1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Boys and Girls Club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Cerulean Girl, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Girl Cerulean Trainer

iHi everyone! This is a club where boys and girls can GET ALONG and talk about stuff! Feel free to join it! I started it because of the feuding between the Boyz Klub and the Its A Girl Club. To join, just read the rules, follow them, and make a post and ask to join! ^_^

Rules

1. NO flaming
    2. NO arguing, get along with everyone! :)
    3. RESPECT EVERYONE! Don't insult people, treat others nicely so there are no problems! :D
    4. NO cussing or bad language (read "Help with the club rules" for specifics)
    5. Follow all the rules of Serebii.net (if unsure of them go here http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/rules.html thank you!)
    6. NO SPAMing (Stupid Pointless Annoying Message)
    7. No "oneliners" (look under the "Help with the club rules" spoiler for clarification)
    8. Most important...HAVE FUN!!! :D

If you are found breaking these rules, I, or one of the co-owners will give you a warning. Please follow the rules! :) If you get 3 warnings, then you get a temporary ban. 1st TB: 1 week, 2nd TB: 2 weeks, 3rd TB: 3 weeks. Anything after 3 Temporary bans, you are PERMANENTLY banned from The Boys and Girls Club. :( Sorry everyone.

Help with the club rules

List of Banned Words: (These are words that are NOT allowed in the club. May NOT use them or cover them up with asterisks (as seen here, this is just to clarify which words are NOT allowed). Please use a substitute word.
    - hel*
    - dam*
    - as*
    - bi***
    - ba*****
    - cu**
    - sh**
    - fu**

*Please note that these are not the only bad words. Please just try to keep what you post appropriate for everyone, these are the words that you will automatically get a warning for, but if I see something that I find inappropriate, I will be sure to let you know.

How to Avoid Double Posting: First of all, you should not be double posting in the first place. It is against Serebii and club rules! Double posting is when you have one post, and then another post that you posted right underneath it. If someone else posts after you, then you are free to post again. If there else something else you would like to say, just edit your post!

If you would like to edit your post:
    1. Click on the edit button at the BOTTOM RIGHT HAND CORNER of your post. It should be next to the quote button. It will only appear on anything you have posted.
    2. After you have done that, just enter whatever you want to add or edit in your post and click “Save” at the bottom right of your post!

If you have already double posted:
    1. Copy your post(s) and then choose one of your posts that you want to remain. The other(s) will be deleted.
    2. Click the edit button. For more instructions, look at the instructions for editing a post above.
    3. After you have inserted your other post(s) into one post, click Save!
    4. Delete the other post(s). Do this by clicking the edit button, but instead of editing it, click the “Delete” button nearby where the “Save” button is.
    5. Now, make sure that you only have one post. To avoid double posting again, just edit your posts from now on!

NO "ONELINERS"!!!

Taken from a post from Chelc a Serebii moderator: "Guys, please elaborate on your posts - oneliners are against the rules. So, this is your warning. The next time you post a oneliner, you will be infracted for it, k?"

So basically, don't post anything that is only one line long. Make it at least two. If you post a "oneliner" that is considered SPAM. This is a Serebii rule, so it is also a club rule. Here's tips on how you can avoid these "oneliners".
    1. Don't just say, "I had a great/bad day", tell us why it was great/bad!
    2. If you have just a little question, try to add something else to your post.
    3. Also, if there's not a topic that people are talking about, start a new one!
    4. Other things you can do are to tell us about something that happened to you recently, something you're planning to do, tell us about something you're involved in, ask questions about stuff, just whatever, but please make sure to keep it appropriate! ^_^

Thank you for following Serebii and club rules!

The story of The Boys and Girls Club

Well, it all began when the Boyz Klub and the Its A Girl Club were feuding. There were spies on each side of the club (this is when you could see who was currently viewing a thread) and the Boyz Klub got mad that girls were spying on them. That's when the member I call The Fullmetal Alchemist, who was then CharChar I believe came into play. He went onto our club and starting posting as a girl. He said he enjoyed gardening, hahaha, that's just one thing that sticks out in my mind, like girls are supposed to enjoy gardening (no offense) but I hate it! He was using his friend's account who was a girl, so that's how he got away with it. Anyway, after we found out it was him, we got mad. So the owner of the club, my friend rika, who is now kizara, let me take care of the whole issue (I was the co-owner). I talked with the leader of their club spukuro_248 I believe, and he said he was sorry and he didn't want for any of it to happen. So, we both made a truce and we stopped bothering each other.

That's when I got the idea for The Boys and Girls Club. I thought, hey, wouldn't it be nice for the members of the Boyz Klub and the Its A Girl Club to be able to have their own club to talk in? So, I talked it over with rika and spukuro and I offered the ownership to rika, but she said I could be the owner. So, on Sunday, October 31st, 2004, Halloween night, The Boys and Girls Club was born! I couldn't go Trick or Treating (due to religious reasons, I couldn't go since it was a Sunday) and I was bored, so that's when I decided to start it!

We had members from the two clubs start to join as well as other members! The club was an immediate success! I believe the only club larger than us was the Serebii Cafe! I don't know if we're the largest one now, but we're definitely one of the longest running ones. For the 1st month, we had new members everywhere and the club was brimming with life! The 1st year was so successful, I never thought people would never stop posting! Well, after the 2nd year, things really started slowing down, and now that the 3 year anniversary has come, the club is barely active.

That's where YOU come in, yes YOU! ^_^ I may have made this club, but it can't survive on just me alone! I need all members I can to keep the club alive! I honestly love this club with all my heart! I started it as a 14 year old girl going through some lonely times at school, and with the club, I was able to make new friends! I was so happy to be able to have friends from all over the world! Things got better at school eventually, don't worry (I had transferred to a new high school in my sophomore year, it was tiny, so everyone knew everyone, that kind of thing...) but I still loved going to this club! I still love going to this club! It's practically the only reason I come to Serebii (other than Water Spirit's fanfic and keeping in touch with people) so that means this club is very important to me!

So, I hope this story has told all of you why this club is so important to me! I am so happy that I could start it and get to know all of you! Let's keep it going as long as we can! Long live The Boys and Girls Club! ^_^

Club status: 256 members; 260 pages; YAHOO!!!!! :club: We have reached more than 200 members!!! We've reached our 5 year anniversary!!! :club:

Club members

1. Cerulean Girl
    2. MetalGardevoir
    3. Lightning
    4. KyogreFan
    5. The Fullmetal Alchemist
    6. Nightwolf
    7. pyramid
    8. Psyboy
    9. Bart-kun
    10. SkarmoryFan
    11. rogue271
    12. roodude15
    13. MistyMix89
    14. Doom Of Light
    15. MewSkitty
    16. chipsyketchum
    17. Crystal Butterfree
    18. pokemon_pirate
    19. :StarScreaM:
    20. MidnightWolf
    21. PixieDust
    22. Scorching Kamekaze
    23. monkeyguy8989
    24. Brown Eyed Girl
    25. leafgreeniscool54321
    26. kizara
    27. Relient(K)utless
    28. Keeper of Fire
    29. Toad man
    30. Water Spirit
    31. Shadow the Hedgehog
    32. Fudge
    33. soaken28
    34. orca
    35. Helsing
    36. aquaorca
    37. jim
    38. PokeProf20
    39. Lord Eliwood
    40. Nessie
    41. Peach
    42. Helix Irving
    43. Emerald Eevee
    44. Ancinet Gardevoir Trainer
    45. lugin1212
    46. Tess
    47. Deltora Master
    48. DragonMaster91
    49. Samot
    50. Pokelan
    51. Nike
    52. Cherry
    53. darkeevee17
    54. Wobbuffet fan
    55. 1240 Whitetail Drive
    56. Colonel O'Niel
    57. Mysterious_trainer
    58. Raibolt
    59. ninja
    60. ARTI
    61. Mew123
    62. texaiyan
    63. topgun
    64. Nintendomaster
    65. Terminus
    66. Shadow Shedinja
    67. Mitzi
    68. Mot
    69. Kid Sid
    70. latios10
    71. Professor Ivy
    72. Wrath_of_Mew
    73. Yusuke Urameshi
    74. Ratboy
    75. teamrocketgirl7
    76. Max Slasher
    77. Mantis
    78. Jimmy P.
    79. Supernerd
    80. pesky_kid
    81. Lil Flareon
    82. Riku fan
    83. Oxidizer
    84. pokemaster101
    85. butler_fakegroudonmaker
    86. Ryu Tck
    87. Shadow Dragon Night
    88. Blissey_Beam
    89. Wailord3000
    90. Shining Lugia
    91. Mudkip_luv
    92. Frostbite
    93. Lil Sweetn3ss
    94. Mudkip girl
    95. Lee Ansem
    96. lara lynx
    97. Hyper Chibi Absol
    98. SnoringFrog
    99. Yukari
    100. Zoids11
    101. Shining Kyogre
    102. Chaos Zero
    103. taylor
    104. Swellow_
    105. BeAuTiFuL mAy
    106. landon
    107. Lopmon
    108. azul kingdra
    109. Crystal Suicune
    110. baton of winds
    111. Dark Mew 486
    112. Beaniebabie
    113. FightingBlaziken
    114. daksunt
    115. cobaltzero
    116. Earth's Demon
    117. Shadow Forte.EXE
    118. videogamer09
    119. GunsoBalds
    120. Chao Master
    121. DivineDeoxys
    122. clammyshazam!
    123. creepy_kecleon
    124. MegaGirl
    125. Dark_fan_92
    126. Pokeshipping Togetic
    127. Ratchet & Clank
    128. ~?Töpåz Rîzårdon?~
    129. Zapdos39
    130. Choice
    131. Ash_May
    132. Zodiac
    133. kennychan007
    134. foxkitty
    135. Wooper the glooper
    136. Celebi93
    137. Slorg Master
    138. XxGreivousxX
    139. Jason goes to hell
    140. dabou
    141. Ex_Kyogre
    142. JimmyKudo
    143. DAGourley13
    144. el buitron
    145. Shiny Blaziken
    146. Maseki
    147. Missi2010
    148. AnimeStar
    149. FireKero!
    150. Manyula
    151. DriveshafT
    152. Uysl
    153. May's Boyfriend
    154. Capn Zangoose
    155. Your-CLONE
    156. manafi001
    157. lucario x
    158. Blades
    159. darkpkmn fan1
    160. jirachi314
    161. Dark kittie farie
    162. Shukaku
    163. Suicune619
    164. ash ketchum Devan ketchum
    165. Mazaru Wildfire
    166. Jaster
    167. LostFreak815
    168. ~Dark Latias~
    169. Willow's Tara
    170. top8inU.S.A.
    171. Munchlax42
    172. Pokemon Master Lucarioxys
    173. Torchibusken
    174. ~#Nyolun#~
    175. Pachirisu
    176. moonchild
    177. dragonlord
    178. Bert
    179. pokemon rulez!!!!!
    180. AJslashSD
    181. sea princess
    182. Scyther23
    183. Cacaruka
    184. Pokemaggot
    185. Golde
    186. alen1995
    187. masteroftime
    188. Magical Togetic
    189. undead
    190. celbii
    191. mewmew202
    192. Angelic Pika
    193. Jillel
    194. 00hbani
    195. paradise
    196. Universe Chaser
    197. mr.kitty96
    198. mangaeyes
    199. Meowth9
    200. theplushinator
    201. Mewluvr200
    202. Hornswoggle
    203. Randomosity
    204. lucariofan116
    205. Miltonic
    206. griffins_guardian
    207. BlazikenBud
    208. GiratinaShaymin<3
    209. John_pokemonsquare
    210. yhyiannis
    211. ~GreeN~
    212. Emperor Giratina
    213. treespyro
    214. PikaHeart
    215. Brando95
    216. -*Lovely Floatzel*-
    217. Orangee
    218. wingullpie
    219. Master of All
    220. super_sonic914
    221. Maxwell_Heartz
    222. super_sonic914
    223. Munchy_Lax
    224. GymLeaderJP
    225. pokemonmaster333
    226. -WOLF-
    227. fango pango
    228. brandyjay
    229. GymLeaderJP
    230. ShinyCollector007
    231. Babey_blue
    232. Bisasam
    233. Rattata the Mighty
    234. ilovemyfreindsalot
    235. alteredegoX
    236. BCountz
    237. rosso1111
    238. pokefan#493
    239. ArcanineOod
    240. granbull guy
    241. LucarioLV.X
    242. Shining Suicune
    243. SpyroxPikachu
    244. Shining-Platinum
    245. Dragon_Theif
    246. ashvsmay00
    247. par0003
    248. MKFC
    249. torterra09
    250. Happy Happiny
    251. DecodexMe
    252. Chimpchar
    253. mistycerulean
    254. 7 tyranitars
    255. Devastator2000
    256. Machamp-X

Club positions

1. Cerulean Girl - Club leader
    2. chipsyketchum - Girl co-owner #1
    3. Lightning - Girl co-owner #2
    4. PixieDust - Girl co-owner #3
    5. kizara - Girl co-owner #4
    6. MistyMix89 - Girl co-owner #5
    7. mewmew202 - Girl co-owner #6
    8. ArcanineOod - Girl co-owner #7
    9. MetalGardevoir - Boy co-owner #1
    10. The Fullmetal Alchemist - Boy co-owner #2
    11. Bart-kun - Boy co-owner #3
    12. Jimmy P. - Boy co-owner #4
    13. Shiny Blaziken - Boy co-owner #5
    14. Bert - Boy co-owner #6
    15. yhyiannis - Boy co-owner #7
    16. Shining Kyogre - Club secretary
    17. pyramid - Official Banner Maker #1
    18. Bart-kun - Official Banner Maker #2
    19. Brown Eyed Girl - Official Banner Maker #3
    20. PokeProf20 - Official Banner Maker #4
    21. rogue271 - Official Banner Maker #5
    22. Suicune619 - Official Banner Maker #6
    23. Jimmy P. - Official Banner Maker #7
    24. Capn Zangoose - Official Banner Maker #8
    25. Angelic Pika - Official Banner Maker #9
    26. John_pokemonsquare - Official Banner Maker #10
    27. ArcanineOod - Official Banner Maker #11

Explanation of Club Positions

Club leader: This person is in charge of the club and is responsible for everything that goes on in the club. This person may do whatever they like without any permission from anyone else. This person is responsible for updating the club and making sure that everything is running in order. The leader may assume any responsibilities that they wish. Has the final decision to everything and is the only person who may ban members. ALL OTHER PERSONS ARE TO REPORT TO THE LEADER!

Co-owners: These people are in charge of a few things. Their first duty is to report to the leader if anything is amiss in the club. They help to maintain order in the club and make sure that everyone is following the rules. They are also responsible for welcoming new members if the owner has not already done so. They are in charge when the leader is not present.

Club secretary: This person is in charge of doing any secretarial tasks that the owner asks them to take responsibility for. They are in charge of making all the links on the first page still work and for notifying the leader if anything needs correction and is up to date.

Official Banner Makers: These people are in charge of making banners for the club. In order to apply, they must FIRST make a banner and THEN send it to the owner. After the owner receives the first banner, the person will automatically be made an Official Banner Maker. The procedures for making a banner are this. The banner must first be made, and then it will be sent to the owner by PM. The PM is required to have a link to the banner and a name for the banner. If the owner cannot think of a name or does not wish to name the banner, then they will put, “no name”. It is recommended to put who the banner is copyrighted by on the banner, but it is not required. They are required to make sure that their banner fits Serebii standards BEFORE sending it to the owner.

Members: The members of the club do no have any responsibilities except for this, making sure that they have read ALL the rules and follow them. They should check the first page occasionally to see if anything is new. They should let the leader know if there are any suggestions or questions. They should also have fun! ^_^

Available Positions

Official Banner Maker (multiple positions available)

Any suggestions, please PM me!

Warnings/Temporary Bans
    el buitron - Warning (1)
    par0003 - Temporary ban (1)

Our club banners!
    PLEASE give the person who made the banner credit! Thanks!

pyramid's banners:

1. http://*******.com/lv060 Title: BAGC white
    2. http://*******.com/lwnf5 Title: BAGC pink

Bart-kun's banners:

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/spkuro/Club pix/bagcbannerrr.gif Title: Linoone-BAGC

Brown Eyed Girl's banners:

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/zanney/BGC_SPPf.gif Title: Misty and Drew
    2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/zanney/BAGCBanner.jpg Title: Brendan and May
    3. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/zanney/OwnerBanner.gif Title: Owner's Banner CANNOT USE THIS ONE!
    4. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/zanney/BAGC2.gif Title: Co-owner's Co-owners' only! No-one else's!

PokeProf20's banners:

1. http://img35.exs.cx/img35/5500/BaGBanner.png Title: BAGC R&B
    2. http://img25.exs.cx/img25/4923/bagbbanner.png Title: Co-owners Green Banner Makers only!

rogue271's banners:

1. http://*******.com/lfwgz Title: Jimmy and rachel

Suicune619's banners:

1. http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2985/boysandgirlsclubspritebqh0.png Title: Diamond and Pearl

Jimmy P.'s banners:

1. http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/JAPlatts/Random Pokemon stuffs/BAGCBanner.png Title: Request

Capn Zangoose's banners:

1. http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k52/Capn_Droid/SPPF.jpg Title: Diamond and Pearl Silhouette

Angelic Pika's banners:

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t96/Sparkie_ChuChu/BGCbanner.png Title: BestFriends

John_pokemonsquare's banners:

1. http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l408/John_pokemonsquare/boysngirlsclub_banner.png Title: BAGC Latios and Latias

ArcanineOod's banners:

1. http://*******.com/r/99evxs/3 Title: BaGC - Pikachu
    2. http://*******.com/r/2iqlik8/3 Title: BaGC- Gallade & Gardevoir

Any suggestions or comments, please PM me! Also, if you change your name on serebii, please PM me so I can change it on the club list! ^_^ Thanks! :D

P.S. This club was approved by Jasmine

[​IMG]

Thanks to Wobbuffet fan for this awesome club card!

[​IMG]

Thank you to Bart-kun for this cool card!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  2. Amras.MG

Amras.MG tl;dr

Hi CG! Yep, I'm a coowner for once! *gasp* And yeah people, listen to the girl... rules are there for a reason! :)

Uh... can't start a topic until we've got members, right CG? I'll go spread de word... and Mistystar should be here soon... :)

MetalGardevoir

3. Cerulean Girl

Ok, thanks! I forgot to add you to the member list. Oops! Sorry. :( *adds* :D

4. Amras.MG

Amras.MG tl;dr

Tis okay, CG!

Anyways... *runs off to modify signature*

MetalGardevoir

5. Cerulean Girl

LOL Ok, calm down and have fun! LOL jk! Yea! The club will be in your sig! Oops, I'll add it too! LOL

Anyone, feel free to join!

~Cerulean Girl

6. Lightning

Lightning Guest

I Want To Join!

7. KyogreFan

KyogreFan Guest

I'd like to join!

8. Cerulean Girl

Ok Lightning and KyogreFan you're in! *adds*

9. Lightning

Lightning Guest

Yay! Thanks Cerulean Girl!

10. Amras.MG

Amras.MG tl;dr

Yay! More members already!

Umm... I'm going to TRY to make a banner for de club... but it'll probably be very bad, as it'll be my first try...

Yeah, anyways...

Got any subjects on ya, CG?
    MetalGardevoir

11. Hyde

Hyde Guest

I would like to be a boy co-owner.

12. Lightning

Lightning Guest

Cerulean Girl, I sended you a private message. Did you get it?

13. Nightwolf

Nightwolf Guest

i'd like ta join.

14. Cerulean Girl

Yes I got it Lightning you'll be a co-owner now! np!

Ok CharChar! We have our second co-owner for the boys now! YEA!

Ok, you're in Nightwolf! Yea!

Topic... what did you do (or are going to do) for Hallloween?

15. Nightwolf

Nightwolf Guest

I went rick or treating with my dad and bro.I'm eating the candy I got right now.Yum.

16. Cerulean Girl

LOL Yea Nightwolf!

I didn't do anything because it was on Sunday and I couldn't go TOTing. :( I did go to this thing at our church called Trunk-Or-Treating yesterday and got a lot of candy, so that was good!

17. Lightning

Lightning Guest

I never go trick or treating, so I don't know how its like. I wish I could experience it though. I'm not going to do anything for Halloween, its not any different from other years. Oh well....

18. Cerulean Girl

*cries for Lightning* How sad! :( It's ok, I'll give you some candy! *passes candy* Hope you like it! :D

19. Nightwolf

Nightwolf Guest

You never went TOT?I'm sorry.I thinm everyone should be able ta go TOT.

That does sound intresing.

20. Lightning

Lightning Guest

LOL, thanks Cerulean Girl. Hee hee. :D

How do you guys go trick-or-treating?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.