• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Boys and Girls Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bert

Untitled
Yani; Yeah...luckiness, that has GOT to be the feeling I'm experiencing...right here I thought I was changing into an icecube. Seriously though, doing your exam in room with broken heating is NOT fun. Sitting there, freezing your toes off, for 4 hours :O!!!
So...eh...where're you from again? (I seem to recall Libanon or something, but that might just be me <_<). And eh...wanna swap :p?

CG; Yeah being a little kid was so much fun compared to life right now...only I bet nobody realizes at that age. Ah well, life's great as a teenager too so no problems at all! Yeah exams; well they're going good...for now. I think I've done really well on Maths and Latin (my two most important courses) so that's grand! Haha, stress is normal when you're close to something this big ;). Don't worry, keep things calm and say hello to Utah! Kinda sad about those people you're gonna miss though but ah well...stuff like that happens I guess...

Yeah so eh...no real personal updates tbh..I'm just living my life y'know. I think I may be am falling in love with somebody atm and that sucks because I'm moving out of town myself pretty soon so meh... :/

~Bert

Last edited:

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
i believe ican fly due to the fact that...*sigh*the time for "cross country"has come,remember last yr i did tha...yh,idid it today and its evenmore annoying cos of the rain,yet isprinted as fast as i could inthe final stretch V_V...which made my ribs break(or feel like it)and now I AM THE KING >:3
FP IS OUT
p.s.
FLASH BEFORE MY EYES
NOW ITS TIME TO DIE
BURNING IN MY BRAIN
ICAN FEELTHE FLAME

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
249 pages, yay! ^_^ *updates*

fp: It's alright! That's why I try to be as nice as I can and remind people of the rules as much as I can before I actually give out a warning, just make sure u go back and read them and let me know if u have any questions! ^_^ Well, glad ur having fun @ ur mate's sounds like fun! ^_^ I wish I could fly! :p I hate this weather! :(

Yani: That's nice! ^_^ Enjoy ur vacation time! Hahahaha, okay, I'll explain the whole move to u! :p It's been in the plans for a while now actually. Since last year my parents have been moving, but I planned on staying here to finish my schooling since I only have 1 1/2 years left. Then in August for sure my parents said they were moving. The only problem is my dad still hasn't gotten a contract yet for his new job, and he had to close his medical office cuz the gov't wasn't paying him the money they owe him, so he's unemployed right now. So much for being a doctor's daughter. Anyway, in October, I decided that I was going to transfer and move to Utah. At first, I REALLY didn't want to move, California is my home and all my friends, my job, and my school are all here. Then I realized that at my job, there are certain things that have happened that I know that if I stay there, bad things will happen, I can't go into details, but it's kind of brought me down. I love the people there and I love my job, but there's been no room for growth and other stuff. Then as far as friends, I don't have a best friend anymore and I only have a couple good friends outside of work that I can talk to, and I don't really feel close to anyone. School is the worst part. I liked being where I am, and now that I'm transferring, I don't have any electives, so I basically just have to take their required courses and when I'm done with that, it'll be time to graduate. Luckily I had just the right amount of electives to do that. So school will be the hardest thing. But now, I'm REALLY glad that I'm moving because I'm getting away from my parents, and they really bring me down because they're way too strict and overbearing, so I need to grow up and get away from the bird's nest and make my own mistakes and figure out who I am. Then I really need new friends and a boyfriend would be nice! ^_^ My job, I'm transferring over to a GameStop in Utah, with a promotion hopefully! ^_^ I will miss California, I want to go back one day, but it's way too expensive to live there right now. So yeah, hope that answers everything! :p

Bert: Yeah, I know I definitely enjoyed my life when I was that young, but I DEFINITELY have a greater appreciation for it now. That's good that the 2 big ones are out of the way and u think u did well! ^_^ Good luck with the rest! Hahahaha, yeah, it's a major life change, so of course I'd be feeling crazy emotions! :p Yeah, I'll miss some people here, but I'm not gonna miss anyone a whole lot, plus I'll keep in touch! ^_^ I love the Internet! Awwwwww, I'm so sorry about that! I hate when u start falling for someone and things happen that get in the way! :( That's kind of happening to me, but I know my relationship with this guy wouldn't last anyway, so I'm okay with it.

Hey everyone! ^_^ It's raining right now and it hasn't stopped raining since last night, so much for Sunny Southern California, it's so gloomy and wet right now! :( Makes it hard to focus on the stuff that I'm doing. Well, I'm writing my final story and doing the analytical essay for my creative writing class and then I'll be completely done with that class for the semester! ^_^ I have to finish writing a little presentation and give it tmw in my psychology class and that'll be all for that class too! ^_^ Then for my American Indian Literature class, I have to turn in a rough draft tmw, and turn in my final paper on the 15th, then I'll be done with that class. For my World Religions class, I have my last class tmw (same with all my other classes) and then a final on the 15th. Then for my British Literature class, I have to turn in an evaluation for the paper I just wrote and then I have a final on the 10th. So not too much left, I just gotta get it done! ^_^ I have work tonight, I'm excited! I just want to get this semester over with! ^_^ I gotta start looking into moving things and what I'm gonna take, I've got a packing list that's 5 pages long! :p It's all bullet point though with categories, so that takes up some space. Alright, take care everyone! ^_^

~Cerulean Girl

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
i am getting really annoyed at some people(starts staring at bugwarrior)who seem to think that he should stop a plot halfway then come back as if it never happened,but anyway,mine and bluemoon's game got accepted now...its called roses if anyone wants to join and i rly want ppl to join cos we spent 2 MONTHS preparing this dam game...
FP IS OUT
p.s.
Aerials, in the sky,
when you lose small mind,
you free your life.

Bert

Untitled
FP mate, one tiny remark there.

I'm not so sure as far as my English vocabulary is concerned, and I do use the word myself a LOT normally, so I sympathize and stuff but...NO cursing!
Y'might wanna recheck the rules before CG is forced to give you a warning, if she isn't already.

Man, bullying people around is just not as cool as it sounds :(.

hey,

no i'm not a serial killer, btw i'm 15 not 11 that's just the school year i'm in birthday is in jan (roll on sweet 16) and i'm goin on an expedition to kenya nxt summer :D

DT

treespyro

Vintage much?
ts: Oh my gosh, lucky u! I can't wait to finish college! I have 1 1/2 years left, but that's only for my bachelor's degree, I still have to get my master's degree! That is good that ur taking things slowly, I personally don't believe in living together before marriage, plus I've heard that it hurts couples' chances of staying together, but just make sure ur ready b4 u do that cuz as u said, it is a big step! Glad things r going well though! ^_^

It doesn't faze me what so ever but the moving in thing does. I had to chance to be a ladykiller, to play the field but I never took advantage of that. Oh well I wouldn't change anything.

Man, bullying people around is just not as cool as it sounds

Bert, you are not just good at it. It is damm fun and 'cool'.

no i'm not a serial killer, btw i'm 15 not 11 that's just the school year i'm in birthday is in jan (roll on sweet 16) and i'm goin on an expedition to kenya nxt summer

I wish I have gone to Kenya. It is I heard a stunning place with great things to do.

Anyway in current news...nothing. Still have a job and still financially off, play the stock market is a great way to increase money but really risky.

Bert

Untitled
Well, darn, I've just told FP not too curse and now you're gonna start as well :p?

Seriously guys, don't curse. It's not polite, it's not according to the rules, and I WILL have to punish someone eventually if this keeps going on. Yes, I like cursing too, and yes it's a great way to emphasize something but in this club it is not allowed.

This means that you'll have to be creative with your choice of words ;D.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
im not cursing
and whenv i curse
A)i dont do it to offend anyone
B)usually,i am in games section,the place to be for swearing
but yeah,a hell lot has happenbed during the past 24 hours....(nott rly)wlell,me and BM made a game,made a plot about a scandal,completed it in liek an hour,i love doing this kind of stuff...well...nm else to say XD
FP IS OUT
p.s.
anyone ever heard this cocaine makes me feel like im in this song???

Bert

Untitled
I know you don't do it intentionally just to provoke us or something, don't worry man :p.
Just try not to do it, re-read your posts if you have too, whatever, just try to eliminate every cursing word.

Now that you mention it..."hell" is considered a cursing word as well unless you're referring to the place...I bet you didn't know though (neither did I, tbh) but yeah.. :/
If you're looking for words which are allowed: darn, crap, bugger, ... whatever, just nothing anyone could consider "offensive" (and by anyone I mean litterally anyone, very devoted Christians will be insulted if you curse using "hell" but nobody will if you go for "darn" or "crap" :). Please keep that in mind ^^.

On to a more joyful note: I have completed 9/13 exams. Of which 2 will be crazy-good, 4-5 will be decent and probably 2 or 3 of them will be bad :D. Works for me! Still 4 to go and 3 out of them will be easy as pie. Yummie...pie.

So what's up everyone?

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Yani; Yeah...luckiness, that has GOT to be the feeling I'm experiencing...right here I thought I was changing into an icecube. Seriously though, doing your exam in room with broken heating is NOT fun. Sitting there, freezing your toes off, for 4 hours :O!!!
So...eh...where're you from again? (I seem to recall Libanon or something, but that might just be me <_<). And eh...wanna swap :p?

Yeah so eh...no real personal updates tbh..I'm just living my life y'know. I think I may be am falling in love with somebody atm and that sucks because I'm moving out of town myself pretty soon so meh... :/

Haha! I'd rather that then feeling like I'm melting :p Woah, that must have sucked!
I'm from Cyprus and Oman. So I'm pretty much Greek Cypriot and Omani haha. I live in Oman though. Yes please, let's swap :p

Oh man, that must suck :/ Just try not to get too pulled in.

Yani: That's nice! ^_^ Enjoy ur vacation time! Hahahaha, okay, I'll explain the whole move to u! :p It's been in the plans for a while now actually. Since last year my parents have been moving, but I planned on staying here to finish my schooling since I only have 1 1/2 years left. Then in August for sure my parents said they were moving. The only problem is my dad still hasn't gotten a contract yet for his new job, and he had to close his medical office cuz the gov't wasn't paying him the money they owe him, so he's unemployed right now. So much for being a doctor's daughter. Anyway, in October, I decided that I was going to transfer and move to Utah. At first, I REALLY didn't want to move, California is my home and all my friends, my job, and my school are all here. Then I realized that at my job, there are certain things that have happened that I know that if I stay there, bad things will happen, I can't go into details, but it's kind of brought me down. I love the people there and I love my job, but there's been no room for growth and other stuff. Then as far as friends, I don't have a best friend anymore and I only have a couple good friends outside of work that I can talk to, and I don't really feel close to anyone. School is the worst part. I liked being where I am, and now that I'm transferring, I don't have any electives, so I basically just have to take their required courses and when I'm done with that, it'll be time to graduate. Luckily I had just the right amount of electives to do that. So school will be the hardest thing. But now, I'm REALLY glad that I'm moving because I'm getting away from my parents, and they really bring me down because they're way too strict and overbearing, so I need to grow up and get away from the bird's nest and make my own mistakes and figure out who I am. Then I really need new friends and a boyfriend would be nice! ^_^ My job, I'm transferring over to a GameStop in Utah, with a promotion hopefully! ^_^ I will miss California, I want to go back one day, but it's way too expensive to live there right now. So yeah, hope that answers everything! :p

Oh I get it! Makes sense then, I totally understand why you're moving :) Good luck with the move then :D I hope it all works out well :)

Oh, haha, I haven't been here in a while.. Well, I don't know about you guys, but I wanna start a new topiku. 8D

What do YOU want for Christmas this year?

Yeah... a holiday topic. Typical, eh? XD

Anyway, I guess the two top things would be a new cell phone and a laptop of my own... Right now I'm sharing with my older brother, so yeah. :/

I also would like a scanner for my fanart... I want to share my drawings with everyone here. >w<

Also... just wanted to say that my birthday was yesterday, so that was nice. Now I'm 15 years old! :p

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
a PHONE,i need one cos i dont have one and wanna talk to my friends XD,anyway hi ppl of ye ole club :) havent been up to much lately,but the 18th of december is the last dday of our term so i'll have 2 weeks off ^_^,and OFCOUSE they have to start YET AGAIN,on my birthday(5th of january,i think i told this to CG,LAST year)it just plain sucs cos im gunna be 13,so im turning a teen at school ----_____---- oh yh,and i learned to sing lonely day(by system of a down)in about,10 minutes of only ;listening to it
FP IS OUT
p.s.
SHES like heroin
sipping tbhrough a llittle glass

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
fp: Please go on the first page and read the section "Help with the club rules" that is in a spoiler tag. On there there is a list of words that are not allowed, some of which you have been using. I am only calling you out on this because you have repeatedly broken the rules. I am giving u the benefit of the doubt and am not going to give you a warning this time because I may not have been specific enough. However, next time you use one of the words on that list, I WILL give you a warning. Thank you. By the way, I understand that u probably didn't mean to curse, I apologize for being so harsh, but I hope u understand! ^_^ Very cool that ur almost out of school and I hope u get ur phone! ^_^

Bert: Thank u so much for doing ur club duties! I appreciate someone being there to guide the members in my absence! ^_^ Hahaha, I guess I'm a very devoted Christian! :p I like ur alternate words, lol! :p Congrats on almost being done with ur exams! ^_^ Ummmmmm, I could go for some pie too! :p

DT: Oh okay, thanks for the age clarification! Have fun in Kenya when u go! ^_^

ts: I would also suggest that u check the front page for a list of words that are banned, u just used one of them in ur post. Oh well, as long as ur happy with ur decision, that's what counts! ^_^ Yeah, I'm not sure if I want to go crazy and date a lot of ppl or just settle down with a bf and get in a serious relationship, but we'll see what happens when the time is right! Glad u still have a job! ^_^ Yeah, I wouldn't want to do the stock market, it is risky!

Yani: Thank u very much! ^_^ I'm excited and nervous, but it's happening in about two weeks, so I'd better get prepared! :p

pokefan#493: Hey, watsup, I haven't seen u in a while! Cool, I'm always glad when someone starts a new topic! ^_^ Ah, very cool! I want a new phone too and I'm hoping I can keep my laptop when I move since it's technically my parents's. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :club: That's cool that ur 15! If u live in the US that means in 6 months u can get a permit and in a year u can get a license! ^_^

I REALLY want a Motorola Droid, but I'm not gonna get it cuz it's not a necessity and I need as much money as I can get! :p I bought myself an iPod speaker system, so that's nice! ^_^ I just need money and new supplies for myself when I move out! I'm getting a nice warm coat and boots in the mail, can't wait til they come! ^_^ Yeah, so just money and the necessities.

EVERYONE!!! PLEASE go read the first page under the "Help with the club rules" section. There is now a list of words that are banned from the club. Anyone who uses these words in the future will receive a warning. Now that I have made the list, it is not my fault if you didn't know, part of joining the club was that you had to read the club rules. Please go and check it out because I hate giving warnings! :p Thanks! ^_^

Hey everyone, watsup? Thank you very much to the member who suggested that I put a list of banned words on the front page, I dunno if the person who suggested it wants anonymity, but just to let everyone know, if u have any suggestions, feel free to PM me and I'll consider them! ^_^ I'm so excited, after tomorrow, I will be done with school for the semester! ^_^ I just have to write a final paper for one class tonight and take a final tomorrow and I'm out! ^_^ I've already started packing and I need to start my to-do list for things I have to do before I move! :p I got in a car accident on Saturday, it was REALLY scary and I'm lucky to be alive! It was raining REALLY heavily and I was in the carpool lane, I should have stayed in the middle lane, and my car started hydroplaning! I braked, but I should have just let off the gas, but my car went out of control and spun around, my right bumper hit the freeway divider and I was facing the opposite direction! Cars were coming toward us, but luckily no one hit us and we got off okay, my car is damaged, but not too bad, I just won't be getting it when I move to Utah! :( I'll get a car, but not immediately, my parents have to get the money first, lol! :p Alright, I gotta do my hw, ttyl!

~Cerulean Girl

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
you do know CG,i do know some more cussing words that arent there,im not gonna use em cos you'll give me a warning,i think some other ppl might know some of em aswell,if you want to know them,i'll PM them to you
ANYWAY
i just realised that i have been at this club for 368 days ^_^.ive been here for over a year,thats more than anything that ive been on on serebii :D,amd yh,i havent looked at the firstr post for a time until today XD
FP IS OUT
p.s.
NOTHING
JUST NOTHING
NOTHING WILL WIPE THIS HEART OUT
(endzeit,its an awesome song)

Bert

Untitled
@ CG: No problem, you're very welcome :D. I like to help out so yeah ^^ Done with exams now, I'm actually quite drunk atm ;D. Haha, booze!

@ Yani: No worries man, I'm a very rational person. I live too far away from the city where my school is to start a relationship with any people there. It kinda sucks but meh, it's for the better...

@ FP: Yeah I'm pretty sure you can think of more, no need too though :p. I already had a hard time figuring out which words they were because of the asterixes lol I fail xD.

@ Ashvsmay: Sure, you may join! Welcome! Please DO read the RULES though (especially the one-liner part in your case <_< ) and then CG will add you to the list.

So uh yeah, done with exams, went for a drink or five with some friends, so uh...yeah, bye :p.

Last edited:

par0003

SHE'S GOT A SWORD!!!
can i join? man that was one bad storm we had knocked down some tree's and heaps of branches O.O thats is heaps of member's let's party (club)

Bert

Untitled
Hey there, welcome to the club! Please read the first page and then CG will add you to the members list, woohoo! :D

Yeah, stormy weather all around the world apparently. We had a pretty bad snowstorm here last night so pretty much everything is white here :p. This will probably be the very first white Christmas in over 5 years or something, usually it doesn't snow here until February or something ^^.

treespyro

Vintage much?

A new car maybe a sportscar really.

I would also suggest that u check the front page for a list of words that are banned, u just used one of them in ur post. Oh well, as long as ur happy with ur decision, that's what counts! ^_^ Yeah, I'm not sure if I want to go crazy and date a lot of ppl or just settle down with a bf and get in a serious relationship, but we'll see what happens when the time is right! Glad u still have a job! ^_^ Yeah, I wouldn't want to do the stock market, it is risky!

I was kidding about the stock market, I work at a good job which pays a lot and we are rich to be modest ;).

But being a ladykiller would be fun all the girls and the well you know and so on. Obviously I am joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.