• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Boys and Girls Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucarioLV.X

Pokemon master
Can I join please?
Ive read a few pages and this club and it looks like just what I was looking for,cause all I really ever wanted was some friends "sob" who I can talk to when no one else will listen so I would like to join if thats okay.In case you haven't guessed yet I am very lonely...

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
No problem, sweetie! We're always happy to accept new friends! *gives cheesy thumbs up*

On another note, I'M SO SORRY I haven't been active in this club! I've been procrastinating SO MUCH recently!
I will get the club banners sent really soon! I hope you'll all forgive me! =O

xX

LucarioLV.X

Pokemon master
Thank you for letting me join.Well anyway down to buissness, I go into school today and this girl who used to be one of my only friends doesn't even say hi this morning she is to busy talking to this new girl so I look over at them
they look back at me and start laughing under their breath so Im like thinking (huh...)
so I go over to them introduce myself to the new girl and ask what was so funny.
"God Josh(my real name) stop being so nosy"my friend says to me and Im like "I only asked what was so funny."
"Josh just back off!" she says"dont you get it yet"
and Im like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"
then she just walks off!
Anybody got any idea what shes on about?

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
Thank you for letting me join.Well anyway down to buissness, I go into school today and this girl who used to be one of my only friends doesn't even say hi this morning she is to busy talking to this new girl so I look over at them
they look back at me and start laughing under their breath so Im like thinking (huh...)
so I go over to them introduce myself to the new girl and ask what was so funny.
"God Josh(my real name) stop being so nosy"my friend says to me and Im like "I only asked what was so funny."
"Josh just back off!" she says"dont you get it yet"
and Im like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"
then she just walks off!
Anybody got any idea what shes on about?

Well obviously shes probably trying to be cool infront of the new chick. Best thing for u to do is let her be for some time. and do your own thing. But if i had to guess whats going down with her, Shes trying to show the new girl how cool she is and what not....and ur the victim she gets to use by talking behind ur back.

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
^Oh, that's not making a stereotypical judgement about all teenage girls at all! >:|

I don't know what it could be, but I daresay she'll be speaking to you again tomorrow. If not, just give her her space, but don't get too distant. =3
xX

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
^Oh, that's not making a stereotypical judgement about all teenage girls at all! >:|

I don't know what it could be, but I daresay she'll be speaking to you again tomorrow. If not, just give her her space, but don't get too distant. =3
xX

lol not a stereotypical judgement about ALL teenage girlz. Just this one specific girl. Guyz do it too so no sexism going on here either. lolz

LucarioLV.X

Pokemon master
Thanks and im going to school in a few minutes so I will try your advice ArcanineOod.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
ok then
really sore throat so i got a day off of school to do what iwant...and hell,right now im waiting for stuff to do(the one day i gotn off and i dunno what to do XD) and in other news,i lost a friend on fcebook for her not knowing me and she only chat to me when i was the only one online,so ive decided to look for her in my school*shes 1 year younger then me XD*
and welcome lucario,hope you follow rules*like about 90% of us do*8D...
FP OUT PPL
p.s.
ygioh the abridged,sponsored by the new team 4 star channel XD

rosso1111

Well, I'm on my school holidays, so I actualy have loads of time to go on the forums. It's quite relaxing really, but apparently I might be going somewhere later on this week, so I might not be on for the next week. It's slightly annoying that I'm always ill during the holidays (I have a bit of a cold right now), yet during the school term I always feel my best. The only time I've ever been really ill during the school year was when I vomited sometime last year.

@FP - Yugioh Abridged rocks, doesn't it? BTW, search Cardgames FTW on youtube, you should find the person who actually makes it. It might be different, but then again, I've never seen it on Team 4Star, so I wouldn't really know.

@CG - I had the same problem with the internet recently, only got it fixed a few dats ago. I fixed the problem with the videos. I had just accidentally put the 'http://' in twice on both of them while putting them in my post. They should work now.

mewmew202

Okay sorry I meant to post the other day but the forums had that stupid virus. So I'm back again lol.

Well band is getting to be interesting, I'm expected to get called down to guidance any day now because of drama between my, for lack of a better word, friend and my bf. She is a nutcase!! My friends and I were complaining about her ignoring us and not spending time with anybody but her bf and somehow its my bfs fault? Luckily everything's working out in his favor. And this is not a case of siding with my bf over a friend, normally I would choose my friends but she hasn't been reasonable which is why I am siding with him.

Luckily this will all be resolved soon and I should return back to my "normal" life. and then I just need to worry about everyone else's drama. Here's hoping things are less dramatic soon.

~mewmew~

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
244 pages, yay! ^_^ *updates*

LucarioLV.X Yes, you may join, we're always glad to have new members! ^_^ However, PLEASE read the rules, you have already broken the no one liner rule. Thanks! ^_^ It's alright, we're here for u if u need to talk about anything! ^_^ Oh, and about ur friend, I would say she was probably talking about something she didn't want u to hear about, I dunno what it would be though. Welcome! *adds*

Jaster: Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear about your friend! :( I hope you'll be okay, that's gotta be hard to hear, take care of yourself! ^_^

Yani: Hahaha, yes, I can't wait til I'm done, but oh well! Wow, that's terrible! Let us know how it all goes! I hope u get on the team, it really sounds like u deserve it! ^_^ Venting is always welcome here! ^_^

fp: It's alright, no worries, you didn't know before, but now u know! ^_^ And just so u know, I also consider the h-word and the d-word swear words too, yeah, I know I'm old fashioned, lol! :p Yeah, that's one of the things I'm a stickler about, lol! :p Lucky u have no hw! I never have that anymore, lol, but I only go to school 2 days a week, so I shouldn't complain! :p Spanish was one of my fav subjects in high school too! ^_^ I learned it because my dad never taught me Spanish when I was a kid and I've always regretted that (I'm half Hispanic). I hope u get better soon! ^_^ Sorry about losing the friend on Facebook, I'm the kind of person who only accepts people I actually know and talk to, so I understand that.

Lucy: I'm pretty sure ur name was Lucy, right? I haven't seen u in a while, so I forgot, lol! :p Welcome back, it's alright! ^_^ No need to worry (gosh, I hate that, it's one of Dawn's lines and I can't stand her!) take all the time you need, we're not in a rush! :p Maybe you can make a special one that celebrates the club's 5 year anniversary at the end of this month! I'm so excited about it! ^_^

rosso1111: That's nice that you're on holidays right now! ^_^ I'm sorry ur sick, I hope u get well soon! ^_^ Oh okay, I'll go back and check them out! ^_^

mm202: It's alright, no worries! ^_^ I hope ur all better now! Wow, that sounds like a bunch of crazy drama! I hope everything works itself out, at least u guys have a counselor! ^_^ Hope they're helpful.

Hey everyone! ^_^ Well, I have some news, hopefully it will be good news very soon. My manager, the new one who hated me and thought I was stupid and whatever, anyway, now he wants to promote me to 3rd key, which is the position right below manager and assistant manager! ^_^ I've been dreaming of this for months now!!! It was the biggest compliment and everything to know that he actually believes in me now and he wants to promote me! My old manager wanted to promote me, but the timing wasn't right. Now everything is falling into place! ^_^ The only problem is, the district manager, who has the final say so, has only seen me once, and the only time he's seen me, he thought I was too friendly with the assistant manager. Now, the assistant manager and I had a crush on each other last year, around this time actually, but by the beginning of this year, he had a girlfriend that I didn't even know about, so we never dated or anything and we never got together, it was just a crush. My manager told the district manager that we dated. Wrong, darn it! But since I'm "too friendly" with the assistant manager, that's why the district manager doesn't want to promote me. That's the stupidest reason I've heard of because it wouldn't change anything by promoting me, I don't see why he wants to hold me back just because of that, he doesn't even know me. Oh, and the reason we're too friendly is cuz that guy is the biggest flirt and he's like that with everyone, and I'm just a really friendly person most of the time, I like to have fun at work, don't get my wrong, I work EXTREMELY hard, but I do have fun too and talk with my coworkers and we friends with them at work, so if it's a crime to have fun at work, the lock me up and throw away the key. Anyway, my manager sent the district manager another email saying that he really would like me to be 3rd key over anyone else, so we'll see what the district manager says. If he still says no, I'm gonna get my old manager to talk to him, who he's on good terms with, and if that doesn't work, I'm gonna talk to him myself and have him give me a chance and see why he doesn't want to promote me and have him tell me face to face. So yeah, please send all your prayers (or if you're not religious, your best wishes, good luck, whatever, anything is appreciated)! ^_^ Sorry, that was a long rant, lol, but this is something I've REALLY wanted for the LONGEST time, and it really means a lot to me, so yeah, lol! :p

On a non-related topic, the weather here is terrible right now! :( It's cloudy and gloomy and it's raining! I should be grateful for the rain, but I have a condition called SAD, Seasonal Affect Disorder, which basically means when the weather is gloomy, I am gloomy, it affects me worse than most people. Alright, ttyl, take care everyone! ^_^

~Cerulean Girl

LucarioLV.X

Pokemon master
Thanks!

Good luck Gerulean girl I hope you get the position:D and tell that district manager hes a jerk from LucarioLV.X:mad: Even though he has probably NEVER
heard of me LOL:p.

Also the weather is horrible here too I mean yesterday it rained so much it hurt to look out the window LOL!P.S. I tried your advice and am now friends with that girl again thanks to:Jaster ArcanineOod and Cerulean girl for the advice and thanks to everyone else for being so welcoming to the club!

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
why hello there ppl
yh,it seemks that my throat is gettibg worse and now all i plan on doing is....ummm...jesus wheres the paracetanol pills so i can take some XD...it will god...umm...RAWRZ cant say it...anyway,it will help the pain
cg:yes that is old fashioned,the h-word and the d-word are brilliant if you want to swear but cant XD...and good luck with that :)
lucario:LOL..that is very funny,and good now you're friends again maybe we can get on with life XD...
and now for the best thing of all
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
halloween is closing in on us :)
and i have no clue what im gunna wear :l
but i do know this
http://www.spirithalloween.com/images/spirit/products/processed/00012484.zoom.a.jpg
lil crickee's costume...thuing is a keeper,definetely :D

Dark kittie farie

Light & Darkness
Oh. Ehm. Gee. o.o this place seems to not of changed a whole lot....>.> <.< man I was so caught up in my life and games and school and all that, that I forgot about this place! I also kind of forgot a bunch of other forums....^^" Ehehehe, and good to see I'm still on the members list XD I don't remember when the last time I posted was! So...I missed alot, right? And thanks for being patient with me, CG. And I apologize for not posting in a while!! Unless is hasn't really been that long....>.> <.< I was so into this one game called Grand Chase XD SO awesome....I wonder if there's people on there that are members of this forum...XD oh well, anyways. I've had an awesome life so far, got to visit 2 awesome Colleges for a field trip on Wednesday. I have awesome friends, and I was also hoping that me and my grandmother would get to move back down to my hometown, Temple. But, sadly, the landowner won't let us out of the lease so we're stuck here until January XD My mother and my siblings moved up to Nevada last week, so I was stuck at home for the last couple of days of school last week to help them pack up to move XD Not fun, I have ALOT of make-up work....XP Which reminds me....I have some stuff for Biology to finish from last week o.o So, Sayonara!!

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
^oh god ive never seen you
well.,,,uuhhh then,inm fango pango
my sore thrpoat is better(even though my coughs still brin g back a bit of pain)
but still onwards to my personal life XD...well,my i.t teacher is all more nnoying for the reasno she tells EVERYONE off for nothing :(...she sent someone out for riting bored on their desktop...i sat next to em...i just said AGREED

and i got nothing much but that
my ipod is living again :D
FP OUT

Dark kittie farie

Light & Darkness
lol I just got back from visiting my bf's house!! Man, they live right in the middle of a FARM, turkey farm I think....But, anyways, I had an awesome time! Though we had to play a freakin' military game, not a video game, more like a roleplaying kind of thing. It was still fun though. So, What's new? I don't feel like scrolling through the threads at the moment XD

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
LucarioLV.X: Thank you very much! ^_^ I'll let u know if I get the promotion or not, lol! :p Awwwww, I'm sorry about the rain! :( That's good that ur friends with her again, I'm glad! ^_^

fp: Awwww, I'm so sorry about ur throat! :( Yes, I am old fashioned in that way! :p Sorry about ur teacher! :(

dkf: Oh my gosh!!! Welcome back! ^_^ I haven't seen u in a while! It's alright, no worries! I used to have a bunch of clubs I was a member of, now it's just 2 cuz all the other ones died, but I have links to them in my sig! :p Yeah, I only take people off the list if they ask to be! :p It's alright, don't worry about it! ^_^ I get busy too, so it's all good! Yeah, you probably missed a lot, but it's alright, stuff happens all the time, so everything is always changing! :p I haven't heard of it, but sounds cool! That's neat that u get to go visit colleges, the first time I stepped on my campus, I was horrified! :p I love it now! ^_^ Awwww, I'm so sorry about that! :( Hope u get where u want to live! ^_^ Good luck with everything! ^_^ Glad u had fun @ ur bf's, that's interesting that he lives on a farm though!

Hey everyone! ^_^ Well, A LOT has happened since I last talked to y'all. It has been decided, I am moving in January! :( Probably around January 1st, how's that for a fresh start on New Years? :p I'm gonna go to BYU, it's in Utah. I live in California right now, I love it, I'm sad to be leaving my home, but one day I'll return! ^_^ I've been having a nervous breakdown with this whole moving thing (it's not like it's the first time I've moved though, I've moved 11 times and been to 14 schools) but this one is the most dramatic cuz it's a bunch of new stuff. I'm going to be transferring colleges close to graduation. I only have 3 semesters left after this one and I hope all my units transfer so I don't have to stay in school longer because I CANNOT stay in school longer than 4 years! Then I have to worry about housing. I might live on campus, or there's this girl in my church who is going to BYU too and she needs a roommate. So if the price is low enough, I might do that, which would be better! ^_^ I'm moving there in the dead of winter too, I haven't seen snow for a LONG time, so that'll be freezing, but interesting. Then I have to worry about finding a job. I hope I can still work @ GameStop, but we'll see what happens. I have to pay for most of the stuff, so I need to find scholarships and grants. My parents are gonna help out, but they can't pay for everything. I'm SUPER excited about getting away from my parents though because I can't stand them, I barely have any independence, so this is the part I'm looking forward to the most! ^_^ I need a fresh start anyway, so this is gonna be good for me! ^_^ I dunno if I'll get promoted since I'm moving, I'll talk to my boss tmw. Alright, ttyl! ^_^

~Cerulean Girl

Dark kittie farie

Light & Darkness
well, it's more like a farm lives around him XD get what I mean? Life is so much better~ oh! Should a new topic start up? I'LL START IT!!!
What's your favorite pokemon song?
Mine would be Together Forever, or maybe 2 B a Master.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
well then good evening from under the hood,FP...king of weird liking of music(coheed and cambria,30 seconds to mars,good charlotte etc)and ive had a weekend that SUCKED...i mean,i had nothing to do in reality and i got into a fight with infernobat on saturday and got into trouble because of kitty on saturday and on SUNDAY i had a artgument witrh marshtomp,am
AND THEY WERE BOTH OVER 1 PERSON
yh...i had a argument about shaymin girl...whom i really like for the fact that shes funny,swearing...cool and shes a FF7 addictive,...i aint but its so funny
anyway
ebough about me...tell me a .little about yourself(XD)
FP IS OUT
p.s
god i <3 conker

Bert

Untitled
*Pewpewpew*

Time for a grand reappearance!
So sorry about my inactivity =P I actually just don't have the energy left to think of something to type these days, so I figure I'd just shut my mout =3.

Anyway, I'm still practising on my driving skills (still 8 months till the exam anyway lol =D) and it's going pretty well.

I'm also playing Japanese SS at the moment (trust me, the language isn't a barrier at all, I know every event of that game by heart due to my childhood ;D) and I'm having a blast. I just hope I don't get fed up with it before it's actually out in English :D.

Anyways, sorry again, and bye! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.