• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Boys and Girls Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
that just sucks bert -_-
well,still,happy new year...i aint gunna swear,but my catchphrase for my new year contains swears so nah V:)V,anyway,im not very happy ATM cos spyroXpikachu dectivated her deviant art account,i dont know if its temporary or permanent,so,:(
thats all
FP IS OUT
p.s.
BEHOLD THE KING
THE KING OF KINGS

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Oh what?! I just get back to post here and I've just gotten both the 5000ths in this thread Ninja'd from me! Dude...

I feel like going back to making Fakémon again, I haven't made any in about a year or so, but I could try and make some again...

Anyway, HNY people!

Cause I'm in too deep, and I'm trying to keep,
All the thoughts in my head, instead of going under.
Instead of going under.

In Too Deep, Sum 41

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I know. I just have to get through the upcoming exams, but I'll take out time to chat with you guys. Everything's going fine, thank God. ^^; Oh and by the way, how's everybody doing? :)

Same with me man. I'm good thank you! :)

Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to the club MKFC, I'm Yani :)

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
happy new year people i do and dont know,well,nothing much happened in the past couple of days,lol,my bro is watching wizard of oz...i love that film,and im loistening to the ace of spades :)D)
FP IS OUT
p.s.
double up or quits
double stake or split
the ace of spades
the ace of spades

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Same with me man. I'm good thank you! :)

Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to the club MKFC, I'm Yani :)

Hey thanks!

Anyway, I have no idea whether to start making Fakémon again... I'm just not really inspired to anymore, and I just find making Super Mario World custom levels way more fun. Plus people actually say I'm good at that...

Anyway, besides that, not much else is going on really, besides my neighbors putting on an EPIC firework display last night.

So hear this please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly
And look for the stars as the sun goes down
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound
Everything, everything's magic

Everything's Magic, Angels and Airwaves

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Hey, Happy New Year, everyone!

@ Yani: LOL, You're welcome.

On the second thought. I'm really angry that the advent calendar is gone, I don't even know what I've missed! I wish I was a little more responsible! D:

Bert

Untitled
Hey everyone, happy New Year!

MKFC: Well, you can always post some fakemon, I used to make them too and I'd love to see what you can come up with :). But really, just do whatever sounds more like fun to you.

EmpGira: Hey, yeah everything's pretty much fine thanks ^^. Got some trouble with some people I know being annoying and stuff but meh I'll sort it all out ;D. Good luck with your exams!

So hi everyone, hope you're all good and stuff :). I kind of want to buy an iPhone and with New Year being so much of a commercialized money-giving day I think I may have enough for one, yay ^^. My iPod Touch's screen has been broken for quite a while now because I accidentally put it in my back pocket and sat on it...for three consecutive hours :( Lol I fail. And my cellphone pretty much sucks. I used to have a really old Nokia, it was still in black and white and stuff, it was like 10 years old when I got it but but but it had bluetooth :D. That phone was awesome, but then after another 3 years in my possession it finally broke :(. So now I have this stupid 20 bucks Nokia which has color screen and stuff but it still sucks because it just does :p. It jams and crashes all the time.

Ah well, that's some rant considering it's only a phone -.-"

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME! *falls at Cerulean Girl's knees*
I'm sooo sorry I've been so terribly inactive for ages! Forgive me?

We've had quite a few new members, I see! Welcomes seem to be over and done with now, but welcome to the club anyway!

Now, about those banners I promised... If I can find the time to finish them, they'll be here soon. I happen to have my mock GCSEs starting Wednesday, so I can't afford to spend any more time not working for them.

I hope you do get an iPhone, Bert! ^_^
I got an iTouch for Christmas, which is awesome. =3

Sorry I have to be so brief, but duty calls! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!
Sorry again for my inactivity!

xX

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
h arcanine ood
well,today was a gr8 day for me,i celebrated my birthday(its on the first day of school so yh,celebrated earlier)i watched avatar(now i know why james cameron is awesome)and on 19th febuary 2010 im going to see 30 seconds to mars live at the trent fm arena ^_^
FP IS OUT
p.s.
NOW
what do you own the world
how do you own disorder

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
251 pages, yay! ^_^ *updates*

MKFC Awesome, of course we'd be glad to have u! ^_^ Just make sure u've read the rules! ^_^ lol, sounds like ur gonna be an amusing addition to our club! Welcome! ^_^ *adds*

fp: Sounds like u had a very nice Christmas! Ah, Chatbox, I remember that! It's been FOREVER since I had one! :p You're very creative!

Bert: Awwwww, oh well, I hope u enjoy it the best u can! ^_^ Hahahaha, oh well, I didn't feel much of the Christmas spirit this year sadly. :( Oh wow, yeah, I can barely type anything on those, they hate me! :p Well, I hope u get an iPhone then! ^_^

ts: Sounds like you had lovely weather for Christmas! ^_^ Very nice presents too, sounds like u had a good one! ^_^

EG: Thanks so much, hope u had a good Christmas! ^_^ Very awesome, good luck with Platinum version! ^_^ I've been REALLY busy too, so I understand! ^_^ Enjoy ur break!

Yani: I know, it was crazy getting ready for the move, it's happened and I'm still moving stuff! :p

Lucy: lol, yes, of course I will forgive u! ^_^ Welcome back! We're always glad to see our members return! ^_^ It's alright, don't worry about it, I'm swamped with a million things, so just take ur time! ^_^ It's alright, just come back soon! ^_^

What are you looking forward to most about the new year?
Living on my own and getting to experience life! ^_^ Also getting this house in livable condition, lol! :p

Hey everyone! ^_^ Well, SOOOOOO much has happened since I last posted, but first off let me say, congrats to The Boys and Girls Club for reaching over 5,000 posts! ^_^ :club: Congrats to Bert for getting it! ^_^ Well, I packed up and moved to Utah! The trip was long, but we got here, it's been SOOOO overwhelming, I'm so busy, it's very stressful, but things will get better! ^_^ My new house needs so many repairs and so much cleaning. There's only one person (out of 4) who still lives here from last semester. One of the other new girls and I are getting along very well! ^_^ We're cleaning up everything, it's hard, but we're making progress! ^_^ The place is SOOOO disgusting! Anyway, I have SOOOOOOO much stuff, it's hard finding places for everything! I've almost got everything put away, but now I have to organize it so I can utilize my space and find everything! It's gonna take all day tomorrow! Not to mention I have so much other stuff to do and oh yeah, I have school on Monday. I gotta figure out how the bus system works cuz I don't have my car and I've never been on a bus in my life, and yeah, it's absolutely scary and crazy, but I'll manage! ^_^ Oh, big news, I got my promotion, FINALLY! ^_^ I am now a Senior Game Advisor! ^_^ I didn't get a raise, but I'll talk to my manager later. I start work week after next. At least that's going well so far! ^_^ Alright, I still have SOOOOOO much to do, so I'll ttyl! ^_^

~Cerulean Girl

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
first off i gottas answer te question
IN FEBUARY IM GOING TO SEE A 30 SECONDS TO MARS GIG ^_^

well,other than that,CG,I got that post and bert ninjad it off me -_-,cos im nice(i rly am)i didnt let him lose it
stillin 1 night nothing much couldve happened,i got this kinda radio where i can plug my ipod in the top so i can finally listen to my ipod with my family again(I BROKE ANOTHER ONE -_-)and i can take it to my room ^_^,so its all good here
FP IS OUT
p.s.
dont wanna be a canadian idiot
dont wanna be some beer swillin hockey nut
(no offense to canadians seen as i know some canadians and they dont even fit the description of the song 1 bit)

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Wow everyone's going to gigs around Feb 2010... I feel really left out since no good bands are coming to the UK then...

Well, I'm going on this massive painballing thing in late January, and besides that, there isn't really much else going on...

Besides that, I just installed the Skype app for my iPod Touch (which I got for Christmas), but that's stopped all of my other apps working, which is pretty annoying. Unfortunately, I have no idea HOW I'm gonna fix this, but I'll probably just redownload the apps I already have (I got all but one of 'em for free anyway).

Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make this night last forever

First Date, Blink-182

treespyro

Vintage much?

Finishing my degree and going for my masters and getting a new car. I need a new one badly.

Speaking of gigs, I did catch Pearl Jam last year which was decent but they didn't play their usual classics as much, mainly stuff from their new album. Nothing much except 2010 may be a bit dull I guess.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
MKFC:ACTUALLY,30 seconds to mars are coming to the trent FM arena in england XD,and thats in the UK,right
well nothing happening with life ATM,i dont wanna go to school tomorrow(well,a part of em does)but i have some new jokes to tell some of my friends ^_^,and my friend is asking out the girl he fancies otu tommorrow(if she says yes that will be a good gift ^_^)NM ELSE
FP IS OUT
p.s.
aerials
in the sky
when you lose small mind
you free your life
P.S.S
i made a new picture out of bare and sheer sadness :'(
:'(

Last edited:

par0003

SHE'S GOT A SWORD!!!
you know what i hate about christmas the huge mess i had a big mess and i got a family wii pack!

MKFC

Shade of Blue
FP: Oh, cool, I'm gonna see if I can get some tickets. And nice pic BTW, although you should make the background black first, or the text has white "holes" in it.

Well, my life is just going kinda in a downward spiral right now. Almost every school around me has gotten closed because of the snow... besides mine. It's so annoying... Besides that, one of my friends fancies the girl I fancy, and he asked her out. And she said yes. T_T Yep...

And this is not the time or place for us to speak like this
Even if I had the thought I'd never dream of it
So dry your hollow eyes and let's go down to the water
In a different time or place the words could make more sense
In a perfect world the future wouldn't make a dent
So dry your hollow eyes and let's go down to the water
Even though it's the last time

155, +44

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
i made the background black after put the pokemon on it,then i added that,thats all i did,and thanks ^_^,well,nothing much happened in the past few days,im teen now ^_^,and i had a snow day yesterday,tomorrows my friends b-day aswell so im hoping hes gunna get a snowday unlike i did ^_^
FP IS OUT
p.s.
i can now play the unforgiven on GH on drums on expert ^_^
i cant play it 100%,but i can play it like,,,96% through
but i use a bass pedal cheat cos ours is broke :(

treespyro

Vintage much?
Well I am just bored with my life and my gf and I had a mutual break-up. We knew it was to happen, we were just too busy for each other and we were going nowhere.

That's life.

Everything else is fine including the Weather, Yes No snow.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
sorry to hear that treespyro :(
well,hey guys,i have done....nothing in the past couple of days that matches anything good,i gotta think some things now...uhhh...well,my best friend at school turned 13 yesterday (hooray)and im getting nothing to say other than that...uhh...i been playing guitar hero on expert on drums the past couple of days and i can comp[lete some songs (the unforgiven and master of puppets to name just 2)not 100% but enough ^_^
FP IS OUT
p.s.
i gots a new video
i love this song and video

Bert

Untitled
Okay been a while since I last posted sorry 'bout that ^^. Hey everyone how are you?
I kinda was away because I had some New Year Parties going on, along with a ton of other events and stuff to do. I've just been really busy and it'll continue to be like this for some weeks ^^.

Turning 18, getting a car, going to Graspop Metal Meeting with it, hopefully seeing Iron Maiden there, and getting drunk somewhere in between...often ^^.

Glad to hear you've finally moved CG, I hope you'll like it there :D. Keep us posted once you get your stuff sorted out ^^.

So eh, I won't be active much for a while.
I'm still watching you all though so behave ;).

Par003; Please stop posting oneliners. Final warning. If you're unsure as of what oneliners are and/or how to avoid them, check out the first post.

~Bert

Status
Not open for further replies.