audrey Hepburn with Diantha’s outfit and design.