• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Boys and Girls Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
well we are coming to 250 pages :D...and i would like to say *CLAP* we are actually surviving....but anyway more personal stuff(HOORAH)well there is someone who is talking to me who just annoys me...and i honestly think hes one of those people who is gay but is too afraid to say so.,,,so...why would he be afrid....just guess and you get a cookie if you get it right XD
FP IS OUT
P.S.
3 DAYS GRACE AWESOMENESS :D

Dark kittie farie

Light & Darkness
lol well....hmmm.....he's probably afraid that you might not like him if he said he was gay, and that you won't be his friend. Some people are like that, y'know? I'm not sure about this, but I think my mom was proud to be bi XD

Bert

Untitled
for those of you who know lucario lv.x im his friend from another site.

Uhm yeah, a couple of remarks there.

1) Is your name even allowed 'round here? I mean, seriously, putting your e-mail in your nickname sounds just wrong to me :/.

2) I'm very sorry but please DO refrain from posting one-liners. Please see the club forum rules and this club's rules (there's also a very good selection of hints from CG on how to avoid them).

3) This could be entirely due to me having been absent for a while but are you even a member here? If so: welcome! If not, please join up if you wish to become so.

That's all, have a nice day everyone!

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
not all
well then,i dfidnt see the guy today...and honestly im STRAIGHT but wouldnt mind a friend of mine being gay because they are my friend....and anyay onwards to more stuff about personal...well,today i tried some patatas bravas made by bezzo...and they were super special awesome...although i am quite annoyed at someone on serebii(marshtompman)because i would hinestly like to talk to shaymin girl about something that MM said a couple of days ago...HE BANNED HER FOR A JOKE...and she left so he couldnt unban her...i really am starting to get annoyed at MM and i really am startying to think about how to talk to SG alot and i dont get to do that because of my time zone...and i rly dont liek it
FP OUT
bye...
no no song lytrics cos right now im annoyed

Dark kittie farie

Light & Darkness
Ohhh I'm sorry FP!! I wish I could do something to help you out with that problem, but sadly I can't....Anyways, I just got through watching Jeff Dunham's new show!! Hilarious, I love it. I wonder what it would be like if you mix together Jeff Dunham's show and Pokemon? Tell me what you think!!

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
well zen letsa start
im not getting asmuch time on the laptop as i would like but its ok for me because atleast i GET TIME...and of course i have to say./...kittie farie...its ok...also i have started to do something at school on a computer there about this and it is a true story with real people...but its not like what it seems in my little story...but now its half term and i got a week off ;)
FP IS OUT
P.S.
pinky and the brain
yes pinky and the brain
one is a genius
the others insane
XD

Dark kittie farie

Light & Darkness
rofl Pinky and The Brain, love them :D anyways, who thinks what may happen if we mixed Pokemon and Jeff Dunham together? I think it'd come out kind of weird.....Y'know, with maybe Jeff on the show, anime form with his puppets in anime form....and instead of the normal puppets, they're POKEMON puppets. It'd be weird....

Last edited:

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
O_O
that woulkd definetely be weird,,,and yes i <3 pinky and the brain theme and i dont know which one id be...im kind of both XD...anyway back to my life,i had a music test last week and did better than about 3/4 of the class O_O,but i dont liek music that much XD...well still,half term now :D

EDIT: OH YEAH,tomorrow im going to my aunts in wales for 2 days...bad news is that i wont be active...but the good news is that THEY HAVE INTERNET...so i will be active...just not that active XD
FP IS OUT
p.s.
no llyrics....but kewl

Last edited:

granbull guy

Vasoline
Drama at school is what is occupying my time-
I'm not even going to talk about because it makes me want to punch someone in the face

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
>_<
*no mini-modding XD*
ok
then
i have missed alot of fights at school in the past WEEK....oh goodie fights,and something happened to my friend a couple of days ago,he sat down on a bench and a seagull landed on his face(im dead serious)it was so funny XD
FP IS OUT
p.s.
you got my heart in a headlock
you make the blood in my head stop

Dark kittie farie

Light & Darkness
XD Now really? That's a sight to see. What's next? A nest on his head? XD geeze! Hmm.....I'm bored o.o what to do....what to say....new topic? XD
Which Legendary Pokemon is your favorite?
I like Jirachi! He's so cool....then again, Lugia is very beautiful, and Arcticuno, too. And Celebi is adorable!

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
my favourite legendary is mew/celebi/jirachi.,...theyre all seriously CUTE :D
yeah,i would ;like to see a couple more cute legendaries in the 5th gen that would be so awesome...so long as they dont screw with it and make them so hard to catch :(...and the vision of a nest on my friends head is SO FUNNY
FP IS OUT
p.s.
i talking to shaymin girl atm :D
i am a happy FP

Master of All

Call me Peter...
CB:thats great about you moving... or not, it really depends on how you look at it

Yes If you remember me i love you, i just thought i'd pop in to say hi
Lovin' high school except some teachers are complete idiots
And my favourite legendary would have to be celebi-rarest always wins!

Signing out

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
lookie here
5 YEARS OF BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB :club:
yh../.we finally made it :)
5 years of the boys and girls club
well,need i say more
of course i do,no one liner posts XD
well,halloween yesterday was a success ^_^
went trick or treating with me bros and sisters....(including kitty .-.)
but i am more hppy about this...we kept it alive long enough to have it alive for 5 years :D
and in 31 days is my 1 year mark on serebii :D
see if i can survive that long :D

Dark kittie farie

Light & Darkness
Cool FP! and my birthday is in 25 days from today~ Yay~ I'll be turning 15!! And, in January, I'll finally get to move back to my home city, Temple!! I can't wait, I'll get to see my friends again. Though, I need to get signatures and cell phone numbers from my friends from the school Im going to now...XD Anyways, I'm needing to study EXTREMELY hard so I don't fail this semester....it'll be almost impossible!! Though, I hope you all cheer me on, and hopefully I'll pass somehow!!

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
dark kittie farie...good luck,and hope you have a good time in your hometown :)...and happy birthday...im turning 13 in january...its on the first day of term at school...i will be turning a teen...AT SCHOOL :mad:
i hate it
FP IS OUT
p.s.
i try to make it through my way
in my way theres you
i try to make it through these lies
thats so i do
p.s.s

Fango, 36 has been stealing your thunder.

lol...wut gummy

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB!!! ^_^ :club:

245 pages, yay! ^_^ *updates*

Dkf: Oh okay, that's cool! ^_^ I think Together Forever is one of my favs too! ^_^ That's pretty cool! Yup, some people go both ways! I've never known someone's parents who was bisexual, that's gotta be pretty interesting! Just a note, when u start topics, it's better to put them in a new line and bold them so everyone can see! ^_^ Thanks for starting topics though! ^_^ I'm cheering u on, good luck! ^_^

fp: Hahahaha, Coheed and Cambria, we had one of their songs playing on GameStop TV last month, I thought the guy was a girl! I do like some Good Charlotte though! ^_^ Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about that, hopefully there will be less drama! ^_^ I know, I can't wait til we hit 250 pages! ^_^ That'll be an accomplishment! ^_^ I know a few people that I think are gay but say they're straight, who knows, maybe they're just flamboyant! Sorry that stupid stuff happens. Pinky and the Brain!!! I miss that show! Have fun @ ur aunt's house in Wales! Thanks so much for celebrating our 5 year anniversary! ^_^ I love this club and the members! ^_^ Oh, and I know you didn't technically triple post, but ur post came on the club 3 times, so please delete 2 of them, thanks! ^_^

Bert: It's alright, no worries! ^_^ We're just glad ur back! ^_^That's great, keep up with the driving! ^_^ Hahahaha, that's cool! Yeah, I know the storyline too, but I wouldn't want to play in Japanese! I can't wait til it comes out in English! ^_^ Thanks for doing ur co-owner duties, it's always nice to have them around when I'm gone! :p

bencblackman@yahoo.co.uk: That's nice u have friends here, but if u come back in the future and want to join, just ask and follow the rules!

granbull guy: I'm so sorry about that! :( High school will be over eventually, I promise! If u ever want to share, let us know! ^_^

MoA: I think ur talking to me about moving, lol! :p I was bummed out originally, but now I can't wait to move cuz there's absolutely nothing left here for me, I'll explain later, so I hope I'll be happy in Utah! ^_^ Yes, I remember u, we love u too! ^_^ Sorry about the stupid teachers, that happens! :p

What's your favorite Pokemon song?
I love "Together Forever" that one is so sweet, it gets me all nostalgic! I also love the "PokeRap"! ^_^ Gotta catch 'em all, Pokemon! ^_^

What is your favorite legendary Pokemon?
Hmmmmm, good question! I love Suicune! It's so graceful! Legendary water Pokemon! ^_^

What did you dress up as on Halloween?
I was a Hogwarts student in the Hufflepuff house! ^_^ It's a costume from Harry Potter! The whole thing cost me about $200!!! That was my Christmas present to myself! :p

The Boys and Girls Club on Serebii has been around for 5 years now! When did u join and what's ur favorite memory?
I obviously joined when the club started and I joined the club! :p I think I just love looking back on all the old conversations I've had with members and remembering all the old friends I used to have and all the ones I have right now! ^_^ Just coming here when I was sad and having u guys make my day is my favorite memory! ^_^

Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank each and every one of you to contributing to this club, no matter how great or small a contribution you have made. It is because of all of you that this club has kept going strong for 5 long years! ^_^ 5 years ago I was 14 and in high school when this club started. Now I am 19 and I am in college! This club has gotten me through some tough times and I love all of you for continuing to come and putting up with my rants from time to time! :p I hope we have 5 more years of prosperity and friendship! Thanks once again! ^_^

Alright everyone, I want to apologize once again for my absence! :( I had a psychology project that required me not to go online except for work and school and checking email twice a day for a week, so that's why I wasn't on here recently. Wow, lately has been CRAZY!!! Honestly, I hate my life right now and I'm counting down the days until I move! :( Life here has become worthless. I didn't get promoted cuz the district manager heard I was moving, I convinced my manager it would still be good to promote me even though I'm moving, unfortunately my district manager is such a jerk he didn't even look into it. So, I'm glad the person who's gonna be 3rd key is here, she's my old boss's girlfriend, she's nice and I'm friends with her, but it just it so frustrating that I didn't get the promotion! I REALLY need the money, I have to pay for college and I need about $500 more to pay for tuition, then I need to pay for book, and then I'm gonna be living on my own and my family is gonna barely be able to help me financially, so I'm basically gonna have to pay for everything. In other words, I'm broke and I'm gonna make just enough money by the time I leave to pay for tuition. So I'm really scared cuz I have no financial security and I don't know how I'm gonna survive. Then I really don't have any friends here anymore and everyone uses me, I'm tired of doing people favors. I have a few good friends, but no best friends. So honestly, I'm really glad I'm gonna be moving cuz it's a fresh start and I get to start over! ^_^ It's just gonna be hard with the 2 months I have left here! :p So yeah, that's what's going on in my life right now! :p I'll try to be back soon! ^_^ TTYL!

~Cerulean Girl

Last edited:

Bert

Untitled
*Wall of blinding text hits Bert for 10000 damage*
*Bert fainted*

Oh noes!

Heh, nah, just messing eh ;). Happy Birthday everyone, wouldn't surprise me if we're the oldest club around (though I can't be bothered checking really :p ) I'd like to say thanks to our wonderful owner, CG, and to all of the active members of course :).

What's your favorite Pokemon song?
Uhm...I never really watched the series so I kind of only know the intro song and the pokérap. BUT in case the game music counts as well I'm going for the Lance/Red Champion theme from GSC/HGSS :).

What is your favorite legendary Pokemon?
That is a good question, indeed. Definitely any of the Johto region (if you hadn't guessed, Johto is my favorite region :D). The legendary beasts are all really cool, though Suicune stands out. And Lugia of course!

What did you dress up as on Halloween?
As myself, which should be freaky enough I guess ;). Hehe, jk. I never ever dressed up as anything on Halloween, it isn't that popular here in Belgium.

The Boys and Girls Club on Serebii has been around for 5 years now! When did you join and what's you favorite memory?

Gosh...when did I join...I'd have to check :p Just a minute...

Make that 10 minutes <_<. But I found it!!!
February 11th 2007 :D

Uhm, my favorite memory'd have to be that pm CG sent around to everyone 2 years ago to get us all back into the club ;D. That was just really sweet.

--------------------------------------

@ CG: Well, that pretty much sucks. I hope your new place will treat you better and that you can get a fresh start and all :). It's kind of sad that you didn't get the promotion, especially since you really seem to need it. I wish I could help really, but well...yeah :/.

That's all for now, really. I'm on my own for a week (well my sister's here but meh :p) and I'm having the time of my life at school atm so yeah life has been going well for me lately :). My best friend is kind of acting like a jerk lately but he seems to suffer from something so I'm gonna let it be and see how it turns out.

Thanks everyone, and bye! ;)
~Bert

Edit: Wow those are a lot of emoticons -.-"

Last edited:

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
when did i join
*looks*
12th december 2008...at 9:09 PM
whats my favourite memory
HMMMMM....probably when i started chatting to CG via PM...thatwas cool
anyway...just returned from school and have been listenign to some of my favourite songs...they truely are awesome
cg:*edits*i only see 1...but anyway...i had to delete a [post i made on the 28th of october to send that post through...but it was much worth it
FP IS OUT
p.s.
am i the only one(other than CG...maybe)
that misses pachirisu...you know the one im talking about...he was really cool
P.S.S
anyone wanna seee a video made by me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.