• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Boys and Girls Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
lol CG
i just realised something about your name
CG=computer generated...
you could be a hologram XD
amyway...yeah,things are starting to get better for me as i got married to spyroXpikachu on chatbox last night :D...3 days ive been waiting for that...i was talkting to her until about an hour ago,and i made a deviant art account,take into mind im not good at art,i just do my doodles on paint,and comment on pictures...
*credit to spyroXpikachu for talling me about DA*
FP IS OUT
p.s.
ice ice baby

I must absolutely join this. :3 May I? :3 Why am I saying ":3" so much? :3
Whatever. :3 I can make banners. :3 I could probably salvage some examples for you tomorrow after I get back from school. :3

:3

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
Shining Suicune Well, I'm glad that u want to join the club! ^_^ Of course you may join! ^_^ Just make sure that u've read the rules and everything! Thank you so much for not posting any one liners! ^_^ That's cool, just read the instructions for submitting banners on the 1st page, we'd be glad to make u an official banner maker! ^_^ Welcome! *adds*

fp: Hahahaha, well, as u remember, CG stands for Cerulean Girl, and no, I'm not a hologram, I am a real person, I promise u! :p Congrats on ur online marriage, hahahaha, I remember when I was younger and I did that whole thing, I can't remember if I ever actually got married, we might have broken it off, there was a whole marriage thread and everything! :p Brings back memories! I'm still friends with the guy btw, he's my best friend, we're just friends though, he has a gf IRL! ^_^ Wish I had his luck! :p

Hey everyone! ^_^ Well, the contract arrived in the mail today, and my parents are looking it over, so hopefully I'll send it in tmw! ^_^ My parents always seem to get in the way of everything! But yeah, that's what's going on right now. Also exciting news, I've finally gotten a good combination of diet and exercise that's helping me to lose weight! ^_^ Hopefully I'll keep it off! :p Not much else is going on that's new from yesterday, so I'll ttyl! ^_^

~Cerulean Girl

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
good to know CG...and youve been married on the internet before...well,me and her are both 12(shes about...7 months younger)and we drank beer(no,not really...although i have had some before XD...ive also had wine)and welcome shining suicune,hope nyou follow the rules and have a good time AND make some good friends like i have done here,its been officially proved im a metal/rock head :D...also,anyone wanna see my 2 pictures ive drawn plus the gift picture that spyroXpikachu drew the day us 2 got married on the CB...it actually made me cry inside
FP IS OUT
p.s.
THROW UP YOUR RAWKFIST

treespyro

Vintage much?
Married on the internet with a fake way, kind of pathetic. Marriage I hate that topic but it has to come eventually.

Anyway nothing new on my watch but I think the girlfriend and I might be going forward by moving with each other but that it is a bit later. 12 years old and already an alcoholic tsk tsk tsk.

I realised I spent so much on alcohol but it is a damm good thing I get paid well, I suppose. I pretty much have a dull but busy life with work which is something that is fun but very tiring I guess.

Last edited:

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
lol
it int pathetic,we're best friends,hence we are both SEPHIROTH KILLA TWINS....and thenagin so we dont get mixed up,im sephiroth killa greystripe and shes sephiroth killa silverstream GUESS WHERE THOSE NAMES ARE FROM...nd 12 year old alcoholics...i dont usually drink,i did it cos my dad sked me to,,,and at the chatbox...lol that was funny,its out wedding and we canhave as much booze as possible
FP IS OUT

Pyroli

Banned
Now that i know Fango's here and people are calling him pathetic. IM JOINING. Well if i can.... =3 lol Fango the drunken wedding XD "Its my wedding i can have as much ****ing beer as i want" XD i was being retarded. Anyways yeah.... lol Can i please join?

Bert

Untitled
@ CG: Hehe, 1.5 months is nothing, you'll be there soon enough :p. And yeah 'Sunny California', I guess so, but I bet even rainy california would be better than here =P.
Oh well. Keep us briefed!

@ Treespyro: Please keep potential age differences in mind, dude(tte). There is no need to blindly rush in and call people pathetic. I got myself married online once when I was 12 too so yeah xD. Oh and that's awesome you're gonna move in together, well done! Oh and yeah 12 years is pretty young for drinking alcohol. Legal drinking age in Belgium is 16 (for beer) and 18 (for heavy stuff) but nobody follows the rules. I bet even my 13 year-old brother could walk into a pub and order himself a double wodka.

@ SpyroxPikachu: Sure you may join, welcome! Please take a look at the rules first (just to make sure etc...) and then you'll be all suited up to get on the list. Also, please don't swear, things are pretty strict about it. No idea whether covering things up with asterixes (*) makes it any better, but I still suggest you just stick to "frigging" or "bloody" and the likes.

No good news on my watch, if there were I'd have posted before.

- Bert

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
spyroXpikachu lol
yeah,i was being partially retarded...and yeah,what bert said...no asterixes where the swear should be...CG(the hologram)says keep it U language...but also what bert said...FRIGGING and BLOODY are fine...of course i have to restrain myself from doing this at all in this club...and i do quite well at this
lets...see...any good news from me...
umm...no i dont
FP IS OUT
p.s.
new metal music instrument=cello
new metal in strument=TIN CAN

Dark kittie farie

Light & Darkness
OMG distractions....distractions....I forgot to post here in Serebii...XD MY BAD! Anyways, I just got checked into the High School I'll be attending. It's a fresh start and so I'll be able to pass all my classes and get all 7 credits needed to become a Sophomore next year! WOOT! And I learned a lesson this morning~ I stayed up all night, watching (Sorry if I'm going off topic about this) Soul Eater! I was able to finish the anime series, and I learned about the true meaning of Courage and Friendship. I cried the entire last few episodes.....so awesome....though they changed the storyline from what it was on, the main story from the Manga....they did an awesome job on changing the story a little and ending it in a splendid way! I will forever have that memory engraved in my heart....^^ SO WHATS NEW WITH CHU PEEPS!!

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
OMG...school distractions
dam filter doesnt let me on anything i wanna be on...like this,but yeah,thats what life is like and nothing new from da hud kittie ;)
I WANNA SHOW OFF MY ART(even though im no good at art XD)
wanna see :D
FP IS OUT
p.s.
BRET HART

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Hey! How is everyone?

Yes, I'm actually posting haha. I've been EXTREMELY busy. Blame school for that... I just wanted to come and say hey though, and that I still want to continue posting in this club.

I just got back from something called the ISAC Football Tournament with the school, and while the only thing we won was the sportsmanship trophy :p, it was still AWESOME! I met loads of new people, so yeah, I enjoyed myself.

What has everybody been up to?

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
oh nothing much yani...just watching the end of the world in front of my eyes :D..and now i have a new thing to do in life...FIND THE NEW PROPHECY(warrior cats)SERIES...i must find it...it looks awesome :D...but no news from under the hood other than that
FP IS OUT
p.s.
DARKNESS
imprisoning me
all that i see
absolute horror

Dark kittie farie

Light & Darkness
I'm awesome, bored but awesome! I'm enjoying my time at the high school I wanted to attend. I get to see friends, even my cousin is attending there! Though, I can't wait till my b-day! MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THANKSGIVING WOOT! IM A THANKSGIVING CHILD! >D

PS
Dont forget to send me something real nice on my b-day :D

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
SpyroxPikachu Yes, you may join! ^_^ Just please make sure u read all the rules and follow them! I don't allow swearing, even when it's covered by asterisks (*) so please just use an acceptable substitute word! ^_^ Hope u have fun here, welcome! *adds*

fp: lol, yeah, it was definitely interesting! I honestly don't think we ever got married though, I think we were planning it, but it just never happened. Have fun! lol, good job for knowing the rules!

ts: How r u? Haven't heard from u in a while! Well, if ur still a kid, it's fun, but yeah, I would never do that now that I'm older, lol! :p Hope ur doing well, but it sounds like things r off for u.

Bert: lol, yeah, it's about a month now, time is going by fast, but it's kinda weird, I've lost track of time lately, dunno what that's about. And yes, just in case u were wondering, I don't allow the asterisks for censoring, lol! :p U do a great job! I'll try to keep everyone updated, but I'm still figuring things out myself! I'm gonna have my assistant manager call the stores in Utah next week to let them know my predicament and see if I can get an assistant manager position there! ^_^ Yeah, I'll miss it here, we have nice weather most of the time! :p

Dkf: It's alright, no worries! Glad u'll get to start a new high school, that should be fun! ^_^ Tons of drama, but it's still good! :club: Happy birthday! ^_^ That's cool that ur b-day is on Thanksgiving, one of my other friend's b-day is on Thanksgiving too! ^_^

Yani: I'm doing alright, glad ur doing well, and we'll forgive u for being busy! ^_^ Everyone's busy this time of the year! :p At least u won something, that's cool! ^_^

Hey everyone, watsup? Well, my family is being weird and we're celebrating Thanksgiving a day early! I honestly hate Thanksgiving, it's the holiday that involves the most work and there's no presents! :p I'm not gonna cook a traditional Thanksgiving dinner when I grow up, it's too much work and I don't like most of the food they serve anyway. I'm in a cranky mood, lol! :p Nothing much is going on right now, just stressing about finals and final papers, and worrying about the move and whether or not I'm gonna get the car. I gotta go cuz we gotta get ready for the guests coming over soon, ttyl!

~Cerulean Girl

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
well letsa see...
seems my laptop broke so im using my dads compy at the moment but yeah,im having fun,CG...i like the rules(apart from the no cussing one)what usually happens for the swearing is to say kee it to a minimum...so yeah,i do that...and when is thanksgiving,im a brit so sdont kow XD
FP IS OUT
p.s.
my (beep) is much bigger
my (beep)can walk right through the door
with the feeling so pure
i will have you screamig back for more
(cigaro by SoaD)
guess what the beeps are
p.s.
theyre both the same
and they begin with C and end with K
they are also an animal XD

Dark kittie farie

Light & Darkness
November 26 fp o.o XD silly! -dances around to japanese music- I love japanese music~ I love Anime~ and most of all~~ I love my bf~ I love my b-day~ I had an awesome time yetserday~ woot woot! XD

treespyro

Vintage much?
ts: How r u? Haven't heard from u in a while! Well, if ur still a kid, it's fun, but yeah, I would never do that now that I'm older, lol! :p Hope ur doing well, but it sounds like things r off for u.

University and nearly finished my degree and should be in the proper workforce next year for teaching in high school. Girlfriend is fine but we are taking things quite slow but since she lives alone and that I used to live alone with my parents, I may move in with her but that is a big step.

Bert

Untitled
Hi!

@ Yani: Hey man, glad to see you're somewhat back, how are you? Nice to hear you've had a good time. I'm great man don't worry :p.

@ CG: Well we don't even have thanksgiving so yeah ^^. Yeah thanks I'm trying my best and stuff like that :). Only a mere 3 weeks to go, eh?

@ Dkf: Happy Birthday! :D At least that's what I understood from reading your post xD.

@ Treespyro: Oh yeah, that's a pretty big step indeed..I have no idea why i'm saying that though since I'm only 17 myself <_<. Still, nice :p. I'd like to become a teacher too, but only for a couple of years before I try something else :D.

So hi everyone! How is everyone? I'm pretty well, only thing is...exams are coming up :D.
And I feel like trying to get some decent results for a change, so yeah. Not much activity, and stuff like that. I'll make sure to wish y'all a merry christmas :p.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
DKF:happy brithday thanksgiving child :D,hope you had a gooooooooooooood day.,..although i am british so have no interest in thanksgiving,...i want to understand it though :D
hi BAG club
right now im watching sam kinisons stand up comedy,its so funny,but its harsh humour so i am not gonna send some of it :(
but hes funny
hell,most stand up comedians are funny
but i shouldnt be watching them cos of the age rating XD
but hey,i enjoy being on sppf and other forums
and i enjoy my 20 minute doodling on paint XD
FP IS OUT
P.S.
not that it ruined your weekend in any but i was DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.