1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

the boy swallowed a penny the goats were sad

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by metal mewtwo, Apr 21, 2007.

1. metal mewtwo

metal mewtwo Banned

i got my pokemon ruby game from a guy i knew and one part of the game said a boy swallowed a penny the goats were sad. i now realize that it fake but how could somone change the writing in the game is doesnt make any sense and if you think you know the answer please tell me.

Ps i am aware that this is a quote thing from the disney show the weekenders

2. kill and run

kill and run ShinyHunting Veteran

They hacked the game. So they changed the coding of the game. Making the game to function wrong. So in other words it is fake. BIG TIME>()

3. Kaliber

Kaliber Older Master

Hacked game most likely made on a computer and then placed on a game. My friends used to do this to make the game more "interesting"

4. Inazuma

Inazuma Kyokudo <33

They hacked, and Metal Mewtwo, you make - ALOT - of pointless threads.

5. Hunter-Z

Hunter-Z Insert witty title

Many people have made hacks of pokemon games. Your friend must be one of them.

6. Pikawho?

Pikawho? (five15)

That is the funniest thing I have ever read!

But yeah, the game is a hack. It's possible that he illegally downloaded it then changed the stuff in it.

7. Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf Well-Known Member

I got one hacked game, but I never play it.......lol it never saves

8. metal mewtwo

metal mewtwo Banned

ok thanks now i know it is a hack

9. sandslash_1

sandslash_1 Well-Known Member

Wow that is interesting.. of course ur game's hacked.. i had a game that was hacked i knew it was hacked whenever i got in a battle with a pokemon there was a brown box hiding it i threw the game out and purchased a new one which i beat like 25+ times :p u should get a new ruby there cheap at amazon..

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007