• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Boys and Girls Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Im so happy ;)

CG: Woohoo! Thanks for greating me! My grandma was in the ICU, the doctor said she had a heart attack with pnomnia with some water at her lungs i guess? I dont now the word baga in english =p
Hallelujah? Woot! My class sang that everyday if somebody has success in something! Like this!
Ha-lle-lujah hallelujah 9x20 i just loled at it!

ts: you didnt know i was young? Haha now im 10 i can be happy!

john: Well thanks! And a advanced happy b-day to you too! Well we have happy days!

Guys guys guys, i am going to the girl scout camp tommorow, so i might be not online in 1/2 day(s) and my b-day was fine! My teacher's mother had died so we have a halftime class now. So, see ya later

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Hello people!!! How are you all? Cerulean Girl, yhyiannis, Emperor Giratina, how are you going? Sorry for having been out sooo long, because I was focused on school.

Hey John! I'm amazing thanks. How about yourself? No problem, I'm hardly on Serebii these days.

Yani: Awwww, I'm so glad it's all going so well! ^_^ lol, yeah, I'll just leave it at that! :p Good job on ur tests! Good luck with ur other one! :p Also, glad ur feeling better! Yeah, that was the movie! And glad u didn't take offense to that! :p

Hey everyone! Well, some REALLY good news! My ex IS NOT coming back to work! ^_^ My boss said his work was too inconsistent! :p Hallelujah! Yeah, so I was really excited about that! :p Still sad about my homie leaving on Saturday! :( We'll see if anything happens though! :p Well, I don't have work or school today, so it's a pretty boring day, but I'm going to the doctor's! I also have one more class left for hw, so I'll do that when I get back. Alright, I gotta get ready, so ttyl! ^_^ Take care everyone and thanks for keeping the club so active even though I know ur all busy! ^_^

~CG

Thanks! So am i :D Thanks! The french one went so bad, EVERYONE has to retake it on Sunday hahaha. Back to learning 200 verbs again hahaha.
Ah alright that's a good movie. Course I wouldn't take offense to that, everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

Ooh yay! Aww that sucks... Get the homework done then you can go out more! :D

Happy belated birthday Pikaheart! Sorry I didn't say it on the right day, I was at my girlfriends house the whole day yesterday. I'll just say that we enjoyed ourselves ;) hahaha. One of the BEST nights EVER!

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
PH: No prob! ^_^ Oh wow, that sounds REALLY serious!!! Yeah, a heart attack and pneumonia are 2 very bad things, I hope she has a speedy recovery! ^_^ lol, wow, ur class sounds very enthusiastic! :p Have fun at Girl Scout Camp! ^_^ I remember when I used to go! Oh, and sorry about ur teacher's mother! :(

Yani: lol! :p Oh man, that really sux! Yeah, I hate French, but I love Spanish! ^_^ lol, yeah, I believe everyone has a right to their own opinion too! ^_^ Good luck with the test again though! ^_^ lol, I do, but there just becomes more and more! :p And they're making me work more and more cuz we have less people! :p lol, glad u had fun w/ur gf, make sure u treat her well! ^_^

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on, I'm gonna be REALLY busy cuz we only have 5 people working at our store now, and I'm basically one of 2 people who isn't in a managerial position, so I'm gonna be working a whole lot! I also have TONS of hw to do! I'm gonna get on it right now cuz they called me to come into work early! :p Alright, ttyl! ^_^

~CG

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Yani: lol! :p Oh man, that really sux! Yeah, I hate French, but I love Spanish! ^_^ lol, yeah, I believe everyone has a right to their own opinion too! ^_^ Good luck with the test again though! ^_^ lol, I do, but there just becomes more and more! :p And they're making me work more and more cuz we have less people! :p lol, glad u had fun w/ur gf, make sure u treat her well! ^_^

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on, I'm gonna be REALLY busy cuz we only have 5 people working at our store now, and I'm basically one of 2 people who isn't in a managerial position, so I'm gonna be working a whole lot! I also have TONS of hw to do! I'm gonna get on it right now cuz they called me to come into work early! :p Alright, ttyl! ^_^

~CG

Blah I hate learning languages, even my native languages. Although English is my second favourite subject haha. Economics rocks! Thanks! We just had it today, it was alright I guess. Oh that sucks! Haha I make sure to treat her well, I love making her happy :D

No problemo :p Everyone's on Serebii much less now that school's started up again.

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
I have been very inactive due to football practise, school, and racing. lol I may be a little inactive still till the winter. Sorry for making this post kinda short, im on the clock really.

Last edited:

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
Yani: lol, I didn't mind learning Spanish when my Spanish teachers were cool, but the last 2 years my teacher wasn't cool! :p Hahahaha, I'm an English major in college! ^_^ Hope u did well on the retake! ^_^ And I'm glad ur treating her well! ^_^ You sound like u guys are good to each other! ^_^ lol, it's so true!

Jaster: Hey, how r u? Long time no see! Ooooh, racing, sounds awesome! Is it like racecar racing? Hope u do well with everything! And it's alright, I totally understand! :p Take care! ^_^

Hey everyone!!! How r u? Hope y'all keep on coming even though u have school, I know how busy it can keep u! :p Man, work has been crazy!!! Basically, our guy who quit was stealing from the company and now they're prosecuting him!!! I can't believe it! Okay, can't really go into much detail, but I figure you guys don't know him, so it's cool! :p School is REALLY busy, I'm trying to get all of my hw done, I have to write a 5 page paper tonight, read a 20 page chapter, and do a study guide for a test on Thursday that consists of lots of short paragraphs and short answers! :p I have to work from 2-9:30 PM on Wednesday, so that's why I have to get so ahead! We only have 5 ppl working at our store including our 2 managers and our temporary 3rd key! I'm SOOOOOO excited for Heroes tonight even though I'll probably be too busy with schoolwork to watch it! :p Also Ugly Betty on Thursday! ^_^ Alright, I'll ttyl! ^_^

~CG

Orangee

Banned
Hey I would like to join!

I'm kinda new so this looks like a fun club so i'll join please XD. I don't have alot to say though today i had like,3 tests in school and got a migrain and how to go home early :D. And i found out that their's going to be a new girl in class.

ttyl.

-Orangee

Orangee

Banned
Hey I would like to join!

I'm kinda new so this looks like a fun club so i'll join please XD. I don't have alot to say though today i had like,3 tests in school and got a migrain and how to go home early :D. And i found out that their's going to be a new girl in class.

ttyl.

-Orangee

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Hey everyone!!! How r u? Hope y'all keep on coming even though u have school, I know how busy it can keep u! :p Man, work has been crazy!!! Basically, our guy who quit was stealing from the company and now they're prosecuting him!!! I can't believe it! Okay, can't really go into much detail, but I figure you guys don't know him, so it's cool! :p School is REALLY busy, I'm trying to get all of my hw done, I have to write a 5 page paper tonight, read a 20 page chapter, and do a study guide for a test on Thursday that consists of lots of short paragraphs and short answers! :p I have to work from 2-9:30 PM on Wednesday, so that's why I have to get so ahead! We only have 5 ppl working at our store including our 2 managers and our temporary 3rd key! I'm SOOOOOO excited for Heroes tonight even though I'll probably be too busy with schoolwork to watch it! :p Also Ugly Betty on Thursday! ^_^ Alright, I'll ttyl! ^_^

~CG
To bolded: Holy shiz...! I bet that must make things more difficult sometimes. How did they find out?

Well, I've decided that I'm going to ask the girl to Homecoming for real this time and hope for the best, wish me luck!

treespyro

Vintage much?
Well I have been busy, anyway this is the best time to buy shares

Well, Nothing much except Sport, Gym, GF, Education and now I am tutoring a few kids in Maths and Now I have no free time and my body hurts

Well, I've decided that I'm going to ask the girl to Homecoming for real this time and hope for the best, wish me luck!

You don't need luck, just go for it without hesitation and you will do fine

And i found out that their's going to be a new girl in class

And if you are a Guy hope that she is hot and If you are a Girl hope that she isn't very nasty.

I have to work from 2-9:30 PM on Wednesday, so that's why I have to get so ahead

And this is why I don't have a job for, I have to much to do anyway.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Yani: lol, I didn't mind learning Spanish when my Spanish teachers were cool, but the last 2 years my teacher wasn't cool! :p Hahahaha, I'm an English major in college! ^_^ Hope u did well on the retake! ^_^ And I'm glad ur treating her well! ^_^ You sound like u guys are good to each other! ^_^ lol, it's so true!

~CG

Still! I HATE learning stupid pointless languages. Ugh. Ooh nice! I'm going to be doing law. I did alright :D Haha so am I. Yeah we are :D We tell each other everything.

All good thanks, and yourself? School's being REALLY annoying. Oh no way?! Woah that's heavy. Too much homework as well I see. Haha you sound like you have a lot going on :p

Woohoo it's mufti and I'm going to my girlfriends place tomorrow. All is well :D French is the only thing that will put me down tomorrow, otherwise, I'll live :D

Orangee

Banned
Well I have been busy, anyway this is the best time to buy shares

Well, Nothing much except Sport, Gym, GF, Education and now I am tutoring a few kids in Maths and Now I have no free time and my body hurts

You don't need luck, just go for it without hesitation and you will do fine

And if you are a Guy hope that she is hot and If you are a Girl hope that she isn't very nasty.

And this is why I don't have a job for, I have to much to do anyway.

Lol,I'm a boy,btw.

Yeah,i found out she's in like,two or three of my classes. She is accturley cute,like i would go out with her,yet i don't want to scare her because, she is the new girl. I found out that she loves hamsters and is an amazing drawer. And she wants to be a writer when she grows up. Its amazing how much stuff you can find out about a girl just by talking to her at lunch XD. Maybe I'll ask her later,i don't want to freak her out the 3rd day she comes to school :D.

Also i am going to apply for a job at 'Friendly's' just to get some extra money. I'll probley be a waiter though because i'm no good with making food.

This really isn't how i'm doing but i'm trying to debate on my sig=
Either i use the demi lovato banner i just got or make a sprite sig and save the banner for later...

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
Hello everybody I'm soo sorry for not being on in a awhile. My computer broke during summer vacation so I had no way to get to a computer till school started. But anyways I'd love to rejoin the club. I know this might be alittle late but Happy 3rd Anniversary!!!!!!!!I hope to talk to you guys soon. Bye.

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
Orangee Hi, of course you may join! ^_^ Welcome here, I hope u have fun! Sorry about ur migraine, but I hope u feel better! That's cool that there's a new girl! Sounds like u guys r off to a good start, yeah, just be friends with her first and then maybe ask her out or something! :p Don't come on too fast, that's what my last bf did and I broke up with him cuz after a week he wanted to marry me! :p Yeah, it only lasted a few days! :p Good luck on getting a job! ^_^ lol, I personally don't like Demi Lovato, but I think ur sig is cool right now! ^_^ Oh, I know it's not technically double posting, but if you happen to catch it when your posts does the same thing twice, try to erase one of them, but if not I understand, cuz it happens to me too! :p Alright, welcome once again! *adds*

Shukaku: Good luck with that! I hope you get to go with her!!! Basically, I'm not sure how they found out, but he was returning a lot of stuff without receipts, he would just take stuff from the shelves and return it and get cash, and he put stuff in his pockets and no one would check him cuz he was "husky" according to him. Yeah, everyone's been WAYYYY more uptight since that, I just hope we go back to our normal chill selves! ^_^

ts: Hey, thanks for the financial advice, but I'm not gonna invest yet! :p That's cool that ur doing that, but sorry ur sore! :( lol!!! I ended up working from 1-9:30, so it was way too much! I went to bed at 1 cuz I had to study for a test, but that means a bigger paycheck! ^_^

Yani: lol!!! That's cool! I've thought of becoming a lawyer, but I decided I didn't want to do that. That's great!!! Openness in any relationship is a must for success! :p lol, yeah, it's just been crazy busy, but we're hiring some new people, so I get more time off next week! ^_^ Sorry school's been bad for u, but hopefully it'll get better! ^_^ lol, have fun with ur gf, but I don't think I need to tell u that! :p

foxkitty: Hey, welcome back! ^_^ Oh wow, that sounds awful, but glad ur back! ^_^ lol, yeah, it actually is a little late, cuz on October 31st, we'll be celebrating our 4th anniversary, but thanks so much! ^_^ Come back soon! ^_^

Hey everyone!!! Well, this week has been crazy busy!!! I actually gotta go soon cuz we're having guests over tonight and I gotta help my mom get ready. Work has been busy, but fun! We're getting a new guy to replace our old guy, the one who got arrested and quit, lol!!! He's cool, he's kinda cute, but I dunno if he's straight, no offense to anyone, I'm just saying that cuz I dunno if I'll get a chance with him or not, that's all I'm saying!!! Anyway, I talked to the guy at the other GameStop 3 times on Wednesday and that totally made my day!!! I hadn't talked to him for 2 weeks b4 that, but I'm gonna go visit him next week hopefully, I can't wait!!! I've been trying to meet him for at least a month now! :p But yeah, this one girl I know said it was romantic and creepy cuz we both seem to like each other, but we've only talked on the phone, lol!!! Well, I get more time off next week cuz we're getting more people, I'm kinda sad actually!!! That job is like my life! :p Okay, well, I gotta help my mom now, so take care everyone and I'll ttyl! ^_^

~CG

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Yani: lol!!! That's cool! I've thought of becoming a lawyer, but I decided I didn't want to do that. That's great!!! Openness in any relationship is a must for success! :p lol, yeah, it's just been crazy busy, but we're hiring some new people, so I get more time off next week! ^_^ Sorry school's been bad for u, but hopefully it'll get better! ^_^ lol, have fun with ur gf, but I don't think I need to tell u that! :p

Hey everyone!!! Well, this week has been crazy busy!!! I actually gotta go soon cuz we're having guests over tonight and I gotta help my mom get ready. Work has been busy, but fun! We're getting a new guy to replace our old guy, the one who got arrested and quit, lol!!! He's cool, he's kinda cute, but I dunno if he's straight, no offense to anyone, I'm just saying that cuz I dunno if I'll get a chance with him or not, that's all I'm saying!!! Anyway, I talked to the guy at the other GameStop 3 times on Wednesday and that totally made my day!!! I hadn't talked to him for 2 weeks b4 that, but I'm gonna go visit him next week hopefully, I can't wait!!! I've been trying to meet him for at least a month now! :p But yeah, this one girl I know said it was romantic and creepy cuz we both seem to like each other, but we've only talked on the phone, lol!!! Well, I get more time off next week cuz we're getting more people, I'm kinda sad actually!!! That job is like my life! :p Okay, well, I gotta help my mom now, so take care everyone and I'll ttyl! ^_^

~CG[/QUOTE]

Ah well it seems like a good job to me :D Yeah it is, this is an awesome relationship. Ooh cool! Yeah it's being stupid but we get a 10 day holiday this week. Haha you don't need to 'cause I will ;)

Woah that does sound busy! Haha you and your guys :p Aww how cute :D Well you better flirt a lot then ;) Haha aww.

Life's busy with me, loads of friends, girlfriend, too many activities: swimming, football, guitar, soon basketball. I've even got a physics and economics test on monday, I'm so dead hahaha. I need that holiday. Going to be out all night as my parents are in Thailand for 10 days :D

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea

~CG

Ah well it seems like a good job to me :D Yeah it is, this is an awesome relationship. Ooh cool! Yeah it's being stupid but we get a 10 day holiday this week. Haha you don't need to 'cause I will ;)

Woah that does sound busy! Haha you and your guys :p Aww how cute :D Well you better flirt a lot then ;) Haha aww.

Life's busy with me, loads of friends, girlfriend, too many activities: swimming, football, guitar, soon basketball. I've even got a physics and economics test on monday, I'm so dead hahaha. I need that holiday. Going to be out all night as my parents are in Thailand for 10 days :D

Last edited:

theplushinator

Hi all. im just posting this into all the clubs im in, because people in them need to know-

i have been inactive and may still be for a bit because the good computer has a virus and tower is at the fix-it place.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Life's busy with me, loads of friends, girlfriend, too many activities: swimming, football, guitar, soon basketball. I've even got a physics and economics test on monday, I'm so dead hahaha. I need that holiday. Going to be out all night as my parents are in Thailand for 10 days

My life is as busy, Love it
Makes it so much interesting.

Anyway nothing much in the interesting scale and yes it does go against what I typed a line before but Life is steady.

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
Yani: lol, yeah, I love my job! ^_^ Yay!!! I'm so glad for u! I wouldn't be complaining about that! :p Hahahaha, alright! ^_^ lol, thanks!!! Yeah, I'm really hoping I'll meet him this week, if he works tmw night, I'm going then! :p Yeah, it's a weird but cute love story! :p Wow, good luck with all ur school work! And cool that ur parents are out of town, lucky u! ^_^

tp: Okay, good to hear from you and thanks for letting us know! ^_^ Hope ur comp gets better soon! ^_^

ts: lol, well, glad ur life is busy and interesting, even though u just contradicted urself! :p

Hey everyone!!! Well, I'm really annoyed by this whole computer is not in my room thing, I'm using my laptop right now, it's so inconvenient and I'm not even allowed to use it, but everyone else is in the office and I can't concentrate and do my hw there, so that proves my point! :p I gotta finish the hw b4 work today, and Heroes is on again, yay! ^_^ Hopefully I'll talk to my phone guy tonight! :p Alright, ttyl!

~CG

Status
Not open for further replies.